• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:53
CEST 22:53
KST 05:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7395 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 281 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 08 2014 00:03 GMT
#181
Still don't have a key and I was legit good at magic too.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 08 2014 00:09 GMT
#182
guess i can't join if i'm europe :x
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 08 2014 01:09 GMT
#183
is there no way to just use the clickbar thing to select US? or does it leave your collection behind
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2014 01:26 GMT
#184
Hey DP I can give you a key.
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 08 2014 01:28 GMT
#185
On January 08 2014 10:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hey DP I can give you a key.


Really? I would appreciate it for sure.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 08 2014 01:39 GMT
#186
On January 08 2014 10:09 Blazinghand wrote:
is there no way to just use the clickbar thing to select US? or does it leave your collection behind


i don't even know i'll need to test it out
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2014 01:40 GMT
#187
Nah you cant holyflare. I think you need another account.
No gg, No skill.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
January 08 2014 01:40 GMT
#188
Can you give away hearthstone keys?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 08 2014 01:41 GMT
#189
On January 08 2014 10:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
Can you give away hearthstone keys?


a key isn't bound to a bnet profile until it is used to active a hearthstone account on that profile. so for example if blizz screwed up and sent me an extra key, i could just give someone else the number and they could use it instead
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 08 2014 01:47 GMT
#190
On January 08 2014 10:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nah you cant holyflare. I think you need another account.


i switched my bnet to a different region just need to check if it works against ppl
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 08 2014 01:58 GMT
#191
someone help me I will be a complete noob with no (cards? are they called cards in this game?)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 08 2014 01:59 GMT
#192
some of the very good decks are made entirely of basic cards so it's np DP
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 08 2014 02:01 GMT
#193
I used to play control or rock almost exclusively in magic. are there equivalent things?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-08 02:07:45
January 08 2014 02:06 GMT
#194
On January 08 2014 11:01 DarthPunk wrote:
I used to play control or rock almost exclusively in magic. are there equivalent things?


Control exists, usually revolving around keeping the board clean to exercise some powerful combo or devestating lategame dealie. Warlock Control, Paladin Control, Warrior Giants Control all exist. Rock decks (which don't really exist) have gotten a bit unfashionable due to a resurgence of burn decks that don't care if you trade effeciently or whatever. Rush reasonably common as well especially in the midrange. Best way to learn is to follow this guide

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=434306

I'm blazinghand #1258

Now that I think about it Rock decks actually still exist, just in a very different form I'd say Paladin Control can be rocklike. There are a LOT fewer ways to disrupt your enemy's strategy in Hearthstone because there aren't any instants, nor are there cards that make your opponent discard.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 08 2014 02:11 GMT
#195
ok looks like a good guide. gonna do that
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 08 2014 02:24 GMT
#196
On January 08 2014 05:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
BH NOOOOOO DON'T MAKE ME DRINK THE PUNCH! I'VE GONE SO LONG WITHOUT TRYING IT!!!

Dafuq VE get HS already.
I'd play in this but not only am I shit, but I don't know if I could commit to the time.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 08 2014 02:25 GMT
#197
On January 08 2014 11:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 05:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
BH NOOOOOO DON'T MAKE ME DRINK THE PUNCH! I'VE GONE SO LONG WITHOUT TRYING IT!!!

Dafuq VE get HS already.
I'd play in this but not only am I shit, but I don't know if I could commit to the time.


dont let you being shit stop you. the time thing though probably should. this would probably mean about twice a month setting aside time for a Bo5 with someone, plus whatever time you want to spend practicing.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
January 08 2014 03:18 GMT
#198
On January 08 2014 05:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
BH NOOOOOO DON'T MAKE ME DRINK THE PUNCH! I'VE GONE SO LONG WITHOUT TRYING IT!!!

YOU'RE GOING TO DRINK THE KOOL AID AND YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IT!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2014 03:20 GMT
#199
Hey BH, the first round nobody knows each others class right?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2014 03:22 GMT
#200
I think I need to rethink my deck building strategy.
More OTK decks and more cheese decks.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
UpATreeSC 152
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 214
Dewaltoss 111
Hyuk 70
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift2321
Counter-Strike
fl0m1537
Fnx 753
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5096
crisheroes947
Khaldor934
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
summit1g8006
FrodaN3110
shahzam448
KnowMe320
XBOCT308
C9.Mang0191
ArmadaUGS123
ZombieGrub44
Trikslyr28
CosmosSc2 21
PPMD14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2997
Other Games
• imaqtpie859
• Shiphtur285
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 7m
Online Event
14h 7m
FEL
19h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.