• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:14
CEST 19:14
KST 02:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12392 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 216

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 214 215 216 217 218 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 21:18 GMT
#4301
On April 02 2015 06:14 kitaman27 wrote:
The creator of the item just confirms to a obvious town player via PM that they created the item. If no one comes forward, we assume mafia created it.

Good idea.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 01 2015 21:18 GMT
#4302
It could base it off their characters name or something though?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 01 2015 21:18 GMT
#4303
On April 02 2015 06:16 Damdred wrote:
Honestly kita, you know you are 100% town so why are we getting two vastly different results from the item? Does it make rsoultin mafia to you?


Well apart from this item, I'm town on rsoul so not really.

If a town player created it, they can explain how it works and we go from there. Otherwise, mafia obviously created it and we ignore it completely.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 21:19 GMT
#4304
I don't know that it makes sense for an item like that to be created by mafia, unless it's some convoluted scum-inventory plot, which I don't need to tell you is super fucking farfetched.

What kind of item has there ever been that exists for the sole purpose of returning a 'different' result for a party check that should have returned 'same?'
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 01 2015 21:19 GMT
#4305
Also has there been a role kp for mafia in a greymist game before? Kita strikes me as that kind of role this game
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 21:19 GMT
#4306
Well unless of course reputation is a different mechanic.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2015 21:20 GMT
#4307
I'm not sure why town needs and item that makes the game harder for town? Like, blocking townie PMs but letting mafia keep manipulating PMs seems backwards for a town item.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 01 2015 21:20 GMT
#4308
On April 02 2015 06:20 Keirathi wrote:
I'm not sure why town needs and item that makes the game harder for town? Like, blocking townie PMs but letting mafia keep manipulating PMs seems backwards for a town item.


Not if it's a cop check?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 01 2015 21:21 GMT
#4309
Why does town need a double bus driver <.<. I'm not sure, I just don't get why I would have differing results on two different people.

Kita is your role name negatively influenced? not asking for your role but just the flavor
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2015 21:21 GMT
#4310
On April 02 2015 06:19 Holyflare wrote:
Also has there been a role kp for mafia in a greymist game before? Kita strikes me as that kind of role this game

JAT thought there was in Catastrophe when I mentioned it before. I didn't go back and look though.

I know there was a mafia role KP in other themed games on TL though.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 01 2015 21:22 GMT
#4311
My reputation is pretty neutral if it is based on character name. Dunno why it could be considered bad.

And how do you determine the reputation of something like sicklucker's character that is completely made up/
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2015 21:22 GMT
#4312
On April 02 2015 06:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 06:20 Keirathi wrote:
I'm not sure why town needs and item that makes the game harder for town? Like, blocking townie PMs but letting mafia keep manipulating PMs seems backwards for a town item.


Not if it's a cop check?

Oh right. I'm dumb.

I'm still a bit skeptical, but at least thtat is plausible.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 01 2015 21:26 GMT
#4313
Anyways, a town player will come forward if they created the item.

Otherwise, don't waste the last 30 minutes of the cycle looking for possible mafia connections with me or reading my filter because you're tell can be used better elsewhere.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 21:28 GMT
#4314
On April 02 2015 06:26 kitaman27 wrote:
Anyways, a town player will come forward if they created the item.

Otherwise, don't waste the last 30 minutes of the cycle looking for possible mafia connections with me or reading my filter because you're tell can be used better elsewhere.


Doesn't the entirely exclude the 3P possibility?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 01 2015 21:28 GMT
#4315
Has anyone heard from Trfel in the last couple hours. He ignored me PM...probably so he could conveniently avoid the double lynch ability.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 21:28 GMT
#4316
*this
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 01 2015 21:29 GMT
#4317
On April 02 2015 06:28 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 06:26 kitaman27 wrote:
Anyways, a town player will come forward if they created the item.

Otherwise, don't waste the last 30 minutes of the cycle looking for possible mafia connections with me or reading my filter because you're tell can be used better elsewhere.


Doesn't the entirely exclude the 3P possibility?


I'm not 3P.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 21:30 GMT
#4318
On April 02 2015 06:29 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 06:28 ExO_ wrote:
On April 02 2015 06:26 kitaman27 wrote:
Anyways, a town player will come forward if they created the item.

Otherwise, don't waste the last 30 minutes of the cycle looking for possible mafia connections with me or reading my filter because you're tell can be used better elsewhere.


Doesn't the entirely exclude the 3P possibility?


I'm not 3P.


Then did you create the item?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 21:30 GMT
#4319
You're position is that item creator could've been town or scum, not even considering the 3p possibility. That's kinda odd don't you think? Why do you instantly jump to conclusion that town player or mafia player made it?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 01 2015 21:30 GMT
#4320
On April 02 2015 06:29 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 06:28 ExO_ wrote:
On April 02 2015 06:26 kitaman27 wrote:
Anyways, a town player will come forward if they created the item.

Otherwise, don't waste the last 30 minutes of the cycle looking for possible mafia connections with me or reading my filter because you're tell can be used better elsewhere.


Doesn't the entirely exclude the 3P possibility?


I'm not 3P.


Oh you mean if 3P created the item.

Well if that 3P player just claims as town creating the item. If they aren't willing to come forward, then they obviously can't be trusted to begin with,
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 214 215 216 217 218 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 409
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46773
Calm 3091
firebathero 161
actioN 139
Free 43
Mong 30
Rock 28
ToSsGirL 28
Pusan 20
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK9
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1723
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister555
Mlord463
Khaldor448
KnowMe294
crisheroes178
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur702
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 46m
OSC
5h 46m
Replay Cast
5h 46m
OSC
18h 46m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.