• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:43
CEST 08:43
KST 15:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8836 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 265 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 09 2014 23:53 GMT
#1001
On December 10 2014 08:48 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:44 KelsierSC wrote:
Right so i asked hf to explain how you made a contradiction, he explained it well. I got a town read off him.

I'm curious that you call my play "one liners "
considering all my reads have been well explained. Is there a read i didn't explain enough for you.

you said something like "he needs to learn how to read me" that is really scummy, how have you projected town, what have you done that allows him to read you perfectly. . It strikes me as fake indignation that anyone can find you scum


I don't really understand how I was contradicting myself, I think I made myself perfectly clear, and HF was just trying to rip anything apart he could find.

All I can do now from here on out is try to convince you all that I town.

But it looks like I might have to claim just to stay alive. Meh.



have you finished reading? tell me who is scum and why; i don't think your kelsier read is bad, i actually don't mind it. it just isn't compelling imo. there is more than 1 scum in the game though, so who else?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 23:54 GMT
#1002
On December 10 2014 08:49 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:43 batsnacks wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:35 ritoky wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:33 batsnacks wrote:
@ritoky I'm pretty sure someone asked FF for reads on those specific people.


oh i guess kita did, missed that; doesn't change that i think the reads are crap lol.


Maybe you could add to your case that FF responding to kitaman in the way he did is not consistent with his "idgaf" attitude toward others. If FF doesn't have strong reads, wouldn't it be more consistent of him to just say "fuck off" rather than spending so much time writing weak reads?


i think it's more townie of him to respond directly to kita. why he takes kita seriously and not me is a good question. the quality of his reads is bad and i don't like them in the slightest so that is scummy. and the fact that he devoted so much time to null reads on people when he can't muster his strong reads anywhere else leans scummy to me as well. so overall it nets out as scum leaning to me which just reinforced my feelings.

why he is on your no-lynch section is beyond me, i would like justification


That first sentence contradicts the rest of the sentences I think. Why is it more townie of him to respond directly to kita and not to you again?

I put FF on my no lynch list because I remember pretty much all his posts and I think the less memorable people are better to focus on right now.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 09 2014 23:55 GMT
#1003
On December 10 2014 08:52 KelsierSC wrote:
So rather than convince us your town, as you said is what you have to-do, you aren't going to bother and just "claim" right now, good job


No I'm gonna try and convince yall I'm town, but it seems as if no one is listening to me anyway, so I might just have to claim.

What did you think about my read on Vivax? More specifically, what is your read?

Also, you mentioned earlier in the game about a read on Slam. You found it stupid there were people calling him town.
What is your read on him as of this page?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 23:57 GMT
#1004
pro scum play by ninja

not finding scum and pleading town

doesn't want to give any info to town

ok bye bye~
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 09 2014 23:57 GMT
#1005
Remember how HF said we shouldn't start claiming because it narrows down potential targets for the role-specific gun scum has? I'd like to reiterate that point.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 23:58 GMT
#1006
On December 10 2014 08:55 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:52 KelsierSC wrote:
So rather than convince us your town, as you said is what you have to-do, you aren't going to bother and just "claim" right now, good job


No I'm gonna try and convince yall I'm town, but it seems as if no one is listening to me anyway, so I might just have to claim.

What did you think about my read on Vivax? More specifically, what is your read?

Also, you mentioned earlier in the game about a read on Slam. You found it stupid there were people calling him town.
What is your read on him as of this page?


This "claim" stuff is garbage. You've already pretty much claimed a role just by saying it twice now and you haven't even tried to convince people.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 09 2014 23:59 GMT
#1007
On December 10 2014 08:54 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:49 ritoky wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:43 batsnacks wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:35 ritoky wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:33 batsnacks wrote:
@ritoky I'm pretty sure someone asked FF for reads on those specific people.


oh i guess kita did, missed that; doesn't change that i think the reads are crap lol.


Maybe you could add to your case that FF responding to kitaman in the way he did is not consistent with his "idgaf" attitude toward others. If FF doesn't have strong reads, wouldn't it be more consistent of him to just say "fuck off" rather than spending so much time writing weak reads?


i think it's more townie of him to respond directly to kita. why he takes kita seriously and not me is a good question. the quality of his reads is bad and i don't like them in the slightest so that is scummy. and the fact that he devoted so much time to null reads on people when he can't muster his strong reads anywhere else leans scummy to me as well. so overall it nets out as scum leaning to me which just reinforced my feelings.

why he is on your no-lynch section is beyond me, i would like justification


That first sentence contradicts the rest of the sentences I think. Why is it more townie of him to respond directly to kita and not to you again?

I put FF on my no lynch list because I remember pretty much all his posts and I think the less memorable people are better to focus on right now.


i don't think it contradicts at all, i find responding directly to questions and not giving more than is asked townie. he did respond and gave what was asked from kita.

as for why he chooses to respond to 1 guy and not the other, hell if i know. i am not that guy, can't tell you his thoughts.

i also remember most of his posts....in a bad way. which i think is a better reason to lynch people.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 23:59 GMT
#1008
On December 09 2014 08:33 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:31 KelsierSC wrote:
On December 09 2014 08:30 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 09 2014 08:29 ritoky wrote:
On December 09 2014 08:26 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Wait, did Ritoky just call me top town?

Either hell froze over, or Ritoky is mafia XD


i have a soft spot in my heart for good jokes.

hey hey hey hey hey!!!! don't forget our first game where i rolled doctor and protected you like a victoria's secret push-up bra all game long!!!!!

but yes, my read on you is generally dog poop.


Pshh, I used to own a Victoria's secret push up bra. They aren't that great


i disagree


Idk, my boobs are so like... big anyways, they just fall out of any bra I wear. It's terrible.

VS bras do nothing for me unfortunately.
Plus they are hella expensive.


I'm impressed koshi didn't put this in his "memorable" list.

I mean, I'd always read bunnies and imagine the big boobs.
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 09 2014 23:59 GMT
#1009
Also, to waste another post because I think in such fragments, I think this makes 27NB town because the other carol singers (WHO SHOULD NOT CLAIM UNLESS THEY KNOW 27NB IS LYING) can out her at any point since they know who the other masons carol singers are.

##unvote
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 10 2014 00:00 GMT
#1010
Hijole
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 10 2014 00:02 GMT
#1011
Defense of CHUPAZI!!

Why not lynch LS kusplain me this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 10 2014 00:03 GMT
#1012
On December 10 2014 08:55 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:52 KelsierSC wrote:
So rather than convince us your town, as you said is what you have to-do, you aren't going to bother and just "claim" right now, good job


No I'm gonna try and convince yall I'm town, but it seems as if no one is listening to me anyway, so I might just have to claim.

What did you think about my read on Vivax? More specifically, what is your read?

Also, you mentioned earlier in the game about a read on Slam. You found it stupid there were people calling him town.
What is your read on him as of this page?


i think your viv read is bad, i dont understand what you are saying, he is town because of -link to post, why is that post towny, viv isn't in my town circle

i dont read slam d1
Zerg for Life
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 00:03 GMT
#1013
On December 10 2014 08:53 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:48 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:44 KelsierSC wrote:
Right so i asked hf to explain how you made a contradiction, he explained it well. I got a town read off him.

I'm curious that you call my play "one liners "
considering all my reads have been well explained. Is there a read i didn't explain enough for you.

you said something like "he needs to learn how to read me" that is really scummy, how have you projected town, what have you done that allows him to read you perfectly. . It strikes me as fake indignation that anyone can find you scum


I don't really understand how I was contradicting myself, I think I made myself perfectly clear, and HF was just trying to rip anything apart he could find.

All I can do now from here on out is try to convince you all that I town.

But it looks like I might have to claim just to stay alive. Meh.



have you finished reading? tell me who is scum and why; i don't think your kelsier read is bad, i actually don't mind it. it just isn't compelling imo. there is more than 1 scum in the game though, so who else?


I haven't finished reading. I'm coming back to this page to try and stay on top of current discussion as well as look into past discussion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm actually very interested in the HTS discussion and contradictions in that.
I was looking through and it looks like at first there was some attack on her for saying she was town, too, in response to me. I figured it was because she read my post where I claimed town and would lead us to victory. I think if anything, she would be the next target for a mislynch, if she is town. There's already so much pressure on her, but Idk, I like her as town rn from the page I am one.

Also, who is rsolutin? *sp* I don't like his entrance. Nor any of his posts after. Has anyone played with him?

On December 09 2014 10:12 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 10:07 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok uhm we can lynch Templar because he is scum
We can lynch bats because he is scum
We can lynch kita because where the fuck is he
We can lynch sicklucker because he is reading but not interacting kthxbai

I'd lynch templar because his posts, while long, are full of more fluff than slam's.
idk who kita is but it's still early so give him a break
I'd lynch sicklucker because I wanted to plynch him last game and he was scum.


I don't like either of their posts. At all. Rn, they are on my look at more list.

On December 09 2014 10:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 10:09 KelsierSC wrote:
On December 09 2014 10:05 Holyflare wrote:
Vivax had the same train of thought. Like even more elaborated. He wasn't mentioned at all. I'm pretty sure I elaborated I didnt care about him over nb either but im not mentioned. Although that might have been later (he has made no return which is annoying), i think damd said something too maybe.

The point is he doesnt acknowledge anything like this at all and just tries to pass off something that isnt scummy as scummy and then you town read him for it which doesn't make sense at all. You are throwing out a lot of easy reads based on little information and it doesn't look good for you my friend.


i gave you and bats as town right

my ff read isn't an easy read at all.

so I'm not throwing out easy reads at all. Anyway I explained bats did the analysis on hts and it felt towny to me. Plus his manner feels like the other town games bats has played


You gave me a town read based on meta that is incomplete and didn't really factor in any game info other than "pressuring" which when you couple with my actual meta would mean nothing at all. Yet, when I say otherwise you somehow know it's still "town" Holyflare pressure rather than mafia.

Your bats read as I explained to anyone looking critically does not make any sense at all but he's still a d1 town list. I can see you making an analysis point on him but what about the stuff I just explained? Why was he still a town read after I pointed out he was picking and choosing who scum were based on absolutely nothing (he even just admitted it)!


And omg, we may make a town out of HF yet! I really like this view holyflare has. I mentioned before how Kelsier went from being on my side, to being on HF side. I think here, HF semi points out just how Kelsier pretty much buddied up to him.

As of this post, HF is townie to me. (Even though I don't want to call him town for pushing on me ;( )

Will give you some updated reads soon. It's taking longer to read than I thought.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 10 2014 00:04 GMT
#1014
I'm also trying to understand why people are scumreading NB.

I have no idea.
I'm adorable.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 10 2014 00:04 GMT
#1015
Read Lightningstrike filter tell me he is town
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 10 2014 00:04 GMT
#1016
On December 10 2014 09:04 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm also trying to understand why people are scumreading NB.

I have no idea.

Oh I was just 100% sheep holyflare
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 10 2014 00:05 GMT
#1017
where did ninja claim mason
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 00:06 GMT
#1018
On December 10 2014 08:58 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:55 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 10 2014 08:52 KelsierSC wrote:
So rather than convince us your town, as you said is what you have to-do, you aren't going to bother and just "claim" right now, good job


No I'm gonna try and convince yall I'm town, but it seems as if no one is listening to me anyway, so I might just have to claim.

What did you think about my read on Vivax? More specifically, what is your read?

Also, you mentioned earlier in the game about a read on Slam. You found it stupid there were people calling him town.
What is your read on him as of this page?


This "claim" stuff is garbage. You've already pretty much claimed a role just by saying it twice now and you haven't even tried to convince people.


I never said I'm claiming a role.

I could claim some random bs and still be town.

And Im trying to convince people. Wtf do you think I'm doing?

Sitting back and twiddling my thumbs?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 10 2014 00:06 GMT
#1019
On December 10 2014 09:04 Alakaslam wrote:
Read Lightningstrike filter tell me he is town


I see you just voted him. Because....?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 10 2014 00:06 GMT
#1020
On December 10 2014 09:05 liancourt wrote:
where did ninja claim mason



On December 10 2014 08:44 27ninjabunnies wrote:
And seeing as I'm being completely ignored at the moment
(Seriously what's the point of me defending myself if no one is even going to interact with me?)

I'll leave you with a video of my college choir singing Christmas Music. This is us singing Carol of the Bells



Sson
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 428
Hyuk 237
Leta 228
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 25
Shinee 22
ZergMaN 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 773
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King131
Other Games
summit1g8816
WinterStarcraft507
ArmadaUGS70
Nina64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream162
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2327
League of Legends
• Rush1413
• Lourlo1138
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 17m
INu's Battles
5h 17m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 17m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
Replay Cast
16h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.