• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8479 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 20:43 GMT
#645
On February 05 2014 05:24 LSB wrote:
Yeah I don't get the artanis is scum because he is not taking the game seriously meta. If anything it puts more townie points for me.

Artanis is quite capable of taking the game seriously and acting like one of the most townie player in the game as scum. I would be more concerned if he was an active townie than the lurker that he is right now

On February 05 2014 05:41 LSB wrote:
After reading the game I think I'm inclined to take Artanis's mafia claim as serious.


what the actual fuck man?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 20:44 GMT
#647
On February 05 2014 05:43 marvellosity wrote:
I mean if you think Artanis is mafia then you have no grounds to be asking why I am "so bad" this game when the person I want to kill you also think is mafia.


get to the task i set for you
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 20:46 GMT
#650
On February 05 2014 05:44 marvellosity wrote:
no, you don't get to demand things of me.


but i get to play the game and if you say things out of the blue without justification then you look baaaaaaaaad
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 20:46 GMT
#651
On February 05 2014 05:45 marvellosity wrote:
Especially when you've still not bothered to read Artanis who is looking very mafia-like.

Bad Holy.


same with wave

bad marv
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 20:48 GMT
#653
i haven't read artanis yet jesus i'm just talking about events right now, i haven't made a statement on him yet and i won't till i've read him


i'm more concerned why you won't look into a guy whose thought patterns don't align well with anything he is doing and instead want to discuss artanis some more who you already stated could be scum
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 20:49 GMT
#654
On February 05 2014 05:21 Holyflare wrote:
:OOOOO well i've already explained why i don't think rayn is scummy suspect (although lazily) so at least do the same for why you think wave is not scummy

On February 05 2014 05:23 Holyflare wrote:
also please explain the comment about me or prome i literally have no idea what you mean by saying "he comes out on top" what makes him come out on top? What did you see as a negative point in regards to me to move me down below people that have blatent contradictions in thought processes or play styles

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 20:52 GMT
#659
On February 05 2014 05:49 marvellosity wrote:
I'm not interested in Artanis anymore, I'm interested in you and your attitude.

I told you I don't have much to say about Wave. He'll post more and I'll go from there.



I have an "attitude" because you refuse to comment on shit that is relevant to me and others in the game. Artanis COULD be demoralised at rolling scum again, he COULD be whatever. He isn't posting anything currently and so his posts should be the same to you as wave?

I'm interested to why you state mafia's best play is to "shit up the thread with emotions" and then not long after get into another argument with dp about why he's so bad

I've only heard your thoughts on rayn/artanis/cephiro and 2 out of 3 of those are lurkers. I want to know WHY you don't have anything to say about wave and I want to know why you think prome is "coming out on top".
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 20:54 GMT
#661
yes i'm actually serious, artanis is probably scum, so what? we kill him and then we have to kill 2 others
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 20:55 GMT
#664
If all games could be solved by mafia always being useless lurkers then shit, maybe lurkers should always get lynched. Oh wait........
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 20:58 GMT
#669
like wth is going on
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 20:59 GMT
#672
you favour promethelax the guy who says "all the guys who are posting must be town huehuehue" with no reasoning and no logic who wants to shoot into lurkers and he actually had a BIAS on who to shoot (cephiro) between the 2 lurkers and he is also the guy that DEFENDED your top scum read (artanis) by saying, no no he's a claimed scum lurker but i can read him - let's keep him in the game please.


marv you aren't this bad
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 21:01 GMT
#675
On February 05 2014 05:59 Promethelax wrote:
Fair enough.

I dunno HF what the hell is going on? Marv and I are reading players similarly and both disagree with you because you are spouting a lot of bull. Or is there something else you wanted to bring outer attention to?


I literally do not understand any of the shit you spout. WHAT REASON DOES WAVE INCLUDE THE PERSON HE AGREED WITH THE ENTIRE GAME INTO HIS TOP 3 SCUM PROBABILITIES.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 21:01 GMT
#676
On February 05 2014 05:59 marvellosity wrote:
Artanis isn't a lurker. If he hasn't posted by the end of the day (as in, the 24 hour day today) he's given up as mafia. If he does post, he is probably still mafia but we can reassess.


He WAS a lurker at the start of the game when prome defended him
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 21:02 GMT
#677
On February 05 2014 06:00 marvellosity wrote:
normally when people call me bad for thinking differently from them, i am right and they are in fact bad.

examples: lots of games i play in all the time


there's a difference from thinking differently and ignoring any and all facts about people in the game, you are doing the latter.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 21:03 GMT
#680
fml
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 21:18 GMT
#691
don't get where these "no reasons" keep popping up.... -.- there are plenty of reasons

On February 05 2014 06:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:20 Holyflare wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 05 2014 03:07 Holyflare wrote:
Rayn, the quote about DP at the top of my Prome case had nothing to do with my case on DP, it was to do with wave's response to it which should have been quite obvious as the question was directed at wave.

I think it's pretty clear what you are saying in that paragraph but, just to clarify:
Do you think DP is mafia or not?


I'll have to re-read him thoroughly but from what I got on my run through and what I was thinking after things cooled down, probably not.

umm..
On February 04 2014 14:45 Holyflare wrote:
On February 04 2014 12:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 04 2014 10:49 Holyflare wrote:
On February 04 2014 10:45 iamperfection wrote:
dp can get emotional as town.

answer my question dp its quite a simple one.


Yes. There is a difference though. Getting emotional in the game when people aren't doing something or are town that aren't listening is when it mostly happens. Getting emotional at someone pushing "shit cases" and being "awful" shouldn't trigger those same emotions though, your first thought should be that they are scum pushing an agenda and then further investigate. Especially as DP has said "HF is a good town player that I listened to" (in Titanic). So if he thinks I am being shit in this game he should jump to the conclusion that I am being scum. Yet, this anger relates to someone that has a scum mindset of a towny pushing a case that doesn't "make sense to me even if I AM scum".

Catching up, but....um...did you or did you not read my reactions to Toad's/Foolishness's terrible cases on me last game?

Your conclusions are completely wrong imo.


Toad's case was legitimately beyond terrible. This case was totally unjustified rage on a case that wasn't awful. How can you equate the two things at all? The fact that 3 people jumped onto him because of that shows that other people agree why so have you taken the opposite point of view?

Please explain how my conclusions are wrong.

Okay then what do you mean by the bolded part?
What i read is you tell your case on DP is good and ask Wave why does he not agree with it, no?


I think what I said "made sense" in a way because that is what a normal reaction is (DP isn't normal PPP). It's less about my stance on DP and more about why Wave has taken the totally OPPOSITE point of view (in comparison to 3 people that shared the view) and compared it to a case that I thought had very little relevance. I used that post as a way to get to the bottom of what wave is thinking in this game as I know he likes to conspiracy theorise and come up with whacky situations based on nothing and I wanted to know if that was the case here.

lol I'm scum because I didn't agree with you and 3 other people?
Read Shadow game again, bro.
And as far as 'normal' reactions go, where does VE fit on that spectrum of yours?

Personally I think I just read people better than you and you're a little salty aboot it.
Catching up.


No that reaction does not make you scum, it's just odd in a non alignment indicative way, like I literally stated in that post you linked. Your thought processes and thread presence does make you scum to me though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 21:26 GMT
#697
wave confirmed town
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 21:29 GMT
#699
On February 05 2014 06:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 04:35 Holyflare wrote:
Like my thought process would be.

Oh Holyflare said some good points about artanis ("vote artanis"), I think artanis is scummy so holyflare is probably right etc etc +town points for pointing it out and discussion!

Oh, some rage is going on in thread, someone asked me who my reads are let's respond!

Hmm, sooo, the guy that actually started some discussion and made me vote for who i am voting for is probably a + in my books rather than scummy, then there's the afkers and the guy i'm voting for sooooo yeh that guy who made me vote for my target is ok in my books

that would be logical, however, out of nowhere BAM holy/artanis/dp???????????????????

On February 04 2014 13:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 04 2014 13:12 Promethelax wrote:
you missed the thread a bit there. Which makes me feel better given how many times I've already almost posted in their game.

WoS: will you play along? You liked my thought that the posters so far felt townie. Which of the players who have posted feels the least townie?

Artanis, HF, mebbe DP.
I don't like giving iamp a townread because I feel he hasn't contributed much but I give him one anyway for 'feels+' reasons.
You're probably somewhere above DP level right now, on towny side of null.


Hey, guess what?
Read the thread. The question I was asked was 'Which of the players who have posted feel the least towny?'
Not "ZOMG LIST SCUM PLZ"
I have never called you scum this game, not even once, and for some reason you have gotten it in your head that I'm after you because you hadn't done anything at that point in the game for me to find you specifically towny.

This prompts a filter dive once I'm done, because that's honestly a horrible reason to start in on me, and your other reasons for suspicion haven't been fantastic either.

K no more posting till donez fo realz

+ Show Spoiler +
brainz


I know what you were asked. The fact you followed my reasoning and voted the target that I made should exclude me and artanis being in any sort of list you made altogether. You valued prome for a post of his saying "yeh everyone talking is totes town" despite the fact it was at like 3am EU time and so his only targets weren't lurkers they were just asleep europeans. Your other example was DP, despite you posting why his rage IS TOWNY. Why would you disagree with the point I made about his rage being from scum and then backtrack to put him in that top list of people that are talking? That didn't make sense either.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 21:31 GMT
#701
On February 05 2014 06:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Wait so LSB says that Artanis's mafia claim is serious, and votes me.
K.
Holy are you taking the place of tunnelRayn in this game?
Are you going to make me fight with you and try to bash it through your thick skull that I am not scum? Because I'll do it, and it won't be pretty. And if it turns out you're scum, I'll even do it so well that you'll be forced to back down and find another mislynch.
How does that sound bbygrl?


Discussing things with me is beneficial to me and the rest of the thread and so if you can prove you are town by doing it then of course I want you to do that.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 04 2014 22:18 GMT
#707
In regards to the DP thing, I was originally trolling him with that fake meta case (obvious). I took his reaction to be scum indicative as shown in that post that keeps getting quoted. After things cooled down and I wasn't as invested/tunneled I realised that DP rages at everything and so it wasn't alignment indicative. However, it happened again between him and marv and rayn asked me the same thing to which I responded:

DP is a case of too much legitimate rage to be scum. He's literally arguing with me and marv over the most lame shit over and over again and when it get's too heated it's "lynch me i don't care i'll shoot you". That would be -1 mafia and he'd be shooting the guy that he "thinks" is scummy so that wouldn't make any sense. You can argue that his rage is fake and he wouldn't shoot marv etc but I don't think it is.


Will re-check over rest in a bit.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 497
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 97
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
League of Legends
Doublelift3760
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4502
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
summit1g13808
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe239
Livibee195
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 18m
Patches Events
16h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 18m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.