• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:40
CEST 09:40
KST 16:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7398 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 184

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 219 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 03:00 GMT
#3661
It's possible kelsier was vigged/mafia luger'd and super was SK'd
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 22 2015 03:01 GMT
#3662
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

if you are town you need to get your vote off prp at this point in time, looks like mafia is trying to shenanigan last second for the win
I come in for the scraps
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 03:02 GMT
#3663
Actually Palmar is never the SK. He was JKed N1. 3 KP was present.
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 03:03 GMT
#3664
Oh shit the most influential and towniest player is here to stop the evil mafia from herding us townies!
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 03:03 GMT
#3665
On February 22 2015 12:02 Superbia wrote:
Actually Palmar is never the SK. He was JKed N1. 3 KP was present.

Which has been discussed two times before this? I think so. I know palmar mentioned it and so did I
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 03:04 GMT
#3666
Also SK KP is probably never on me. Palmar got JKed by TP, as was asked at EoN, which makes this the most likely world by 95%:
- mafia RB on BH.
- mafia KP on TP.
- 50% mafia KP on me, who is universally town read.

Or mafia had a PR read on KSC and the 50% KP was put on TP??? Very unlikely.
Minimal effort.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 03:04 GMT
#3667
rsoultin did you check my case on prplhz?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 03:04 GMT
#3668
Same with you HTS did you check my case on prplhz?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 03:04 GMT
#3669
On February 22 2015 12:03 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 12:02 Superbia wrote:
Actually Palmar is never the SK. He was JKed N1. 3 KP was present.

Which has been discussed two times before this? I think so. I know palmar mentioned it and so did I


Yeah, I forgot. I think I'd be okay with a Palmar lynch, maybe.
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 03:05 GMT
#3670
Who were you voting for again, VA? lightningstrike? I'm about...85% sure he's town.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 03:06 GMT
#3671
rsoultin I need you to sheep my case on prplhz please and read it too so you can understand why I think prplhz is Mafia.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 03:06 GMT
#3672
On February 22 2015 12:04 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin did you check my case on prplhz?


Yes, LS. I had a little trouble following it, too, to be honest.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 03:06 GMT
#3673
VA, I already explained I don't like the LS wagon, and I explained why.

I'm even trying to see any of the shit he said from a perspective where he could be coached by scumbuddies if he is scum. But the voice I'm reading is a voice that seems quite independent and even if not so coherent.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 03:07 GMT
#3674
On February 22 2015 12:06 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin I need you to sheep my case on prplhz please and read it too so you can understand why I think prplhz is Mafia.


I'm already voting prplhz for mafia?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 22 2015 03:08 GMT
#3675
On February 22 2015 12:07 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 12:06 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin I need you to sheep my case on prplhz please and read it too so you can understand why I think prplhz is Mafia.


I'm already voting prplhz for mafia?

I know you voting him but I wanted you to check my case on him. Think about it as similar to how I constructed my case on JAT in Horns of Africa I guess.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 22 2015 03:09 GMT
#3676
oh well, hopefully im wrong and the SK is prp then I cant see him flipping mafia.
I come in for the scraps
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 03:11 GMT
#3677
I think LS is still the lynch?

That's a huge case LS ^^;;

I remember agreeing with some of it and not understanding most of it. Is there any way you could condense it into a point with a single sentence for each thing you're scumreading him for?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 03:15 GMT
#3678
##vote prplhz

Only scumread that appears to be a wagon atm.

I'm going to re-read Ritoky's filter again and try and see if I can ferret out an SK from his posts.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 03:15 GMT
#3679
Can we get an updated vote count? I think a few already called it on being wrong. Really would appreciate it.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 03:16 GMT
#3680
On February 22 2015 12:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
oh well, hopefully im wrong and the SK is prp then I cant see him flipping mafia.


VA, I'm not going to move my vote if it gets LS lynched, but I'll consolidate onto any scummy character we can agree on, cause I'm not sure about prplhz either.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 394
Leta 239
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 58
Killer 37
Bale 34
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 16
[ Show more ]
Noble 10
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 544
Reynor39
Other Games
summit1g10874
olofmeister388
Sick199
Happy132
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Jankos540
• Stunt469
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 20m
Replay Cast
15h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.