• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:22
CEST 11:22
KST 18:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9013 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 05 2014 21:12 GMT
#270
/obs
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 05 2014 23:17 GMT
#276
On June 06 2014 07:40 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 06:12 Chromatically wrote:
/obs

why not /in?

Because I saw you on the player list I was thinking about it, but I wasn't sure if I could commit. Whenever I'm playing mafia I spend all my time thinking about the game and end up not focusing on life things I need to be doing. But I think I've convinced myself it'll be fine, I'll have less to do by the 12th.

Sadly the game is full, but I'll /in if someone outs before it starts.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 05 2014 23:41 GMT
#278
no Palmar I didn't mean it
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-06 21:41:03
June 06 2014 21:30 GMT
#301
I agree with Koshi, don't change the setup. Hopefully someone will out though .

#baratheon

ninja'd, never mind then
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 07 2014 20:26 GMT
#335
Slam is on your list twice Amiko
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-08 18:35:18
June 08 2014 18:11 GMT
#352
wait wait wait we're starting today? I thought the 10th?

let's please not start today
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 02:23 GMT
#389
Sentinel, can we get the updated player list when you have time? I'm not entirely sure if I'm in the first 30.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 02:43 GMT
#392
But then you don't get to think of a cool name...
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 20:48 GMT
#443
first two people posting claim scum = scum always post first

therefore the first six people to post are scum

gg
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 20:50 GMT
#446
Oh yeah I'm also town, in case anyone was wondering.

Now we just need the rest of the game to claim and we should be good.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 20:52 GMT
#454
On June 11 2014 05:50 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:48 Chromatically wrote:
first two people posting claim scum = scum always post first

therefore the first six people to post are scum

gg

Try English.
And Logic.

But, like, seriously, like, what does this, like, even, like, mean?.....Like

The first two people to post claimed scum, so that means that all of the first posters are scum. Simple logic.

The only problem with this plan is that some of them claimed town. I'm not sure if they would lie about something like that.

Would you lie to me?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 20:59 GMT
#468
On June 11 2014 05:56 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.

I wanna bait this post so badly and see who is the first to call out obiwan for this shitty shit shitterson of a post because it's so easy to hammer him on the lack of anything logical or tangible here. The post is too scummy to be written by scum

So you told scum your plan so they can avoid your bait?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 21:00 GMT
#470
"I'm town look at my town plan I'm totally doing to catch mafia"
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 21:00 GMT
#472
Poofter confirmed town
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 21:07 GMT
#484
On June 11 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!


This post is Howling like a boss.

Why?

Also roundabound it makes me sad that you only reply to poofter and not me . What do you think of the people pushing you?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 21:22 GMT
#511
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 21:27 GMT
#522
On June 11 2014 06:23 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206


Because staying out of the conversation is the best way to be a useful townie.

No, asking useful questions and giving reads is.

But your question here has no impact on anyone's alignment, and your other question is a soft-defense of Robik for no reason.
On June 11 2014 06:22 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:03 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:56 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.

I wanna bait this post so badly and see who is the first to call out obiwan for this shitty shit shitterson of a post because it's so easy to hammer him on the lack of anything logical or tangible here. The post is too scummy to be written by scum


You should have waited to see if anyone would bite you literally waited 5 minutes. Rolling mafia as a hydra must suck, especially since Robik doesn't wolf very well.

##Vote: Roundaboud

I'm impatient Banksy. Plus, I don't know how to bait shit. You know how I play...I just spout whatever the hell comes to my head at the moment. Plus, I think that baiting is kinda silly in general. It's too tough to do properly, and unless people read the post the same way you do, you end up with a shitton of people just thinking that you're scum defending a scum buddy instead of reading you for making a good play.

Why so defensive?

Is explaining a post that someone just voted you for overdefensive?


What was your thought process when you asked these questions?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 21:38 GMT
#539
On June 11 2014 06:34 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:33 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:31 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:27 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

Sinani asked batsnacks what batsnacks has done all game. He wasn't able to answer the question and he disappeared.

Batsnacks says that he's voting me because he hates hydras. He then goes on to soft push on me by saying shit like "this post isn't about this game so it doesn't mean anything" trying to justify his stupid vote


I responded. sinani didn't. I really hit the jackpot when I voted you. I could not have hoped for a better reaction.

On June 11 2014 06:16 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Which one?


On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest

If you're town, you don't know how to read shit. If you're mafia...carry on. I'm not gonna let myself get mislynched.


Have you seen the voting thread lately?

Do you think this says something about his alignment (eg is he scummier/townier for this attitude)?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 21:39 GMT
#541
On June 11 2014 06:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206



Yeah that post did look really really weird. The second one you quoted at least. Kinda wolfy unless its a villager breadcrumbing or something.

Speaking of breadcrumbs: + Show Spoiler +
I'm probably the seer

I was joking about the second post, I figured out what it meant. I was being serious about the first and third posts, thought.

Why do you think the second post is scummy?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 10 2014 21:44 GMT
#550
On June 11 2014 06:41 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:39 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206



Yeah that post did look really really weird. The second one you quoted at least. Kinda wolfy unless its a villager breadcrumbing or something.

Speaking of breadcrumbs: + Show Spoiler +
I'm probably the seer

I was joking about the second post, I figured out what it meant. I was being serious about the first and third posts, thought.

Why do you think the second post is scummy?


Sorry can you clarify which third, second, first posts you are referring to? I'm kinda lost here.

+ Show Spoiler +

first:
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then

second:
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest

third:
On June 11 2014 06:22 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:03 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:56 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.

I wanna bait this post so badly and see who is the first to call out obiwan for this shitty shit shitterson of a post because it's so easy to hammer him on the lack of anything logical or tangible here. The post is too scummy to be written by scum


You should have waited to see if anyone would bite you literally waited 5 minutes. Rolling mafia as a hydra must suck, especially since Robik doesn't wolf very well.

##Vote: Roundaboud

I'm impatient Banksy. Plus, I don't know how to bait shit. You know how I play...I just spout whatever the hell comes to my head at the moment. Plus, I think that baiting is kinda silly in general. It's too tough to do properly, and unless people read the post the same way you do, you end up with a shitton of people just thinking that you're scum defending a scum buddy instead of reading you for making a good play.

Why so defensive?

Is explaining a post that someone just voted you for overdefensive?

1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 166
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13442
Hyuk 470
Soma 178
Stork 177
actioN 127
Rush 125
EffOrt 86
Mong 78
Bisu 75
Shinee 69
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 59
Killer 58
ToSsGirL 48
Bale 47
Shine 43
Noble 30
Sharp 30
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
yabsab 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 9
sorry 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1692
League of Legends
JimRising 441
Counter-Strike
olofmeister915
shoxiejesuss912
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King152
Other Games
gofns24263
summit1g7806
singsing1170
ceh9511
crisheroes148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick691
BasetradeTV148
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 26
• StrangeGG 13
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV162
• lizZardDota2157
League of Legends
• Stunt403
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
38m
INu's Battles
1h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 38m
OSC
12h 53m
Replay Cast
13h 38m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.