• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:15
CEST 00:15
KST 07:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11854 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 32 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 14:56 GMT
#4570
On September 22 2014 23:30 yamato77 wrote:
If you are scum we probably lose anyway.

If Robik is town that would be the perfect end to this game.

Only good can come from this.

Translation: "I know robik is town and i want this game to end already cause i haven't put any effort in and i'm not going to and it's more fun to mislynch him the first time than continue to play this disaster of a game that had 32 townies modkilled"
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 14:58 GMT
#4571
On September 22 2014 23:40 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2014 23:36 Holyflare wrote:
windows imaging format?

2p2 phrase. Basically, he has the will to post a lot as mafia and argue with people.

You have 0 idea what the phrase WIM means if you think this.

WIM refers to actually putting in effort and trying to solve the game and make it look like you're solving the game. It has nothing to do with yelling and arguing. Can you stop being a little pooper
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 15:02 GMT
#4574
On September 22 2014 23:43 Superbia wrote:
Top lynches (in order from scummiest to least scummy):
- FecalFeast
- Chairman Ray
- GlowingBear
- StorrZerg
- Lord Tolkien

Not an evenly distributed list. Storr would be higher if he was actually interacting. At this point I'm be willing to bet the game on both FF and CR being scum. Mainly because I need to.

Which one of the two would you guys rather lynch?

FF prolly town
CR prolly maf
GB prolly maf
Storr i have no idea on
LT had one or two good posts that I liked, but besides that he's been shit. He also wants to jump on this "lynch robik for being robik" thing which is annoying and i don't know if that makes him town or scum
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 15:10 GMT
#4580
Let the record show: I'm not happy or proud with how I'm playing this game. I have no put in the effort needed, nor have I had much desire too with the shitstorm that was created: partially by me, partially by rayn. I'm also not happy by the fact that I haven't done anything bad since d1 with regards to creating the bad environment and people are still railing on me for it, pretending like I'm the cause for the game being in dire straights.

Lynch me if you want. It will end the game sooner. I am most certainly town this game, but it is the majority's prerogative to do what they wish. I will not vote for my wagon (maybe I will if I'm close to maj to push it over, since NL is basically terrible, moreso than mislynching a townie), and I will vote on whatever wagon my main town reads vote for/push. It sucks that one of those town reads is yamato, since he's had a hardon for me, but it is what it is. I'll just reiterate to him after the game ends that he has no fucking idea how to read me and he should quit trying cause he just ends up looking bad.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 15:11 GMT
#4582
On September 23 2014 00:07 Superbia wrote:
Is there a reason you're not voting yet, LT/robik? Still evaluating?

I'm basically uninformed and will be voting whatever the majority is voting to push over a lynch. Any lynch. Literally will lynch anyone today besides superbia, poofter, yamato, hf, myself.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 15:14 GMT
#4586
I will be around for EOD. I will vote whoever is in the lead at that point
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 15:26 GMT
#4590
Add damdred to my don't lynch list. I forgot he claimed miller d1. I doubt he would do that as scum.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 15:33 GMT
#4593
On September 23 2014 00:32 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 00:26 IAmRobik wrote:
Add damdred to my don't lynch list. I forgot he claimed miller d1. I doubt he would do that as scum.


How did you remember? Also why would scum not do that?

Umm. I saw him post just now and remembered?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 15:34 GMT
#4596
I actually have no idea why storr is reading me as town. I know why other people are, but literally 0 clue why storr is
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 15:43 GMT
#4601
@Storr, it's not defeatist, it's curious. I'd expect you out of everybody to call me out on playing like shit or playing like mafia, but you're not doing either. you'rej ust calling me straight town. That bugs me.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 16:00 GMT
#4610
That's a fairly good analysis of my play actually

Thanks storrberg
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 16:38 GMT
#4618
We're basically not killing damdred ever GB. DO you have any other targets in mind? Maybe me? Someone else?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 16:51 GMT
#4620
On September 23 2014 01:44 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 01:38 IAmRobik wrote:
We're basically not killing damdred ever GB. DO you have any other targets in mind? Maybe me? Someone else?


Damdred is mafia this game and I want him lynched. Look at my reasonings and read his filter.

Otherwise, ShiaoPi, Obi, Batsnacks, Storr.

Specially ShiaoPi.

His defeatism looks fabricated and he isn't even here trying to solve the game. He just lets town fail and diss us for that. His filter is 3 pages long and half of it is him saying "I'm demotivated, town sucks". If he really thinks town sucks and that town is lost, it would be his duty to put us on the right track. Yet he stays back and see us degladiating ourselves. The most expressive part of this is that he did nothing to contribute on the geript/palmar discussion and just came after the mislynch to blame our bad play.

So he claims miller d1 when he can get countered and be fucked for it?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 17:20 GMT
#4626
Oh man. That's a huge modkill. Maybe we can lose the game quicker now if he was town! That would be swell
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 17:21 GMT
#4628
I propose we play a new game: figure out what post marv/rayn/geript/hf got modkilled for!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 17:22 GMT
#4629
On September 23 2014 02:20 GlowingBear wrote:
BH is vigilante

Huh?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 17:23 GMT
#4630
On September 22 2014 23:26 Holyflare wrote:
then fuck off and get banned

Wow. Apparently this is toeing the line too much.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 17:34 GMT
#4633
I think hopeless just scum claimed
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 17:35 GMT
#4634
##vote: hopless1der
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 17:38 GMT
#4635
Self destruction entrails that HF = town
He's also voting HF, so he's voting for a townie.
He also says he doesn't like Obiwan or Superbia, but votes neither of them, and votes for GB instead.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O134
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12367
Shuttle 387
White-Ra 232
ZZZero.O 134
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm118
League of Legends
Doublelift5237
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5029
Other Games
summit1g9611
FrodaN2336
Liquid`RaSZi1928
C9.Mang0351
ToD309
crisheroes296
Livibee194
Pyrionflax139
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1020
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• Adnapsc2 33
• musti20045 31
• HeavenSC 26
• Sammyuel 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1626
• Shiphtur664
• WagamamaTV284
Upcoming Events
OSC
45m
Replay Cast
45m
OSC
13h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.