• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9392 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
May 27 2014 20:36 GMT
#49
/in
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 03 2014 22:29 GMT
#215
more /in's less /drama. We're here to argue and lie and fool each other but lets keep it in the game por favor. You guys should both just play I remember titanic and I had fun seeing the argument it sparked discussion.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 05 2014 21:38 GMT
#272
Were full. When is the ETA for start?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 00:25 GMT
#384
Starting tomorrow hype!
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 00:26 GMT
#385
Robik man up and play one way or another imo.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 20:43 GMT
#436
On June 11 2014 05:41 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:30 batsnacks wrote:
I didn't get my role yet.

Scumclaim. I know I'm mafia because I requested it and I also know I haven't received my role, so I can only assume that mafia gets roles sent last.

Nailed you, bitch.


GOT 'EM BOYS!
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 20:53 GMT
#456
On June 11 2014 05:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
fuck i got town again.


Gonna have to CC you hear I also rolled town.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 20:55 GMT
#462
On June 11 2014 05:54 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:53 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
fuck i got town again.


Gonna have to CC you hear I also rolled town.


hi im poofter and i cannot english someone help


Please and thankz
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 20:56 GMT
#463
On June 11 2014 05:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


Policy lynch for calling mafia wolves.

##Vote yamato77


This is a very village reaction.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:00 GMT
#469
On June 11 2014 05:56 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.

I wanna bait this post so badly and see who is the first to call out obiwan for this shitty shit shitterson of a post because it's so easy to hammer him on the lack of anything logical or tangible here. The post is too scummy to be written by scum


You should have waited to see if anyone would bite you literally waited 5 minutes. Rolling mafia as a hydra must suck, especially since Robik doesn't wolf very well.

##Vote: Roundaboud
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:00 GMT
#471
first
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:01 GMT
#474
On June 11 2014 05:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
who calls it village?

probably someone who didnt get a town pm.

got my eye on you, punk.


I'm going to call it wolf and village all game just to piss off Palmer I think.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:03 GMT
#476
Speaking of Wolves and Villages. This Game Recently got to 28000 Posts over on 2p2 we can easily beat that number. We just need to channel are inner spamming, Think Holyflare/Steveling but with ADHD and no sleep schedule. Thats my goal this game.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:04 GMT
#478
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!


This post is Howling like a boss.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:10 GMT
#491
On June 11 2014 06:04 Chairman Ray wrote:
Would our hydras be able to say which one of them is posting each post?


Its been Robik most of the post so far I think.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:13 GMT
#497
On June 11 2014 06:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
whos banks?

people kept talking about him last game and i didnt know who he was then either.


I am banks.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:16 GMT
#501
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


whatever you say IamRobik. And you know what I read you off of. You haven't been cleared yet and I don't think there is anyone who should clear anyone as of yet. Except of course Marv is obv village. How can this post not come from a townie mindset:

On June 11 2014 06:12 marvellosity wrote:
hello there

Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:24 GMT
#515
On June 11 2014 06:17 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:16 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


whatever you say IamRobik. And you know what I read you off of. You haven't been cleared yet and I don't think there is anyone who should clear anyone as of yet. Except of course Marv is obv village. How can this post not come from a townie mindset:

On June 11 2014 06:12 marvellosity wrote:
hello there


Did you mean to quote the post where I said you should obviously read me as town, cause you quoted a post that wasn't even directed at you..........?


Yeah I did. Sry at work. But basically I don't think I should have a read on you yet regardless of your alignment.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:24 GMT
#516
On June 11 2014 06:19 roundabound wrote:
Did Dandelion make a new account and put his location as US? like wtf is this shit.


rofl
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:33 GMT
#532
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206



Yeah that post did look really really weird. The second one you quoted at least. Kinda wolfy unless its a villager breadcrumbing or something.

Speaking of breadcrumbs: + Show Spoiler +
I'm probably the seer
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 255
MaxPax 241
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 65
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi974
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_254
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko426
crisheroes350
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing2184
B2W.Neo518
DeMusliM271
byalli255
Hui .200
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX155
Mew2King76
Rex36
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 53m
Replay Cast
8h 38m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.