• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9587 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 205

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 265 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 18 2014 17:01 GMT
#4081
On December 19 2014 01:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 01:18 rsoultin wrote:
What is this about vote consolidation over 24 hrs before eod? What is this about criticizing someone for sticking with a read that they feel more sure of? Is everyone in this thread high? If xata sticks with one scumread over another at eod , in a race against someone he is not reading as scum, then you have a case. you guys make no sense to me. i think that lurking players could be scum too.

Yay lynch the lurkers. yet ill still try to lynch someone im more certain of first. how is that scummy so long as end game im willing to adjust to try to lynch the most likely scum who has a possibility of being lynched? Why dont you guys try to lynch me for the same thing youre badgering xata about?

And everyone is conveniently ignoring xatas point that vivax first argues scum acting like obvious scum then flips and says they never would. i dont even -_-


Well for him they should equally be scum but he finds a reason to lynch one scum first. It's not that he thinks Templar has some townie points to him, it's that he says he isn't pushing mafia agenda openly and doesn't have to be lynched so quickly. I have no idea how that doesn't sound like a cheap excuse to you. For me, mafia is mafia. Whether you vote Oats, Templar or Xata (HF I'm least sure on tbh, biggest argument for me is still ritoky voting Kelsier and bats dying from pressing that point) doesn't matter to me.

Like, the only reason for me to prefer a scum over the other is when I'm more confident about one guy over the other, and not the way they play in the thread, yet that is Xata's argument. He goes like "Oh well Templar is scum too, but cause he plays more passively I wouldn't lynch him first".


Like... why is your vote on HF then? It doesn't make any sense.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 18 2014 17:02 GMT
#4082
I think that was before I actually started shitting town rainbows and making sense ^
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 18 2014 17:03 GMT
#4083
I honestly don't know why that crap is still a point though because I've adequately explained it away several times about ritoky voting on a towny with his scum reads looking bad
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 18 2014 17:04 GMT
#4084
On December 19 2014 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
this game feels so fucking peaceful when it's full of actual content and reads btw so i might just afk when sicklucker/lian turn up with their usual shit


QFT

I've wasted too much breath with ironclad logic and people aren't giving shit so I'd rather have fun with interactions instead of bringing newer and newer content.

If I'm not mafia, HF, who would you say it might be the remaining scums?
I'm adorable.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 18 2014 17:04 GMT
#4085
On December 19 2014 02:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 01:59 Xatalos wrote:
On December 19 2014 01:25 Holyflare wrote:
On December 19 2014 01:18 rsoultin wrote:
What is this about vote consolidation over 24 hrs before eod? What is this about criticizing someone for sticking with a read that they feel more sure of? Is everyone in this thread high? If xata sticks with one scumread over another at eod , in a race against someone he is not reading as scum, then you have a case. you guys make no sense to me. i think that lurking players could be scum too.

Yay lynch the lurkers. yet ill still try to lynch someone im more certain of first. how is that scummy so long as end game im willing to adjust to try to lynch the most likely scum who has a possibility of being lynched? Why dont you guys try to lynch me for the same thing youre badgering xata about?

And everyone is conveniently ignoring xatas point that vivax first argues scum acting like obvious scum then flips and says they never would. i dont even -_-


I do not want another lynch like the one that happened the other day where I almost died. I want a nice consolidated thread where I know where everyone lies and for what reasons so that I can judge them on what they are posting. There's nothing wrong with consolidating at 24 hours, 12 hours, 1 hour if you have cases on 2 people.

That read on gb has been out there for ages and my templar one has only just come up. Literally all of my templar case is damning but he says it's more of an overall case rather than someone doing scummy things outright but doesn't really explain how it's like that at all when it's not. There should be no difference between the 2 cases if they both look like mafia because 1 has done stupid retarded shit all game and the other has done scummy tootling along in the thread things, both are scummy but he tries to assign different levels of scummyness to people that are just scummy. What's the point other than trying to over explain why you are on someone rather than the other?

There isn't really at all.


If you have 3 people who look like scum and you get to decide the lynch, do you just randomize the lynch? I didn't think so.


I just wouldn't really care who gets lynched and for all I care flipping a coin on them would be the best way to choose.


Haha. I doubt you'd end up in a situation where 3 people would look 100% equally scummy. Everyone has preferences even if the differences aren't that great.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 18 2014 17:06 GMT
#4086
On December 19 2014 02:04 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
this game feels so fucking peaceful when it's full of actual content and reads btw so i might just afk when sicklucker/lian turn up with their usual shit


QFT

I've wasted too much breath with ironclad logic and people aren't giving shit so I'd rather have fun with interactions instead of bringing newer and newer content.

If I'm not mafia, HF, who would you say it might be the remaining scums?


templar/oats/xata
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 18 2014 17:07 GMT
#4087
and no gb your logic wasn't ironclad in the slightest seeing as it's totally wrong
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 18 2014 17:08 GMT
#4088
although xata is seemingly the weakest and only just really formed from his posting recently
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 18 2014 17:11 GMT
#4089
On December 19 2014 02:07 Holyflare wrote:
and no gb your logic wasn't ironclad in the slightest seeing as it's totally wrong


Nah, don't worry, I'm okay with it, I'm not going to push you anymore because I'm lacking energy / motivation to do so.

I'd rather debate with you about who is mafia in case you really die and flip green, so I can sheep you, as I've promised before.

If you have posted why you think Xata is scum, I didn't see it, so if you could summarise it to me, I'd appreciate.
I'm adorable.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 18 2014 17:13 GMT
#4090
On December 19 2014 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 02:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 19 2014 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
this game feels so fucking peaceful when it's full of actual content and reads btw so i might just afk when sicklucker/lian turn up with their usual shit


QFT

I've wasted too much breath with ironclad logic and people aren't giving shit so I'd rather have fun with interactions instead of bringing newer and newer content.

If I'm not mafia, HF, who would you say it might be the remaining scums?


templar/oats/xata


"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 18 2014 17:13 GMT
#4091
having a preference on which mafia to lynch when there should be no preference if he agrees with my case and i'm his town read, there's literally no contest to my case it's pretty much open and close!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 18 2014 17:16 GMT
#4092
I mean like I was thinking to myself about gb right and I was like... yeh he's just genuinely awful a lot of the time. Then the more and more confirmation biased he became and the more wifom he decided to direct into me being mafia the more just awful he seemed instead of scummy because he actually believes his shit is ironclad when it's impossible to be

then i looked at templar and i was like fuck that guy is mafia let's lynch him

and here we are
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 18 2014 17:17 GMT
#4093
even now i reckon gb is writhing in his seat like omg omg omg holy said i was his scum read omg he's so mafia now omg and i bet he's writing out some post about it too being all happy that he's caught me in some other lie as if i'd forgotten what i've typed all game
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 18 2014 17:25 GMT
#4094
On December 19 2014 02:16 Holyflare wrote:
I mean like I was thinking to myself about gb right and I was like... yeh he's just genuinely awful a lot of the time. Then the more and more confirmation biased he became and the more wifom he decided to direct into me being mafia the more just awful he seemed instead of scummy because he actually believes his shit is ironclad when it's impossible to be

then i looked at templar and i was like fuck that guy is mafia let's lynch him

and here we are


How do you explain these things from an awful town GB?

1) Repeatedly fishing for roles
2) Being reluctant to lynch ritoky/KSC and continuing his bad tunnel on you when they're in danger, but at other times not seeming so confident in that read (during the discussion of you being shot for example)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 18 2014 17:28 GMT
#4095
On December 19 2014 02:25 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 02:16 Holyflare wrote:
I mean like I was thinking to myself about gb right and I was like... yeh he's just genuinely awful a lot of the time. Then the more and more confirmation biased he became and the more wifom he decided to direct into me being mafia the more just awful he seemed instead of scummy because he actually believes his shit is ironclad when it's impossible to be

then i looked at templar and i was like fuck that guy is mafia let's lynch him

and here we are


How do you explain these things from an awful town GB?

1) Repeatedly fishing for roles
2) Being reluctant to lynch ritoky/KSC and continuing his bad tunnel on you when they're in danger, but at other times not seeming so confident in that read (during the discussion of you being shot for example)


I highlighted the word for you. If gb doesn't end up voting templar he's literally mafia though. There's absolutely no reason not to be on templar right now even after he said my case was actually good and he knows it will be the person that will be lynched at the end of the day because i'm pushing it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 18 2014 17:30 GMT
#4096
On December 17 2014 00:41 GlowingBear wrote:
STOP!
HAMMERTIME!

SL, Vivax, lian, ritoky


Get rekt.


what happened to these gb?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 18 2014 17:33 GMT
#4097
well actually can you just explain this entire fucking page because it is ridiculous

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472628-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells?user=GlowingBear&page=16
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
December 18 2014 17:41 GMT
#4098
On December 19 2014 01:33 Half the Sky wrote:
SL - read your post top of page 200.
- Your third quote from GB - he's using setup here. Anything setup related is entirely speculative. Vivax (I believe it was him) provided an alternative setup to that, so I'm not sure how setup implicates anyone or provides alignment indicative information. I don't think your post is a very strong one when you try and use that.

Holyflare, regarding your case page 201.
- Generally speaking I didn't like how Templar wasn't participatory and had a weaker scumread on him as of last cycle
- The case you have on Templar is very solid altogether, especially using the meta to back it up.

Both appear to have different styles of playing scum in the cases illustrated, and I would think not all scum are going play the same way on a single scum team. I made that point in Student Mafia IV that it was more unlikely that all scummers would play the same way, with two of them out of the way in this game, it is a reasonable assumption here assuming 3 remain.

I could vote for either GB or Templar based on what has been presented.

(Sidenotes:
HF - 10/10 on the contract lol
Vivax - did you really have to post that visual on page 203? ugh)


Can you give me a brief summary in own words of why you think that GB is scum?

On December 19 2014 01:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 01:17 Vivax wrote:
On December 19 2014 01:08 Holyflare wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uabxs5rkt237b5q/vivaxhfcontract.docx?dl=0

Vivax, I have formed the required document and I request that you sign it and provide 2 witnesses to also sign said document in your presence.


I won't fall for the indemnification part, you vote em or I lynch you


you bad at law bro, the indemnification part is so you can't do anything to me after the contract has ended or claim for things that arose out of the contract


Yeah it's a pain to read -.-'

On December 19 2014 01:55 Xatalos wrote:
While we're at it, Vivax, why is YOUR vote on your "weakest scumread"?


Oh come on dude. Are you serious? I'm discussing with you to get onto Templar, next thing you do is point out the next best thing you can call an inconsistency


On December 19 2014 01:55 Xatalos wrote:
While we're at it, Vivax, why is YOUR vote on your "weakest scumread"?


Oh come on dude. Are you serious? I'm discussing with you to get onto Templar, next thing you do is point out the next best thing you can call an inconsistency.

Ok, serious face. Why is my vote on HF? Cause I voted for him before. Does it matter it's still there when I'm talking about switching to Templar? Your guess? Or did you think I'd keep my vote on HF until EoD after asking you to switch your vote to Templar and that I want a consolidated wagon on him and you could help at that cause.

On December 19 2014 01:54 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 00:58 Vivax wrote:
Xatalos is clearly squirming after saying that the only reason he prefers GB is that he's pushing scum agenda "more openly", cause it's very important to put an end to his poisonous thread influence while templar doesn't do anything of the sort and only scums in silence, so he deserves to live a bit longer (lol).

Xata if you were town it would be in your best interest to vote Templar cause he's likely to gain more traction than GB which would also prevent your townread HF from being lynched, and yet now you put it like you have reasons to believe one is more likely scum than the other??? What's giving you the feel that Templar could be town?

Nothing, but ... (insert your excuse here)


Ugh.... It feels like you make less and less sense each day. It's not like I have a huge preference between them. Let me ask you a question: there are players A and B, both of whom look like scum. You think A has done more scummy things and should have slight preference. However, you're willing to lynch both of them. Now why would you put down your vote on B first? You can just consolidate on B later if needed.


You didn't say you found GB scummier you said "GB is pushing scum agenda in the thread while Templar isn't".
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 18 2014 17:47 GMT
#4099
On December 19 2014 02:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 01:33 Half the Sky wrote:
SL - read your post top of page 200.
- Your third quote from GB - he's using setup here. Anything setup related is entirely speculative. Vivax (I believe it was him) provided an alternative setup to that, so I'm not sure how setup implicates anyone or provides alignment indicative information. I don't think your post is a very strong one when you try and use that.

Holyflare, regarding your case page 201.
- Generally speaking I didn't like how Templar wasn't participatory and had a weaker scumread on him as of last cycle
- The case you have on Templar is very solid altogether, especially using the meta to back it up.

Both appear to have different styles of playing scum in the cases illustrated, and I would think not all scum are going play the same way on a single scum team. I made that point in Student Mafia IV that it was more unlikely that all scummers would play the same way, with two of them out of the way in this game, it is a reasonable assumption here assuming 3 remain.

I could vote for either GB or Templar based on what has been presented.

(Sidenotes:
HF - 10/10 on the contract lol
Vivax - did you really have to post that visual on page 203? ugh)


Can you give me a brief summary in own words of why you think that GB is scum?

Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 01:38 Holyflare wrote:
On December 19 2014 01:17 Vivax wrote:
On December 19 2014 01:08 Holyflare wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uabxs5rkt237b5q/vivaxhfcontract.docx?dl=0

Vivax, I have formed the required document and I request that you sign it and provide 2 witnesses to also sign said document in your presence.


I won't fall for the indemnification part, you vote em or I lynch you


you bad at law bro, the indemnification part is so you can't do anything to me after the contract has ended or claim for things that arose out of the contract


Yeah it's a pain to read -.-'

Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 01:55 Xatalos wrote:
While we're at it, Vivax, why is YOUR vote on your "weakest scumread"?


Oh come on dude. Are you serious? I'm discussing with you to get onto Templar, next thing you do is point out the next best thing you can call an inconsistency


Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 01:55 Xatalos wrote:
While we're at it, Vivax, why is YOUR vote on your "weakest scumread"?


Oh come on dude. Are you serious? I'm discussing with you to get onto Templar, next thing you do is point out the next best thing you can call an inconsistency.

Ok, serious face. Why is my vote on HF? Cause I voted for him before. Does it matter it's still there when I'm talking about switching to Templar? Your guess? Or did you think I'd keep my vote on HF until EoD after asking you to switch your vote to Templar and that I want a consolidated wagon on him and you could help at that cause.

Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 01:54 Xatalos wrote:
On December 19 2014 00:58 Vivax wrote:
Xatalos is clearly squirming after saying that the only reason he prefers GB is that he's pushing scum agenda "more openly", cause it's very important to put an end to his poisonous thread influence while templar doesn't do anything of the sort and only scums in silence, so he deserves to live a bit longer (lol).

Xata if you were town it would be in your best interest to vote Templar cause he's likely to gain more traction than GB which would also prevent your townread HF from being lynched, and yet now you put it like you have reasons to believe one is more likely scum than the other??? What's giving you the feel that Templar could be town?

Nothing, but ... (insert your excuse here)


Ugh.... It feels like you make less and less sense each day. It's not like I have a huge preference between them. Let me ask you a question: there are players A and B, both of whom look like scum. You think A has done more scummy things and should have slight preference. However, you're willing to lynch both of them. Now why would you put down your vote on B first? You can just consolidate on B later if needed.


You didn't say you found GB scummier you said "GB is pushing scum agenda in the thread while Templar isn't".


Dunno if it didn't get across well but yes, I think GB is more likely to flip scum. It's not like I think they're equally scummy and GB's scum play is more "threatening" or whatever. It's just that there are some things I have very hard time believing town GB could have done whereas there's nothing towny about Templar, but nothing absolutely damning either (although there's a lot of circumstantial scummy stuff from him).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 18 2014 17:50 GMT
#4100
On December 19 2014 02:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 02:25 Xatalos wrote:
On December 19 2014 02:16 Holyflare wrote:
I mean like I was thinking to myself about gb right and I was like... yeh he's just genuinely awful a lot of the time. Then the more and more confirmation biased he became and the more wifom he decided to direct into me being mafia the more just awful he seemed instead of scummy because he actually believes his shit is ironclad when it's impossible to be

then i looked at templar and i was like fuck that guy is mafia let's lynch him

and here we are


How do you explain these things from an awful town GB?

1) Repeatedly fishing for roles
2) Being reluctant to lynch ritoky/KSC and continuing his bad tunnel on you when they're in danger, but at other times not seeming so confident in that read (during the discussion of you being shot for example)


I highlighted the word for you. If gb doesn't end up voting templar he's literally mafia though. There's absolutely no reason not to be on templar right now even after he said my case was actually good and he knows it will be the person that will be lynched at the end of the day because i'm pushing it.


It's not just that he'd have to be extremely awful as a town player. He'd need to be actively advancing scum's win conditions while being town. No matter how anti-town one may be (see: Kush), it's difficult to believe that he would do everything in his power to make town lose as town.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE145
ProTech124
SpeCial 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota173
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 95
Other Games
summit1g6749
JimRising 450
C9.Mang0386
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick720
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• poizon28 38
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 30m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.