• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:21
CEST 12:21
KST 19:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9358 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 308 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 10 2014 06:53 GMT
#401
I am on smash boards now lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-10 07:00:07
June 10 2014 06:58 GMT
#402
On June 10 2014 04:07 IAmRobik wrote:
I will be in SF from 11-13 and then I will be in Calistoga 13 (eve) thru 15, returning back to SF/Berkeley 15-17th. Flying out redeye on the 17th.

Anyone trying to stalk me, feel free.




having said that, you scare the shit out of me slamjam

SSON I have enough homo depot where I live, where u r going is nothing special. So I will stick with Davis because farmboy gonna want outta the north faster than you could say "liberal"

U ain't got nothin PHEEAR naw naw

PHEEAR

Fwiw do not rent anything but Prius in Berkeley

In fact walk. The greenpeace is not peace, it is war
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
June 10 2014 16:30 GMT
#403
this is taking an awfully long time to get started. I've never mafia'd on the TL forums before but I'm going crazy waiting every day when we have a full player list.

could somebody tell me what hydra-ing is?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 10 2014 16:36 GMT
#404
On June 11 2014 01:30 ExO_ wrote:
this is taking an awfully long time to get started. I've never mafia'd on the TL forums before but I'm going crazy waiting every day when we have a full player list.

could somebody tell me what hydra-ing is?

Where two players play on one username
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 10 2014 17:39 GMT
#405
On June 10 2014 15:58 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2014 04:07 IAmRobik wrote:
I will be in SF from 11-13 and then I will be in Calistoga 13 (eve) thru 15, returning back to SF/Berkeley 15-17th. Flying out redeye on the 17th.

Anyone trying to stalk me, feel free.




having said that, you scare the shit out of me slamjam

SSON I have enough homo depot where I live, where u r going is nothing special. So I will stick with Davis because farmboy gonna want outta the north faster than you could say "liberal"

U ain't got nothin PHEEAR naw naw

PHEEAR

Fwiw do not rent anything but Prius in Berkeley

In fact walk. The greenpeace is not peace, it is war

I mean, if you wanna grab a beer and teach me your tongues, I'm down. I won't be renting a car in Berkeley. In fact, I won't have a car at all there, so I will rely on BART and friends for transportation, as well as my two feet.

Let me know what days work for you. You can PM me your digits.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 10 2014 17:40 GMT
#406
On June 10 2014 12:20 Amiko wrote:
Np sqrt
Mocsta/Robik will you use IAmMoc? Or Mocsta?
I have to use whichever name in the mafia spreadsheet so just lemme know which name you will stick with

No idea. Ask Mocsta. I don't know if the name IAmMoc even exists yet or if it is approved or what the password is.

I think we might be better off just using roundabound...it might be less of a hassle.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-10 18:04:09
June 10 2014 18:03 GMT
#407
yeah i think you got the password Rob in case you wanna use roundabound. It is the one i told you on IRC when we were supposed to hydra in MS Paint Titanic game. I am pretty sure i have forgotten it.
table for two on a tv tray
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 10 2014 18:05 GMT
#408
On June 11 2014 03:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yeah i think you got the password Rob in case you wanna use roundabound. It is the one i told you on IRC when we were supposed to hydra in MS Paint Titanic game. I am pretty sure i have forgotten it.

Yeah, I don't remember it either
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-10 18:18:23
June 10 2014 18:18 GMT
#409
You got the PW now.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2014 18:45 GMT
#410
Are we there yet?
I had a good night of sleep.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
June 10 2014 19:09 GMT
#411
FYI Onceking is /out, so I think that'll put Yamato into /in.

Will get stuff setup with sentinel
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 19:17 GMT
#412
Mocsta and IAmRobik will be playing on this account
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 10 2014 19:24 GMT
#413
On June 11 2014 02:39 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2014 15:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 10 2014 04:07 IAmRobik wrote:
I will be in SF from 11-13 and then I will be in Calistoga 13 (eve) thru 15, returning back to SF/Berkeley 15-17th. Flying out redeye on the 17th.

Anyone trying to stalk me, feel free.




having said that, you scare the shit out of me slamjam

SSON I have enough homo depot where I live, where u r going is nothing special. So I will stick with Davis because farmboy gonna want outta the north faster than you could say "liberal"

U ain't got nothin PHEEAR naw naw

PHEEAR

Fwiw do not rent anything but Prius in Berkeley

In fact walk. The greenpeace is not peace, it is war

I mean, if you wanna grab a beer and teach me your tongues, I'm down. I won't be renting a car in Berkeley. In fact, I won't have a car at all there, so I will rely on BART and friends for transportation, as well as my two feet.

Let me know what days work for you. You can PM me your digits.

Are you sure that you are american? ^_^
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 19:27 GMT
#414
On June 11 2014 04:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 02:39 IAmRobik wrote:
On June 10 2014 15:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 10 2014 04:07 IAmRobik wrote:
I will be in SF from 11-13 and then I will be in Calistoga 13 (eve) thru 15, returning back to SF/Berkeley 15-17th. Flying out redeye on the 17th.

Anyone trying to stalk me, feel free.




having said that, you scare the shit out of me slamjam

SSON I have enough homo depot where I live, where u r going is nothing special. So I will stick with Davis because farmboy gonna want outta the north faster than you could say "liberal"

U ain't got nothin PHEEAR naw naw

PHEEAR

Fwiw do not rent anything but Prius in Berkeley

In fact walk. The greenpeace is not peace, it is war

I mean, if you wanna grab a beer and teach me your tongues, I'm down. I won't be renting a car in Berkeley. In fact, I won't have a car at all there, so I will rely on BART and friends for transportation, as well as my two feet.

Let me know what days work for you. You can PM me your digits.

Are you sure that you are american? ^_^

^_^
But yeah, Berkeley is 100% walkable, unless you live in the hills, in which case the climb up is a fucking whore.
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-10 19:33:30
June 10 2014 19:28 GMT
#415
Current player list-

Players
1. ObiWanShinobi
2. Koshi
3. ritoky
4. Rainbows
5. justanothertownie
6. sandroba
7. ExO_
8. Meapak_Ziphh
9. Erandorr
10. sinani206
11. kushm4sta
12. Tehpoofter
13. Bill Murray
14. TheKingOfTheCats
15. Alakaslam
16. mattisfoolish (Foolishness/Mattchew Hydra)
17. gumshoe
18. Chairman Ray
19. roundabound (Mocsta/IAmRobik Hydra)
20. HaruRH
21. strongandbig
22. Palmar
23. marvellosity
24. Holyflare
25. TicaTica
26. ketomai
27. batsnacks
28. VayneAuthority
29. Chromatically
30. yamato77

Replace List:
1. 27ninjabunnies

Banlist /sitout Credit
1. Raynpelikoneet

Obs:
no one ;_; yet
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 10 2014 19:30 GMT
#416
?
ATOBTTR
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 10 2014 19:34 GMT
#417
On June 11 2014 04:30 s0Lstice wrote:
?

I agree

Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
June 10 2014 19:35 GMT
#418
Not sure it will start exactly at the countdown but we will see
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2014 19:38 GMT
#419
Are we there yet?
I had a good night of sleep.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 10 2014 19:38 GMT
#420
Hydras are really lame.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM438
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 438
Lowko216
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota56
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1990
Coldzera 704
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2233
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 39m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.