• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:18
CEST 10:18
KST 17:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6393 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 308 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2014 02:33 GMT
#361
On June 09 2014 11:15 ObviousOne wrote:
If it works out better to just do 30 I'm okay with being a replacement.

Just started watching the first episodes of The Blacklist and it's amazing

so true. Ended S02 and it is still amazing.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 09 2014 03:55 GMT
#362
I pray to the mafia gods.

Please bless this game and the people who shall suffer through it. May you curb the crazy of slam and make the spam readable.

May town lynch scum and scum actually try.

Amen.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
June 09 2014 04:44 GMT
#363
On June 09 2014 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
I pray to the mafia gods.

Please bless this game and the people who shall suffer through it. May you curb the crazy of slam and make the spam readable.

May town lynch scum and scum actually try.

Amen.

In the name of the godfather,
the fun,
and the hosting spirit.

Amen
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 09 2014 06:54 GMT
#364
[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
June 09 2014 08:59 GMT
#365
/unreplace

/in
Writer@WriterYamato
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2014 16:45 GMT
#366
Mommy, are we there yet?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2014 16:45 GMT
#367
Daddy, are we there yet?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2014 16:45 GMT
#368
I am bored.
I had a good night of sleep.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 09 2014 17:10 GMT
#369
I really wanna play Can I hydra w/ someone? ^_^
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-09 17:25:24
June 09 2014 17:24 GMT
#370
On June 10 2014 02:10 IAmRobik wrote:
I really wanna play Can I hydra w/ someone? ^_^

If you can hydra you can also play alone.
Edit: As long as you aren't absent for more than a cycle somehow.
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
June 09 2014 17:25 GMT
#371
I kind of want to play this... (I don't want to count up votecounts of 30+ people)
Maybe I can hydra with robik?
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
June 09 2014 17:26 GMT
#372
Robik, wanna hydra?
Imaginary
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 09 2014 18:12 GMT
#373
On June 10 2014 02:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2014 02:10 IAmRobik wrote:
I really wanna play Can I hydra w/ someone? ^_^

If you can hydra you can also play alone.
Edit: As long as you aren't absent for more than a cycle somehow.

I am flying out to California from 11th-18th. I should have enough time to play a bit, but not to fully commit. I would particularly find it hard to play from the evening of the 13th thru the evening of the 15th as I have wedding activities to attend.
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
June 09 2014 18:39 GMT
#374
On June 10 2014 03:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2014 02:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 10 2014 02:10 IAmRobik wrote:
I really wanna play Can I hydra w/ someone? ^_^

If you can hydra you can also play alone.
Edit: As long as you aren't absent for more than a cycle somehow.

I am flying out to California from 11th-18th. I should have enough time to play a bit, but not to fully commit. I would particularly find it hard to play from the evening of the 13th thru the evening of the 15th as I have wedding activities to attend.

Then, no, I guess.
Imaginary
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 09 2014 18:43 GMT
#375
I'd rather not hydra with someone who's supposed to cohost. I think it would be bad to leave a host without 2 cohosts in a game of this size. If you step out as a cohost cause you don't think you will be able to handle it, then I may consider it, but I wouldn't take a cohost away from the mod. Not to mention, he didn't really want hydras to begin with.
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
June 09 2014 18:47 GMT
#376
I'll stay cohost then.
Imaginary
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 09 2014 19:00 GMT
#377
SSON where u goin?

I drive up to Davis on Thursday/Friday

U meet the real Alakaslam hey?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 09 2014 19:07 GMT
#378
I will be in SF from 11-13 and then I will be in Calistoga 13 (eve) thru 15, returning back to SF/Berkeley 15-17th. Flying out redeye on the 17th.

Anyone trying to stalk me, feel free.




having said that, you scare the shit out of me slamjam
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 09 2014 19:45 GMT
#379
IAR,

I only have free time for 12 days.
+
My carefactor for TL is pretty low in general.

I am happy to hydra wit cha.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 09 2014 20:47 GMT
#380
On June 10 2014 04:45 Mocsta wrote:
IAR,

I only have free time for 12 days.
+
My carefactor for TL is pretty low in general.

I am happy to hydra wit cha.

Sentinel?
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3334
Soma 262
Rush 250
Killer 111
ToSsGirL 91
Mong 75
Shinee 36
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
byalli457
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King143
Other Games
summit1g7576
olofmeister653
WinterStarcraft562
Happy289
dupreeh237
Sick187
crisheroes121
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos825
• Stunt442
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.