• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:30
CEST 14:30
KST 21:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6622 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:48 GMT
#1364
On February 07 2014 09:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:44 marvellosity wrote:
DP literally doesn't have the balls to vote for me. It's hilarious.


I'm not ending the day 12 hours in just because you are goading me into it. But I do have the balls.

if you get to L - 1 tomorrow I will hammer you. That is a promise.

I was actually tempted earlier in the day to vote marv just to see what would happen but I decided against it.
Seems as though that may have been a good idea.

then why won't you do it?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:48 GMT
#1365
sorry Wave - misread
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:49 GMT
#1366
On February 07 2014 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:43 marvellosity wrote:
it is pointless. i am not everyone else.


He literally can't answer the question ROFL.

so. bad.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:49 GMT
#1369
On February 07 2014 09:49 Cephiro wrote:
I am able to become much more confident in my reads on the players taking part in the discussion, or change them if I end up thinking I am in the wrong.

You for example keep jumping up and down like a kid in a bouncy castle for me right now. Having decent points and appropriate replies every other post, then nonsensical things I don't understand that makes me think you may very well not be town. Like DP pointed out, I also feel that your "willingness to get lynched" isn't the most genuine around.

Your disappointment at Prome for not shooting Rayn, and the way you are encouraging LSB to take a shot at rayn merely strengthens the theory in case you are mafia. And don't say you wouldn't bus a teammate D1 as mafia...

This theory has points against it as well, such as with rayn's current presence I don't think you would see him as a threat if you were mafia, but perhaps that is the very reason you are thinking of getting rid of him easily. (If you are mafia.)

Then there's LSB who contradicts himself and jumps from one extreme to another.

Wave keeps being calm and posting good points.

DP is going about the game in an extremely pro-town manner, even if his contributions aren't always the most mind-boggling, he raises fairly good points. I'd wish to see him talk more about other players, but I can see why he's fixated on you.

Are you completely retarded?

I was 2 votes away from being lynched and urging THE ENTIRE THREAD TO LYNCH ME FOR HOURS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:50 GMT
#1372
On February 07 2014 09:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:47 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:45 marvellosity wrote:
DP, tell me what out of my case is "twisted"

I want to know.


It wasn't a case. you just said what happened in the thread from your 'perspective'

Tell me what is 'perspective'. Apart from his read on me which is partly subjective, all the things I wrote are simply true.


That is the biggest load of shit ever. Everything that you say is subjective. Don't be dumb.

And even if you WERE objective in that post (you weren't) it wasn't a case but just rehashing the events in the thread, with a slight sprinkling of meta.

Quote the case. Show me what is incorrect.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:51 GMT
#1375
On February 07 2014 09:49 Cephiro wrote:
I am able to become much more confident in my reads on the players taking part in the discussion, or change them if I end up thinking I am in the wrong.

You for example keep jumping up and down like a kid in a bouncy castle for me right now. Having decent points and appropriate replies every other post, then nonsensical things I don't understand that makes me think you may very well not be town. Like DP pointed out, I also feel that your "willingness to get lynched" isn't the most genuine around.

Your disappointment at Prome for not shooting Rayn, and the way you are encouraging LSB to take a shot at rayn merely strengthens the theory in case you are mafia. And don't say you wouldn't bus a teammate D1 as mafia...

This theory has points against it as well, such as with rayn's current presence I don't think you would see him as a threat if you were mafia, but perhaps that is the very reason you are thinking of getting rid of him easily. (If you are mafia.)

Then there's LSB who contradicts himself and jumps from one extreme to another.

Wave keeps being calm and posting good points.

DP is going about the game in an extremely pro-town manner, even if his contributions aren't always the most mind-boggling, he raises fairly good points. I'd wish to see him talk more about other players, but I can see why he's fixated on you.

this post is actually amazingly scummy in its entirety.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:52 GMT
#1376
On February 07 2014 09:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Marv, the reason I ask you to answer my question is because this is one of those cases where you could be wrongfully tunneling and refusing to accept it because of ego. This is unacceptable. The question is different to different people depending on what their reads are at the time, but to you, it should be a way to allow you to consider a scenario in which you are wrong and what that means.

There is nothing pointless about it, and as a responsible town player, you should be willing to constantly re-evaluate.

I have constantly reevaluated.

rayn becomes scummier with each evaluation.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:52 GMT
#1381
LSB would you lynch me?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:53 GMT
#1385
On February 07 2014 09:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:50 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:47 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:45 marvellosity wrote:
DP, tell me what out of my case is "twisted"

I want to know.


It wasn't a case. you just said what happened in the thread from your 'perspective'

Tell me what is 'perspective'. Apart from his read on me which is partly subjective, all the things I wrote are simply true.


That is the biggest load of shit ever. Everything that you say is subjective. Don't be dumb.

And even if you WERE objective in that post (you weren't) it wasn't a case but just rehashing the events in the thread, with a slight sprinkling of meta.

Quote the case. Show me what is incorrect.


It's not a case. And I can't be fucked arguing with you about it anymore to be honest, If I thought there was a chance at a rational discussion with you I would, but there is not so I won't.

I am going to talk about other things now. If you get to L -1 I will; hammer you.

So basically... you cannot show where I am wrong, even though I am reasonably asking you to.

GO DP YOU SO AWESOME GO DP
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:54 GMT
#1387
On February 07 2014 09:53 Cephiro wrote:
@ LSB: Read my posts, douche. You know I am not interested in voting yet, as well as that I'd prefer you as the shot target, rather than the lynch target.

@ marv: You can hardly claim you were even close to getting lynched, even with -2 votes, with many players considering you obviously town as you say yourself, and some like me saying they are not interested in ending the cycle early on.

Being 2 votes away from IML under these circumstances was hardly commitment.

cannot...believe...anyone...can...actually...believe...this...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:55 GMT
#1390
On February 07 2014 09:54 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
LSB would you lynch me?

I would if people are convinced that I am town if Rayn flips red. Thus LSB plan would work. The main reason why I don't want to lynch you is that I want to reach a situation where we have a confirmed townie at lylo

you will be confirmed town when rayn flips red. Because I will be confirmed town and I vouch for you 100%. let's do it.

##unvote
##vote: marvellosity
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:56 GMT
#1391
LSB is by far the towniest dude in the thread.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:57 GMT
#1394
do it DP! Do it!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:59 GMT
#1398
Oh god. If rayn is town this is gonna be hilarious.

##Shoot: raynpelikoneet
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 01:00 GMT
#1402
I know I know. But I kinda had fun anyway. Fingers crossed eh
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 01:02 GMT
#1406
Please flip immediately, don't care about flavour
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 01:17 GMT
#1431
gg friends
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 01:24 GMT
#1447
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 02:46 GMT
#1482
LSB is a boss.

Selfvote in lylo amazingly ballsy. Hadn't even crossed my mind. Great play.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 02:48 GMT
#1490
On February 07 2014 11:48 Aquanim wrote:
Like, in all seriousness, why would any townie kill themselves when there is only one scum left... you can just lynch the scum...

What if the townie thinks the other townie will kill him? It was a great play.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings221
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 52
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8910
Dendi510
Counter-Strike
fl0m1671
byalli746
x6flipin428
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns32704
singsing2216
B2W.Neo568
Pyrionflax247
ToD112
Trikslyr30
Chillindude8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 4
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3045
• Nemesis1405
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1270
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 30m
OSC
10h 30m
Replay Cast
10h 30m
OSC
23h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.