• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:11
CEST 21:11
KST 04:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7824 users

Mafia Mini Mafia2: another miniature game of mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 16:19 GMT
#3372
I say several times my d1 is bad and spotty since I was super sick and hopped up on meds.

There's nothing to refute honestly, I had good interactions and I had bad interactions d1 past that as I got better my days got better.

And there is actually a decently strong argument for you being scum, heightened by the fact you really aren't doing work, you are just half adding it to make yourself look like you are.

And you are trying to convince me I'm scum rather than looking at anything else in the game
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 17:53 GMT
#3379
Ok, so I open the game up and instantly ping out my scum mate, which palmar picks up on. He pushes GB I push GB call GB out on his tone and how he's talking to palmar.

We lynch Dr l, which btw I hard push GB eod hard as possible.

N1 I get rb, Eden hints he rb me oneg/sl makes a play.

You hold that scum faked a rb, GB tells the thread that he doubts scum rb me. You make a case on Yamato at this point (which you seem to be discounting now since I'm the only thing you have even talked about at this point).

Rit votes Yamato afks, I go hey obi lets lynch GB. We switch to GB and get him lynched. To expond on this the only theory you have here is that instead of taking the mislynch here and put town at what effectively would of been mylo after d2 I instead tell people to lynch GB. We lynch GB and he flips scum

palmar plays with the idea I'm mega bussing but concludes if you read his filter that I am town no tinfoil towards me at all. He quotes some of my interactions as proof.

I make what I think is still the best post in the game where I call out according to you scum partner ritoky, where vig still has a bullet. I decide ritoky is scum during the night and begin to make associative reads.

The day starts, me and obi instantly vote ritoky palmar says wherever I move he moves. Koshi says its my choice who we lynch. And your connection is that instead of lynching town Yamato to put us in mylo the next day I decide to hard bus my partner and lynch him?

Tgis makes little sense to me you were hyper auspicious of Yamato throughout all of this and then you vote with him instead of against him on koshi and you blame me for not fighting against the koshi lynch.

You said that obi can't me mafia in this scenario and it had to be between me and Yamato in a terrible post. You aren't looking for mafia within me and Yamato you are just looking for the easiest part of whoevers filter to tunnel and try to convince Yamato to switch to me.

You are scum, the koshi vote you did looks horrid and switching to ritoky looks bad it always did.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 19:06 GMT
#3387
I'm happy with my vote now.

Vivax ignores everything makes me scum
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 21:43 GMT
#3404
You didn't even look at Yamato all you did was take a fee of ny posts and post them.

You didn't look at ANY of the other parts of the day. Or talk about Yamato whatsoever. All you did since before Obi died was start the shadow on me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 21:48 GMT
#3408
That's untrue your bias actually swung the other way last cycle as you made sure to show enough doubt.

D1 isn't enough to make any decision on. Nor was my push on GB fake or weak.

My day 1 was weak I'll admit that But it's what it is
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 21:51 GMT
#3410
Good God I've had finals sick and at work. This has been one of my only chances to be here.

I really disagree that I haven't been trying to find mafia after ritoky. I pressured people, I thought it was vivax or a side of Obi. I voted for vivax People went to Koshi. Then no shot happened
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 21:55 GMT
#3413
Idk how to answer about being on the wrong side of,wagons or right side since I pushed GB d1, shenanied onto GB d2 off Yamato when I didn't have to and pushed ritoky during the night meh.

I mean I think,my analysis n2 was really good and nailed ritoky.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 21:57 GMT
#3415
That would infer that I was sick at the start of the game instead of waking up covered in blood the day after, the day I disappeared for awhile- _-
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 22:04 GMT
#3417
Idk what's wrong with that post meh I usually give town points to people who go after hard targets early, and his end of day will wasn't bad.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 22:17 GMT
#3423
Saddest thing is I've never won a Lylo as town and I probably never will.

I guess we are lynching,me just on d1 stuff which sucks but I'll keep the stuff why I wanted out of this game in till after game
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 22:22 GMT
#3427
Nah I'm expecting to get lynched its why I'm here.

My d1 was horrible night1-3 was great I feel. N4 it was ok, past that I've sucked the truth is vivax started this throwing,things my way then and eliminating Obi from conversation.

It sucks but it a true
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 22:26 GMT
#3432
I'm at work for another 3 hours, so can't do massive filtering. 16 hour shifts are fun.

I think vivax is mafia for a few reasons but give me a minute to,type,them up
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 22:48 GMT
#3439
I've been at work all ducking day if I'm talking it's because I am not busy IDK why you boldest you did because I do think you are Scum.

1) Read my post after the GB lynch there were only two possibilities for GB surviving maybe three. The first was if myself and Obi moved back to Yamato which we refused. The second way was if Sl hammered Obi over GB which he didn't do, the third was to not nice from vivax. GB directly pushed against having vivax lynched when he moved his vote from him. If you have the towny nailed why in the he'll do you move off of him to lynch another towny in Obi.
2) Vivax pushed against a ritoky lynch in favour of a Yamato lynch and gave a bs reason when there was still a chance of Yamato getting lynch rd.
3) when vivax was being lynched instead of Koshi he made the thread cancer, pushed Yamato and then soon as people started talking about lynching Koshi h e jumped on Koshi with his Scum read to lynch him.
4) he removed Obi from the lynch conversation and started putting me forward as a lynch prior to lylo setting up for this.
5) has seemingly forgotten about his Yamato Scum read of the past only focusing on me.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 22:50 GMT
#3441
Also sorta pushed against GB but promised we could lynch who I wanted Tommorow after Yamato.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 22:55 GMT
#3444
But vivax didn't you decide that Yamato was Scum for his d1 previously and it's only now that I have a hard stances announced you flipped that
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 23:04 GMT
#3448
Um no. No where in that is there a tone of talking to you like your town
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 23 2015 23:05 GMT
#3449
I just asked you so whatever
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 24 2015 02:33 GMT
#3479
Just got home give me a few minutes
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 24 2015 02:47 GMT
#3480
I like the quotes you found. His actions especially around the ritoky lynch was pretty weird .

Its the right lynch here. I did post my reasonings for thinking he's scum did you take a look at them?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 24 2015 03:24 GMT
#3481
Yamato?
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
UpATreeSC 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 950
Dewaltoss 144
firebathero 89
Zeus 67
Trap 45
910 35
zelot 26
Sexy 24
Bale 23
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 16
NaDa 16
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6571
420jenkins220
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1260
Fnx 846
edward72
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS144
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1683
Other Games
summit1g4233
Grubby3237
Beastyqt740
B2W.Neo620
byalli417
KnowMe162
C9.Mang0158
TKL 109
BRAT_OK 76
Railgan18
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur341
• WagamamaTV285
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 49m
Stellar Fest
17h 49m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.