• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:00
CEST 19:00
KST 02:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10095 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2014 23:02 GMT
#22
/in plz don't start for a while :/
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 28 2014 16:43 GMT
#68
On May 28 2014 19:25 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I think I've always been hosting with the new rulesset tbh

Personal attacks, spam, and the like will be given 1 warning, and then modkill.


hipster dictator
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 29 2014 17:59 GMT
#91
/out for now this looks like it will get full right around my exams :/
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 14:45 GMT
#156
/in
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 15:42 GMT
#161
On June 04 2014 00:24 DarthPunk wrote:
/out


I won't tunnel you like a spaz, this game will be quite different/normal for me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 15:48 GMT
#163
On June 04 2014 00:43 marvellosity wrote:
you mean you'll tunnel me instead?


All night long baby
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 17:01 GMT
#166
I'll /out if dp wants to play
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 20:31 GMT
#191
On June 04 2014 05:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 05:15 Palmar wrote:
Can't you just play and ignore Holyflare. Alternatively you could try to policy lynch Holyflare.


errrr no.

He has made my last several games with him horrible by tunneling and 'trolling' me as either alignment because it is 'funny'

I would rather not play than play with him.

I understand that this is my problem for letting someone like that get to me, hence I am sitting out and he is welcome to play in my stead.


i've only trolled you once in an omgus game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 20:45 GMT
#196
On June 04 2014 05:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 05:31 Holyflare wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:15 Palmar wrote:
Can't you just play and ignore Holyflare. Alternatively you could try to policy lynch Holyflare.


errrr no.

He has made my last several games with him horrible by tunneling and 'trolling' me as either alignment because it is 'funny'

I would rather not play than play with him.

I understand that this is my problem for letting someone like that get to me, hence I am sitting out and he is welcome to play in my stead.


i've only trolled you once in an omgus game


That is very debatable considering the garbage I had to put up with in Titanic 4.

Being 'right' when I am scum and 'trolling' when I am town when you do the same thing every fucking game does not make it any more fun to deal with.


2 games you've been mafia, the other time i've actually trolled you. Regardless, i'll /out because you're ridiculous and can't overlook something that I said i wouldn't do this game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 20:59 GMT
#200
On June 04 2014 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 05:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:14 DarthPunk wrote:
I will play if holyflare doesn't but I'm not bothered too much by sitting this one out.

We are a little childish today, aren't we?


Not really?

I don't want to play with holy flare because he has made the last 3-4 games I have played with him thoroughly un-enjoyable.

That is why I /outed

I would not have said anything more but HF brought it up cause he no doubt knew why I /outed and I felt like I should say something.


Ok, ok. I only knew about titanic where he correctly tunneled you and if that would have been the sole reason this would be sort of ridiculous.


He has done the same as Titanic 4 in the last three games I played with him, every time it started as a 'joke' because it is 'funny' to tunnel me from the first 30 min of the game onward.

Each time his 'case' all of a sudden became 'real' but was ridiculous and gained zero traction and each time his tunnel completely consumed the game I was playing and ruined it for me.

He has done this when I have been both alignments, when he is right he is 'right', when he is wrong he is 'trolling', leading me to believe he just does it to troll me and just happened to be right (which is why his cases made no sense and convinced nobody.)








Well you know for a fact this is bull shit because in the omgus game it was obviously a troll because you were a claimed vigilante, in the titanic game i made actual lengthy cases on you regardless of if it was "trolling" in your opinion or not (it wasn't). The other game (vengeful) i made a fake case because in ts before the game started you said something that made it funny to do and then I dropped it completely and called you town the rest of the game.

If you want to be immature about it that's fine but, like I said, it wouldn't happen in this game and it would be childish to continue your silly feud.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 21:00 GMT
#201
On June 04 2014 05:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Btw this is is more of a problem than the whole fucking bla bla discussion about some shit.'
People not playing the game instead of doing some shit because "they want to". I doubt that was not an issue on "good old times" and people who are vets and shit like that can relate to that.

Hi game, and i am sorry to disturb you Sentinel.


this has never happened on tl so it's not a "problem"
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 21:15 GMT
#205
Yes, thank you for re-articulating that I only trolled you in 1 off site game.

Grow up dude.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 21:21 GMT
#208
On June 04 2014 06:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 06:15 Holyflare wrote:
Yes, thank you for re-articulating that I only trolled you in 1 off site game.

Grow up dude.


Clearly I don't agree. So let's just drop it shall we?


No, let's not drop it thanks. This is a problem that you need to get out of your system.

/in again
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 03 2014 21:27 GMT
#210
well then you won't really be playing much mafia -.-
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 21:34:39
June 03 2014 21:33 GMT
#212
ok whatever, I apologise and don't want you to go off-site just so you can play mafia. I want to play with everyone and don't wanna exclude people because of some silly feud. I've said I wouldn't do it this game so take my word on that and just try and look past the other game(s) and give me another chance.

Will be much more analytical this game anyway because I don't have much free time.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 08 2014 17:21 GMT
#351
On June 09 2014 02:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Oooooo.....

So much conflict.

So entertaining

Have fun boys! I'll be watching.

[image loading]


you're playing
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 10 2014 21:01 GMT
#475
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 10 2014 21:37 GMT
#538
On June 11 2014 06:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206



Yeah that post did look really really weird. The second one you quoted at least. Kinda wolfy unless its a villager breadcrumbing or something.

Speaking of breadcrumbs: + Show Spoiler +
I'm probably the seer


Is this where we claim?

+ Show Spoiler +
I am helium earwax, now you don't have to worry about me for the rest of the game! cya thursday
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 11 2014 03:29 GMT
#952
On June 11 2014 12:27 Rainbows wrote:
Also if slam is going to go full chupazi this game, somebody please vig him.


Roger, roger.

+ Show Spoiler +
cya Thursday!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 11 2014 11:46 GMT
#1081
The pressure votes, overwhelming.

+ Show Spoiler +
not here till Thursday!
1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 212
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 112
BRAT_OK 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3718
Bisu 1817
Soulkey 1222
EffOrt 750
Mini 552
Larva 345
ZerO 262
Horang2 249
actioN 167
ggaemo 158
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 143
Mind 79
hero 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 55
sorry 52
Snow 42
Hyun 40
Barracks 37
Bale 32
Trap 31
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5741
Dendi1404
420jenkins359
XaKoH 358
League of Legends
Reynor63
Counter-Strike
fl0m3595
x6flipin818
pashabiceps717
Fnx 663
edward31
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes415
Liquid`Hasu155
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1474
hiko844
FrodaN657
Grubby260
XBOCT241
Livibee180
TKL 115
QueenE95
C9.Mang085
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)25
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV673
League of Legends
• Nemesis3816
• TFBlade823
Other Games
• Shiphtur489
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h
Patches Events
23h
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.