• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:05
CEST 05:05
KST 12:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8298 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 182

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 219 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 02:25 GMT
#3621
Oh, btw, there's an interesting gem I noticed in reading LS' filter where ritoky mentioned that he "can" tunnel as either alignment.

Which put me in mind of reading the scum QT after Carol where ritoky justified tunnel bussing HF by saying that he always tunnels as town.

Something that makes me think that ritoky may be our third party if this is a departure from both his town and scum games.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 02:25 GMT
#3622
Lol prplhz with the desperation case on me.

##unvote
##vote prplhz
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 02:25 GMT
#3623
I don't think Breshke's filter implicates LS at all, tbh.
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 02:26 GMT
#3624
##unvote
##vote prplhz

I imagine bbcode matters
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 02:27 GMT
#3625
On February 22 2015 11:21 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 11:20 rsoultin wrote:
On February 22 2015 11:08 Superbia wrote:
Breshke:

Never mentions: prplhz
Barely mentions: Palmar, VA


Did this revelation come from my earlier post detailing just that? xP Which is why I'm considering LS hard right now as a player Breshke townread but didn't interact with?


This revelation is fresh as fuck (at least to me). Prplhz is never mentioned by breshke.


;o; not reading my posts. meanie

Okay, well, what about VA's point? I do get that scum can buss...hell I bussed the shit out of JAT when hardly anyone else was to get the cop to claim. A clever play but lol ultimately not the best one. The point is, usually doesn't bussing occur either when the main wagon is so strong it's low risk, or when scum is the main wagon and there's little-to-no hope of saving a scummate?

I don't think prplhz's vote qualifies as either. I'd definitely vote him over LS right now, though, pending a closer read of ritoky's case.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 02:28 GMT
#3626
On February 22 2015 11:25 rsoultin wrote:
Oh, btw, there's an interesting gem I noticed in reading LS' filter where ritoky mentioned that he "can" tunnel as either alignment.

Which put me in mind of reading the scum QT after Carol where ritoky justified tunnel bussing HF by saying that he always tunnels as town.

Something that makes me think that ritoky may be our third party if this is a departure from both his town and scum games.


I really like this conclusion. I had not considered it before, but I kind of like Ritoky as SK.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 02:31 GMT
#3627
On February 22 2015 11:27 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 11:21 Superbia wrote:
On February 22 2015 11:20 rsoultin wrote:
On February 22 2015 11:08 Superbia wrote:
Breshke:

Never mentions: prplhz
Barely mentions: Palmar, VA


Did this revelation come from my earlier post detailing just that? xP Which is why I'm considering LS hard right now as a player Breshke townread but didn't interact with?


This revelation is fresh as fuck (at least to me). Prplhz is never mentioned by breshke.


;o; not reading my posts. meanie

Okay, well, what about VA's point? I do get that scum can buss...hell I bussed the shit out of JAT when hardly anyone else was to get the cop to claim. A clever play but lol ultimately not the best one. The point is, usually doesn't bussing occur either when the main wagon is so strong it's low risk, or when scum is the main wagon and there's little-to-no hope of saving a scummate?

I don't think prplhz's vote qualifies as either. I'd definitely vote him over LS right now, though, pending a closer read of ritoky's case.


VA's point made me read him town, he has a good point, but I want to see some pressure on prplhz.

I have so many town-reads right now it's not even funny.
Minimal effort.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 02:35 GMT
#3628
On February 22 2015 11:25 rsoultin wrote:
Oh, btw, there's an interesting gem I noticed in reading LS' filter where ritoky mentioned that he "can" tunnel as either alignment.

Which put me in mind of reading the scum QT after Carol where ritoky justified tunnel bussing HF by saying that he always tunnels as town.

Something that makes me think that ritoky may be our third party if this is a departure from both his town and scum games.


Well VA said something earlier that might indicate this too.

On February 20 2015 00:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
LS, Ritoky, prphlz, and 4th was breshke until he got replaced, I dont deal with replacements so dont care about that slot anymore.

I think robik is potentially the SK at this point, or damdred. I see now that Robik is playing his town game but isn't actually invested in it, why he hasn't went after the LS lynch more is beyond me. SK is basically an extension of town right now as he has to shoot mafia so no reason to lynch.


This was before Robik died obviously.

On February 21 2015 09:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
Also I know who the SK is now, interesting. Don't really want to reveal it as he's towns strongest player atm.


On February 21 2015 09:38 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 09:34 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh hey that means you don't think I'm the SK! VA what do you think of ritoky?


Any particular reason that I would need to go into detail?

Ritoky and LS are not the same alignment, we would lynch 1 scum if we lynched both that should suffice


I know VA was scumreading LS before though, and ritoky was posting a lot of cases as well on LS and trying to convince me and others that LS was scum.

I thought it was Ritoky earlier given the way he was reading Rayn, FF and myself, but I was obviously wrong on Rayn, and after examining Damdred's filter, I'm pretty sure I'm wrong on FF being scum. Although I'm curious to see why you think he's SK.

Also if you're that interested in finding SK, Rasputin, I wonder if there's any way to work backwards on any information or reads people might have had on either of Damdred or Kelsier.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 02:35 GMT
#3629
On February 20 2015 09:42 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 06:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Also I think ritoky is town this game since he not fighting anyone at all like he did in his two games when I saw him play as Mafia.


What's even worse is here is LS town reading me early in the game for my meta of not tunneling and fighting, which he has now flipped to scum read me for what reason exactly?

Thank you for this find BH, I only read the HtS portion of this interaction.


I'm actually having trouble finding ritoky's case lol >< I don't know why. But you mentioned that 3 posts is not like 75% of your posts, right, ritoky? That's true (not sure how accurate your percentage is, but I'm sure it's more than 3 posts lol) and if you weren't pressing lightningstrike harder between his read changes I'd buy this more. But you did, so if you're pushing him, is it really that surprising that his read on you would change?

Is there no possible way that you two could just be defining tunneling differently?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 02:39 GMT
#3630
On February 22 2015 11:35 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 11:25 rsoultin wrote:
Oh, btw, there's an interesting gem I noticed in reading LS' filter where ritoky mentioned that he "can" tunnel as either alignment.

Which put me in mind of reading the scum QT after Carol where ritoky justified tunnel bussing HF by saying that he always tunnels as town.

Something that makes me think that ritoky may be our third party if this is a departure from both his town and scum games.


Well VA said something earlier that might indicate this too.

Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 00:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
LS, Ritoky, prphlz, and 4th was breshke until he got replaced, I dont deal with replacements so dont care about that slot anymore.

I think robik is potentially the SK at this point, or damdred. I see now that Robik is playing his town game but isn't actually invested in it, why he hasn't went after the LS lynch more is beyond me. SK is basically an extension of town right now as he has to shoot mafia so no reason to lynch.


This was before Robik died obviously.

Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 09:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
Also I know who the SK is now, interesting. Don't really want to reveal it as he's towns strongest player atm.


Show nested quote +
On February 21 2015 09:38 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 21 2015 09:34 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh hey that means you don't think I'm the SK! VA what do you think of ritoky?


Any particular reason that I would need to go into detail?

Ritoky and LS are not the same alignment, we would lynch 1 scum if we lynched both that should suffice


I know VA was scumreading LS before though, and ritoky was posting a lot of cases as well on LS and trying to convince me and others that LS was scum.

I thought it was Ritoky earlier given the way he was reading Rayn, FF and myself, but I was obviously wrong on Rayn, and after examining Damdred's filter, I'm pretty sure I'm wrong on FF being scum. Although I'm curious to see why you think he's SK.

Also if you're that interested in finding SK, Rasputin, I wonder if there's any way to work backwards on any information or reads people might have had on either of Damdred or Kelsier.


Someone gave stats on replacements. I forget who. The way I figure it, SK could either have been reading KSC town, null, or scum to throw people off before taking a shot at him if in fact the SK did shoot KSC and not someone else. But SK definitely shot Damdred, and the SK would reasonably be interested in getting scum lynched Day 2 to balance out the sides. I'm not sure that it was ritoky who said it, but it does fit his stats interest.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 02:39 GMT
#3631
On February 22 2015 07:50 Palmar wrote:
please no shenanigans. I know there is not a single vote on me but I just feel the shennies lurking around the corner.

I WILL defend myself if put under pressure as town. It's objectively bad play to not give myself a chance to do so.


This post annoys the shit out me.
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 02:41 GMT
#3632
super did you comment on my palmar stuff?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 02:41 GMT
#3633
On February 22 2015 11:31 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 11:27 rsoultin wrote:
On February 22 2015 11:21 Superbia wrote:
On February 22 2015 11:20 rsoultin wrote:
On February 22 2015 11:08 Superbia wrote:
Breshke:

Never mentions: prplhz
Barely mentions: Palmar, VA


Did this revelation come from my earlier post detailing just that? xP Which is why I'm considering LS hard right now as a player Breshke townread but didn't interact with?


This revelation is fresh as fuck (at least to me). Prplhz is never mentioned by breshke.


;o; not reading my posts. meanie

Okay, well, what about VA's point? I do get that scum can buss...hell I bussed the shit out of JAT when hardly anyone else was to get the cop to claim. A clever play but lol ultimately not the best one. The point is, usually doesn't bussing occur either when the main wagon is so strong it's low risk, or when scum is the main wagon and there's little-to-no hope of saving a scummate?

I don't think prplhz's vote qualifies as either. I'd definitely vote him over LS right now, though, pending a closer read of ritoky's case.


VA's point made me read him town, he has a good point, but I want to see some pressure on prplhz.

I have so many town-reads right now it's not even funny.


Completely understand >< It's why I've been looking into LS even though I highly doubt I'm wrong on him. Though, to be fair, it's a lot more nullish reads with reasons to think they could be town than too many strong townreads, for me.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 02:42 GMT
#3634
Of the people townreading Kelsier D1....off the cuff, I might honestly have been the only one TRing Kelsier and I did that based on meta. But I think there might have been one other person. I need to check into that as well.

Also the "stats" on replacements - there were two comments on that I think Robik was one of them....hold on.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 02:43 GMT
#3635
On February 22 2015 11:42 Half the Sky wrote:
Of the people townreading Kelsier D1....off the cuff, I might honestly have been the only one TRing Kelsier and I did that based on meta. But I think there might have been one other person. I need to check into that as well.

Also the "stats" on replacements - there were two comments on that I think Robik was one of them....hold on.

I asked for verification and i think bh or palmar said if it was true they liked it
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 02:44 GMT
#3636
On February 22 2015 11:39 rsoultin wrote:
Someone gave stats on replacements. I forget who. The way I figure it, SK could either have been reading KSC town, null, or scum to throw people off before taking a shot at him if in fact the SK did shoot KSC and not someone else. But SK definitely shot Damdred, and the SK would reasonably be interested in getting scum lynched Day 2 to balance out the sides. I'm not sure that it was ritoky who said it, but it does fit his stats interest.


It was Robik, I was correct.

On February 19 2015 06:35 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 06:07 Palmar wrote:
I hate the fact both rayn and robik scumread damdred. Like it's literally almost impossible to jump into a 100 page game as a replacement or whatever and read back, form reads and be assertive, yet he actually did that.

I caught damdred in imperial, and this is not mafia damdred.

let's play a game called statistics. 274 people subbed out of games from 2014-2015. 243 of them were mafia.


On February 19 2015 07:59 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 07:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
Robik is that stat about replacements being mafia real?

I made it up, but the % of time a sub is mafia is probably something like 85% to 15% town


But Robik is dead, although I think a few initially suspected him of being SK based on how he ramped it up N2.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 02:45 GMT
#3637
well there goes that theory :/

explains why everyone thought robik was sk though lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 02:47 GMT
#3638
On February 18 2015 05:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
SK can eat bullets


???????
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 02:47 GMT
#3639
Guys if we find the SK for scum and mislynch we basically lose so if we're going SK hunting let's be very sure we have a scum lynch locked in today
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 02:48 GMT
#3640
On February 22 2015 11:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
super did you comment on my palmar stuff?


I just read it. I actually really like the interaction between Palmar and Damdred part. I hate the last post in Palmar's filter because I wanted to propose a lynch on him. Feels like he's softing PR.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 194
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm214
League of Legends
Doublelift6244
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 340
Other Games
summit1g13569
C9.Mang0368
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1270
BasetradeTV156
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo359
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 55m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 55m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 55m
Replay Cast
19h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.