• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:23
CEST 00:23
KST 07:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8325 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 265 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 10 2014 00:17 GMT
#1041
On December 10 2014 09:04 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm also trying to understand why people are scumreading NB.

I have no idea.


Well I think a fair amount of people have shared why they are scumreading NB so you should have an idea what they are thinking.

If you have an opposing view, I would think you would want to explain what makes you think she is town or what others are misinterpreting considering she has such a large vote count half way through the cycle.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 10 2014 00:17 GMT
#1042
On December 10 2014 09:15 KelsierSC wrote:
Ah cool tubesock didn't read the thread.

my scrooge play was to get a specific read on ff i explained that before. Outside of that i have given lots of good town reads, all of which are developed reads not one liners, weird misrepresentation of my play again. If you need more explanation , ask.

fyi a guy talking to a girl isn't flirting, grow up.

U know we was flirt so hard

Her bf read this we die by flamethrower
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 10 2014 00:18 GMT
#1043
+ Show Spoiler +
it is flirting

no guy would talk to a girl unless it was business or flirting
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 00:18 GMT
#1044
On December 10 2014 09:10 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:


Vivax- after reading through his filter seems really town to me. Actually probably one of my top towns at the moment.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472628-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells?page=40#791

This post explain why. I think I've explained why I put Froggy as iffy, vivax, at that time. What do you think? Also, In that post you mention you don't like Koshi, or more so he's freaking you out. Can you go a little bit more into Koshi, and what kind of read you've made on him since that post?


Thank you for responding.

I think Vivax is null/town as well.

I believe Keslier is bad for town. I'm not sure he will flip naughty, but most all his early posts were total fluff and for lack of better word he was flirting with you (Probably becuase I'm a sexist bastard but I am willing to bet he wouldn't have had the same length of interaction with someone he thought was a guy). It was pretty wasteful, and then I think he realized he needed to do something to look towny and thought "Hey, I'll fish for Scrooge since no one would be dumb enough to claim Scrooge" (Yes, I stand by that statement even with Kush's claim).

I thought it was scummy to continue playing along with the Kels interactions despite their unproductivity and there seemingly other discussions floating around. Why not engage Templur or Slam, why'd you continue to give any attention to Kels?

In your first list, you "iffy" I think it was Froggy, Kita, Fecal. You Null NF, Vivax and Kelsi. You note in your Null list that it's for tunnelling (NF) and for 2 defenders which were V and Kel.

In your defense of Froggy (you had 3ish posts defending Froggy) in one of them you stated how NF did essentially the same thing? So, why null NF and scum Froggy?

Show nested quote +
27ninjabunnies United States. December 09 2014 09:32. Posts 1987 Gift TL+ PM Profile Report Quote #
filter
@ Slam
@ Damdred

Didn't HF basically do just the same thing? Except more of he came into the thread with "Omgerd we have cap posts. Im town, follow me later" and then leaves.

And yet, Damdred, you have him as town for basically a shit post?

While I agree, people talking about policy lynching and lurkers seem off, he seems just an easy target for people to scum read because of that.





Okay, I reread this like 3 times and had trouble understanding your last paragraph, so I'll try and answer the best way I can.
I don't have scum on Froggy. I had an iffy. Iffy for me does not mean that he is scum. It's more of a null. The scum list for me would be the "People I need to look at". When I make reads, I put them under categories that'll best explain where my mind was at at that moment. I realize, prob doesnt work for other people reading.

I dislike HF at the moment more than froggy for his entrance post. Tbh, I understand there is a cap to posts (which I am probably rapidly approacing), but you shouldn't come into the game with the mindset that you aren't going to post much because of the cap. However, I did post a post just recently saying why I like HF now, for his view on Kelsier.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 00:19 GMT
#1045
EBWOP: Disliked* not dislike
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 10 2014 00:20 GMT
#1046
Imma shut up for a bit, @ 4 pages.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 10 2014 00:20 GMT
#1047
+ Show Spoiler +
random posts on why we think certain players are town and not why they are scum again hijole~
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 00:20 GMT
#1048
On December 10 2014 09:11 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 09:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 10 2014 09:07 batsnacks wrote:
On December 10 2014 09:02 Alakaslam wrote:
Defense of CHUPAZI!!

Why not lynch LS kusplain me this


On December 09 2014 22:31 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 09 2014 22:15 rsoultin wrote:
On December 09 2014 22:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 09 2014 16:23 ritoky wrote:
On December 09 2014 11:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I just got back and here my current reads
Town: HF,Templar, OWS, Slam, Damdred, rsoultin, FF
Null: 27ninja, HTS, Ritoky
Scum: sicklucker
sicklucker doesn't seem like he normal town self for this type of game with the post limit and he just throwing a lot of fluff more than anything trying to get the limit early
I need more posts from 27ninja and Ritoky to confirm which side they on
HTS doesn't seem like himself idk why I feel like that.
As soon more people post in the game I will make more reads to add the people.


I am really interested in that read in particular. Please explain it. Also, don't really like how you devote 0 space to your town reads and all of your space to null and scum reads.

What's even stranger is that one of your town reads voted on another of your town reads right here:

On December 09 2014 12:37 rsoultin wrote:
On December 09 2014 12:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 09 2014 12:31 Holyflare wrote:
You should hop on bunnies after reading my filter and be led to great victory


Oh my.


##vote ObiWanShinobi

Oh crap. As in that post was complete crap.


and your response to it?

On December 09 2014 12:44 LightningStrike wrote:
By the way guys the votes go in the voting thread silly people
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472995-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells-voting-thread


you were here and actively responding to the thread and you tell him where to vote properly? why didn't you ask further into why he is reading him that way? especially when you have the OPPOSITE read for unexplained reasons. this just looks kinda fishy....i smell something funky brewing here boyz. your sicklucker read is on a guy who claimed his role and you didn't really state why you disbelieve his claim, then you waste time talking about null reads, then you give a bunch of unexplained town reads; many of which i am completely unclear on.

i really am not liking this guy.

OWS behavior is very similar to the game he was town when I was playing him on Campus Mafia when he had to replace someone.
I wasn't aiming the 2nd question at anyone particular as I seen people trying to vote in this thread instead of the voting thread that was all.
sicklucker been posting a lot more fluff than any games I played with him and he normally do some funky shenanigans to force people to make early reads awkward at best.
Also I looked at your town games FF and we played on Campus as town together that why I got a town read on you.



LS, bud, you're gonna make me push you again. Why you reading other games and not this thread? Plug in or butt out.

I been reading this game and other games because like half the people I not played with before and also I am town this game I will role claim if I have to.


(Campus Mafia)
On November 05 2014 05:18 LightningStrike wrote:
Fine I will tell you my role since I going to get lynched anyway I am a Town Detective so if you lynch me oh well gl finding them without direct help.


See I did this to a minor extent; I did scummy shit as power roles and got pissitude and got a free pass for a few games

Not gonna work read his filter and tell me he is town


you /= LS

Also, yeah, nb didn't actually claim mason. She's still just posting random crap. So far we've got dates, bras, boobs, funerals, choirs, what will be next?


Hey, it's christmas themed Gotta make it interesting somehow.
I can have random conversations about non-forummafia things and still be town XD

But if you have a suggestion for what awesome random thing I should post next, holla at me.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 10 2014 00:21 GMT
#1049
On December 10 2014 09:12 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 09:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 10 2014 09:06 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 10 2014 09:04 Alakaslam wrote:
Read Lightningstrike filter tell me he is town


I see you just voted him. Because....?

Read his filter and convince me he is town


i was the top proponent of his lynch and he has moved back toward null for me because:

a) he says he is a role. #%##But he knows he has been lynches as a role so others from those games will lend weight to such claims. WIFOM.


b) he vehemently defends his meta reads as legitimate even in the face of everyone calling them terrible. #^#%} THIS IS MOAR WIFOM YESSSS
c) he responded directly to almost every question and accusation tossed at him. #^}%%# townie points I guess but is it really alignment indicative? Don't you have to defend as scum too?

... WIFOM!!
d) ff is worse. #%%#% prove this

i wouldn't be terribly opposed to going back on him, but ff is way worse.


a) I guess threatening a claim and not actually claiming is a bit wifom, but if you dislike that then you should really hate bunnies right now.

b) I disagree entirely with this being wifom.

c) Yes, to me a mafia in that situation tries to shift the discussion away from themselves or gives more than they are asked. He responded directly to what he was asked.

d) my entire 2nd half of my filter is basically me yelling about why ff is mafia, you can find it there; I don't have a plethora of posts left to recant it.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2014 00:21 GMT
#1050
I don't actually see any of the contradiction you've pointed out bunnies he's saying what he thought you said, I explained what you actually said and he agreed.

Also in a bid to save me actually getting killed by going over my quota I'm just going to wait till tomorrow to update with a giant wall of 24 names and my fixed vote. I have a few posts to spare if people want to bounce things towards me so I can post them in a longer post (back at home/pc tonight) but for now here are a few scummy names/reasoning

ATM don't like ritoky's aggression at all and I'm glad damd fleshed it out for me, he's pushing on points that don't make anyone mafia in any game. Someone using meta exclusively, since when do mafia do that? Especially when they are new. Also when the pressure on someone seems to fall off in the thread he jumps right to the next person with full force. Doesn't seem like the insightful ritoky I fooled.

Kush has completely gone away, hasn't read anything and claimed a role that would be great to trade 1 for 1 for mafia which he would love to do instead of being completely useless in an alignment he hates

bunnies still meh but claimed mason (apparently didn't) I guess so not sure what to think of that, don't like the kelsier "contradiction" she pointed out but is at least trying to do something positive right now towards finding out who is scum tentatively meeeeeeh

oats made this post which kinda looks fucking weird

On December 10 2014 00:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:11 Holyflare wrote:
2 people haven't posted in this game at all yet, useful -.-

Oats, your post on vivax is wrong and your post refuting that wasn't in any english I could understand.



Vivax called bunnies scum for a superficial reason.
That reason was that bunnies switched to fit in.

However, there is no indication that bunnies intentionally did that. In fact, she doesnt even explain her vote which is townie imo.

Vivax defended bunnies earlier but now is calling her scum.
Its the exact thing he said.

And it looks a ton like he is bandwagoning.

Scummmyyyyy.


he calls bunnies unexplained vote or something towny (too scummy to be scum earlier) and how vivax defended her but called her scum and then he somehow thinks it looks a load like bandwagoning but still isn't scum reading bunnies (maybe tmi???)

trfel who the fuck is this guy and why do palmar games not contain inactivity modkills so bm


Obi is just a pile of garbage and would lynch automatically for being so after last game and has a reasonable chance to be mafia too
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 00:21 GMT
#1051
On December 10 2014 09:15 KelsierSC wrote:
Ah cool tubesock didn't read the thread.

my scrooge play was to get a specific read on ff i explained that before. Outside of that i have given lots of good town reads, all of which are developed reads not one liners, weird misrepresentation of my play again. If you need more explanation , ask.

fyi a guy talking to a girl isn't flirting, grow up.


Awww, but babe. I thought we were having fun.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 10 2014 00:22 GMT
#1052
On December 10 2014 09:15 KelsierSC wrote:
Ah cool tubesock didn't read the thread.

my scrooge play was to get a specific read on ff i explained that before. Outside of that i have given lots of good town reads, all of which are developed reads not one liners, weird misrepresentation of my play again. If you need more explanation , ask.

fyi a guy talking to a girl isn't flirting, grow up.

Aww I thought you'd get more upset at him calling you sexist. I want more drama.

Guess I have to start it myself. Ritoky is tunneling me because I am ezpz push. I played this exact way in MSPAINT ritoky, except I think I was even more useless there. If ritoky gets his wish and everyone hops on the fecalfeast train all he has to say after I flip town is "omg he played so bad you can't blame me for thinking he's scum" seems like a good mafia play to me


##vote ritoky
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 10 2014 00:22 GMT
#1053
ok lurking for real now, have fun
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 10 2014 00:23 GMT
#1054
On December 10 2014 07:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Tubesack, null/town?: I'm not sure how I feel about a brand new player having such elaborate reads and checking other threads. On the one hand it's towny that he's trying so hard but on the other, I don't know if he's a natural tryhard or is getting a lot of help from a scum QT. If I had to read him without paranoia, he is town just because I'd never take notes as scum and I love playing scum.


On December 09 2014 12:43 LightningStrike wrote:
I looked GB past games and he seemed to town aligned this game and Slam isn't posting stuff like he did when he was scum in the Titanic Game.


On December 09 2014 17:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
Yeah LS is scummy as heck


It seems like the reasoning that leads you to believe tube is probably town isn't taken into account when evaluating LS. Why does it apply in one case, but not the other?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 10 2014 00:23 GMT
#1055
On December 10 2014 09:21 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 09:15 KelsierSC wrote:
Ah cool tubesock didn't read the thread.

my scrooge play was to get a specific read on ff i explained that before. Outside of that i have given lots of good town reads, all of which are developed reads not one liners, weird misrepresentation of my play again. If you need more explanation , ask.

fyi a guy talking to a girl isn't flirting, grow up.


Awww, but babe. I thought we were having fun.


only scum have fun apparently.
Zerg for Life
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 10 2014 00:24 GMT
#1056
On December 10 2014 09:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Imma shut up for a bit, @ 4 pages.


+ Show Spoiler +
no we need the chupazi

the game needs more hijole

You're the chupazi that TL Mafia deserves, but not the one it needs.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 10 2014 00:27 GMT
#1057
FF: Looked through your reads and I think you are overseeing why Rasputin has made the points he has on people. You have to also consider why people aren't fighting back. Bats was called out by multiple people, not just Rasputin. As for his push on OWS, he's not posted anything coherent, mostly random things, which is similar to why you had cited Liancourt: random posting. So if you are consistent, there should be nothing wrong with Rasputin pushing OWS.

And regarding meta being anti-town or pro-town, I don't think meta itself is the problem but rather the interpretation of someone else's meta people don't trust. Rasputin is not the only one who disregards meta, LoneMeow has told a few people to disregard meta in their arguments. On the other side of the fence, you have Damdred, LS, etc, using meta to justify some of their arguments. I don't think the use of meta is necessarily alignment indicative, as I've seen it in Student Mafia being used and mis-used for and against people.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 00:28 GMT
#1058
Okay, I have only 33 posts made, so I'm good for now

WOOT
MORE DEFENSE COMING UP!

Okay, So I think I'm just going to go through filters. So it seems there is a ritoky/FF omgus voting between them going on?

I see someone said ritoky has a case on FF, but FF do you have a case on Ritoky anywhere?

Also, as for LS, where is your mind with that Slam. You said he hasn't done anything townie, but has he done anything scumm in your eyes?

Also @Slam- my bf does want to start playing mafia. Lol, but I think Ima introduce him to video mafia first.... Ya'll slaughter people here in forum. haha
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 00:29 GMT
#1059
Who the fuck is Rasputin?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 10 2014 00:30 GMT
#1060
On December 10 2014 09:29 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Who the fuck is Rasputin?


Rasputin = rsoultin

He was called that in our last game.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft238
Nina 103
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 161
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto61
League of Legends
Doublelift3816
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6087
Other Games
summit1g7003
FrodaN2071
mouzStarbuck399
JimRising 321
KnowMe230
ToD198
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King42
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1196
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• musti20045 32
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 37m
INu's Battles
13h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 37m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.