• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8030 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 265 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 09 2014 21:49 GMT
#941
On December 10 2014 06:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
Yeah I don't really care, ritoky, sorry.


yup, cuz this is town
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 09 2014 21:51 GMT
#942
On December 10 2014 06:46 Koshi wrote:
Most people townread others for having the same ideas as themselves. Ritoky scumreads fecal for it.
Ritoky, it seems like you are forcing your Fecal read. Exaggerating things.

Your case reads so melodramatic.


where do i exaggerate? please inform me.

why if ff town in any way?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 09 2014 21:52 GMT
#943
On December 10 2014 06:46 Koshi wrote:
Most people townread others for having the same ideas as themselves. Ritoky scumreads fecal for it.
Ritoky, it seems like you are forcing your Fecal read. Exaggerating things.

Your case reads so melodramatic.


^ Agreed.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 09 2014 21:54 GMT
#944
On December 10 2014 06:49 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 06:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
Yeah I don't really care, ritoky, sorry.


yup, cuz this is town

Is it scum, though? I /obsed this thread because I knew I wouldn't be happy with certain roles but was told it would be a low content game and not to worry about lurking.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 09 2014 21:54 GMT
#945
On December 10 2014 06:52 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 06:46 Koshi wrote:
Most people townread others for having the same ideas as themselves. Ritoky scumreads fecal for it.
Ritoky, it seems like you are forcing your Fecal read. Exaggerating things.

Your case reads so melodramatic.


^ Agreed.


On December 10 2014 06:51 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 06:46 Koshi wrote:
Most people townread others for having the same ideas as themselves. Ritoky scumreads fecal for it.
Ritoky, it seems like you are forcing your Fecal read. Exaggerating things.

Your case reads so melodramatic.


where do i exaggerate? please inform me.

why if ff town in any way?

“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 09 2014 21:56 GMT
#946
On December 10 2014 06:52 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 06:46 Koshi wrote:
Most people townread others for having the same ideas as themselves. Ritoky scumreads fecal for it.
Ritoky, it seems like you are forcing your Fecal read. Exaggerating things.

Your case reads so melodramatic.


^ Agreed.


However, despite the fact that I'm not sold with Ritoky's case, after reading fecal's filter I could see him being mafia. Very few strong stances about things that I find relevant.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 09 2014 21:57 GMT
#947
On December 10 2014 06:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 06:49 ritoky wrote:
On December 10 2014 06:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
Yeah I don't really care, ritoky, sorry.


yup, cuz this is town

Is it scum, though? I /obsed this thread because I knew I wouldn't be happy with certain roles but was told it would be a low content game and not to worry about lurking.


it is anti-town
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 09 2014 22:01 GMT
#948
On December 10 2014 06:57 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 06:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 10 2014 06:49 ritoky wrote:
On December 10 2014 06:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
Yeah I don't really care, ritoky, sorry.


yup, cuz this is town

Is it scum, though? I /obsed this thread because I knew I wouldn't be happy with certain roles but was told it would be a low content game and not to worry about lurking.


it is anti-town

No argument here
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 09 2014 22:02 GMT
#949
On December 10 2014 06:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 06:49 ritoky wrote:
On December 10 2014 06:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
Yeah I don't really care, ritoky, sorry.


yup, cuz this is town

Is it scum, though? I /obsed this thread because I knew I wouldn't be happy with certain roles but was told it would be a low content game and not to worry about lurking.


Well if you can't keep up with the thread, can you read and give reads on individual filters that shouldn't be more than a few pages long? Really not sure who your scum reads are at all.

If you want individual names, pick some people from rsoultin, froggy, Obi, batsnacks, ritoky, LoneMeow, Tube?

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 09 2014 22:03 GMT
#950
On December 10 2014 07:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 06:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 10 2014 06:49 ritoky wrote:
On December 10 2014 06:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
Yeah I don't really care, ritoky, sorry.


yup, cuz this is town

Is it scum, though? I /obsed this thread because I knew I wouldn't be happy with certain roles but was told it would be a low content game and not to worry about lurking.


Well if you can't keep up with the thread, can you read and give reads on individual filters that shouldn't be more than a few pages long? Really not sure who your scum reads are at all.

If you want individual names, pick some people from rsoultin, froggy, Obi, batsnacks, ritoky, LoneMeow, Tube?


Sure, I can filter dive for a bit
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 09 2014 22:03 GMT
#951
Anti town is not scrum however.

And to answer before question, why focus on ff or ls, for instance instead of kits, vivax could be pressured by you as your times in thread have been close but ignoring has happened a bit.

Your case is interesting xata pointed out something good and lack of strong stances isn't crummy alone kita
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 09 2014 22:11 GMT
#952
On December 10 2014 07:03 Damdred wrote:
Anti town is not scrum however.

And to answer before question, why focus on ff or ls, for instance instead of kits, vivax could be pressured by you as your times in thread have been close but ignoring has happened a bit.

Your case is interesting xata pointed out something good and lack of strong stances isn't crummy alone kita


why focus on ff or ls? because they did the strangest things. i find people doing things that i find strange and not from a mindset i can justify in my head on day 1 and those people are my day 1 mafia reads. those two happened to be them, just like a couple games ago i led the lynch on lordtolkein day1 for agreeing with that crap read for no reason.

as for your suggestions of pressure, why would i pressure vivax? did he say something i missed? he seems fairly reasonable to me thus far.

as for kita, he leaves a little to be desired, but i am more interested in the person (and people if there are more) giving him town passes for no reason.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 09 2014 22:12 GMT
#953
also re: FF that post was just anti-town, the rest of his filter is scum
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 09 2014 22:30 GMT
#954
You called groggy out on his post haven't even responded to the other things he's said that evaporated into the air.

Light scrum read on 27nb I believe (could be wrong) you haven't really mentioned her return or subsequent lurking since.

We both know how vivax plays scrum he deserves pressure for being so ask...

You just seem to gravitate towards the easy targets and not sticking your hand into any other issues that are up which is weird for you since generally you are involved in everything as town.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 09 2014 22:40 GMT
#955
rasputin, null/scum: His filter has a lot of questioning other people's logic and poking at people who aren't fighting back. His push on OWS and saying the thread should back off HTS/27NB+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472628-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells?page=35#691 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472628-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells?page=35#699
makes me think if one of HTS/27NB are scum, so is rasputin. I also dislike his telling LS not to read into meta like doing so is somehow anti-town
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 09 2014 22:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 22:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 09 2014 16:23 ritoky wrote:
On December 09 2014 11:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I just got back and here my current reads
Town: HF,Templar, OWS, Slam, Damdred, rsoultin, FF
Null: 27ninja, HTS, Ritoky
Scum: sicklucker
sicklucker doesn't seem like he normal town self for this type of game with the post limit and he just throwing a lot of fluff more than anything trying to get the limit early
I need more posts from 27ninja and Ritoky to confirm which side they on
HTS doesn't seem like himself idk why I feel like that.
As soon more people post in the game I will make more reads to add the people.


I am really interested in that read in particular. Please explain it. Also, don't really like how you devote 0 space to your town reads and all of your space to null and scum reads.

What's even stranger is that one of your town reads voted on another of your town reads right here:

On December 09 2014 12:37 rsoultin wrote:
On December 09 2014 12:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 09 2014 12:31 Holyflare wrote:
You should hop on bunnies after reading my filter and be led to great victory


Oh my.


##vote ObiWanShinobi

Oh crap. As in that post was complete crap.


and your response to it?

On December 09 2014 12:44 LightningStrike wrote:
By the way guys the votes go in the voting thread silly people
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472995-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells-voting-thread


you were here and actively responding to the thread and you tell him where to vote properly? why didn't you ask further into why he is reading him that way? especially when you have the OPPOSITE read for unexplained reasons. this just looks kinda fishy....i smell something funky brewing here boyz. your sicklucker read is on a guy who claimed his role and you didn't really state why you disbelieve his claim, then you waste time talking about null reads, then you give a bunch of unexplained town reads; many of which i am completely unclear on.

i really am not liking this guy.

OWS behavior is very similar to the game he was town when I was playing him on Campus Mafia when he had to replace someone.
I wasn't aiming the 2nd question at anyone particular as I seen people trying to vote in this thread instead of the voting thread that was all.
sicklucker been posting a lot more fluff than any games I played with him and he normally do some funky shenanigans to force people to make early reads awkward at best.
Also I looked at your town games FF and we played on Campus as town together that why I got a town read on you.



LS, bud, you're gonna make me push you again. Why you reading other games and not this thread? Plug in or butt out.



froggy, null: less than a page including pregame, his second post in-game is 20 hours after his first and is still talking about policy lynches and explaining his first post. Then makes an excuse to AFK again even though multiple people are on him. Not a lot to go on unless 27NB flips since she was defending him.

Obi, scum/null: Lurker obi is still scary to me and most of his filter so far can be summed up as OMGUS with a hint of random 'pressure'

batsnacks, ???: He makes a vote on templar for not sticking to his RNG and calls him out for saying it's silly when he started it. He says HTS made a contradiction too, but when he gets asked why he ninjavoted bunnies he says
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 09 2014 10:03 batsnacks wrote:
Damdred I went back and looked and it looks like HTS and vivax have similar stances. For reasons I'm having trouble explaining, I thought HTS was scummy and I thought vivax was null. Maybe it's how they explained it. Vivax was more explicit.

There's like 4 people I want to vote right now though.

And I originally voted NB for the useless bra discussion.


So he's not a fan of useless discussion? What about all the useless shit lian posted? I'm not sure where batsnacks' head is at he makes multiple posts on why HTS is contradictory but when HF tells him no all he says is 'true that' and votes 27NB again. Then asking for a list post? probably null/scum as well but I don't know.

ritoky, mad: His first page is a lot of one-liners and retorts but the second I show I haven't been reading his posts he jumps on me like I insulted his mother. Not sure if that's alignment indicative but it sure is funny.

LoneMeow, town: His only page of filter has more content than most of the people I have checked so far, he explains his reads and asks decent questions. ezpz townread for me

Tubesack, null/town?: I'm not sure how I feel about a brand new player having such elaborate reads and checking other threads. On the one hand it's towny that he's trying so hard but on the other, I don't know if he's a natural tryhard or is getting a lot of help from a scum QT. If I had to read him without paranoia, he is town just because I'd never take notes as scum and I love playing scum.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 09 2014 22:40 GMT
#956
I'm going back to lurking now, pizza is ready I think this is close to 40 posts for me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 22:50 GMT
#957
+ Show Spoiler +
low content game they said

how wrong they were

3~4 filter max they said

already near 50 pages and its not even end of day 1

total ragnorak they said

do u want to build a snowman?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 09 2014 22:51 GMT
#958
On December 10 2014 07:50 liancourt wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
low content game they said

how wrong they were

3~4 filter max they said

already near 50 pages and its not even end of day 1

total ragnorak they said

do u want to build a snowman?

+ Show Spoiler +
I assume you're still going for the low-hanging-fruit play but why spoilers?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 22:55 GMT
#959
+ Show Spoiler +
for those who havent figured out

i've spoilered all my troll/joke posts

and if u dont want to read my posts u just dont have reveal/flip the post

i'm such a thoughtful person
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 22:57 GMT
#960
On December 10 2014 07:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 07:50 liancourt wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
low content game they said

how wrong they were

3~4 filter max they said

already near 50 pages and its not even end of day 1

total ragnorak they said

do u want to build a snowman?

+ Show Spoiler +
I assume you're still going for the low-hanging-fruit play but why spoilers?


oh is that what it looks like?

low hanging fruit meta?
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings91
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 162
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1039
ZZZero.O 164
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
Doublelift4570
Counter-Strike
minikerr17
Other Games
summit1g10431
JimRising 720
C9.Mang0282
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 31m
Replay Cast
22h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.