• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:24
CEST 02:24
KST 09:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8495 users

TL Mafia Ban List 3.0 - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 91 Next
Message Blazinghand if you request a ban please ^_^
Also when the game you're sitting out is over!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 03 2017 17:43 GMT
#1661
I had nothing to say to you. I wasnt going to say one more thing to you. I had gone over a week without saying anything. I was over it and content to not sign up for your games and just leave you be. But you were the one who needed to write something about me in this thread. Not me. There was no reason to do so other than to try and get a rise out of me and start drama.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-03 18:49:19
April 03 2017 18:48 GMT
#1662
On April 03 2017 20:45 beentheredonethat wrote:
Generic Mini Mafia I Actions

Warnings:

Rels:

Rels asked to be replaced out upon facing work/IRL stuff over the weekend. I think a warning is fair and square as this should've been somewhat forseeable. Also, he didn't proactively ask about being replaced, instead he reacted only to the reminder PM that the hosts (me) sent.

DeepBlueSea86:

Well, this is awkward. He's new to the site, signed up for the game, then wrote me a PM saying "oh I didn't realize that this was so much to read, please replace me". I don't know how to handle this but in case he decides to return to TL Mafia, a warning should apply.

Eden1982:

Although he was lynched, he was inactive for >48 hours and would've been modkilled at this point.


... .


No sitouts, no bans.


These warnings are approved.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
April 03 2017 19:22 GMT
#1663
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
April 03 2017 20:05 GMT
#1664
On April 04 2017 03:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2017 20:45 beentheredonethat wrote:
Generic Mini Mafia I Actions

Warnings:

Rels:

Rels asked to be replaced out upon facing work/IRL stuff over the weekend. I think a warning is fair and square as this should've been somewhat forseeable. Also, he didn't proactively ask about being replaced, instead he reacted only to the reminder PM that the hosts (me) sent.

DeepBlueSea86:

Well, this is awkward. He's new to the site, signed up for the game, then wrote me a PM saying "oh I didn't realize that this was so much to read, please replace me". I don't know how to handle this but in case he decides to return to TL Mafia, a warning should apply.

Eden1982:

Although he was lynched, he was inactive for >48 hours and would've been modkilled at this point.


... .


No sitouts, no bans.


These warnings are approved.

Thanks. You greedy bitches ain't gettin' any more drama now
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2017 20:18 GMT
#1665
Onegu v beentheredonethat has ended in a draw.

Requesting a ban for disformation for being obtuse
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 03 2017 20:53 GMT
#1666
If anybody cares. I am back to loving Onegu for the person who he is and I hope he never changes. I also accept him with all his flaws and hope to play many more games with him as a friend. Also, I am not sure he even has flaws.
I had a good night of sleep.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-03 21:00:29
April 03 2017 20:55 GMT
#1667
On April 04 2017 00:39 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2017 20:45 beentheredonethat wrote:
Generic Mini Mafia I Actions


Onegu:

Onegu and I apparently have some personal issues that I was not aware of prior or during the game. We had some ugly discussions in Obs QT which should've been kept at PM level. I thought about wielding the ban hammer here but I don't think that our dispute is something that the TL Mafia Book Of Bannable Offenses will solve. I would like to keep this out of the ban list.





You don't know when to stop do you? Please try to make a action against me. You want to talk about things should be private in pm land and then come here and post this? For what? I was content to ignore/avoid you. I feel you are just trying to goad me at this point.


jesus fucking wept

On April 04 2017 02:09 beentheredonethat wrote:
ok Onegu, whatever. I have removed that bit from the ban list post.

Just some more things:
- I do not consider insulting PMs as an attempt to talk things out
- I have sent you everything that I wanted to say to you via PM.
- at any point, feel free to engage in Skype or wherever with me to sort things out.


lol what the fuck is this?

onegu go to one side of the internet and BTDT go over to the other side of the internet. good. now dont talk to each other. problem solved.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2017 21:11 GMT
#1668
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2017 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
[image loading]


Uhh oh, don't let Qatol know that you're worshiping false gods.....
(Not that many people would get this really old reference)

[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
April 03 2017 21:21 GMT
#1669
On April 04 2017 05:18 Damdred wrote:
Onegu v beentheredonethat has ended in a draw.

Requesting a ban for disformation for being obtuse

crap. i feel like this ban will last a metric fuckton of games. =p
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 28 2017 01:32 GMT
#1670
so what was the deal with race bannon/n0 anyway? i only saw bits and pieces
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 28 2017 09:42 GMT
#1671
On April 28 2017 10:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
so what was the deal with race bannon/n0 anyway? i only saw bits and pieces

He spammed inane drivel. He got banned. Noone cared.
Rinse and repeat.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 29 2017 08:23 GMT
#1672
wow what is this site coming to that you can't even be a nazi anymore?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
May 29 2017 19:59 GMT
#1673
No ban list actions for Generic II.

"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2017 20:16 GMT
#1674
On May 30 2017 04:59 beentheredonethat wrote:
No ban list actions for Generic II.



Acknowledged. That's great!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 31 2017 04:19 GMT
#1675
On April 04 2017 06:11 kitaman27 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2017 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
[image loading]


Uhh oh, don't let Qatol know that you're worshiping false gods.....
(Not that many people would get this really old reference)

[image loading]

Psh I am forever.
Uff Da
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 23 2017 17:14 GMT
#1676
Requesting standard ban for LightningStrike for Newbie Student Mafia XXVI.

He suggested 3 games, but I'd be fine with 1-2 since he apologized for his mistake and has generally been on good behavior in the past.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 23 2017 18:43 GMT
#1677
On June 24 2017 02:14 kitaman27 wrote:
Requesting standard ban for LightningStrike for Newbie Student Mafia XXVI.

He suggested 3 games, but I'd be fine with 1-2 since he apologized for his mistake and has generally been on good behavior in the past.


He has a warning on him. Not sure if it should have fallen off yet or not but 2 games seems fine since he has the warning.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 25 2017 23:49 GMT
#1678
On June 24 2017 02:14 kitaman27 wrote:
Requesting standard ban for LightningStrike for Newbie Student Mafia XXVI.

He suggested 3 games, but I'd be fine with 1-2 since he apologized for his mistake and has generally been on good behavior in the past.


2 game ban for LS is approved
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 26 2017 00:54 GMT
#1679
Sitting out Who Wants to Kill a Millionaire Cell Mafia.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 04 2017 22:52 GMT
#1680
Ban List actions for LXXV

Warnings for Marvellosity and AMG for signing up and then failing to show up and play. AMG did send me a PM telling me something had come up and to please replace him.

1 Game for Damdred for getting modkilled for failure to vote twice. Would be a warning also but he already has a warning on him so a 1 game ban for him.

Beentheredonethat: A few things happend with him getting him warned multiple times and then continuing to do said behavior he was warned for. First talking about a ongoing game, even talking about a player who had not flipped in said game. He was warned for talking about the game and then mentioned it again. Second was personal attacks. Calling someone a Fucktard is not ok. Getting warned about personal attacks and then continuing to do so even more so not ok. Maybe he should have been modkilled but I didnt really want to be modkilling so late into my game and I had other things on my mind and didnt see the posts right away until they were brought to my attention. He was aware of his actions talking about it in the mafia QT. It was talked about in the Obs and somewhat in the game about how it was over the line.

Since I didnt modkill him and we have a bit of history I will let others discuss if there should be a penalty or not.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft506
Nina 174
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13639
Hyuk 57
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
Doublelift4764
Other Games
summit1g8894
FrodaN3219
JimRising 625
KnowMe202
ViBE105
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King80
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1303
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 37m
INu's Battles
11h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 37m
Replay Cast
22h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.