• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8690 users

TL Mafia Ban List 3.0 - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 91 Next
Message Blazinghand if you request a ban please ^_^
Also when the game you're sitting out is over!
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
July 05 2017 06:40 GMT
#1681
1. Me talking about ongoing game is not okay
2. My playstyle is debatable, I stopped direct insults after the mod note BUT I still was toxic. I can see if people think that this went way beyond play to win.

So I can see myself getting a ban here.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
July 05 2017 07:50 GMT
#1682
Warning will do
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
July 05 2017 08:07 GMT
#1683
Trial by combat.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 05 2017 09:50 GMT
#1684
On July 05 2017 17:07 Vivax wrote:
Trial by combat.

this
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 05 2017 09:58 GMT
#1685
I present myself as champion of the BL thread. I am everything that is good and pure. I am the Light.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 05 2017 09:59 GMT
#1686
On July 05 2017 18:58 Koshi wrote:
I present myself as champion of the BL thread. I am everything that is good and pure. I am the Light.

fight me 1V1
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 05 2017 10:02 GMT
#1687
On July 05 2017 18:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2017 18:58 Koshi wrote:
I present myself as champion of the BL thread. I am everything that is good and pure. I am the Light.

fight me 1V1

Will you show up D1?
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 05 2017 10:05 GMT
#1688
On July 05 2017 19:02 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2017 18:59 Rels wrote:
On July 05 2017 18:58 Koshi wrote:
I present myself as champion of the BL thread. I am everything that is good and pure. I am the Light.

fight me 1V1

Will you show up D1?

I will kill you N1
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 05 2017 10:13 GMT
#1689
1v1 Northgard gogogo
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
July 05 2017 12:55 GMT
#1690
On July 05 2017 07:52 Onegu wrote:
Ban List actions for LXXV

Warnings for Marvellosity and AMG for signing up and then failing to show up and play. AMG did send me a PM telling me something had come up and to please replace him.

1 Game for Damdred for getting modkilled for failure to vote twice. Would be a warning also but he already has a warning on him so a 1 game ban for him.

Beentheredonethat: A few things happend with him getting him warned multiple times and then continuing to do said behavior he was warned for. First talking about a ongoing game, even talking about a player who had not flipped in said game. He was warned for talking about the game and then mentioned it again. Second was personal attacks. Calling someone a Fucktard is not ok. Getting warned about personal attacks and then continuing to do so even more so not ok. Maybe he should have been modkilled but I didnt really want to be modkilling so late into my game and I had other things on my mind and didnt see the posts right away until they were brought to my attention. He was aware of his actions talking about it in the mafia QT. It was talked about in the Obs and somewhat in the game about how it was over the line.

Since I didnt modkill him and we have a bit of history I will let others discuss if there should be a penalty or not.


In agreement and not much to add to what has been said. I'm not aware he has been banned or warned for this before, so fine with a warning as well (esp since we didn't modkill).
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
July 05 2017 14:58 GMT
#1691
A warning at minimum, 1 game max. If the more senior players think a warning is better, i'd be okay with that
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
July 05 2017 16:21 GMT
#1692
On July 05 2017 23:58 darthfoley wrote:
A warning at minimum, 1 game max. If the more senior players think a warning is better, i'd be okay with that

something between a warning and a 1 game ban sounds fair to me.

the behaviour was borderline, but not outright nasty enough to get modkilled after all.
the more worrying part of that is that he apparently ignored multiple warnings about that.
I haven't seen the pm's that onegu/hats/whoever sent etc, so hard to judge from my pov, but as host I would be pretty pissed if someone ignored my warnings though.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-05 16:56:09
July 05 2017 16:44 GMT
#1693
I want the ban. The continous talk about the ongoing game was not okay. I conciously rode the edge to get townread for "he is clearly not caring". I tried to abuse the rules, fully aware of it. I as host would request a ban for that because it's against the spirit of the game.

The insulting is not ban-worthy imho.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
July 05 2017 17:18 GMT
#1694
On July 06 2017 01:44 beentheredonethat wrote:
I want the ban. The continous talk about the ongoing game was not okay. I conciously rode the edge to get townread for "he is clearly not caring". I tried to abuse the rules, fully aware of it. I as host would request a ban for that because it's against the spirit of the game.

The insulting is not ban-worthy imho.

2-game ban for martyring?
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 05 2017 17:28 GMT
#1695
Toxicity can be a part of playstyle/tactics, i would say only consider talking about the other game.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-05 18:01:38
July 05 2017 18:01 GMT
#1696
On July 05 2017 07:52 Onegu wrote:
Ban List actions for LXXV

Warnings for Marvellosity and AMG for signing up and then failing to show up and play. AMG did send me a PM telling me something had come up and to please replace him.

1 Game for Damdred for getting modkilled for failure to vote twice. Would be a warning also but he already has a warning on him so a 1 game ban for him.

Warnings for Marv + AMG are Approved.

1 Game ban for Damdred is approved. The player has no recent warnings so the duration is one ban.

On July 05 2017 07:52 Onegu wrote:
Beentheredonethat: A few things happend with him getting him warned multiple times and then continuing to do said behavior he was warned for. First talking about a ongoing game, even talking about a player who had not flipped in said game. He was warned for talking about the game and then mentioned it again. Second was personal attacks. Calling someone a Fucktard is not ok. Getting warned about personal attacks and then continuing to do so even more so not ok. Maybe he should have been modkilled but I didnt really want to be modkilling so late into my game and I had other things on my mind and didnt see the posts right away until they were brought to my attention. He was aware of his actions talking about it in the mafia QT. It was talked about in the Obs and somewhat in the game about how it was over the line.

Since I didnt modkill him and we have a bit of history I will let others discuss if there should be a penalty or not.

On July 06 2017 01:44 beentheredonethat wrote:
I want the ban. The continous talk about the ongoing game was not okay. I conciously rode the edge to get townread for "he is clearly not caring". I tried to abuse the rules, fully aware of it. I as host would request a ban for that because it's against the spirit of the game.

The insulting is not ban-worthy imho.


1 game ban for BTDT is approved. The player has no recent warnings so the duration is one ban.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 05 2017 23:48 GMT
#1697
I would like to point out that I received my warning 4 months ago roughly.

And it's kinda b.s. that something happened to me url that forced me away I get modjilled arte being pretty widely townreads when I was playing.

But two players who posted way less than me get replaced and warned.

Like let's not get it twisted ill take my ban or whatever, but I did show for half a day before he'll broke loose irl.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 05 2017 23:57 GMT
#1698
On July 06 2017 08:48 Damdred wrote:
I would like to point out that I received my warning 4 months ago roughly.

And it's kinda b.s. that something happened to me url that forced me away I get modjilled arte being pretty widely townreads when I was playing.

But two players who posted way less than me get replaced and warned.

Like let's not get it twisted ill take my ban or whatever, but I did show for half a day before he'll broke loose irl.


If you had legitimate IRL reasons that could not be predicted beforehand then you will not be banned. Is that case?

Also, your warning was in October of last year; I assumed you'd played a few games since then.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 06 2017 00:03 GMT
#1699
I'd rather not say my reasons in thread of that's ok. If you or onegu want to discuss them I can though.

And yes I've played lots of games I think since then, ill take the ban it's not a huge deal though.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-06 00:09:56
July 06 2017 00:09 GMT
#1700
That's fine; just checking to make sure it is the case. You will not receive a 1 game ban.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O139
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft45
Nina 32
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14483
Dewaltoss 140
ZZZero.O 139
firebathero 99
Hyuk 82
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm82
febbydoto52
League of Legends
Doublelift2817
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6574
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe271
ToD236
JimRising 155
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King44
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 51
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 19
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur243
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 2m
INu's Battles
14h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 2m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 2m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.