• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12138 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 214

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 335 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 01 2015 19:42 GMT
#4261
I wont be here at EoN just letting you guys know that and we lynch WoS during the day unless a better candidate appears.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 01 2015 19:59 GMT
#4262
so...

where did the vayneauthority lynch go?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 20:01 GMT
#4263
Why is Bart naked
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 20:01 GMT
#4264
Where did thread activity go?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 01 2015 20:04 GMT
#4265
I have a feeling that I'm going to live forever in this game.

Hopefully most of the spammy useless people die and then I can read all the lazy fucks.
Writer@WriterYamato
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 20:10 GMT
#4266
WHY ISBART NAKED
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 01 2015 20:13 GMT
#4267
On April 02 2015 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
so...

where did the vayneauthority lynch go?


Into the ether.
Retired.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 01 2015 20:15 GMT
#4268
@Rsoul, yes to the question I PM'd you?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 01 2015 20:19 GMT
#4269
On April 02 2015 02:18 Holyflare wrote:
Trfel is probably working with mafia right now. Damdred is lying about items and not playing. Wave shot hapa who is confirmed to give us a double lynch and he didn't discuss it in thread at all and this was at the point where we only just started really getting to the bottom of it and complains about pm's but only kept his talk to pm's. I have absolutely no reason to trust kita who is just trying to learn everyone's roles and not finding mafia and kept trying to discredit me the entire game for no reason. He also didn't like a sicklucker lynch even though the towny players saw the meta and it was pretty convincing and that dude flipped town.


Probably at least mafia in the above. Exo/rsoul is a bit dodgy tbh but I'm not sure if it's dodgy enough to not be a silly mistake (+rsoul town read slam so no reason to out he had power). Slam probably just 3p and va seems cool but I'm not sure about him.


Pretty good list ftr.

Kita's probably fine though.
Retired.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 01 2015 20:23 GMT
#4270
On April 02 2015 05:15 kitaman27 wrote:
@Rsoul, yes to the question I PM'd you?


wait...if i still can't PM during day phase I'll readdress it then
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 20:23 GMT
#4271
On April 02 2015 05:15 kitaman27 wrote:
@Rsoul, yes to the question I PM'd you?

This interaction interests me.
Some people may know why.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 01 2015 20:25 GMT
#4272
As I said, I'm talking about things other than vayneauthority tonight, but I see no reason not to lynch him tomorrow
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2015 20:27 GMT
#4273
On April 02 2015 05:25 Blazinghand wrote:
As I said, I'm talking about things other than vayneauthority tonight, but I see no reason not to lynch him tomorrow

I thought you were 100% about lynching me tomorrow!?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 01 2015 20:27 GMT
#4274
On April 02 2015 05:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 05:15 kitaman27 wrote:
@Rsoul, yes to the question I PM'd you?

This interaction interests me.
Some people may know why.


some people may indeed

but it's actually not that interesting. kita just wants to know if he can share what he knows about my role with jat. i honestly don't remember what i told him so

yeah kita do whatever you want. everyone else talks to jat anyway xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 20:29 GMT
#4275
On April 02 2015 05:23 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 05:15 kitaman27 wrote:
@Rsoul, yes to the question I PM'd you?


wait...if i still can't PM during day phase I'll readdress it then

You can't pm during the day anyways. At least that's what I am assuming.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 01 2015 20:30 GMT
#4276
On April 02 2015 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 05:23 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 05:15 kitaman27 wrote:
@Rsoul, yes to the question I PM'd you?


wait...if i still can't PM during day phase I'll readdress it then

You can't pm during the day anyways. At least that's what I am assuming.


one would hope xP then we'd all be on equal ground
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 20:31 GMT
#4277
Why is Bart naked
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 01 2015 20:32 GMT
#4278
On April 02 2015 05:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Why is Bart naked


slam if this is important you're going to have to be less cryptic -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 20:32 GMT
#4279
On April 02 2015 05:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 05:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Why is Bart naked


slam if this is important you're going to have to be less cryptic -_-

Look at the picture he posted. It isn't important.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 01 2015 20:34 GMT
#4280
On April 02 2015 05:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 05:32 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 05:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Why is Bart naked


slam if this is important you're going to have to be less cryptic -_-

Look at the picture he posted. It isn't important.


Better leave that up to the experts. Need Inspector Lestrade to weigh in.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 442
White-Ra 192
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g8216
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0358
ToD269
Livibee197
Pyrionflax117
Maynarde64
Mew2King54
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1104
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 35
• HeavenSC 32
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra497
Upcoming Events
OSC
14m
Replay Cast
14m
OSC
13h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.