• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:18
CEST 18:18
KST 01:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7994 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2014 23:18 GMT
#27
/in
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 10 2014 23:13 GMT
#642
koshi half your town reads are baseless and terrible and one of your scum leans town to me. This looks like pretend hard mode.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 10 2014 23:15 GMT
#646
hi =)
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 10 2014 23:23 GMT
#659
On June 11 2014 08:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:15 sandroba wrote:
hi =)

you do realise you're going to have to be super-sexy after your tryhard mode in Catastrophe.

Taking umbrage with that Koshi monstrosity is a good start

No promisses. Not sure if I have the will to read this thread in detail if the amount of shit posting stays on this pace. I hope it's only because it just started.
On June 11 2014 08:16 Koshi wrote:
No sorry my towns are town.

You misunderstand, I'm not I'm not saying they are mafia, I'm saying you are.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 10 2014 23:26 GMT
#668
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me

On June 11 2014 08:01 ExO_ wrote:
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of

I took this as random filler normally added by mafia to justify not commenting on anything or said hydra.
Can you explain why hydras are hard to keep track of?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 10 2014 23:37 GMT
#687
On June 11 2014 08:21 TicaTica wrote:
Do you read Palmeras being apathetic as well?

I have no clue about palmar yet. Apathetic or not, it doesn't mean anything.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 10 2014 23:39 GMT
#690
On June 11 2014 08:31 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:26 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me

On June 11 2014 08:01 ExO_ wrote:
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of

I took this as random filler normally added by mafia to justify not commenting on anything or said hydra.
Can you explain why hydras are hard to keep track of?


Agreed. ExO very sketchy I don't think he read the first part of the thread. Sounded to be like he uses hydra here like a buzz word and trying to slide into the convo.


@ExO you say you're getting used to the TL lingo where do you come from? Do you play Werewolf there or mafia?


@Sandroba you care to elaborate on why Koshi is wolfy here? Like his post wasn't what I agreed with but not sure I got the super wolf tingles. Although I will say I'm not leaning village from it either.

Koshi and exo are a good start, that's all. More info towards determining their alignment will come eventually I'm sure.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 11 2014 20:47 GMT
#1278
Yo, I'm gonna have to sheep someone tomorrow and not be so active. I have a ton of stuff lined up (mother's bday -> valentines' day / world cup -> costume party) and won't be able to read the thread indepth till d2 most likely if I'm left alive.
I believe this man marv is town so I'll sheep his vote. I'll try to check the thread every once in a while till then.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 16 2014 03:53 GMT
#3456
Yo guys real sorry i couldnt play this till now. I~ll try to make a diference, I just need to read all this.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 17 2014 00:40 GMT
#3785
I'm here. I was hoping I would die so I wouldn't have to read. No such luck unfortunatelly =/
Can you give me some direction?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 17 2014 00:44 GMT
#3786
So does foolishness have any excuse as to why he has a 1 page filter with nothing at all? And did anyone announce they would be shooting kushmaster in the thread?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 17 2014 01:00 GMT
#3789
I'd rather get shot by mafia instead thanks. How are you certain that one of us is mafia?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 17 2014 02:01 GMT
#3792
Well I know I'm town and was busy and that's why I didn't read at all the past couple days. I don't know what's up with foolishness, if he is town I expect something good from him today. You can lynch me if I don't pick up the pace okay, because I will. I took a look at snb filter and he is a lurker too, so I see that it's become a problem and I'm sorry to be part of it. We will have to deal with it. I don't think snb should be priority though, as it's pretty rare for 2 mafia to be competing on the chopping block day 1. I would go with foolishness for now. I'm gonna take a look on the day 1 events after the koc push started, as I believe most of the good info should be there and I recomend people to do the same.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 67
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
IndyStarCraft 67
BRAT_OK 44
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30319
Bisu 2407
Shuttle 1620
Hyuk 980
EffOrt 671
Mini 640
ZerO 406
Larva 349
Soma 253
firebathero 210
[ Show more ]
hero 88
Hyun 47
PianO 44
Mong 43
Sexy 43
Trap 37
Pusan 35
Killer 31
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 22
zelot 16
Rock 13
Terrorterran 13
Bale 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10494
qojqva1724
Dendi856
Counter-Strike
fl0m2430
Fnx 25
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1482
crisheroes1110
Liquid`Hasu631
Other Games
singsing1959
FrodaN1050
B2W.Neo935
Beastyqt709
Mlord404
Hui .220
Livibee181
Liquid`VortiX178
KnowMe144
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King74
Trikslyr31
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 41
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 15
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7962
League of Legends
• Jankos1701
Other Games
• Shiphtur265
• WagamamaTV199
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 42m
INu's Battles
19h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.