• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:59
CEST 12:59
KST 19:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7146 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 01 2014 04:59 GMT
#124
/replace
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 06 2014 02:10 GMT
#281
Pssssstttt /obs
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 06 2014 03:03 GMT
#283
On June 06 2014 11:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 11:10 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Pssssstttt /obs


Get her in too

Im going in where?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 06 2014 16:21 GMT
#290
Fine, ill switch to /in /replace.

Whichever one;)
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 06 2014 19:29 GMT
#296
I mean, it doesnt matter to me. Im more than happy to watch if people dont want me to play

Watching is fun anyway
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 07 2014 04:34 GMT
#313
My senior prom sucked.

I was the only white kid there (nothing against black peoples, i just went to an all black high school) so i stuck out majorly.

And then one of the dudes at prom jumped on the hood and roof of my car and caved both the hood and roof in.

And he didnt even have to pay for it, because the girl who witnessed him doing it was his gf so even though i saw him do it, his gf and friends said that i was lying,

So i hope your prom goes a lot better, even if your date had to cancel!!! Just hang out with friends
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 07 2014 05:00 GMT
#315
On June 07 2014 13:49 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I ended up grinding on 20 dudes and about 5 girls, eating twice the food (because they still prepared all the stuff for her), and finding a new "date" in a guy whose girlfriend moved to Texas.

So, all in all it was still depressing (I mean, 3 months of effort wasted is kind of a big deal, and also it's a bitch to be surrounded by couples when a chain of events like that has just happened to you) but it was fun at the same time.

Ah well. Prom weekend will be much more fun.

@ninjabunnies I feel you. That hasn't happened to me personally but one guy I knew got his window chipped by some dude who turned out to be a drug dealer, none of his clients who saw it happen wanted to rat him out. He won out in the end though. Like a month later when everything was revealed.

Get them to break up and maybe she'll snitch! :D


Haha that was two years ago. Im over it

He is in jail now for robbing a store, so theres some justice there.

Glad you had fun tho
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 07 2014 16:30 GMT
#328
I think trolling makes the game more fun

Since people are /out does that mean i get an /in spot?

Cause that would be sweeeeettttt
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 08 2014 17:13 GMT
#350
Oooooo.....

So much conflict.

So entertaining

Have fun boys! I'll be watching.

[image loading]
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 08 2014 23:21 GMT
#356
On June 09 2014 02:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 02:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Oooooo.....

So much conflict.

So entertaining

Have fun boys! I'll be watching.

[image loading]


you're playing


Preeetttyyyy sure im a replacement. Lol
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 10 2014 04:17 GMT
#399
Woot woot!!! Starting tomorrow!
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 15 2014 20:25 GMT
#3173
Helloooooo Boys

I'm completely caught up with the game, so if you have any questions at all for me on certain people or cases, ask away. I know Errandor didn't contribute jack shit, but I'm hoping I can bring some thoughts and such and lynch some mafia! So, a few thoughts/ things I've noticed.

@Batsnacks- Your read is absolutely stupid. Just because someone's posting is thought out and thorough does not make them mafia. Sure I was mafia in Cell, but I play well, regardless of alignment. So your initial read on CR is stupid! Nt saying that CR isn't mafia, but your day 1 push on him for that was completely weird. Also you were really strong day 1 in activity, and day 2 you did absolutely nothing for me. No pushing cases, no reads, basically afkd through the lynch, and show up now. Top scum read.

@Roundabound- Robik is town. Mocsta is mafia. Sorry, Rob, but mocsta's scuminess outweighs your towniness. Lynch/shoot them as well.

I can elaborate on any of the reads I give at the bottom if need be.

Town
Marv- though he totally lacked in his play day 2.
ExO
Koshi- though him and marv were starting to annoy me with the whole "everyone is bad and wrong" thing. Not alignment indicative, but you guys need to find something else to go on.
JAT

Mafia
Round
Bat
Maybe yomata
Kush should be shot with a gun or something. Yeesh people.



Null/ Fenced
Poofter- was mafia with him last game. Day 1 trollyness-check. Lack of playing day 2- check. Still I like his reads.
Rainbows
Tica
MIF- bleh.
Everyone else i haven't mentioned.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 15 2014 20:29 GMT
#3176
On June 16 2014 05:20 batsnacks wrote:
I checked in about 10 minutes before night to check in. I mean, I'm not the one that just lynched town.


It's not really about you lynching town.
Many people who are being read as town lynched a town.

It's the fact that you were semi agressiveness on day 1.

And then nothing. Where is batsnacks?

Probably hiding in mafia qt.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 15 2014 20:31 GMT
#3177
On June 16 2014 05:29 batsnacks wrote:
I pushed on Ray to make him talk more bunnies. We had a great conversation and I don't think he's mafia anymore. I didn't have a lot to say day 2 because I didn't agree with anyone's reads but my own so I just stuck on roundabound and called it a day.


You can be wrong in your reads. Why not question people on theirs? Get a feel for the thread, or actually attempt to scumhunt. Instead you placed your vote on Round, didnt even push your read on round, even when there were others who were viewing round as scummy, and then just show up after a townie is lynched.

Im not going to lie, it doesn't look so great for you in my eyes.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 15 2014 20:36 GMT
#3181
On June 16 2014 05:33 batsnacks wrote:
I'm not really worried about how I look. The only way I anticipate leaving this game is if mafia get me. If they leave me alive, I'm probably voting roundabound again tomorrow.


Okay, from filter skimming, you didn't even mention round in your scum reads til day 2, and then vote him, and I see no case anywhere on him.

I don't disagree that round should be lynched, but you have no substance to your read.

So, let us into that brain of yours. Why round?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 15 2014 20:38 GMT
#3183
EBWOP: okay I see the day 1 on Round- but you basically said because he's a hydra. Anything else?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 15 2014 20:41 GMT
#3186
On June 16 2014 05:37 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 05:36 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:33 batsnacks wrote:
I'm not really worried about how I look. The only way I anticipate leaving this game is if mafia get me. If they leave me alive, I'm probably voting roundabound again tomorrow.


Okay, from filter skimming, you didn't even mention round in your scum reads til day 2, and then vote him, and I see no case anywhere on him.

I don't disagree that round should be lynched, but you have no substance to your read.

So, let us into that brain of yours. Why round?


At the beginning of the game I pushed on round. The way he responded made me think he's mafia. I did mention my reads day 1 btw I was one of the first to post reads.


Talk to me. How was Rob's reaction to you scummy?

Was it the defensiveness?

Or the basically brushing you off (what I read into it).
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 15 2014 20:42 GMT
#3188
On June 16 2014 05:40 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 05:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
EBWOP: okay I see the day 1 on Round- but you basically said because he's a hydra. Anything else?


He took everything I said way too seriously/personally almost. It seemed like he was freaking out or was nervous or something. It's just a feeling but it's a strong one and I'm pretty stubborn when I get a feeling I think is right.


Like you too thorough read on me;)

Okay, understandable.

I feel a little better about you bat. But not willing to take you off the table for a lynch tomorrow.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 15 2014 20:46 GMT
#3193
So since I'm the newbie-ish here, any questions for me?

Not sure how much we should talk during night, but wanted to get some reads and thought out there.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 15 2014 20:48 GMT
#3198
On June 16 2014 05:47 batsnacks wrote:
I don't think the guy you replaced posted even once so not really any questions.


He posted like 3 times, basically nothing.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings34
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko223
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37647
Calm 3497
Shuttle 1230
Bisu 935
Hyuk 372
Stork 294
actioN 277
Rush 277
Soma 267
Zeus 249
[ Show more ]
Mong 179
EffOrt 102
Last 88
Soulkey 77
Dewaltoss 75
Light 74
Mini 73
Pusan 62
ZerO 56
Shine 52
NotJumperer 42
Shinee 42
Bale 41
Free 40
Killer 40
ToSsGirL 38
Barracks 34
Yoon 32
hero 23
Noble 21
HiyA 20
Sharp 20
sorry 20
Sacsri 19
yabsab 11
Aegong 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4848
League of Legends
JimRising 324
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1300
shoxiejesuss1129
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King120
Other Games
gofns51960
summit1g6675
singsing1574
ceh9583
crisheroes240
DeMusliM161
B2W.Neo87
Khaldor27
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick602
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• LUISG 22
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV309
• lizZardDota2111
League of Legends
• Stunt286
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 90
OSC
2h 1m
OSC
11h 16m
Replay Cast
12h 1m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.