• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8299 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 183

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 219 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 02:48 GMT
#3641
On February 22 2015 11:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 05:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
SK can eat bullets


???????

SK can eat bullets in the same way superbia ate a bullet you didn't look at that in context
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 02:48 GMT
#3642
On February 10 2015 15:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:

"Ze Master of Disguise vill become ze be Master of ze Vorld!"
-Ludwig

You are a master of disguise and want to kill everyone in your way to becoming king.

You may choose at the beginning of the game to be one of the following but not both by PMing the hosts:

1. Slip on an excellent disguise as the Queen of England, being indistinguishable from the real Queen of England, even by the Queen of England herself! You will flip town to alignment checks.

2. Forgo the disguise and don your fearsome armor with the spear helmet, revealing your German-ness to the masses, but being able to survive French attacks. However, the horrors of Baldrick's trousers can still do you in.


FF...lol, this makes me want to call TMI on you so bad right now ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 02:49 GMT
#3643
On February 22 2015 11:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 11:47 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 05:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
SK can eat bullets


???????

SK can eat bullets in the same way superbia ate a bullet you didn't look at that in context


SK can pick between being immune to cop-reads or being one-shot bulletproof.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 02:49 GMT
#3644
The fact that there is no cop in this game would mean the SK is bulletproof.
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 02:49 GMT
#3645
Oh believe me, I looked at it in context, FF.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 02:50 GMT
#3646
On February 22 2015 11:49 Superbia wrote:
The fact that there is no cop in this game would mean the SK is bulletproof.


And he would know that at the beginning of the game, how?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 02:51 GMT
#3647
On February 22 2015 11:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
Also the "stats" on replacements - there were two comments on that I think Robik was one of them....hold on.

I asked for verification and i think bh or palmar said if it was true they liked it[/QUOTE]

Well I know you are also suspecting Palmar of being scum, but are you also suggesting as well one of the above could be SK?

As for tonight's lynch, I'm still not convinced on LS. I'm in the same boat as Rasputin, of the 8 games I've played, 6 of them have been with LS. And I'm seeing a lot of the incoherence I've been seeing in the 5 games he's been town.

I know his read on Slam was questioned, but if I recall right, I'm pretty sure he PoE-ed his scumreads when he first called out his scumteam. So it's not like his read on Slam came out of nowhere.

On February 20 2015 00:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Now there is Mafia in my eyes in ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz so this could be very well the entire anti town for me which 4 Mafia and 1 SK is 5 players and I got 5 and Robik might have been a wrong meta read which I taking into account for this and the fact he been tunneling the shit out of me and Slam is mostly unreadable for me this game and the last I couldn’t read him he was Mafia in Slytherin so I think he might be Mafia this game on meta for me. Ritoky although he looked better than his last mafia games I seen him play (Carol which I played and Imperial I shadowed) but he seem to still have some of his mafia traits in him but not as much as that time and give there been time since these two games happened he could of worked on his Mafia play. Prplhz he might be a vet as far I’m concerned and if he is one he looks really bad like Gobble bad meaning he could be mafia with very poor play and he doesn’t look very townie this game. VA he being absolutely useless this game and even more useless than in NYE Party mafia which I played with him so I think he could mafia on that alone.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 02:51 GMT
#3648
On February 22 2015 11:48 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 15:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:

"Ze Master of Disguise vill become ze be Master of ze Vorld!"
-Ludwig

You are a master of disguise and want to kill everyone in your way to becoming king.

You may choose at the beginning of the game to be one of the following but not both by PMing the hosts:

1. Slip on an excellent disguise as the Queen of England, being indistinguishable from the real Queen of England, even by the Queen of England herself! You will flip town to alignment checks.

2. Forgo the disguise and don your fearsome armor with the spear helmet, revealing your German-ness to the masses, but being able to survive French attacks. However, the horrors of Baldrick's trousers can still do you in.


FF...lol, this makes me want to call TMI on you so bad right now ><

Well it would have been the better play on SKs part but if that's all you have to call me SK you're going to feel silly if I die.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 02:51 GMT
#3649
On February 22 2015 11:49 Superbia wrote:
The fact that there is no cop in this game would mean the SK is bulletproof.

SK wouldn't know that
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 02:52 GMT
#3650
On February 22 2015 11:50 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 11:49 Superbia wrote:
The fact that there is no cop in this game would mean the SK is bulletproof.


And he would know that at the beginning of the game, how?


I agree that it seems rather TMI. It's just a added note for now. The SK is bulletproof for sure.

Would SK!Palmar flip-flop his reads on Damdred to leave no trail for his shot?
Minimal effort.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 02:53 GMT
#3651
EBWOP - FF, quote boxes effed up, my question was based on the sentence below that quote, which was actually said by you.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 02:53 GMT
#3652
Actually scum is probably going to be the most invested in an SK lynch right now since shooting him at night is sub-optimal.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 02:53 GMT
#3653
On February 22 2015 11:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 11:49 Superbia wrote:
The fact that there is no cop in this game would mean the SK is bulletproof.

SK wouldn't know that


That's actually true.. Sent would have to balance the PRs after the SK chose his role. It's possible but meh? I guess nothing is excluded.
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 02:54 GMT
#3654
On February 22 2015 11:52 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 11:50 rsoultin wrote:
On February 22 2015 11:49 Superbia wrote:
The fact that there is no cop in this game would mean the SK is bulletproof.


And he would know that at the beginning of the game, how?


I agree that it seems rather TMI. It's just a added note for now. The SK is bulletproof for sure.

Would SK!Palmar flip-flop his reads on Damdred to leave no trail for his shot?


That's an interesting thought. Maybe? I was generally reading Damdred more town than Breshke, too, though not to such an extreme. Objectively Breshke looked like shit.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 02:54 GMT
#3655
On February 22 2015 11:52 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 11:50 rsoultin wrote:
On February 22 2015 11:49 Superbia wrote:
The fact that there is no cop in this game would mean the SK is bulletproof.


And he would know that at the beginning of the game, how?


I agree that it seems rather TMI. It's just a added note for now. The SK is bulletproof for sure.

Would SK!Palmar flip-flop his reads on Damdred to leave no trail for his shot?

How do you know the SK is bulletproof mr."I got shot"?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 02:55 GMT
#3656
On February 22 2015 11:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2015 11:52 Superbia wrote:
On February 22 2015 11:50 rsoultin wrote:
On February 22 2015 11:49 Superbia wrote:
The fact that there is no cop in this game would mean the SK is bulletproof.


And he would know that at the beginning of the game, how?


I agree that it seems rather TMI. It's just a added note for now. The SK is bulletproof for sure.

Would SK!Palmar flip-flop his reads on Damdred to leave no trail for his shot?

How do you know the SK is bulletproof mr."I got shot"?


Actually giving the SK the option to be immune to checks in a game with no cop seems mean as fuck.
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 22 2015 02:56 GMT
#3657
SK always has that option in every game from what I have seen on every site and on mafiascum wiki
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 22 2015 02:58 GMT
#3658
On February 22 2015 11:52 Superbia wrote:
Would SK!Palmar flip-flop his reads on Damdred to leave no trail for his shot?


Here's a few quotes for thought.

On February 18 2015 06:59 Palmar wrote:
I don't like people like ff and damdred going after rsou. I think she is pretty clearly town.


On February 18 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
You need to step shit up Damdred. Breshke was not noteworthy and you haven't been either. Why do you scumread a townread of mine, yet think I'm town?


I believe was the below after he cased Rayn.

On February 18 2015 23:58 Palmar wrote:
I actually feel a lot better about damdred now.


On February 19 2015 06:09 Palmar wrote:
Like I have no problem with rayn calling prplhz mafia, if he wanted to go for someone on his wagon. Like even if rayn flips town I'm never going to lynch damdred because of this push.


You think the bolded is a way of him hiding what he thinks of Damdred?

On February 19 2015 23:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
Does PoE here make sense? The five most anti-town players could be scum if everyone else is bleeding town? Are there more than 5 anti-town players? I'm not sure I'd put slam in that category.

Palmar, what is jumping out at you re: VA despite the meta read?

No I probably gave some random mafia townread. Maybe it's Damdred? you? rsoultin? superbia? LS? robik?

Doesn't matter. I'm not lynching into my nulls/towns until I've exhausted my shit tier list.


Palmar as SK might be possible on these quotes. Not sure if he had any commentary on Kelsier though.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 22 2015 03:00 GMT
#3659
On February 22 2015 11:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
Guys if we find the SK for scum and mislynch we basically lose so if we're going SK hunting let's be very sure we have a scum lynch locked in today


That's not actually true, is it?

7:3:1 find the SK

6:3:0 going into tomorrow


7:3:1 mislynch

6:2:1 or 5:3:1 going into tomorrow <- that seems a lot more dangerous


I think I'm just going to put my vote on prplhz for now, cause while I like VA's point, he's the one I think is most likely to flip scum. But strategically finding the SK is not a bad thing at all if it removes one night KP.

##vote: prplhz
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 22 2015 03:00 GMT
#3660
I think Palmar is either scum or SK at this point in time.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 194
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm214
League of Legends
Doublelift6244
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 340
Other Games
summit1g13569
C9.Mang0368
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1270
BasetradeTV156
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo359
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 56m
Replay Cast
19h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.