• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9190 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 265 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 09 2014 23:39 GMT
#981
On December 10 2014 08:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Hey I'm here to interact. Gonna read the game later today.

Who's here to talk?


You're the reason I have to force myself to try as stupid town. Do you think I'm scum, baby?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 23:40 GMT
#982
On December 10 2014 08:38 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Hey I'm here to interact. Gonna read the game later today.

Who's here to talk?


Hi gb you said I was scummy but I didn't care.

Should I?


Nawt really, my deer. You should care after I actually read the thread thoroughly and keep that read
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 23:42 GMT
#983
On December 10 2014 08:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Hey I'm here to interact. Gonna read the game later today.

Who's here to talk?


You're the reason I have to force myself to try as stupid town. Do you think I'm scum, baby?


Hi bby I didn't read most of your posts so... I don't think so.

I don't understand what you said about the reason to try something, tho
I'm adorable.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 23:43 GMT
#984
On December 10 2014 08:35 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:33 batsnacks wrote:
@ritoky I'm pretty sure someone asked FF for reads on those specific people.


oh i guess kita did, missed that; doesn't change that i think the reads are crap lol.


Maybe you could add to your case that FF responding to kitaman in the way he did is not consistent with his "idgaf" attitude toward others. If FF doesn't have strong reads, wouldn't it be more consistent of him to just say "fuck off" rather than spending so much time writing weak reads?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 23:43 GMT
#985
On December 10 2014 08:42 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Hey I'm here to interact. Gonna read the game later today.

Who's here to talk?


You're the reason I have to force myself to try as stupid town. Do you think I'm scum, baby?


Hi bby I didn't read most of your posts so... I don't think so.

I don't understand what you said about the reason to try something, tho


By "I don't think so" I mean "I have no idea"
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 09 2014 23:43 GMT
#986
On December 10 2014 08:43 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:35 ritoky wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:33 batsnacks wrote:
@ritoky I'm pretty sure someone asked FF for reads on those specific people.


oh i guess kita did, missed that; doesn't change that i think the reads are crap lol.


Maybe you could add to your case that FF responding to kitaman in the way he did is not consistent with his "idgaf" attitude toward others. If FF doesn't have strong reads, wouldn't it be more consistent of him to just say "fuck off" rather than spending so much time writing weak reads?

you and damdred told me to play.
On December 05 2014 08:58 GlowingBear wrote:
We need FF to join to have a full lurker game, including the host
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 09 2014 23:44 GMT
#987
Right so i asked hf to explain how you made a contradiction, he explained it well. I got a town read off him.

I'm curious that you call my play "one liners "
considering all my reads have been well explained. Is there a read i didn't explain enough for you.

you said something like "he needs to learn how to read me" that is really scummy, how have you projected town, what have you done that allows him to read you perfectly. . It strikes me as fake indignation that anyone can find you scum
Zerg for Life
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 23:44 GMT
#988
On December 10 2014 08:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:43 batsnacks wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:35 ritoky wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:33 batsnacks wrote:
@ritoky I'm pretty sure someone asked FF for reads on those specific people.


oh i guess kita did, missed that; doesn't change that i think the reads are crap lol.


Maybe you could add to your case that FF responding to kitaman in the way he did is not consistent with his "idgaf" attitude toward others. If FF doesn't have strong reads, wouldn't it be more consistent of him to just say "fuck off" rather than spending so much time writing weak reads?

you and damdred told me to play.
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2014 08:58 GlowingBear wrote:
We need FF to join to have a full lurker game, including the host


You were on my no lynch list FF. This is more about ritoky for me.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 09 2014 23:44 GMT
#989
And seeing as I'm being completely ignored at the moment
(Seriously what's the point of me defending myself if no one is even going to interact with me?)

I'll leave you with a video of my college choir singing Christmas Music. This is us singing Carol of the Bells

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 23:45 GMT
#990
On December 10 2014 08:44 KelsierSC wrote:
Right so i asked hf to explain how you made a contradiction, he explained it well. I got a town read off him.

I'm curious that you call my play "one liners "
considering all my reads have been well explained. Is there a read i didn't explain enough for you.

you said something like "he needs to learn how to read me" that is really scummy, how have you projected town, what have you done that allows him to read you perfectly. . It strikes me as fake indignation that anyone can find you scum


There's like 9 people voting her. It would appear that more than just koshi needs to learn to read her if she's town.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 09 2014 23:46 GMT
#991
On December 10 2014 08:36 batsnacks wrote:

Lynch

vivax



The only thing I remember about him is that his posts are all about the same length with about the same formatting. I don't actually remember what any of his posts said. Someone actually had to point out to me earlier that vivax and HTS had similar thoughts on froggy.[/QUOTE]

He's pushed a few people, why isn't that towny? I like that he pushed me without even talking to me so he was able to get 2 responses from differing people at the same time. His posts had thought in them I agreed with what he said earlier in the day, and see why he's questioning me.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 23:47 GMT
#992
On December 10 2014 08:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:43 batsnacks wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:35 ritoky wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:33 batsnacks wrote:
@ritoky I'm pretty sure someone asked FF for reads on those specific people.


oh i guess kita did, missed that; doesn't change that i think the reads are crap lol.


Maybe you could add to your case that FF responding to kitaman in the way he did is not consistent with his "idgaf" attitude toward others. If FF doesn't have strong reads, wouldn't it be more consistent of him to just say "fuck off" rather than spending so much time writing weak reads?

you and damdred told me to play.
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2014 08:58 GlowingBear wrote:
We need FF to join to have a full lurker game, including the host


LOLOLOLOL <3

Well, you're mafia then, for using it as an excuse.

But you don't give a fuck, I suppose
I'm adorable.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 09 2014 23:48 GMT
#993
On December 10 2014 08:44 KelsierSC wrote:
Right so i asked hf to explain how you made a contradiction, he explained it well. I got a town read off him.

I'm curious that you call my play "one liners "
considering all my reads have been well explained. Is there a read i didn't explain enough for you.

you said something like "he needs to learn how to read me" that is really scummy, how have you projected town, what have you done that allows him to read you perfectly. . It strikes me as fake indignation that anyone can find you scum


I don't really understand how I was contradicting myself, I think I made myself perfectly clear, and HF was just trying to rip anything apart he could find.

All I can do now from here on out is try to convince you all that I town.

But it looks like I might have to claim just to stay alive. Meh.

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 09 2014 23:49 GMT
#994
On December 10 2014 08:43 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:35 ritoky wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:33 batsnacks wrote:
@ritoky I'm pretty sure someone asked FF for reads on those specific people.


oh i guess kita did, missed that; doesn't change that i think the reads are crap lol.


Maybe you could add to your case that FF responding to kitaman in the way he did is not consistent with his "idgaf" attitude toward others. If FF doesn't have strong reads, wouldn't it be more consistent of him to just say "fuck off" rather than spending so much time writing weak reads?


i think it's more townie of him to respond directly to kita. why he takes kita seriously and not me is a good question. the quality of his reads is bad and i don't like them in the slightest so that is scummy. and the fact that he devoted so much time to null reads on people when he can't muster his strong reads anywhere else leans scummy to me as well. so overall it nets out as scum leaning to me which just reinforced my feelings.

why he is on your no-lynch section is beyond me, i would like justification
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 09 2014 23:49 GMT
#995
On December 10 2014 08:45 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:44 KelsierSC wrote:
Right so i asked hf to explain how you made a contradiction, he explained it well. I got a town read off him.

I'm curious that you call my play "one liners "
considering all my reads have been well explained. Is there a read i didn't explain enough for you.

you said something like "he needs to learn how to read me" that is really scummy, how have you projected town, what have you done that allows him to read you perfectly. . It strikes me as fake indignation that anyone can find you scum


There's like 9 people voting her. It would appear that more than just koshi needs to learn to read her if she's town.


YOU ARE ALL NOOBS!

Lol.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 23:49 GMT
#996
On December 10 2014 08:44 27ninjabunnies wrote:
And seeing as I'm being completely ignored at the moment
(Seriously what's the point of me defending myself if no one is even going to interact with me?)

I'll leave you with a video of my college choir singing Christmas Music. This is us singing Carol of the Bells

http://youtu.be/6PZIo4ozLBE?t=14m4s


Are you the girl in red?

I'm gonna read what you've post because I feel sorry for you
I'm adorable.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 23:50 GMT
#997
On December 10 2014 08:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:32 liancourt wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:27 liancourt wrote:
On December 10 2014 07:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 10 2014 07:57 liancourt wrote:
On December 10 2014 07:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 10 2014 07:50 liancourt wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
low content game they said

how wrong they were

3~4 filter max they said

already near 50 pages and its not even end of day 1

total ragnorak they said

do u want to build a snowman?

+ Show Spoiler +
I assume you're still going for the low-hanging-fruit play but why spoilers?


oh is that what it looks like?

low hanging fruit meta?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


am i playing that meta right now though?

How am I supposed to know?

Sicklucker go suck an egg.


because u are playing the game

do i look like i'm playing the low hanging fruit meta?

a simple yes or no would suffice

Yes until you ninja'd me saying your spoiler posts are fluff.

No, I do not think you are playing your LHF meta but I did.


i wouldnt say they are fluff, they were good bait for ppl like LS and HTS who thought i was scummy for it.

Calling my spoiler posts annoying/odd doesn't mean they're scummy, but they took it that way then back tracked when i called them out about it.

i'm surprised you even thoought it was scummy knowing the fact that I play like this early in the game.

This isn't even a particular meta. It's just me fooling around the first 24 hrs of day 1 trolling ppl.

And by observation only the new ppl fell for it while others just ignored it.

Howeverm you are not new. You've played with me before and you shouldn't think this as scummy play and yet you say you did think it was scummy until I pointed it out it was all troll/joke. I think it was pretty obvious all the spoiler posts were joke posts and yet you stumble upon it and think it was scummy.

Did I find another scum
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 09 2014 23:51 GMT
#998
On December 10 2014 08:50 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:32 liancourt wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:27 liancourt wrote:
On December 10 2014 07:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 10 2014 07:57 liancourt wrote:
On December 10 2014 07:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 10 2014 07:50 liancourt wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
low content game they said

how wrong they were

3~4 filter max they said

already near 50 pages and its not even end of day 1

total ragnorak they said

do u want to build a snowman?

+ Show Spoiler +
I assume you're still going for the low-hanging-fruit play but why spoilers?


oh is that what it looks like?

low hanging fruit meta?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


am i playing that meta right now though?

How am I supposed to know?

Sicklucker go suck an egg.


because u are playing the game

do i look like i'm playing the low hanging fruit meta?

a simple yes or no would suffice

Yes until you ninja'd me saying your spoiler posts are fluff.

No, I do not think you are playing your LHF meta but I did.


i wouldnt say they are fluff, they were good bait for ppl like LS and HTS who thought i was scummy for it.

Calling my spoiler posts annoying/odd doesn't mean they're scummy, but they took it that way then back tracked when i called them out about it.

i'm surprised you even thoought it was scummy knowing the fact that I play like this early in the game.

This isn't even a particular meta. It's just me fooling around the first 24 hrs of day 1 trolling ppl.

And by observation only the new ppl fell for it while others just ignored it.

Howeverm you are not new. You've played with me before and you shouldn't think this as scummy play and yet you say you did think it was scummy until I pointed it out it was all troll/joke. I think it was pretty obvious all the spoiler posts were joke posts and yet you stumble upon it and think it was scummy.

Did I find another scum

When did I say you were scummy? Your LHF meta is towny...
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 09 2014 23:51 GMT
#999
On December 10 2014 08:49 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:44 27ninjabunnies wrote:
And seeing as I'm being completely ignored at the moment
(Seriously what's the point of me defending myself if no one is even going to interact with me?)

I'll leave you with a video of my college choir singing Christmas Music. This is us singing Carol of the Bells

http://youtu.be/6PZIo4ozLBE?t=14m4s


Are you the girl in red?

I'm gonna read what you've post because I feel sorry for you


I am the girl in the red. And thanks.
Second row yo

Got that alto voice.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 09 2014 23:52 GMT
#1000
So rather than convince us your town, as you said is what you have to-do, you aren't going to bother and just "claim" right now, good job
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings8
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1085
ZZZero.O 141
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift5296
JimRising 700
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6663
Other Games
summit1g8793
FrodaN3058
KnowMe207
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie955
• Shiphtur152
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h
Monday Night Weeklies
17h
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.