• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8713 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 265 Next
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 09 2014 19:02 GMT
#901
Also FF what did you make of the HTS, NB , froggy interactions?

Zerg for Life
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 19:05 GMT
#902
+ Show Spoiler +
damd stop getting a hardon for gb everytime


+ Show Spoiler +
syke
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 19:07 GMT
#903
On December 10 2014 02:53 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 02:50 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 10 2014 02:45 Damdred wrote:
one of my top lynches is a policy lynch basically and i know that, which makes his post even more hilarious to me.


On the topic of policy votes, Trfel has yet to post D1. In fact his only post in his filter is his /in post.



thank you for pointing this out, I don't know what to make of it but the only option we have now is lynch gb


THANK GOD YOU'RE TOWN!
I'm adorable.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
December 09 2014 19:10 GMT
#904
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 09 2014 08:25 Damdred wrote:
Ritoky, HF, Templar are in my town pile. Slam is tentatively town

Froggynoddy is in scum pile

Bats I thought you weren't goin to make the opening salvo?


On December 09 2014 08:23 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:20 froggynoddy wrote:
Gogogo.

RNG sounds pretty silly. Though at least it would create some content and stop people from lurking.

On the subject of lurking. having not played in a while... when I did play, town usually spent Day 1 arguing on whether to lynch lurkers, I assume this is still the case. I have to go to bed now (work in the morning) but pre-empting this topic lets just cut to the chase and all agree nicely that policy lynching is stupid, however in the absence of a decent slip to go on, lurkers are the best of bad lynch options.



So what you're saying is policy lynches are terrible but if it all goes sour you want to policy lynch??


On December 09 2014 08:22 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:20 froggynoddy wrote:
Gogogo.

RNG sounds pretty silly. Though at least it would create some content and stop people from lurking.

On the subject of lurking. having not played in a while... when I did play, town usually spent Day 1 arguing on whether to lynch lurkers, I assume this is still the case. I have to go to bed now (work in the morning) but pre-empting this topic lets just cut to the chase and all agree nicely that policy lynching is stupid, however in the absence of a decent slip to go on, lurkers are the best of bad lynch options.



-5 town points for this post, going into the bad boy category tonight

##Unvote Templar

Story shows awesomeness


On December 09 2014 08:30 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:27 KelsierSC wrote:
On December 09 2014 08:25 Damdred wrote:
Ritoky, HF, Templar are in my town pile. Slam is tentatively town

Froggynoddy is in scum pile

Bats I thought you weren't goin to make the opening salvo?


i like how you can already split your town and tentative town


Cause i'm comfortable puttinng hf rit and templar into a pile, slam is slam so i'm not comfortable putting him with my other new town toys yet.

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:27 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 09 2014 08:25 Damdred wrote:
Ritoky, HF, Templar are in my town pile. Slam is tentatively town

Froggynoddy is in scum pile

Bats I thought you weren't goin to make the opening salvo?


Curious on your thought process here hun.

What did Froggy do, or not do, to be put into your scum pile?


Cause he made a pretty bad post that boiled down to, lets agree lynching lurkers is a bad thing but i'd be ok with lynching lurkers.


Ok, perhaps I should explain things a little more simply. My statement can be broken down as follows

1. ANY policy (including lurker lynching) is bad because it stops people from scumhunting;
2. Lurking is still a valid criteria to lynch on, however it is just one of many criteria and should be given its appropriate weight;
3. It's DAY1, therefore we are not going to have much evidence/criteria to go on.

Furthermore, this is a relatively large game. As such its an easy scum tactic to lurk whilst town lynches someone who is involved in the thread on very poor evidence (again because this is the nature of day 1 lynches), therefore lurking is a decent criteria to justify a lynch at this stage, just not one that warrants a policy.

I shall read rest of the thread now...
'better still, a satisfied man'
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 09 2014 19:20 GMT
#905
Who says I'm late?

They are all right
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 09 2014 19:24 GMT
#906
On December 10 2014 03:54 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 02:45 Damdred wrote:
Heres the group I would be happy lynching into today

Froggy: One post said he was going to bed, the post had plenty of double speak in it and he hasn't returned and its been quite awhile (which isn't inherrintly scummy)

Bats: Hes probably the least hesitant that I would be willing to lynch into. Besides a couple of posts he is completely forgettable, he misrepresented peoples posts and then was forced to play and lurked since then.

FF: His posts seem to lack direction and its really difficult to even remember what all hes been doing in the thread without reading his filter.

I'm not sure that I would lynch 27nb today, she has done some scummy things i'm just a bit hesitant and the follow up to her return will decide that.

People i won't listen about:
Damdred, SL, Templars, HF, Koshi, RS, Oats, probably LS, kush

People who i love but am suspicious of
Xatalos (its just so formulaic and looks so town, he once told me that hes probably mafia when he actually looks town)
GB: Hasn't really read the thread yet has pretty unexplained reads tried to get people to view him as town becasue he had a present what? Unexplained scum read on templars I think even though hes claimed
HTS pretty unremarkable play so far but i doubt i would lynch her, even though the posts are scattered does have a somewhat direction and train of thought.
Tube: Need him to post more but he is seeming okish so far

one of my top lynches is a policy lynch basically and i know that, which makes his post even more hilarious to me.


I actually laughed out loud because this was such a funny suspicion :D Note that there's a post limit here so I need to reduce spam/fluff so that I won't hit the post limit long before deadline. Hint: it usually becomes clear if I'm scum or not around D2-D3. Not really worth using more posts on this topic now though.

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 03:06 Damdred wrote:
Seriously we should lynch GB who's whole d1 policy is to lynch lurkers not ignore them completely and fo after active people this is what he did in the one hour titanic mafia as scum


Has he not played similarly as town? His first vote in the Guilty game was on a lurker. Granted, he then went after me and rayn. But I don't see how GB is top scum from that meta point.

On another note, I don't think we should lynch LS today. Well, he already basically claimed to have a role.

I guess 27ninjabunnies isn't a bad lynch at this rate. It's hard to find anything towny about her other than the easy wagon.

Tubesock: could you explain further HTS leaning town / null? I got the impression from your post that HTS was looking bad (or null at best) and that 27ninjabunnies was just worse.



Well Xatalos you are just so overtly town I have to be suspicious of you right now its only the right answer. Besides that I figured that would be your response since we have post restrictions. You did ignore my next post where I said not to lynch you for today though.

The meta on GB isn't that bad, ever since avocado mafia its something gb has followed strictly as town to the point of getting scum read for it in some situations and as mafia going against the lurker lynch to pursue higher profile people. It is not a guaranteed scum to be sure but I think its a good chance at this point.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 09 2014 19:25 GMT
#907
2 kusplain:

SHEEP HOLYFLARE
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 09 2014 19:27 GMT
#908
On December 10 2014 04:10 froggynoddy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 09 2014 08:25 Damdred wrote:
Ritoky, HF, Templar are in my town pile. Slam is tentatively town

Froggynoddy is in scum pile

Bats I thought you weren't goin to make the opening salvo?


On December 09 2014 08:23 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:20 froggynoddy wrote:
Gogogo.

RNG sounds pretty silly. Though at least it would create some content and stop people from lurking.

On the subject of lurking. having not played in a while... when I did play, town usually spent Day 1 arguing on whether to lynch lurkers, I assume this is still the case. I have to go to bed now (work in the morning) but pre-empting this topic lets just cut to the chase and all agree nicely that policy lynching is stupid, however in the absence of a decent slip to go on, lurkers are the best of bad lynch options.



So what you're saying is policy lynches are terrible but if it all goes sour you want to policy lynch??


On December 09 2014 08:22 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:20 froggynoddy wrote:
Gogogo.

RNG sounds pretty silly. Though at least it would create some content and stop people from lurking.

On the subject of lurking. having not played in a while... when I did play, town usually spent Day 1 arguing on whether to lynch lurkers, I assume this is still the case. I have to go to bed now (work in the morning) but pre-empting this topic lets just cut to the chase and all agree nicely that policy lynching is stupid, however in the absence of a decent slip to go on, lurkers are the best of bad lynch options.



-5 town points for this post, going into the bad boy category tonight

##Unvote Templar

Story shows awesomeness


On December 09 2014 08:30 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:27 KelsierSC wrote:
On December 09 2014 08:25 Damdred wrote:
Ritoky, HF, Templar are in my town pile. Slam is tentatively town

Froggynoddy is in scum pile

Bats I thought you weren't goin to make the opening salvo?


i like how you can already split your town and tentative town


Cause i'm comfortable puttinng hf rit and templar into a pile, slam is slam so i'm not comfortable putting him with my other new town toys yet.

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:27 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 09 2014 08:25 Damdred wrote:
Ritoky, HF, Templar are in my town pile. Slam is tentatively town

Froggynoddy is in scum pile

Bats I thought you weren't goin to make the opening salvo?


Curious on your thought process here hun.

What did Froggy do, or not do, to be put into your scum pile?


Cause he made a pretty bad post that boiled down to, lets agree lynching lurkers is a bad thing but i'd be ok with lynching lurkers.


Ok, perhaps I should explain things a little more simply. My statement can be broken down as follows

1. ANY policy (including lurker lynching) is bad because it stops people from scumhunting;
2. Lurking is still a valid criteria to lynch on, however it is just one of many criteria and should be given its appropriate weight;
3. It's DAY1, therefore we are not going to have much evidence/criteria to go on.

Furthermore, this is a relatively large game. As such its an easy scum tactic to lurk whilst town lynches someone who is involved in the thread on very poor evidence (again because this is the nature of day 1 lynches), therefore lurking is a decent criteria to justify a lynch at this stage, just not one that warrants a policy.

I shall read rest of the thread now...


So much double speak in this post, i'm not sure what to make of it honestly.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 09 2014 19:28 GMT
#909
Dam can you explain why oats is town
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 09 2014 19:30 GMT
#910
On December 10 2014 04:28 KelsierSC wrote:
Dam can you explain why oats is town


I'm not sure that he is town but he has enough of a direction and questioning peoples motives posts and tries to push the thread i wouldn't really be interested in lynching him today unless someone put a really good case together
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 09 2014 19:36 GMT
#911
On December 10 2014 04:25 Alakaslam wrote:
2 kusplain:

SHEEP HOLYFLARE


See this is something i can get behind. My power is out so i am phone but would rather not waste all my battery going back and actually reading instead of skimming.

Hope this makes people mad!
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 09 2014 19:38 GMT
#912
On December 10 2014 04:24 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 03:54 Xatalos wrote:
On December 10 2014 02:45 Damdred wrote:
Heres the group I would be happy lynching into today

Froggy: One post said he was going to bed, the post had plenty of double speak in it and he hasn't returned and its been quite awhile (which isn't inherrintly scummy)

Bats: Hes probably the least hesitant that I would be willing to lynch into. Besides a couple of posts he is completely forgettable, he misrepresented peoples posts and then was forced to play and lurked since then.

FF: His posts seem to lack direction and its really difficult to even remember what all hes been doing in the thread without reading his filter.

I'm not sure that I would lynch 27nb today, she has done some scummy things i'm just a bit hesitant and the follow up to her return will decide that.

People i won't listen about:
Damdred, SL, Templars, HF, Koshi, RS, Oats, probably LS, kush

People who i love but am suspicious of
Xatalos (its just so formulaic and looks so town, he once told me that hes probably mafia when he actually looks town)
GB: Hasn't really read the thread yet has pretty unexplained reads tried to get people to view him as town becasue he had a present what? Unexplained scum read on templars I think even though hes claimed
HTS pretty unremarkable play so far but i doubt i would lynch her, even though the posts are scattered does have a somewhat direction and train of thought.
Tube: Need him to post more but he is seeming okish so far

one of my top lynches is a policy lynch basically and i know that, which makes his post even more hilarious to me.


I actually laughed out loud because this was such a funny suspicion :D Note that there's a post limit here so I need to reduce spam/fluff so that I won't hit the post limit long before deadline. Hint: it usually becomes clear if I'm scum or not around D2-D3. Not really worth using more posts on this topic now though.

On December 10 2014 03:06 Damdred wrote:
Seriously we should lynch GB who's whole d1 policy is to lynch lurkers not ignore them completely and fo after active people this is what he did in the one hour titanic mafia as scum


Has he not played similarly as town? His first vote in the Guilty game was on a lurker. Granted, he then went after me and rayn. But I don't see how GB is top scum from that meta point.

On another note, I don't think we should lynch LS today. Well, he already basically claimed to have a role.

I guess 27ninjabunnies isn't a bad lynch at this rate. It's hard to find anything towny about her other than the easy wagon.

Tubesock: could you explain further HTS leaning town / null? I got the impression from your post that HTS was looking bad (or null at best) and that 27ninjabunnies was just worse.



Well Xatalos you are just so overtly town I have to be suspicious of you right now its only the right answer. Besides that I figured that would be your response since we have post restrictions. You did ignore my next post where I said not to lynch you for today though.

The meta on GB isn't that bad, ever since avocado mafia its something gb has followed strictly as town to the point of getting scum read for it in some situations and as mafia going against the lurker lynch to pursue higher profile people. It is not a guaranteed scum to be sure but I think its a good chance at this point.


I saw that post too, I just didn't quote it. It basically had the same content anyway except saying that you'd delay that thought. Feel free to do so.

As a sidenote, I kind of like your posts so far. The claim also helps. Unfortunately I don't think I can put you as sure town since I've never been that good at reading you.

Hm. You might be more familiar with GB than me. I wouldn't really want to lynch him based on a meta read that isn't even from my own experience though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
December 09 2014 19:39 GMT
#913
Why do you keep saying this is doublespeak? This is not double speak fella. I think you should explain why you seem to think so as I don't think I can explain myself any better than I already have.

On another note I don't like lists (apart from Santa's of course). Way too easy to appear town without actually doing anything to benefit town.

FOS:
Ninja (i.e. defends me without really defending - adds a list - no other content or justification)
and possibly Templar (list, does no justify reads, everything posted so far is just description of other people's reads - fluff - or overreaction)

Still reading...
'better still, a satisfied man'
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 09 2014 19:41 GMT
#914
Could you link the games you're referring to?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 19:45 GMT
#915
On December 10 2014 04:24 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 03:54 Xatalos wrote:
On December 10 2014 02:45 Damdred wrote:
Heres the group I would be happy lynching into today

Froggy: One post said he was going to bed, the post had plenty of double speak in it and he hasn't returned and its been quite awhile (which isn't inherrintly scummy)

Bats: Hes probably the least hesitant that I would be willing to lynch into. Besides a couple of posts he is completely forgettable, he misrepresented peoples posts and then was forced to play and lurked since then.

FF: His posts seem to lack direction and its really difficult to even remember what all hes been doing in the thread without reading his filter.

I'm not sure that I would lynch 27nb today, she has done some scummy things i'm just a bit hesitant and the follow up to her return will decide that.

People i won't listen about:
Damdred, SL, Templars, HF, Koshi, RS, Oats, probably LS, kush

People who i love but am suspicious of
Xatalos (its just so formulaic and looks so town, he once told me that hes probably mafia when he actually looks town)
GB: Hasn't really read the thread yet has pretty unexplained reads tried to get people to view him as town becasue he had a present what? Unexplained scum read on templars I think even though hes claimed
HTS pretty unremarkable play so far but i doubt i would lynch her, even though the posts are scattered does have a somewhat direction and train of thought.
Tube: Need him to post more but he is seeming okish so far

one of my top lynches is a policy lynch basically and i know that, which makes his post even more hilarious to me.


I actually laughed out loud because this was such a funny suspicion :D Note that there's a post limit here so I need to reduce spam/fluff so that I won't hit the post limit long before deadline. Hint: it usually becomes clear if I'm scum or not around D2-D3. Not really worth using more posts on this topic now though.

On December 10 2014 03:06 Damdred wrote:
Seriously we should lynch GB who's whole d1 policy is to lynch lurkers not ignore them completely and fo after active people this is what he did in the one hour titanic mafia as scum


Has he not played similarly as town? His first vote in the Guilty game was on a lurker. Granted, he then went after me and rayn. But I don't see how GB is top scum from that meta point.

On another note, I don't think we should lynch LS today. Well, he already basically claimed to have a role.

I guess 27ninjabunnies isn't a bad lynch at this rate. It's hard to find anything towny about her other than the easy wagon.

Tubesock: could you explain further HTS leaning town / null? I got the impression from your post that HTS was looking bad (or null at best) and that 27ninjabunnies was just worse.



Well Xatalos you are just so overtly town I have to be suspicious of you right now its only the right answer. Besides that I figured that would be your response since we have post restrictions. You did ignore my next post where I said not to lynch you for today though.

The meta on GB isn't that bad, ever since avocado mafia its something gb has followed strictly as town to the point of getting scum read for it in some situations and as mafia going against the lurker lynch to pursue higher profile people. It is not a guaranteed scum to be sure but I think its a good chance at this point.


The bolded is you lying. If you really believe it, you're forcing a read based on only one scum game (Arnold).
I've went to high profile people very recently as town (against marv day1 on that game I forgot the name)
I'm adorable.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 09 2014 19:48 GMT
#916
On December 10 2014 04:30 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 04:28 KelsierSC wrote:
Dam can you explain why oats is town


I'm not sure that he is town but he has enough of a direction and questioning peoples motives posts and tries to push the thread i wouldn't really be interested in lynching him today unless someone put a really good case together


I remember how he entered the thread though and it left a bad impression on me

On December 09 2014 11:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
I was not ready for the sheer volume of posts


On December 09 2014 18:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol what in the world kush


On December 09 2014 19:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
btw vivax is scum


specifically the last pst which is kind of out of the blue after shit posting.

Since then I haven't found anything that towny, he argued with hf about nb saying that nb didn't do anything remotely scummy. I mean if you look at the nb post, it is almost objectively scummy. The vivax discussion is actually ok and I think that angle is kind of towny but his initial entry just felt bad. I wouldn't be happy with him in my town circle at this point.
Zerg for Life
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 20:00 GMT
#917
+ Show Spoiler +
gb going full erect on damd
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 09 2014 20:13 GMT
#918
On December 10 2014 04:45 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 04:24 Damdred wrote:
On December 10 2014 03:54 Xatalos wrote:
On December 10 2014 02:45 Damdred wrote:
Heres the group I would be happy lynching into today

Froggy: One post said he was going to bed, the post had plenty of double speak in it and he hasn't returned and its been quite awhile (which isn't inherrintly scummy)

Bats: Hes probably the least hesitant that I would be willing to lynch into. Besides a couple of posts he is completely forgettable, he misrepresented peoples posts and then was forced to play and lurked since then.

FF: His posts seem to lack direction and its really difficult to even remember what all hes been doing in the thread without reading his filter.

I'm not sure that I would lynch 27nb today, she has done some scummy things i'm just a bit hesitant and the follow up to her return will decide that.

People i won't listen about:
Damdred, SL, Templars, HF, Koshi, RS, Oats, probably LS, kush

People who i love but am suspicious of
Xatalos (its just so formulaic and looks so town, he once told me that hes probably mafia when he actually looks town)
GB: Hasn't really read the thread yet has pretty unexplained reads tried to get people to view him as town becasue he had a present what? Unexplained scum read on templars I think even though hes claimed
HTS pretty unremarkable play so far but i doubt i would lynch her, even though the posts are scattered does have a somewhat direction and train of thought.
Tube: Need him to post more but he is seeming okish so far

one of my top lynches is a policy lynch basically and i know that, which makes his post even more hilarious to me.


I actually laughed out loud because this was such a funny suspicion :D Note that there's a post limit here so I need to reduce spam/fluff so that I won't hit the post limit long before deadline. Hint: it usually becomes clear if I'm scum or not around D2-D3. Not really worth using more posts on this topic now though.

On December 10 2014 03:06 Damdred wrote:
Seriously we should lynch GB who's whole d1 policy is to lynch lurkers not ignore them completely and fo after active people this is what he did in the one hour titanic mafia as scum


Has he not played similarly as town? His first vote in the Guilty game was on a lurker. Granted, he then went after me and rayn. But I don't see how GB is top scum from that meta point.

On another note, I don't think we should lynch LS today. Well, he already basically claimed to have a role.

I guess 27ninjabunnies isn't a bad lynch at this rate. It's hard to find anything towny about her other than the easy wagon.

Tubesock: could you explain further HTS leaning town / null? I got the impression from your post that HTS was looking bad (or null at best) and that 27ninjabunnies was just worse.



Well Xatalos you are just so overtly town I have to be suspicious of you right now its only the right answer. Besides that I figured that would be your response since we have post restrictions. You did ignore my next post where I said not to lynch you for today though.

The meta on GB isn't that bad, ever since avocado mafia its something gb has followed strictly as town to the point of getting scum read for it in some situations and as mafia going against the lurker lynch to pursue higher profile people. It is not a guaranteed scum to be sure but I think its a good chance at this point.


The bolded is you lying. If you really believe it, you're forcing a read based on only one scum game (Arnold).
I've went to high profile people very recently as town (against marv day1 on that game I forgot the name)


What are you on about GB I didn't even bring up arnold. I already explained that the game i refernced was titanic mafia the one hour game. Also your showing of a game that is against what i'm saying is not correct in the fact that the game had 0 lurkers after I subbed into the game, and bfeore i subbed in you had a light scum read on Elvis and then it went away once I started posting.

So yea i'm not lying at all, and you still aren't doing anything except trying to paint things as scummy that aren't so.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 09 2014 20:15 GMT
#919
On December 10 2014 04:38 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 04:24 Damdred wrote:
On December 10 2014 03:54 Xatalos wrote:
On December 10 2014 02:45 Damdred wrote:
Heres the group I would be happy lynching into today

Froggy: One post said he was going to bed, the post had plenty of double speak in it and he hasn't returned and its been quite awhile (which isn't inherrintly scummy)

Bats: Hes probably the least hesitant that I would be willing to lynch into. Besides a couple of posts he is completely forgettable, he misrepresented peoples posts and then was forced to play and lurked since then.

FF: His posts seem to lack direction and its really difficult to even remember what all hes been doing in the thread without reading his filter.

I'm not sure that I would lynch 27nb today, she has done some scummy things i'm just a bit hesitant and the follow up to her return will decide that.

People i won't listen about:
Damdred, SL, Templars, HF, Koshi, RS, Oats, probably LS, kush

People who i love but am suspicious of
Xatalos (its just so formulaic and looks so town, he once told me that hes probably mafia when he actually looks town)
GB: Hasn't really read the thread yet has pretty unexplained reads tried to get people to view him as town becasue he had a present what? Unexplained scum read on templars I think even though hes claimed
HTS pretty unremarkable play so far but i doubt i would lynch her, even though the posts are scattered does have a somewhat direction and train of thought.
Tube: Need him to post more but he is seeming okish so far

one of my top lynches is a policy lynch basically and i know that, which makes his post even more hilarious to me.


I actually laughed out loud because this was such a funny suspicion :D Note that there's a post limit here so I need to reduce spam/fluff so that I won't hit the post limit long before deadline. Hint: it usually becomes clear if I'm scum or not around D2-D3. Not really worth using more posts on this topic now though.

On December 10 2014 03:06 Damdred wrote:
Seriously we should lynch GB who's whole d1 policy is to lynch lurkers not ignore them completely and fo after active people this is what he did in the one hour titanic mafia as scum


Has he not played similarly as town? His first vote in the Guilty game was on a lurker. Granted, he then went after me and rayn. But I don't see how GB is top scum from that meta point.

On another note, I don't think we should lynch LS today. Well, he already basically claimed to have a role.

I guess 27ninjabunnies isn't a bad lynch at this rate. It's hard to find anything towny about her other than the easy wagon.

Tubesock: could you explain further HTS leaning town / null? I got the impression from your post that HTS was looking bad (or null at best) and that 27ninjabunnies was just worse.



Well Xatalos you are just so overtly town I have to be suspicious of you right now its only the right answer. Besides that I figured that would be your response since we have post restrictions. You did ignore my next post where I said not to lynch you for today though.

The meta on GB isn't that bad, ever since avocado mafia its something gb has followed strictly as town to the point of getting scum read for it in some situations and as mafia going against the lurker lynch to pursue higher profile people. It is not a guaranteed scum to be sure but I think its a good chance at this point.


I saw that post too, I just didn't quote it. It basically had the same content anyway except saying that you'd delay that thought. Feel free to do so.

As a sidenote, I kind of like your posts so far. The claim also helps. Unfortunately I don't think I can put you as sure town since I've never been that good at reading you.

Hm. You might be more familiar with GB than me. I wouldn't really want to lynch him based on a meta read that isn't even from my own experience though.


No xata you have always been good at reading me you just never trust yourself and give into paranoia and scum pushing if you are town.

And yea i'm not sure that we should lynch GB based entirely on this piece of meta as meta reads can be a bit misleading, however we can lynch GB for not really contributing to the game not reading the game, not making any type of real push besides on someone who has claimed a role etc
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 09 2014 20:16 GMT
#920
On December 10 2014 04:39 froggynoddy wrote:
Why do you keep saying this is doublespeak? This is not double speak fella. I think you should explain why you seem to think so as I don't think I can explain myself any better than I already have.

On another note I don't like lists (apart from Santa's of course). Way too easy to appear town without actually doing anything to benefit town.

FOS:
Ninja (i.e. defends me without really defending - adds a list - no other content or justification)
and possibly Templar (list, does no justify reads, everything posted so far is just description of other people's reads - fluff - or overreaction)

Still reading...


.....Becasue it is double speak. Don't policy lynch, lynching lurkers is a form of policy lynching, in a big game a good scum strategy is to lurk and they are a ok lynch?
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1387
910 86
NotJumperer 80
Bale 43
Hyun 36
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King133
Other Games
summit1g7779
Coldzera 740
JimRising 636
hungrybox582
WinterStarcraft329
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota291
League of Legends
• Lourlo864
• Rush820
• Stunt284
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 11m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.