• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7498 users

Student Mafia V - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 128 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 16 2015 22:21 GMT
#141
On January 17 2015 07:20 Trfel wrote:
He said that he would only be making 10 posts per day. I personally feel that it will be extremely hard for him to play effectively with 10 posts per day. If he is purposefully handicapping himself with a very strict post limit and that causes him to play poorly and be lynched, that's his fault; we can't allow for players to intentionally play badly. I will remove my vote if he proves himself useful.

He prob doing it because this is a semi newbie game and wanted to have the newer players take action (shrugs)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
January 16 2015 22:22 GMT
#142
On January 17 2015 07:20 Trfel wrote:
He said that he would only be making 10 posts per day. I personally feel that it will be extremely hard for him to play effectively with 10 posts per day. If he is purposefully handicapping himself with a very strict post limit and that causes him to play poorly and be lynched, that's his fault; we can't allow for players to intentionally play badly. I will remove my vote if he proves himself useful.


So you're advocating policy lynching him for something he said pregame? That's pretty silly.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 16 2015 22:24 GMT
#143
On January 17 2015 07:22 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 07:20 Trfel wrote:
He said that he would only be making 10 posts per day. I personally feel that it will be extremely hard for him to play effectively with 10 posts per day. If he is purposefully handicapping himself with a very strict post limit and that causes him to play poorly and be lynched, that's his fault; we can't allow for players to intentionally play badly. I will remove my vote if he proves himself useful.


So you're advocating policy lynching him for something he said pregame? That's pretty silly.

^What he said.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 16 2015 22:24 GMT
#144
On January 17 2015 07:20 Trfel wrote:
He said that he would only be making 10 posts per day. I personally feel that it will be extremely hard for him to play effectively with 10 posts per day. If he is purposefully handicapping himself with a very strict post limit and that causes him to play poorly and be lynched, that's his fault; we can't allow for players to intentionally play badly. I will remove my vote if he proves himself useful.


You should be voting for people whom you think are mafia not try to policy lynch a good player at the start of the game.

10 posts per day is more than enough to catch geript if he is mafia.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 16 2015 22:26 GMT
#145
Like I said, if he does something useful, I will move my vote.
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
January 16 2015 22:27 GMT
#146
On January 17 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
Like I said, if he does something useful, I will move my vote.


So if he doesn't do much but someone else does something super scummy you won't move your vote?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 16 2015 22:28 GMT
#147
What does everyone think of Trfel after his weird vote on Geript?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 16 2015 22:32 GMT
#148
On January 17 2015 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
What does everyone think of Trfel after his weird vote on Geript?

This is the first time I seen him do policy lynching Day 1 so I have no idea if he's town or not based on meta alone.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 16 2015 22:32 GMT
#149
At least this early into the game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 16 2015 22:35 GMT
#150
On January 17 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
What does everyone think of Trfel after his weird vote on Geript?

This is the first time I seen him do policy lynching Day 1 so I have no idea if he's town or not based on meta alone.


Well I don't think you need to use meta especially on such a new player.

To me it seemed like a very townie thing to do even though it was bad and wrong.

Which newbie scum player is going to try and policy lynch a vet at the start of the game?

Shows no fear of being controversial in the thread. Shit like that rarely happens for new scum players.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
January 16 2015 22:37 GMT
#151
On January 17 2015 07:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
What does everyone think of Trfel after his weird vote on Geript?

This is the first time I seen him do policy lynching Day 1 so I have no idea if he's town or not based on meta alone.


Well I don't think you need to use meta especially on such a new player.

To me it seemed like a very townie thing to do even though it was bad and wrong.

Which newbie scum player is going to try and policy lynch a vet at the start of the game?

Shows no fear of being controversial in the thread. Shit like that rarely happens for new scum players.


A bit WIFOM but yeah, it puts him in the spotlight so more likely to come from town than scum.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 16 2015 22:38 GMT
#152
On January 17 2015 07:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
What does everyone think of Trfel after his weird vote on Geript?

This is the first time I seen him do policy lynching Day 1 so I have no idea if he's town or not based on meta alone.


Well I don't think you need to use meta especially on such a new player.

To me it seemed like a very townie thing to do even though it was bad and wrong.

Which newbie scum player is going to try and policy lynch a vet at the start of the game?

Shows no fear of being controversial in the thread. Shit like that rarely happens for new scum players.

Sorry to break it to you but Tfrel is not entirely new since he played 3 games with me with 1 of them me being scum and him town and the rest we were both town together so I know his town meta but this is something he never done at the opening of any of the games I played with him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 16 2015 22:40 GMT
#153
On January 17 2015 07:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 07:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
What does everyone think of Trfel after his weird vote on Geript?

This is the first time I seen him do policy lynching Day 1 so I have no idea if he's town or not based on meta alone.


Well I don't think you need to use meta especially on such a new player.

To me it seemed like a very townie thing to do even though it was bad and wrong.

Which newbie scum player is going to try and policy lynch a vet at the start of the game?

Shows no fear of being controversial in the thread. Shit like that rarely happens for new scum players.

Sorry to break it to you but Tfrel is not entirely new since he played 3 games with me with 1 of them me being scum and him town and the rest we were both town together so I know his town meta but this is something he never done at the opening of any of the games I played with him.


LOL. Sorry to break it to you but 3 games is still new.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 16 2015 22:40 GMT
#154
On January 17 2015 07:37 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 07:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
What does everyone think of Trfel after his weird vote on Geript?

This is the first time I seen him do policy lynching Day 1 so I have no idea if he's town or not based on meta alone.


Well I don't think you need to use meta especially on such a new player.

To me it seemed like a very townie thing to do even though it was bad and wrong.

Which newbie scum player is going to try and policy lynch a vet at the start of the game?

Shows no fear of being controversial in the thread. Shit like that rarely happens for new scum players.


A bit WIFOM but yeah, it puts him in the spotlight so more likely to come from town than scum.


Exactly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 16 2015 22:41 GMT
#155
On January 17 2015 07:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 07:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
What does everyone think of Trfel after his weird vote on Geript?

This is the first time I seen him do policy lynching Day 1 so I have no idea if he's town or not based on meta alone.


Well I don't think you need to use meta especially on such a new player.

To me it seemed like a very townie thing to do even though it was bad and wrong.

Which newbie scum player is going to try and policy lynch a vet at the start of the game?

Shows no fear of being controversial in the thread. Shit like that rarely happens for new scum players.

Sorry to break it to you but Tfrel is not entirely new since he played 3 games with me with 1 of them me being scum and him town and the rest we were both town together so I know his town meta but this is something he never done at the opening of any of the games I played with him.


LOL. Sorry to break it to you but 3 games is still new.

Meh fair enough. What are your thoughts on Tfrels actions so far?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 16 2015 22:43 GMT
#156
On January 17 2015 07:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 07:40 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
What does everyone think of Trfel after his weird vote on Geript?

This is the first time I seen him do policy lynching Day 1 so I have no idea if he's town or not based on meta alone.


Well I don't think you need to use meta especially on such a new player.

To me it seemed like a very townie thing to do even though it was bad and wrong.

Which newbie scum player is going to try and policy lynch a vet at the start of the game?

Shows no fear of being controversial in the thread. Shit like that rarely happens for new scum players.

Sorry to break it to you but Tfrel is not entirely new since he played 3 games with me with 1 of them me being scum and him town and the rest we were both town together so I know his town meta but this is something he never done at the opening of any of the games I played with him.


LOL. Sorry to break it to you but 3 games is still new.

Meh fair enough. What are your thoughts on Tfrels actions so far?


Are you not reading the thread? I just said I thought it was townie. Like we were just talking about that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 16 2015 22:44 GMT
#157
On January 17 2015 07:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 07:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:40 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
What does everyone think of Trfel after his weird vote on Geript?

This is the first time I seen him do policy lynching Day 1 so I have no idea if he's town or not based on meta alone.


Well I don't think you need to use meta especially on such a new player.

To me it seemed like a very townie thing to do even though it was bad and wrong.

Which newbie scum player is going to try and policy lynch a vet at the start of the game?

Shows no fear of being controversial in the thread. Shit like that rarely happens for new scum players.

Sorry to break it to you but Tfrel is not entirely new since he played 3 games with me with 1 of them me being scum and him town and the rest we were both town together so I know his town meta but this is something he never done at the opening of any of the games I played with him.


LOL. Sorry to break it to you but 3 games is still new.

Meh fair enough. What are your thoughts on Tfrels actions so far?


Are you not reading the thread? I just said I thought it was townie. Like we were just talking about that.

Ops I was just a little bit to tunneled on replying to you. I do agree his behavior is most likely town to policy lynch a vet player Day 1 but it not exactly good idea to do it (shurgs)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 16 2015 22:46 GMT
#158
Also we seem to lacking a female atm and I would like to speak to her now
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 16 2015 22:49 GMT
#159
On January 17 2015 07:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 07:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:40 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
What does everyone think of Trfel after his weird vote on Geript?

This is the first time I seen him do policy lynching Day 1 so I have no idea if he's town or not based on meta alone.


Well I don't think you need to use meta especially on such a new player.

To me it seemed like a very townie thing to do even though it was bad and wrong.

Which newbie scum player is going to try and policy lynch a vet at the start of the game?

Shows no fear of being controversial in the thread. Shit like that rarely happens for new scum players.

Sorry to break it to you but Tfrel is not entirely new since he played 3 games with me with 1 of them me being scum and him town and the rest we were both town together so I know his town meta but this is something he never done at the opening of any of the games I played with him.


LOL. Sorry to break it to you but 3 games is still new.

Meh fair enough. What are your thoughts on Tfrels actions so far?


Are you not reading the thread? I just said I thought it was townie. Like we were just talking about that.

Ops I was just a little bit to tunneled on replying to you. I do agree his behavior is most likely town to policy lynch a vet player Day 1 but it not exactly good idea to do it (shurgs)


You scum bro?

I come in with an observation, you attack the observation, then ask me what my thoughts are in the middle of a discussion of my thoughts, then agree with me after disagreeing with me. Then start asking for a female?!??!

You seem to be playing in a disjointed manner. It already feels like there is a disconnect between you and the happenings in the game.

Don't like it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 16 2015 22:51 GMT
#160
On January 17 2015 07:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 07:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:40 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
What does everyone think of Trfel after his weird vote on Geript?

This is the first time I seen him do policy lynching Day 1 so I have no idea if he's town or not based on meta alone.


Well I don't think you need to use meta especially on such a new player.

To me it seemed like a very townie thing to do even though it was bad and wrong.

Which newbie scum player is going to try and policy lynch a vet at the start of the game?

Shows no fear of being controversial in the thread. Shit like that rarely happens for new scum players.

Sorry to break it to you but Tfrel is not entirely new since he played 3 games with me with 1 of them me being scum and him town and the rest we were both town together so I know his town meta but this is something he never done at the opening of any of the games I played with him.


LOL. Sorry to break it to you but 3 games is still new.

Meh fair enough. What are your thoughts on Tfrels actions so far?


Are you not reading the thread? I just said I thought it was townie. Like we were just talking about that.

Ops I was just a little bit to tunneled on replying to you. I do agree his behavior is most likely town to policy lynch a vet player Day 1 but it not exactly good idea to do it (shurgs)


You scum bro?

I come in with an observation, you attack the observation, then ask me what my thoughts are in the middle of a discussion of my thoughts, then agree with me after disagreeing with me. Then start asking for a female?!??!

You seem to be playing in a disjointed manner. It already feels like there is a disconnect between you and the happenings in the game.

Don't like it.

I not scum and I Was refering to rsoultin because she hasn't entered the thread yet and would love to talk to her about the game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3335
Rain 1752
GuemChi 538
FanTaSy 438
sSak 47
Bale 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King233
Other Games
summit1g7717
WinterStarcraft674
KnowMe68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Rush1014
• Stunt477
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 37m
INu's Battles
4h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 37m
OSC
15h 52m
Replay Cast
16h 37m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.