• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:45
CEST 21:45
KST 04:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12451 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 215

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 335 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 01 2015 20:50 GMT
#4281
On April 02 2015 05:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 05:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 05:32 rsoultin wrote:
On April 02 2015 05:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Why is Bart naked


slam if this is important you're going to have to be less cryptic -_-

Look at the picture he posted. It isn't important.


Better leave that up to the experts. Need Inspector Lestrade to weigh in.

It's a conspiracy to make us ok with nakedness on a subliminal level

And do make us want sex more from an earlier age
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 01 2015 20:52 GMT
#4282
hmmmm yeah I guess the like, objective merit / behavioral case on Keirathi is better than the one on vayneauthority (who we know is capable of being utterly unhelpful as town, a fact I learned in the last game I played where I carried town to victory), but even with all these wackly claims and crap basically I still think there's at least a 75% chance that the red check was 100% on vaynauthority
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 01 2015 20:56 GMT
#4283
Start of Day 2 I received an item called a Soul Fragment, its power was that I could block two players pms if they were town if they weren't town then they would be able to freely pm. I choose the players Rsoultin and the player Kita.

I wasn't trusting of these item so I picked one person who iw as suspicious of due to his power we talked about in PM Rsoultin and one person iw as heavily town reading but someone else was suspicious of. I used the power during the start of night and RSoultin was stripped of his PM powers showing that he was town and kita was allowed to continue his showing that he was anti-town.

I have sent this message to people to confirm my story and also there is another plan in place if I survive will explain the pm afterwards.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 01 2015 20:56 GMT
#4284
This highly suggest Rsoultin is confirmed town and kita is scum
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 01 2015 20:58 GMT
#4285
lol nope
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 01 2015 21:01 GMT
#4286
I'm just informing the thread of the item I used usage and the effects that were reported back to me.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2015 21:01 GMT
#4287
As much as I want kita to be scum...if that's a town item, who sent it to you?

It sounds more like a scum thing :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 01 2015 21:05 GMT
#4288
I was really hesitant to use the item, I talked to Oneg about it briefly that I was just thinking of ignoring it. Also I have no clue who sent it to me.

item description is thus

Players with good reputation will be unable to take part in PM conversations, players with bad reputation will still be able to communicate via PM.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 01 2015 21:05 GMT
#4289
On April 02 2015 06:05 Damdred wrote:
I was really hesitant to use the item, I talked to Oneg about it briefly that I was just thinking of ignoring it. Also I have no clue who sent it to me.

item description is thus

Players with good reputation will be unable to take part in PM conversations, players with bad reputation will still be able to communicate via PM.


reputation doesn't necessarily mean scum/town
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 01 2015 21:06 GMT
#4290
boooooom i was right
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 01 2015 21:07 GMT
#4291
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=159#3169

^ more info and stuffz to back it up
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 01 2015 21:08 GMT
#4292
well first off...I don't have a bad reputation. Secondly, you assume bad reputation = mafia? Did you confirm with mods?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 21:09 GMT
#4293
I mean... If you were going to reveal it in thread immediately I'm not sure why you sent it to me damdred lol
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 21:11 GMT
#4294
WoS is mafia. I am sure. Look at case. 4 points if you count the PM thing.

batsnacks is somewhat meta. Just keep an eye out for him.

VA read is based on marv. I wouldn't lynch him tomorrow. Just to keep in back of head. Or I might lynch him if WoS suddenly gets exonerated by set-up or something else.

xfire his fake role is pretty fucking brilliant (the 0.5kp and the getting stronger when counterpart is killed). I dont' believe it is fake. I think he probably evolved like this. I did not read the thread too closely but when wanting to lynch somebody I would seriously read what he is writing. It is completely off I think, and I think you can proof it.

Kita is also underperforming. Just the same as Hapa. It is respect lynch that grows more desirable each hour. I don't think he made a single post that made me think he is town, it is activity that once changed my mind.

HTS: Couple really odd posts I can't quote out of my head, I thought she would have made more of a mark now. Watch out.

Damdred: Some mafia get stronger by killing town counterparts. Are we sure he isn't one?

Sepulchre: 2 page filter earns him a spot here. But rereading filter and using meta is advised before lynching.

Holyflare: careful. He is the lylo lynch. never before that. I got a silly reason to think he is mafia. But it might be true. I don't understand his 3p claim btw, because he isn't a vendor? I dnu. It's getting odd. At this point in time he is in the no lynch zone like I said. I don't know when lylo hits btw, stupid how mafia might still have 3 kp.

do not lynch:
rsoultin
Onegu
LighteningStrike
Obiwan
Jat
Alakaslam
Snarfs
VE
yamato
BH
Keirathi
Exo_


People I forgot are null. All people in the do not lynch list are really do not lynch. I take risks on VE/Yamato I think but there filter is funny and/or interesting.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 01 2015 21:12 GMT
#4295
The other person I sent it to told me he would rather me post it in the thread right before resolution and I know resolution took an hour and I was watching the timer and posted it then he laughed at me and told me I still had an hour <<.

And no I don't have a concrete answer that bad reputation is 100% mafia.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 01 2015 21:12 GMT
#4296
On April 02 2015 06:12 Damdred wrote:
The other person I sent it to told me he would rather me post it in the thread right before resolution and I know resolution took an hour and I was watching the timer and posted it then he laughed at me and told me I still had an hour <<.

And no I don't have a concrete answer that bad reputation is 100% mafia.


Seems like something you'd want to check....no?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 01 2015 21:13 GMT
#4297
I have asked and I did not get a concrete answer, also why are you trying to discredit the information i'm trying to give the thread. If the item worked incorrectly the first thought that I think would come to yoru mind would be that rsoultin should be mafia if the results are reversed no?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 01 2015 21:14 GMT
#4298
The creator of the item just confirms to a obvious town player via PM that they created the item. If no one comes forward, we assume mafia created it.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 01 2015 21:14 GMT
#4299
On April 02 2015 06:11 Koshi wrote:
WoS is mafia. I am sure. Look at case. 4 points if you count the PM thing.

batsnacks is somewhat meta. Just keep an eye out for him.

VA read is based on marv. I wouldn't lynch him tomorrow. Just to keep in back of head. Or I might lynch him if WoS suddenly gets exonerated by set-up or something else.

xfire his fake role is pretty fucking brilliant (the 0.5kp and the getting stronger when counterpart is killed). I dont' believe it is fake. I think he probably evolved like this. I did not read the thread too closely but when wanting to lynch somebody I would seriously read what he is writing. It is completely off I think, and I think you can proof it.

Kita is also underperforming. Just the same as Hapa. It is respect lynch that grows more desirable each hour. I don't think he made a single post that made me think he is town, it is activity that once changed my mind.

HTS: Couple really odd posts I can't quote out of my head, I thought she would have made more of a mark now. Watch out.

Damdred: Some mafia get stronger by killing town counterparts. Are we sure he isn't one?

Sepulchre: 2 page filter earns him a spot here. But rereading filter and using meta is advised before lynching.

Holyflare: careful. He is the lylo lynch. never before that. I got a silly reason to think he is mafia. But it might be true. I don't understand his 3p claim btw, because he isn't a vendor? I dnu. It's getting odd. At this point in time he is in the no lynch zone like I said. I don't know when lylo hits btw, stupid how mafia might still have 3 kp.

do not lynch:
rsoultin
Onegu
LighteningStrike
Obiwan
Jat
Alakaslam
Snarfs
VE
yamato
BH
Keirathi
Exo_


People I forgot are null. All people in the do not lynch list are really do not lynch. I take risks on VE/Yamato I think but there filter is funny and/or interesting.

See once again koshi, saying I am 100% scum and then saying it's possible for me to be exonerated 'by setup' doesn't jive.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 01 2015 21:16 GMT
#4300
Honestly kita, you know you are 100% town so why are we getting two vastly different results from the item? Does it make rsoultin mafia to you?
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1494
TKL 487
IndyStarCraft 286
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1494
TKL 487
IndyStarCraft 286
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 142
ZZZero.O 114
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11603
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1422
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu661
MindelVK25
Other Games
summit1g6123
Liquid`RaSZi2284
fl0m1562
FrodaN1477
B2W.Neo789
olofmeister707
Khaldor493
Beastyqt346
Livibee181
crisheroes155
Pyrionflax120
Mew2King67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft 2
angryscii 19
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 13
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki53
• blackmanpl 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1320
• Shiphtur680
• WagamamaTV317
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 15m
Replay Cast
3h 15m
OSC
16h 15m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.