• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7612 users

Resistance 3 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 55 56 57 Next
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 26 2013 22:54 GMT
#61
On December 27 2013 07:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2013 07:40 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 27 2013 07:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2013 07:20 Adam4167 wrote:
wooooo first.

I'll pick a team consisting of people who are actively involved in the game and look town. I'd like to think i'm pretty good at finding townies, and I only need to find two since I'll be including myself in the team.

ooh pick me pick me.


So which grack am I getting this game?

The trolling one from LXIII or the one I remember from Student?

Did I troll in LXIII too?


Yes. I found it pretty trolly.

Can I expect more of the same here?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 26 2013 23:00 GMT
#62
On December 27 2013 07:54 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2013 07:42 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2013 07:40 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 27 2013 07:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2013 07:20 Adam4167 wrote:
wooooo first.

I'll pick a team consisting of people who are actively involved in the game and look town. I'd like to think i'm pretty good at finding townies, and I only need to find two since I'll be including myself in the team.

ooh pick me pick me.


So which grack am I getting this game?

The trolling one from LXIII or the one I remember from Student?

Did I troll in LXIII too?


Yes. I found it pretty trolly.

Can I expect more of the same here?

I'll be good.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 26 2013 23:00 GMT
#63
Town Koshi reporting for duty.

I am town. Take me on missions. Trust me and dont worry about me. Koshi is town. Town is Koshi.

You are screwed scummers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 26 2013 23:03 GMT
#64
I propose the first team to be the most active guys to go. If first mission fails, we grill them. We grill them till they bleed.

I can take grilling. I am active. Pick me and be sure of at least 1 townie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 26 2013 23:06 GMT
#65
My sole intention this game will be to prove I am town. I don't need to scumhunt. I just need you guys to believe I am town.

I am town.

Who doubts me? Who dares to doubt me?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 26 2013 23:08 GMT
#66
Come at me scummers.

But beware.
Town or scum.
Come after me
And you will get lynched
It has been proven.
Koshi doesnt get lynched.
Koshi is always town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 26 2013 23:09 GMT
#67
Koshi also needs sleep though.

GN all.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 26 2013 23:25 GMT
#68
There's no lynch in this game - everyone in the game is in it til the end. HUZZAH!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 26 2013 23:32 GMT
#69
Is the voting really non-anonymous? That's not how it usually is in resistance so just to clarify.
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 26 2013 23:39 GMT
#70
*raises hand and jumps up and down* pick me Adam, pick me!

Koshi, if you are going to prove you are town by trolling, I am going to be really sad
Grubby's #1 Fan
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-26 23:59:47
December 26 2013 23:54 GMT
#71
On December 27 2013 08:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Is the voting really non-anonymous? That's not how it usually is in resistance so just to clarify.

Yes, Resistance 2 had non-anonymous voting so I am following that precedent. I also personally think it makes the game more balanced.

EDIT: I know the hosts of Resistance 2 had a slightly higher degree of anonymity by requesting people to vote via pm, but I think I need to make the votes more transparent in lieu of the modified rules. In this game it is harder for the Resistance to win than it was in Resistance 2 because of the amount of people sent for each mission.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2013 00:07 GMT
#72
Resistance 2 had afaik the same mission details than this game but nvm. Just wanted a clarification.
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 27 2013 00:46 GMT
#73
Hmm..i disagree with rayn about voting usually being anonymous. I guess my friends play with weird rules. I'm used to IRL voting where a choice is selected with a hidden tile and then revealed all at once, then votes are tallied and you know who voted for what and have that as information to analyze.



Adam I went looking, didnt see you play in resistance 1 or 2. derp you cohosted 2. I also saw this and now I'm a little sad
On February 15 2012 05:31 EchelonTee wrote:
oof I'm tempted. I'll do resistance 3 when it comes.


Anyways, do you think there is ever a scenario where the leader SHOULDNT send themselves on a team?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2013 00:47 GMT
#74
Why would you ask that?
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 27 2013 00:48 GMT
#75
To see if I'm perhaps missing something where that would be a reasonable choice. AFAIK there is no good reason to sit yourself out of a mission.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2013 00:48 GMT
#76
Hmm..i disagree with rayn about voting usually being anonymous. I guess my friends play with weird rules. I'm used to IRL voting where a choice is selected with a hidden tile and then revealed all at once, then votes are tallied and you know who voted for what and have that as information to analyze.

Yes this is exactly what i mean. Now the voting is different, like you would lay your choice on the table face up but you are allowed to change that. Usually the voting is done via PM's and then revealed when the phase is finished.
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 27 2013 00:54 GMT
#77
On December 24 2013 10:52 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 10:15 Chairman Ray wrote:
Questions:

1. In the voting thread, will there be any unvoting allowed, or do you only get a single chance to vote?

2. Is there to be no outside communication between spies?


1. You get one chance to vote, so make it count.
2. That is correct, spies cannot communicate with one another at all. (Not even in a quicktopic)


We cant change our votes though (unless I misread you rayn)
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 27 2013 01:10 GMT
#78
On December 27 2013 09:46 Hopeless1der wrote:
Hmm..i disagree with rayn about voting usually being anonymous. I guess my friends play with weird rules. I'm used to IRL voting where a choice is selected with a hidden tile and then revealed all at once, then votes are tallied and you know who voted for what and have that as information to analyze.



Adam I went looking, didnt see you play in resistance 1 or 2. derp you cohosted 2. I also saw this and now I'm a little sad
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 05:31 EchelonTee wrote:
oof I'm tempted. I'll do resistance 3 when it comes.


Anyways, do you think there is ever a scenario where the leader SHOULDNT send themselves on a team?


Yes, the scenario that springs to mind for me is when the entire town has someone labelled as scum and its their turn to lead, then its in their best interest to remove themselves from the team and send their top 3 townreads, as it'll just be downvoted if they include themselves. Chances are their team is getting downvoted anyway since people aren't going to trust their team, but if they send 3 people I have town reads on, I really don't care who suggests it.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2013 01:13 GMT
#79
hmm.. okay.

Anyways Hopeless, you seem to have played Resistance. Why would you not have an opinion of if the leader should not pick themselves in any situation? I find it hard to believe tbh.
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 27 2013 01:18 GMT
#80
On December 27 2013 10:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
hmm.. okay.

Anyways Hopeless, you seem to have played Resistance. Why would you not have an opinion of if the leader should not pick themselves in any situation? I find it hard to believe tbh.

I think the leader should ALWAYS pick themselves. Sitting yourself out of a team is like self-voting for a lynch imo. If you know you are of the resistance, you should absolutely be going in your mind. Unless the game has been trivialized because the spies derped and all 3 sabotage the first mission, I think the leader is always going to have a spot on the team.

I would vote no on any team that didnt include the current leader for this reason, regardless of what town sentiment was at that time.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 55 56 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 510
Hyuk 460
Leta 75
NaDa 43
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm255
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft461
Mew2King98
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1058
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1254
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 11m
INu's Battles
7h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.