• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:19
CEST 21:19
KST 04:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9063 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 281 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2014 07:16 GMT
#161
On January 03 2014 16:09 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 16:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Check dis OMGUS website is green

Green as I am green

I hold it hostage Coag needs to ban me


Can you translate this into English for me?

I am holding OMGUS.net hostage by making people with green names the most recent post in every thread immediately visible. I am also lamp shading some local drama while I do so. Crossing lines b'cause I been told I was, wouldn't want folks to be liars

In all seriousness I'm just bored, so I am trolling coag's site while lampshading stuff.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
January 03 2014 07:17 GMT
#162
On January 03 2014 16:16 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 16:09 Promethelax wrote:
On January 03 2014 16:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Check dis OMGUS website is green

Green as I am green

I hold it hostage Coag needs to ban me


Can you translate this into English for me?

I am holding OMGUS.net hostage by making people with green names the most recent post in every thread immediately visible. I am also lamp shading some local drama while I do so. Crossing lines b'cause I been told I was, wouldn't want folks to be liars

In all seriousness I'm just bored, so I am trolling coag's site while lampshading stuff.


I figured it out. I'm a little slow but I got there.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
January 03 2014 09:51 GMT
#163
Meh, I'd love to play some RPGs but that timeslot is completely impossible
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 10:07 GMT
#164
A proposition:

Could the following movie nights be arranged on Friday/Saturday nights (for Americans). It's pretty pain in the ass for Europeans who work as the time is ~3 AM Monday. I'd also think Australians share the same problem.
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 03 2014 10:23 GMT
#165
On January 03 2014 19:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A proposition:

Could the following movie nights be arranged on Friday/Saturday nights (for Americans). It's pretty pain in the ass for Europeans who work as the time is ~3 AM Monday. I'd also think Australians share the same problem.

Didn't you get the memo?

Theres only 3 valid timezones according to team liquid.

EST, CET, KST.

(P.S. I'm in KST)
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
January 03 2014 11:39 GMT
#166
On January 03 2014 19:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A proposition:

Could the following movie nights be arranged on Friday/Saturday nights (for Americans). It's pretty pain in the ass for Europeans who work as the time is ~3 AM Monday. I'd also think Australians share the same problem.

Yea this is a good point. Saturday night (PST) would work fine for me most often.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 07 2014 18:22 GMT
#167
TL Mafia Hearthstone League


PM me to sign up

PM me to sign up

If you don't PM me and don't get signed up, you can't read, sorry broski. Posting in this thread does not count as signed up. You can post in this thread that you have signed/are going to sign up but you are not signed up unless you PM me.

Now that that's out of the way.

Here's the plan.

Everyone will sign up who wants to play. I will then pick captains out of the group. The rest of the signups will then get picked by their captains (probably via PM, so it'll be seekrit), and then I will mass PM the teams to everyone.

So here's the format: Your team will be competing for bragging rights, though if we get enough signups I'll put some cash in so we can have a real prize for the winning team. Going into each game, each team submits their decklists to me via PM. You can't change decklists during a match but your opponents won't know what your decklist is until after the match, and vice versa.
  • Each player has 3 decks, each of a different class.
  • Sets are Best of 5 in All-Kill format.
  • Both players pick their starting decks with the knowledge of their opponent's classes.
  • The winner of a game keeps his deck for the next game.
  • The loser of a game selects an unused deck.
  • The winner of a Set is decided when he has eliminated all of his opponents' decks.
  • The team that wins the majority of Sets wins the Match.


I would like to have 4 teams but I realize that's a minimum of 12 people and somewhat difficult to get. Maybe we can invite non-TL friends of TL Mafiaers if we need one or two more heads. We will deal with that once I get a good head count.

Those who are chosen as captains will be the ones I correspond with. If you would like to swap captain roles (before the tournament starts) once you pick your 3 players, we can do that. Captains are responsible for organizing their team's practice time and talking with the other captains to set up games. We're all pretty good friends here, I don't feel like that's too difficult.

Also do not be afraid to sign up because your rank is too high/too low. This isn't public ranked games, we're here to have fun.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
January 07 2014 19:13 GMT
#168
On January 08 2014 03:22 Blazinghand wrote:
TL Mafia Hearthstone League


PM me to sign up

PM me to sign up

If you don't PM me and don't get signed up, you can't read, sorry broski. Posting in this thread does not count as signed up. You can post in this thread that you have signed/are going to sign up but you are not signed up unless you PM me.

Now that that's out of the way.

Here's the plan.

Everyone will sign up who wants to play. I will then pick captains out of the group. The rest of the signups will then get picked by their captains (probably via PM, so it'll be seekrit), and then I will mass PM the teams to everyone.

So here's the format: Your team will be competing for bragging rights, though if we get enough signups I'll put some cash in so we can have a real prize for the winning team. Going into each game, each team submits their decklists to me via PM. You can't change decklists during a match but your opponents won't know what your decklist is until after the match, and vice versa.
  • Each player has 3 decks, each of a different class.
  • Sets are Best of 5 in All-Kill format.
  • Both players pick their starting decks with the knowledge of their opponent's classes.
  • The winner of a game keeps his deck for the next game.
  • The loser of a game selects an unused deck.
  • The winner of a Set is decided when he has eliminated all of his opponents' decks.
  • The team that wins the majority of Sets wins the Match.


I would like to have 4 teams but I realize that's a minimum of 12 people and somewhat difficult to get. Maybe we can invite non-TL friends of TL Mafiaers if we need one or two more heads. We will deal with that once I get a good head count.

Those who are chosen as captains will be the ones I correspond with. If you would like to swap captain roles (before the tournament starts) once you pick your 3 players, we can do that. Captains are responsible for organizing their team's practice time and talking with the other captains to set up games. We're all pretty good friends here, I don't feel like that's too difficult.

Also do not be afraid to sign up because your rank is too high/too low. This isn't public ranked games, we're here to have fun.


I assume I dont have to PM you, as I co-made this idea
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 07 2014 19:15 GMT
#169
On January 08 2014 04:13 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 03:22 Blazinghand wrote:
TL Mafia Hearthstone League


PM me to sign up

PM me to sign up

If you don't PM me and don't get signed up, you can't read, sorry broski. Posting in this thread does not count as signed up. You can post in this thread that you have signed/are going to sign up but you are not signed up unless you PM me.

Now that that's out of the way.

Here's the plan.

Everyone will sign up who wants to play. I will then pick captains out of the group. The rest of the signups will then get picked by their captains (probably via PM, so it'll be seekrit), and then I will mass PM the teams to everyone.

So here's the format: Your team will be competing for bragging rights, though if we get enough signups I'll put some cash in so we can have a real prize for the winning team. Going into each game, each team submits their decklists to me via PM. You can't change decklists during a match but your opponents won't know what your decklist is until after the match, and vice versa.
  • Each player has 3 decks, each of a different class.
  • Sets are Best of 5 in All-Kill format.
  • Both players pick their starting decks with the knowledge of their opponent's classes.
  • The winner of a game keeps his deck for the next game.
  • The loser of a game selects an unused deck.
  • The winner of a Set is decided when he has eliminated all of his opponents' decks.
  • The team that wins the majority of Sets wins the Match.


I would like to have 4 teams but I realize that's a minimum of 12 people and somewhat difficult to get. Maybe we can invite non-TL friends of TL Mafiaers if we need one or two more heads. We will deal with that once I get a good head count.

Those who are chosen as captains will be the ones I correspond with. If you would like to swap captain roles (before the tournament starts) once you pick your 3 players, we can do that. Captains are responsible for organizing their team's practice time and talking with the other captains to set up games. We're all pretty good friends here, I don't feel like that's too difficult.

Also do not be afraid to sign up because your rank is too high/too low. This isn't public ranked games, we're here to have fun.


I assume I dont have to PM you, as I co-made this idea


you are the exception yes. If you would like to co-organize instead of play though let me know; right now i have you on the player list.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
January 07 2014 19:20 GMT
#170
On January 08 2014 04:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 04:13 GreYMisT wrote:
On January 08 2014 03:22 Blazinghand wrote:
TL Mafia Hearthstone League


PM me to sign up

PM me to sign up

If you don't PM me and don't get signed up, you can't read, sorry broski. Posting in this thread does not count as signed up. You can post in this thread that you have signed/are going to sign up but you are not signed up unless you PM me.

Now that that's out of the way.

Here's the plan.

Everyone will sign up who wants to play. I will then pick captains out of the group. The rest of the signups will then get picked by their captains (probably via PM, so it'll be seekrit), and then I will mass PM the teams to everyone.

So here's the format: Your team will be competing for bragging rights, though if we get enough signups I'll put some cash in so we can have a real prize for the winning team. Going into each game, each team submits their decklists to me via PM. You can't change decklists during a match but your opponents won't know what your decklist is until after the match, and vice versa.
  • Each player has 3 decks, each of a different class.
  • Sets are Best of 5 in All-Kill format.
  • Both players pick their starting decks with the knowledge of their opponent's classes.
  • The winner of a game keeps his deck for the next game.
  • The loser of a game selects an unused deck.
  • The winner of a Set is decided when he has eliminated all of his opponents' decks.
  • The team that wins the majority of Sets wins the Match.


I would like to have 4 teams but I realize that's a minimum of 12 people and somewhat difficult to get. Maybe we can invite non-TL friends of TL Mafiaers if we need one or two more heads. We will deal with that once I get a good head count.

Those who are chosen as captains will be the ones I correspond with. If you would like to swap captain roles (before the tournament starts) once you pick your 3 players, we can do that. Captains are responsible for organizing their team's practice time and talking with the other captains to set up games. We're all pretty good friends here, I don't feel like that's too difficult.

Also do not be afraid to sign up because your rank is too high/too low. This isn't public ranked games, we're here to have fun.


I assume I dont have to PM you, as I co-made this idea


you are the exception yes. If you would like to co-organize instead of play though let me know; right now i have you on the player list.


I'll see how many people we have. If we have enough I'll help you out. Of course if you feel you need the help I can probably do both
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 07 2014 19:24 GMT
#171
On January 08 2014 04:20 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 04:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 08 2014 04:13 GreYMisT wrote:
On January 08 2014 03:22 Blazinghand wrote:
TL Mafia Hearthstone League


PM me to sign up

PM me to sign up

If you don't PM me and don't get signed up, you can't read, sorry broski. Posting in this thread does not count as signed up. You can post in this thread that you have signed/are going to sign up but you are not signed up unless you PM me.

Now that that's out of the way.

Here's the plan.

Everyone will sign up who wants to play. I will then pick captains out of the group. The rest of the signups will then get picked by their captains (probably via PM, so it'll be seekrit), and then I will mass PM the teams to everyone.

So here's the format: Your team will be competing for bragging rights, though if we get enough signups I'll put some cash in so we can have a real prize for the winning team. Going into each game, each team submits their decklists to me via PM. You can't change decklists during a match but your opponents won't know what your decklist is until after the match, and vice versa.
  • Each player has 3 decks, each of a different class.
  • Sets are Best of 5 in All-Kill format.
  • Both players pick their starting decks with the knowledge of their opponent's classes.
  • The winner of a game keeps his deck for the next game.
  • The loser of a game selects an unused deck.
  • The winner of a Set is decided when he has eliminated all of his opponents' decks.
  • The team that wins the majority of Sets wins the Match.


I would like to have 4 teams but I realize that's a minimum of 12 people and somewhat difficult to get. Maybe we can invite non-TL friends of TL Mafiaers if we need one or two more heads. We will deal with that once I get a good head count.

Those who are chosen as captains will be the ones I correspond with. If you would like to swap captain roles (before the tournament starts) once you pick your 3 players, we can do that. Captains are responsible for organizing their team's practice time and talking with the other captains to set up games. We're all pretty good friends here, I don't feel like that's too difficult.

Also do not be afraid to sign up because your rank is too high/too low. This isn't public ranked games, we're here to have fun.


I assume I dont have to PM you, as I co-made this idea


you are the exception yes. If you would like to co-organize instead of play though let me know; right now i have you on the player list.


I'll see how many people we have. If we have enough I'll help you out. Of course if you feel you need the help I can probably do both


sounds good!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
January 07 2014 19:36 GMT
#172
How fun is hearthstone?

I feel like practically everyone and their grandmother is playing that game. I never really played Magic, but I have a beta key for this game and I'm not sure what to do with it.

Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 07 2014 19:47 GMT
#173
Hearthstone is pretty fun, but not more fun than any other card game. It's certainly cheaper, but suffers from the same problems many card games have: if your opponent has better cards than you, you will typically lose. The exception to this is a drafting mode called Arena which is a great way to play the game.

In normal card games, the way a draft is played is like this: 8 players sit around a table. each player has a booster pack with 15 cards. You open the pack, take a card you want, and pass it to the left. You repeat the take/pass 15 times until each player has 15 cards. you do this again with two more packs, and now each player has 45 cards. You make a deck with your 45 cards (you'll use about 23 of them, plus mana cards) and play the other players. You get to keep the cards you drafted. Since you're dynamically generating a deck using the cards you get from the packs, it's pretty fair. Everyone gets 3 1st-picks, 3 2nd-picks, 3 3rd-picks, and so on. The drafting process itself is part of the game since you want to keep an eye on what's missing from packs that have gone around the table once and get an idea of what your opponents are getting.

Hearthstone's version of this doesn't interact with other players; you're just shown packs and pick a card from the pack to make your deck, one by one, until your deck is made. Still, it means that nobody can just drop like $100 on the game and autowin in Arena mode. It's skill based! Which is pretty fun. I play a fair amount of Arena.

Overall it's worth a try, but not for everyone. It's an easy game to play, and has a reasonably high skill cap, and the games themselves are short (5-15 minutes).
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
January 07 2014 19:56 GMT
#174
ah, okay. Thanks for the description!

What should I do before playing? Any new player guides, players to watch, etc.? I know a bunch of my LoL-playing friends basically just watch high level streamers, inbetween games they play Hearthstone and stuff. Haven't really seen any dota players play it so I haven't been exposed to it much recently.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 07 2014 19:59 GMT
#175
I recommend reading this guide and essentially following it:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=434306

The drafting/arena stuff I mentioned basically requires you to know most of the cards in hearthstone. You'll want to follow the first steps in this guide (and check out the other guides) to get familiar with the game mechanics first probably.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 07 2014 20:08 GMT
#176
Learning curve is not very steep but as with most games, there is a huge jump from 'casual' levels to 'pro' levels of play. Think Masters->High Master/GM in SC2 or iccup full letter ranks.

The other thing is like BH said, throwing money at the constructed game (where you choose from the pool of cards you "own") can get you a better deck. This is true of every TCG I know. However, hearthstone does give you some "starter" decks that are actually decent and stand a not-insignificant chance of winning against the best-of-the-best decks.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 20:12:47
January 07 2014 20:12 GMT
#177
Totally unrelated:

A (former) TL Mafia member, ladies and gentlemen:
Bill Murray
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
January 07 2014 20:27 GMT
#178
yeah based on what I understand of the game I'm not so sure I'd like it, but I'm open to trying it, since I very well could be wrong.

The pace of the game is enticing.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 07 2014 20:35 GMT
#179
BH NOOOOOO DON'T MAKE ME DRINK THE PUNCH! I'VE GONE SO LONG WITHOUT TRYING IT!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
January 07 2014 20:38 GMT
#180
On January 08 2014 05:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
BH NOOOOOO DON'T MAKE ME DRINK THE PUNCH! I'VE GONE SO LONG WITHOUT TRYING IT!!!


wadafak
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 202
ProTech150
JuggernautJason40
CosmosSc2 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20362
Shuttle 720
White-Ra 152
Hyuk 108
Dewaltoss 100
firebathero 69
Trap 50
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 23
Bale 17
[ Show more ]
Rock 15
Dota 2
Gorgc9687
qojqva1490
Counter-Strike
fl0m1493
Fnx 855
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3247
Khaldor1194
crisheroes1120
Liquid`Hasu502
Other Games
summit1g4980
FrodaN1588
XBOCT279
ArmadaUGS185
C9.Mang0128
QueenE63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH337
• StrangeGG 72
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie911
• Shiphtur290
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 41m
Online Event
15h 41m
FEL
20h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.