• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:29
CEST 17:29
KST 00:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10858 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 144

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 265 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 14 2014 07:26 GMT
#2861
And the mods don't really care about the post restriction if gb has 12 pages and wasn't even a wagon
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 14 2014 07:28 GMT
#2862
I never changed my mind about wanting to see KelsierSC lynched. I tried to make that clear when I changed my vote.

Here is a list of every reason why I changed my vote:

1. Lack of confidence in my own reads after being wrong on 2/2 big reads in the Student Mafia IV game
2. Confusion over what's happening in the game and being unable to follow everything as carefully as I would like
3. Holyflare is a very strong player and will provide strong arguments against being lynched as either alignment
4. My case on KelsierSC picked up a lot of support very quickly, which I found really weird, since it didn't feel quite as strong as the cases I made in the previous game, and those cases didn't build up much support despite my constant pressure
5. I trusted the reads of veterans like GlowingBear and Vivax over my own
6. I agreed with Vivax that the way GlowingBear was going about pushing the Holyflare lynch seemed towny

I could have missed something, but I think that's about it.

On December 14 2014 16:23 Holyflare wrote:
I don't know how obvious an answer you want but not killing a team mate seems like an obvious one to your statement.

Yes, if I was mafia I can see that I would switch votes to Holyflare to avoid KelsierSC, my mafia buddy, getting lynched. But what I cannot see is why I would choose that time to switch. It's basically the worst time for it. Plus, in the event that KelsierSC had avoided the lynch, it cost me the town credit I might have gained (see Vivax's post). Again, it was a moronic thing to do, regardless of my alignment.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 14 2014 07:31 GMT
#2863
Sighs
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 14 2014 07:32 GMT
#2864
Hmm ok. I'll have a think about things if I don't die then and I do see what you're saying, kind of. I really just want to enjoy my holiday and this game is eating into it big time.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 07:36 GMT
#2865
Heh, yeah. No I completely get it @ trfel. You made huge cases against both bats and damdred and both were very town that game. (I also started the lynch on bats later lol so please don't take this as criticism).

Seeing something fly so easily would make me paranoid, too. What you probably didn't notice was a lot of us were actually looking for a better case than the ones people were making prior to your entrance. You had such overwhelming support in part because we all were already willing to switch votes to consolidate and get off the bad trains being brought forward -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 08:11 GMT
#2866
On December 14 2014 15:59 Holyflare wrote:
Then when a mislynch opportunity arose you were quite quick to dismiss your entire case on your mafia buddy to lynch me.


that makes alot of sense from your pov actually. Ill def remember this if you die and flip town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 08:17 GMT
#2867
Altho trefel countered that pretty well and there was likely already another town wagon going on.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 08:28 GMT
#2868
Hey SL. It's late and I'm a little hyper/sleep-deprived.

Just finished my final which decided to disappear on me and I had to mostly rewrite @.@

Can we call a truce one of these games? lol I actually do like you despite picking on you and your posts so much xP (the vulgarity is just cause I got used to all the marines in my shop...it's just for color, not cause I want to bite -snaps teeth-)

Yeah, not sold 100% on trfel, but that case certainly did help, and he's defending himself well from HF lol not a small feat. tempted to call HF growly from here out, but that would probably get confused with GB
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 08:42 GMT
#2869
Warning, long post inc:

For Trfel:

+ Show Spoiler +

On December 14 2014 16:28 Trfel wrote:
I never changed my mind about wanting to see KelsierSC lynched. I tried to make that clear when I changed my vote.

Here is a list of every reason why I changed my vote:

1. Lack of confidence in my own reads after being wrong on 2/2 big reads in the Student Mafia IV game
2. Confusion over what's happening in the game and being unable to follow everything as carefully as I would like
3. Holyflare is a very strong player and will provide strong arguments against being lynched as either alignment
4. My case on KelsierSC picked up a lot of support very quickly, which I found really weird, since it didn't feel quite as strong as the cases I made in the previous game, and those cases didn't build up much support despite my constant pressure
5. I trusted the reads of veterans like GlowingBear and Vivax over my own
6. I agreed with Vivax that the way GlowingBear was going about pushing the Holyflare lynch seemed towny

I could have missed something, but I think that's about it.

Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 16:23 Holyflare wrote:
I don't know how obvious an answer you want but not killing a team mate seems like an obvious one to your statement.

Yes, if I was mafia I can see that I would switch votes to Holyflare to avoid KelsierSC, my mafia buddy, getting lynched. But what I cannot see is why I would choose that time to switch. It's basically the worst time for it. Plus, in the event that KelsierSC had avoided the lynch, it cost me the town credit I might have gained (see Vivax's post). Again, it was a moronic thing to do, regardless of my alignment.


To the bolded: If you switched and Kelsier didn't flip, there would've been no cred to be gained, but you also would have kept a teammate which is way better than cred. Anyway, I don't feel like lynching you any soon since you've been the hero of yesterday, whether you wanted it or not ^^.

I took a look at your timing for the switch and well. It was while KSC vs HF was 8 to 6, so you made it 7 to 7, without really changing anything cause the guy who achieves majority first is lynched. And while the lynch was still set on Kels, Obi also came in and put another vote on top.


Anyway looking through all this stuff made me notice more of Xatalos stuff being scummy:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, here, in spoilers, is the votecount with the last votes:

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 14 2014 07:08 marvellosity wrote:
Counting the votecounts

KelsierSC (7): Alakaslam, liancourt, Tubesock, Tubesock, rsoultin, Tubesock, Fecalfeast, Alakaslam, Trfel, Tubesock, Fecalfeast, Half the Sky, rsoultin, ritoky
liancourt (0): GlowingBear
GlowingBear (0): Tubesock, rsoultin, Holyflare
Tubesock (2): sicklucker, The_Templar, Fecalfeast, froggynoddy, Xatalos, Half the Sky, LightningStrike
ritoky (0): Holyflare, rsoultin, Lightning Strike, Half the Sky
froggynoddy (0): Oatsmaster
Half the Sky (0): batsnacks
Holyflare (6): GlowingBear, Fecalfeast, batsnacks, Tubesock, Alakaslam, Tubesock, Fecalfeast, The_Templar, sicklucker, Vivax, Fecalfeast
Fecalfeast (3): Alakaslam, Vivax, Holyflare, KelsierSC, Vivax, Xatalos, Half the Sky, rsoultin, Alakaslam, Tubesock
Oatsmaster (0): Vivax
Vivax (1): Oatsmaster
sicklucker (0): Tubesock
Trfel (1): rsoultin

Currently KelsierSC is set to be lynched. 51m until deadline.


On December 14 2014 07:25 Xatalos wrote:
b]##Unvote
##Vote KelsierSC


On December 14 2014 07:39 Trfel wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Holyflare


On December 14 2014 07:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
##vote ksc


On December 14 2014 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
The End of Counts

KelsierSC (8): Alakaslam, liancourt, Tubesock, Tubesock, rsoultin, Tubesock, Fecalfeast, Alakaslam, Trfel, Tubesock, Fecalfeast, Half the Sky, rsoultin, ritoky, Xatalos, ObiwanShinobi
liancourt (0): GlowingBear
GlowingBear (0): Tubesock, rsoultin, Holyflare
Tubesock (2): sicklucker, The_Templar, Fecalfeast, froggynoddy, Xatalos, Half the Sky, LightningStrike
ritoky (0): Holyflare, rsoultin, Lightning Strike, Half the Sky
froggynoddy (0): Oatsmaster
Half the Sky (0): batsnacks
Holyflare (7): GlowingBear, Fecalfeast, batsnacks, Tubesock, Alakaslam, Tubesock, Fecalfeast, The_Templar, sicklucker, Vivax, Fecalfeast, Trfel
Fecalfeast (2): Alakaslam, Vivax, Holyflare, KelsierSC, Vivax, Xatalos, Half the Sky, rsoultin, Alakaslam, Tubesock
Oatsmaster (0): Vivax
Vivax (1): Oatsmaster
sicklucker (0): Tubesock
Trfel (1): rsoultin

KelsierSC was lynched!

[/b]

Xata disagreed with GB about HF and thus only had the option of either lynching FF, the scumread he claimed to have, or Kelsier. He did switch at 8 to 6, so assuming he's mafia he had no teammates spare to do a saving switch.

Well why is he mafia? Stuff I mentioned earlier:

- He townread Kels off the trap play when it wasn't so evident it was trap play at start. Kelsier happily backed up this version and I argued with him over it. Then the later part of my case which I don't remember atm but you can go look it up

New stuff:
On December 14 2014 05:30 Xatalos wrote:
What's the case on HF really? I wasn't impressed with anything posted against him earlier and I think he said he's now at his post limit... So it'd definitely be the optimal time for a mislynch on him (assuming, which is pretty likely, that there are scum pushing his wagon when it's gained steam so easily despite no good reason).

On the other hand, Tube's recent posting has been so crazy and frantic that I can kind of see it coming more from town than scum...... Well, I don't like how he's throwing his vote pretty much anywhere it sticks, but he doesn't look like he cares much for his appearance. That's usually associated with town.

I wouldn't lynch SL, HF or KSC now. Perhaps Tube is town too after all. rsoultin, is your case on Trfel basically about his inactivity? I think I'd rather lynch FF than him for reasons previously mentioned.

##Unvote
##Vote Fecalfeast


I'll be phoneposting when I can until deadline.


On December 14 2014 05:41 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 05:40 liancourt wrote:
Stop throwing votes and vote kel


KSC doesn't even have many votes and besides there are far better lynch candidates.


On December 14 2014 05:44 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 05:42 Tubesock wrote:
I WILL GLADLY GO TO ANY OF MY MARKS. i DON'T CARE WHICH. Slam did say he was leaving. I KNOW there are some of you that know he is town. If you wagon off HF or me, and think I'm possibly correct, then the wagon has to be big enough to account for him not switching.


What's your read on FF? He's the biggest alternative wagon to you.


On December 14 2014 06:59 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 06:44 rsoultin wrote:
@Xata

Dude, you haven't wanted to lynch KSC all game. Trfel brought some good points against him. Do you have comments? Or a defense for KSC? Cause if not he's likely to be lynched.

I'll be honest, you're the sole reason I haven't switched over to him already.


Damn I can't really focus well right now. Anyways I looked at the case briefly earlier and I think KSC explained the last point decently during N1. I'll look at it again as soon as I can.

I can lynch KSC over HF/SL though if it comes down to it.


On December 14 2014 07:25 Xatalos wrote:
Well, I can see the appeal in that KSC case. Not sure about the ritoky point on its own since KSC explained that decently I think, but it seems like there's a larger theme of weird read changes during the game for him. It lends credibility to the idea that he's making stuff up. Forgetting several things and making a meta scumread without apparently knowing much about that particular meta. I think it's a decent lynch at least compared to some like HF/SL (and perhaps Tube too). It should also be somewhat telling of FF's alignment so it's not too bad.

##Unvote
##Vote KelsierSC


So what we see is that he sets himself up to lynch FF, TRFEL's case on Kelsier happened at December 13 2014 22:06.. Xatalos ignores it claiming first he wouldn't lynch him.

Later his argument becomes that there aren't many votes on Kelsier and far better lynch candidates. All while only having FF as visible scumread.

He prods tubesock in what I think was an attempt to move his vote onto FF.

In the next post, and this is a hammer, he states that Kels explained a part of it decently. But after the aggressive remark from rasputin, he decides -suddenly- that he could lynch Kelsier over the other dudes.

When he looks at the case again, it sways him as opposed to last time. When does this happen? Roughly 30 mins before deadline, when it was 7 - 7 and it looked like Kelsier was getting lynched. Xatalos has been very passive and not really been trying to force his point of view about FF. Instead he adapted his opinion about Kels to the opinion of the guys questioning him, and then voted him when it didn't really matter.

In summary, I think this is a scumswitch.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 08:54 GMT
#2870
Like why does xata keep mentioning me as a lynch out of no where.. anyway too tired for this.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 08:56 GMT
#2871
Like I agree xata was really scummy at vote time. But thats the only scummy thing I know of.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 09:00 GMT
#2872
Tube was trying to push you, SL. That's probably why.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 09:17 GMT
#2873
On December 13 2014 04:00 Xatalos wrote:

Out of the current wagons, I think the KSC wagon is the worst. He's made several plays that are unlikely to come from scum (baiting reactions by making himself look bad, suggesting delaying the 27nb lynch when he's next in line himself, etc.) and his posts during N1 seemed fine. The wagon on him also looks all but inspiring (all the voters are sketchy or at best somewhat nullish players).


lol
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 14 2014 09:21 GMT
#2874

Out of the current wagons, I think the KSC wagon is the worst. He's made several plays that are unlikely to come from scum (baiting reactions by making himself look bad, suggesting delaying the 27nb lynch when he's next in line himself, etc.) and his posts during N1 seemed fine. The wagon on him also looks all but inspiring (all the voters are sketchy or at best somewhat nullish players).



Damn I can't really focus well right now. Anyways I looked at the case briefly earlier and I think KSC explained the last point decently during N1. I'll look at it again as soon as I can.

I can lynch KSC over HF/SL though if it comes down to it.



Well, I can see the appeal in that KSC case. Not sure about the ritoky point on its own since KSC explained that decently I think, but it seems like there's a larger theme of weird read changes during the game for him. It lends credibility to the idea that he's making stuff up. Forgetting several things and making a meta scumread without apparently knowing much about that particular meta. I think it's a decent lynch at least compared to some like HF/SL (and perhaps Tube too). It should also be somewhat telling of FF's alignment so it's not too bad.


I mean, look at this. The guy he first calls the worst wagon, is suddenly someone "he can lynch" before he even reviewed the KSC case.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
December 14 2014 10:58 GMT
#2875
On December 14 2014 00:57 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 00:52 froggynoddy wrote:
On December 14 2014 00:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok, now that I'm sober (although extremely hangover), and before I continue with the case on Holyflare, I want to say a word about presents. Although talking about the power presents give is useless, there is an important thing about its mechanics that we should consider:

Mafia is unlikely to give presents to town


+ Show Spoiler [Why?] +
They have 66% chance of giving a important power to town. That said, if a mafia holds a present, he is most likely to give it to a partner and not opening it until they can see if the present town holds is the death one.


Town, in the other hand, will give it to anyone day1 and the townie will most likely open it because they have a very good chance of opening a power present.

This means:

If damdred opened a present and flipped town, sicklucker is most likely town.

If ritoky claims he's got a present and that he is opening it, he's most likely town, because mafia would hold it and give to another partner to see if that was the death present or not. There is no motive for mafia to say they will open it, since that, if they open the death present, they will flip mafia anyway, so ritoky's explanation actually looks fair.

That's it guys.

Btw, no mass claiming. It was a bad idea of mine. I've just realised mafia will have problems with so many possible powers against them.



This is obvious. I think my head matches yours...


If that was so obvious for you, why didn't you intervene to disrupt the discussion abou SL and ritoky being mafia?

If that was so obvious, why didn't you say I'm likely to be town for that, considering I am been scumread a lot?



I did.
'better still, a satisfied man'
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 14 2014 15:22 GMT
#2876
Is lunch feefee

@vote feecef
Zerg for Life
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 14 2014 15:30 GMT
#2877
On December 14 2014 18:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +

Out of the current wagons, I think the KSC wagon is the worst. He's made several plays that are unlikely to come from scum (baiting reactions by making himself look bad, suggesting delaying the 27nb lynch when he's next in line himself, etc.) and his posts during N1 seemed fine. The wagon on him also looks all but inspiring (all the voters are sketchy or at best somewhat nullish players).


Show nested quote +

Damn I can't really focus well right now. Anyways I looked at the case briefly earlier and I think KSC explained the last point decently during N1. I'll look at it again as soon as I can.

I can lynch KSC over HF/SL though if it comes down to it.


Show nested quote +

Well, I can see the appeal in that KSC case. Not sure about the ritoky point on its own since KSC explained that decently I think, but it seems like there's a larger theme of weird read changes during the game for him. It lends credibility to the idea that he's making stuff up. Forgetting several things and making a meta scumread without apparently knowing much about that particular meta. I think it's a decent lynch at least compared to some like HF/SL (and perhaps Tube too). It should also be somewhat telling of FF's alignment so it's not too bad.


I mean, look at this. The guy he first calls the worst wagon, is suddenly someone "he can lynch" before he even reviewed the KSC case.


Vivax, he was a worse lynch than ritoky or Tube, not worse than HF. Besides, by the end of D2, ritoky seemed better (considering the present analysis) and Tube looked better (his frantic deadline posting). Also I only said that I'd lynch KSC over HF before reading the case fully... Which had been my stance all along. You should really put a bit more effort in your arguments.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 14 2014 15:37 GMT
#2878
The KSC argument was already completely smashed earlier so why would you even bring it up again... And I was genuinely very busy at the deadline so I had barely time to do anything. Besides the only way it's possibly a scummy vote is if HF is scum (some of the votes only came after mine so it was all but certain that KSC was getting lynched).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 14 2014 15:41 GMT
#2879
About Oats: I guess he's not necessarily scum for his apathy. He'll need to be watched carefully though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 14 2014 18:57 GMT
#2880
I wont be here for EoN but Rito and the vig if we got one shoot the following people
GlowingBear: Been trying to lynch HF since end of Day 1 and made a poor case of HF being scum
Tubesock: Called me and sicklucker the most obvious town players mafia with little evidence and scum slipped earlier in the thread on how many mafia there is plus been acting scummy since Day 1.
Oatsmaster: Totally off his game and wouldn't comment much at all and seemed scum because he normally would his points clear no matter what time of Day or Night to make sure a case is good and give clear direction which he didn't do this game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 338
OGKoka 260
Codebar 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40720
Calm 3844
Shuttle 1918
Bisu 1629
FanTaSy 1456
Mini 1103
Soma 701
Rush 581
EffOrt 477
Stork 328
[ Show more ]
Light 296
actioN 282
Snow 249
Hyuk 246
firebathero 210
ZerO 209
Dewaltoss 106
Zeus 85
Barracks 80
hero 71
Sea.KH 51
Shinee 48
Killer 46
Pusan 36
Sharp 36
Hyun 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 29
Free 26
Shine 20
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
PianO 17
HiyA 16
sorry 16
zelot 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7710
Dendi1002
League of Legends
KnowMe41
Counter-Strike
x6flipin674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes553
Other Games
singsing2300
hiko1591
B2W.Neo357
byalli269
mouzStarbuck203
Livibee199
Liquid`VortiX186
Hui .169
Beastyqt136
Mew2King69
Trikslyr59
RotterdaM23
Rex19
ZerO(Twitch)15
FrodaN0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV248
League of Legends
• Nemesis2683
Other Games
• Shiphtur549
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 46m
Replay Cast
7h 31m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.