• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:15
CEST 11:15
KST 18:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10340 users

TL Mafia Ban List 3.0 - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 91 Next
Message Blazinghand if you request a ban please ^_^
Also when the game you're sitting out is over!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
January 25 2017 23:20 GMT
#1621
i personally find koshi's situation to be more akin to germany taking france in ww2, or france taking prussia during the napoleonic wars

its only gonna last about 2 weeks
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 26 2017 19:38 GMT
#1622
Well. Due to maybe a lot of people misunderstanding the message behind the post: "It is not up to you to decide when somebody should stop complaining about an injustice"

The comparison was made because this is the internet. I was pretty sure nobody in this pretty close community should have taken extreme offense to it, and probably would have been somewhat hilarious to possibly some, but meh, it was close to the edge and for sure over the edge on TL.

Been a while since I got banned on TL I think. Probably last time was when I said I could play better than Ret after he threw some games in the GSL.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2017 19:45 GMT
#1623
On January 27 2017 04:38 Koshi wrote:
Well. Due to maybe a lot of people misunderstanding the message behind the post: "It is not up to you to decide when somebody should stop complaining about an injustice"

The comparison was made because this is the internet. I was pretty sure nobody in this pretty close community should have taken extreme offense to it, and probably would have been somewhat hilarious to possibly some, but meh, it was close to the edge and for sure over the edge on TL.

Been a while since I got banned on TL I think. Probably last time was when I said I could play better than Ret after he threw some games in the GSL.


Dutch. Check
Plays for TL. Check
You came to the wrong neighbourhood
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-26 19:57:32
January 26 2017 19:49 GMT
#1624
2 days already. Hrmmm

Welcome back my very dear friend.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-26 20:08:48
January 26 2017 20:08 GMT
#1625
<3

It's good we can't do anything nice for each other without trying to screw em over at the same time. It's a good dynamic.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 26 2017 20:22 GMT
#1626
Welcome back! \o/
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-26 20:30:35
January 26 2017 20:25 GMT
#1627
On January 25 2017 04:16 Rels wrote:
so we cant use godwin law on TL anymore ? Who decided on that. That's fucking BS. If I was just discorering the forum shit like this would make me leave immediately

Actually look at my ban history

That's been the case for nearly a decade
On January 25 2017 04:42 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2017 04:30 iamperfection wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:29 Rels wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:28 iamperfection wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:26 Rels wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:19 iamperfection wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:16 Rels wrote:
so we cant use godwin law on TL anymore ? Who decided on that. That's fucking BS. If I was just discorering the forum shit like this would make me leave immediately

Wat?

We get away with a lot in our own little corner here pretty much half of us would be perm banned if our posts were moderated like the rest of tl but we are playing a game so we get away with it.

I don't disagree with the last paragraph, but using godwin law in a troll attempt to be funny shouldn't be bannable. It's like the origin of internet discussion. Like, Koshi's posts were funny shit. Not ban worthy at all.

Should complain to seeker then if you feel that way.

Good idea

Lol if you are successful ill give you an overpwered role for the rumble. But you have 0 chance

I'm sure he will be seduced by the French Touch

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 26 2017 21:18 GMT
#1628
On January 27 2017 05:25 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2017 04:16 Rels wrote:
so we cant use godwin law on TL anymore ? Who decided on that. That's fucking BS. If I was just discorering the forum shit like this would make me leave immediately

Actually look at my ban history

That's been the case for nearly a decade

lol is there really a ban history somewhere
On January 27 2017 05:25 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2017 04:42 Rels wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:30 iamperfection wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:29 Rels wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:28 iamperfection wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:26 Rels wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:19 iamperfection wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:16 Rels wrote:
so we cant use godwin law on TL anymore ? Who decided on that. That's fucking BS. If I was just discorering the forum shit like this would make me leave immediately

Wat?

We get away with a lot in our own little corner here pretty much half of us would be perm banned if our posts were moderated like the rest of tl but we are playing a game so we get away with it.

I don't disagree with the last paragraph, but using godwin law in a troll attempt to be funny shouldn't be bannable. It's like the origin of internet discussion. Like, Koshi's posts were funny shit. Not ban worthy at all.

Should complain to seeker then if you feel that way.

Good idea

Lol if you are successful ill give you an overpwered role for the rumble. But you have 0 chance

I'm sure he will be seduced by the French Touch

https://youtu.be/r3egA4vJRvc

wtf this is so weird. It's not poesy p: he's saying sentences from the Asterix & Obelix mission Cleopatre movie.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
January 26 2017 22:30 GMT
#1629
That was disappointing. I was looking forward to the explosion. Welcome back!
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 27 2017 09:31 GMT
#1630
On January 27 2017 04:38 Koshi wrote:
Well. Due to maybe a lot of people misunderstanding the message behind the post: "It is not up to you to decide when somebody should stop complaining about an injustice"

The comparison was made because this is the internet. I was pretty sure nobody in this pretty close community should have taken extreme offense to it, and probably would have been somewhat hilarious to possibly some, but meh, it was close to the edge and for sure over the edge on TL.

Been a while since I got banned on TL I think. Probably last time was when I said I could play better than Ret after he threw some games in the GSL.

In all fairness: I was laughing my ass off pretty hard.
Felt kinda horrible. =D
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
January 27 2017 10:50 GMT
#1631
On January 27 2017 06:18 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 05:25 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:16 Rels wrote:
so we cant use godwin law on TL anymore ? Who decided on that. That's fucking BS. If I was just discorering the forum shit like this would make me leave immediately

Actually look at my ban history

That's been the case for nearly a decade

lol is there really a ban history somewhere
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 05:25 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:42 Rels wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:30 iamperfection wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:29 Rels wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:28 iamperfection wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:26 Rels wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:19 iamperfection wrote:
On January 25 2017 04:16 Rels wrote:
so we cant use godwin law on TL anymore ? Who decided on that. That's fucking BS. If I was just discorering the forum shit like this would make me leave immediately

Wat?

We get away with a lot in our own little corner here pretty much half of us would be perm banned if our posts were moderated like the rest of tl but we are playing a game so we get away with it.

I don't disagree with the last paragraph, but using godwin law in a troll attempt to be funny shouldn't be bannable. It's like the origin of internet discussion. Like, Koshi's posts were funny shit. Not ban worthy at all.

Should complain to seeker then if you feel that way.

Good idea

Lol if you are successful ill give you an overpwered role for the rumble. But you have 0 chance

I'm sure he will be seduced by the French Touch

https://youtu.be/r3egA4vJRvc

wtf this is so weird. It's not poesy p: he's saying sentences from the Asterix & Obelix mission Cleopatre movie.


There's a whole moderators' subforum where they make fun of us plebs. And yes, there's a ban history on everybody there. Every time you get warned/banned it gets added to your file. Not quite sure what else, you should take it to the ask TL staff everything thread if you really want to know.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 27 2017 11:10 GMT
#1632
My previous 2 bans on this site. It has been since 2011. lol.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/183910-zvp-changes-post-12?page=9#162
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/182157-gsl-code-a-ro32-day-4-code-s-ro32-group-e?page=15#291


You can just look for your ban history by going to the search function and give in your username in the "content (username)" section and then in the search bar fill in "user was temp banned for this post"


Now for some reason the last one doesn't show. Maybe something changed with how they did it? Cuz I only found one for slam and that is also from 2011...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/general/313472-if-youre-seeing-this-topic-then-another-mass-shooting-happened-and-people-disagree-on-what-to-do?page=159#3162
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 27 2017 11:15 GMT
#1633
Goddamn. Slam didnt follow the ways of the chupazi back then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
January 27 2017 12:33 GMT
#1634
Haha i was one of those Lost Temple terrans. Good times.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 27 2017 12:42 GMT
#1635
why the fuck did you get ban for the first post
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 27 2017 13:13 GMT
#1636
On January 27 2017 21:33 Skynx wrote:
Haha i was one of those Lost Temple terrans. Good times.

I actually forgot why you people were the scum of the earth.

On January 27 2017 21:42 Rels wrote:
why the fuck did you get ban for the first post

Balance whine and iNControL banned me
I felt honored though cuz I was/am a fanboi.
I had a good night of sleep.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
January 27 2017 13:19 GMT
#1637
Urgh, I had forgotten how irritating pylon blocks were.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 27 2017 17:38 GMT
#1638
On January 27 2017 22:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 21:33 Skynx wrote:
Haha i was one of those Lost Temple terrans. Good times.

I actually forgot why you people were the scum of the earth.

Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 21:42 Rels wrote:
why the fuck did you get ban for the first post

Balance whine and iNControL banned me
I felt honored though cuz I was/am a fanboi.



Then how the fuck are we not cool Koshi. I got like 20 hours of coaching from Incontrol...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 27 2017 19:39 GMT
#1639
On January 28 2017 02:38 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 22:13 Koshi wrote:
On January 27 2017 21:33 Skynx wrote:
Haha i was one of those Lost Temple terrans. Good times.

I actually forgot why you people were the scum of the earth.

On January 27 2017 21:42 Rels wrote:
why the fuck did you get ban for the first post

Balance whine and iNControL banned me
I felt honored though cuz I was/am a fanboi.

Then how the fuck are we not cool Koshi. I got like 20 hours of coaching from Incontrol...

I blame you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
January 27 2017 20:00 GMT
#1640
On January 27 2017 22:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 21:33 Skynx wrote:
Haha i was one of those Lost Temple terrans. Good times.

I actually forgot why you people were the scum of the earth.


Siege tanks bro
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1076
Mind 1071
ggaemo 611
Larva 585
Stork 334
Bisu 274
Leta 230
PianO 178
Killer 51
Hyuk 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Sexy 29
ZergMaN 19
yabsab 18
sorry 16
Hm[arnc] 12
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 402
Reynor89
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1241
Other Games
Mew2King149
crisheroes105
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick543
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5693
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1189
• Jankos1077
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
45m
Online Event
1h 45m
FEL
6h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.