• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:30
CEST 22:30
KST 05:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12830 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 213

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 211 212 213 214 215 335 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 01 2015 18:24 GMT
#4241
On April 02 2015 03:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 03:21 Holyflare wrote:
as if you didn't fuck up already enough to blame me >_>!


-flicks- dude i'm not interested in getting into a pointless shitfight

which does happen to be a scum tell for you...i've seen it in all your scum games. stop while you're ahead

Ugh I always get the willies when people do this.

"You better stop doing this thing or I'll scumread you"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2015 18:24 GMT
#4242
On April 02 2015 03:23 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 03:22 Keirathi wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:19 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:17 Keirathi wrote:
Does it make sense for the role she claimed to need/want my role, and go actively looking for my breadcrumbs?


lol lemons



you're confusing looking for your role with looking for something specific

but actually i started talking to you long before i found that

LOL. I threw the lemon rant into my opening post because it's an aperture game



I 'unno, I just found it weird that in our conversation you said you had a good reason for wanting to know my role but that you couldn't tell me and I should trust you.


eh i'm playing bad this game it was obviously related to slam

How? Becuase you thought I was Cave Johnson and his role is somehow related to aperture stuff?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 01 2015 18:25 GMT
#4243
On April 02 2015 03:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 03:22 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:21 Holyflare wrote:
as if you didn't fuck up already enough to blame me >_>!


-flicks- dude i'm not interested in getting into a pointless shitfight

which does happen to be a scum tell for you...i've seen it in all your scum games. stop while you're ahead

Ugh I always get the willies when people do this.

"You better stop doing this thing or I'll scumread you"


don't care about your willies?

would you rather me sit here and argue for pages with HF? cause that's where this thing goes otherwise
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 01 2015 18:26 GMT
#4244
On April 02 2015 03:24 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 03:23 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:22 Keirathi wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:19 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:17 Keirathi wrote:
Does it make sense for the role she claimed to need/want my role, and go actively looking for my breadcrumbs?


lol lemons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyLUU3O4zW8

you're confusing looking for your role with looking for something specific

but actually i started talking to you long before i found that

LOL. I threw the lemon rant into my opening post because it's an aperture game



I 'unno, I just found it weird that in our conversation you said you had a good reason for wanting to know my role but that you couldn't tell me and I should trust you.


eh i'm playing bad this game it was obviously related to slam

How? Becuase you thought I was Cave Johnson and his role is somehow related to aperture stuff?


more or less

does it matter now?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 01 2015 18:26 GMT
#4245
On April 02 2015 03:25 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 03:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:22 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:21 Holyflare wrote:
as if you didn't fuck up already enough to blame me >_>!


-flicks- dude i'm not interested in getting into a pointless shitfight

which does happen to be a scum tell for you...i've seen it in all your scum games. stop while you're ahead

Ugh I always get the willies when people do this.

"You better stop doing this thing or I'll scumread you"


don't care about your willies?

would you rather me sit here and argue for pages with HF? cause that's where this thing goes otherwise

You could just ignore him? I don't know, it was just the way you phrased it irked me. Get over it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 18:26 GMT
#4246
On April 02 2015 03:25 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 03:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:22 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:21 Holyflare wrote:
as if you didn't fuck up already enough to blame me >_>!


-flicks- dude i'm not interested in getting into a pointless shitfight

which does happen to be a scum tell for you...i've seen it in all your scum games. stop while you're ahead

Ugh I always get the willies when people do this.

"You better stop doing this thing or I'll scumread you"


don't care about your willies?

would you rather me sit here and argue for pages with HF? cause that's where this thing goes otherwise

No, I'd rather have you sit here saying who is scum to be honest.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2015 18:28 GMT
#4247
On April 02 2015 03:26 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 03:24 Keirathi wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:23 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:22 Keirathi wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:19 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:17 Keirathi wrote:
Does it make sense for the role she claimed to need/want my role, and go actively looking for my breadcrumbs?


lol lemons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyLUU3O4zW8

you're confusing looking for your role with looking for something specific

but actually i started talking to you long before i found that

LOL. I threw the lemon rant into my opening post because it's an aperture game



I 'unno, I just found it weird that in our conversation you said you had a good reason for wanting to know my role but that you couldn't tell me and I should trust you.


eh i'm playing bad this game it was obviously related to slam

How? Becuase you thought I was Cave Johnson and his role is somehow related to aperture stuff?


more or less

does it matter now?

How the hell am I supposed to know if it matters now? :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 01 2015 18:29 GMT
#4248
On April 02 2015 03:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 03:25 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:22 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:21 Holyflare wrote:
as if you didn't fuck up already enough to blame me >_>!


-flicks- dude i'm not interested in getting into a pointless shitfight

which does happen to be a scum tell for you...i've seen it in all your scum games. stop while you're ahead

Ugh I always get the willies when people do this.

"You better stop doing this thing or I'll scumread you"


don't care about your willies?

would you rather me sit here and argue for pages with HF? cause that's where this thing goes otherwise

No, I'd rather have you sit here saying who is scum to be honest.


lead by example

i've put thoughts out. not my problem you're not paying attention

you know what. forget this

i said i'd put something out when i was finished going through things, you guys continue to be stubborn fools about it, so i'm just going to ignore the thread until i'm done ^^

have fun
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 01 2015 18:32 GMT
#4249
On April 02 2015 02:59 Holyflare wrote:
what?? damdred needs to kill ls??? he told me he was also just a survivor


Alright I didn't know this, could be an alternative wincon if someone has more than one wincon. Trfel who was the other claimed third party said he had a similar survivor wincon, but survivor wincons can also be outlasting other people too or having some direction or not in gettnig them killed.

For example in JOAT I had to outlast Robik (we were third party ninjas) I didn't necessarily have to kill him or vote for him. Claimed third party Trfel said he had a few targets but he couldn't directly kill them. Might be the same thing here with Damdred, who knows.

I tried to figure out a bit more but Trfel then said he didn't trust me.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 01 2015 18:32 GMT
#4250
On April 02 2015 03:25 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 03:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:22 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:21 Holyflare wrote:
as if you didn't fuck up already enough to blame me >_>!


-flicks- dude i'm not interested in getting into a pointless shitfight

which does happen to be a scum tell for you...i've seen it in all your scum games. stop while you're ahead

Ugh I always get the willies when people do this.

"You better stop doing this thing or I'll scumread you"


don't care about your willies?

would you rather me sit here and argue for pages with HF? cause that's where this thing goes otherwise


i was only making a snide comment at your sillyness, not really an arguement?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 01 2015 18:32 GMT
#4251
On April 02 2015 03:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 03:26 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:25 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:22 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:21 Holyflare wrote:
as if you didn't fuck up already enough to blame me >_>!


-flicks- dude i'm not interested in getting into a pointless shitfight

which does happen to be a scum tell for you...i've seen it in all your scum games. stop while you're ahead

Ugh I always get the willies when people do this.

"You better stop doing this thing or I'll scumread you"


don't care about your willies?

would you rather me sit here and argue for pages with HF? cause that's where this thing goes otherwise

No, I'd rather have you sit here saying who is scum to be honest.


lead by example

i've put thoughts out. not my problem you're not paying attention

you know what. forget this

i said i'd put something out when i was finished going through things, you guys continue to be stubborn fools about it, so i'm just going to ignore the thread until i'm done ^^

have fun

SHE CAN BE TAUGHT!!!!

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 01 2015 18:33 GMT
#4252
On April 02 2015 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 03:25 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:22 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 03:21 Holyflare wrote:
as if you didn't fuck up already enough to blame me >_>!


-flicks- dude i'm not interested in getting into a pointless shitfight

which does happen to be a scum tell for you...i've seen it in all your scum games. stop while you're ahead

Ugh I always get the willies when people do this.

"You better stop doing this thing or I'll scumread you"


don't care about your willies?

would you rather me sit here and argue for pages with HF? cause that's where this thing goes otherwise


i was only making a snide comment at your sillyness, not really an arguement?

Quit trying to pick fights HOLYFLARE! GOD!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 18:36 GMT
#4253
Can confirm, I know of someone in this game with multiple win cons.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 19:14 GMT
#4254
On April 02 2015 03:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Can confirm, I know of someone in this game with multiple win cons.

hi
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 19:19 GMT
#4255
Hey is anyone a role from a previous greymist game?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 19:21 GMT
#4256
[image loading]
why the hell is bart naked
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 19:23 GMT
#4257
I asked you a question in PMs slam and you didn't respond.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 01 2015 19:26 GMT
#4258
In case I die tonight I'm sending an information pm to two people. They can use this information how they see fit next phase, if I die anyway
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 01 2015 19:32 GMT
#4259
Pms sent, please keep that info to yourself unless I die.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-01 21:59:09
April 01 2015 19:41 GMT
#4260
Night 3 will end in on Wednesday, Apr 01 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
Prev 1 211 212 213 214 215 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 126
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4906
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g8017
Liquid`RaSZi2254
FrodaN1838
fl0m1368
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM476
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax198
Livibee194
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick959
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1544
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV365
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 30m
Replay Cast
2h 30m
OSC
15h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.