• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:43
CEST 12:43
KST 19:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8715 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 184 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2013 04:40 GMT
#961
Policy lynches aside Pandain, I get a different vibe from slam this game. In time to die he actually tried to make sense at the start of the game and started caring less over time. This game he wanted to make it abundantly clear from the start that he didn't give a shit about the game. It really seems quite similar to my play from last game.
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 11 2013 04:40 GMT
#962
Policy lynches do not hurt town. This policy lynch would be pro town in my estimation. Slam is actually weighing us down if he is town. If he is scum, that is great. If he is town, also not bad at all.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 11 2013 04:43 GMT
#963
On December 11 2013 13:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Policy lynches aside Pandain, I get a different vibe from slam this game. In time to die he actually tried to make sense at the start of the game and started caring less over time. This game he wanted to make it abundantly clear from the start that he didn't give a shit about the game. It really seems quite similar to my play from last game.

This is better.

Can we agree holys reasoning was extremely poor?

A policy lynch won't happen anyway but that's something useful that came from this
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 04:43 GMT
#964
Not everyone's primary language is english as this is a world site. I can barely understand him (if at all) as a native english speaker.

What is there to be gained by not lynching him pandain btw? I am approaching it from your side now. Why is alakaslam a bad lynch?
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2013 04:44 GMT
#965
On December 11 2013 13:38 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 13:35 Grackaroni wrote:
Name one time that town successfully policy lynched somebody without there being much resistance.

I've never seen a policy lynch.
Policy lynches are actually bad ideas.
Scum dont actually outright defend someone, often.
That argument is null because maybe we are resisting a poor idea.

And Vayne the reason you don't get policy lynched is because people like me realize that policy lynches, no matter how rewarding to the individual, hurt town

Yeah I agree with the last 2 reasons that is basically what I was saying. It's really silly of Plutarch to expect somebody to flip scum just for getting resistance.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 04:45 GMT
#966
I find holy's reasoning or lack of it townie considering I found him to be a paranoid player from the time to die scum qt. he would not let something like that tarnish his image as scum. He just spent pages arguing against a slam lynch and then opts to vote him. does he do that as scum? doubtful.
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 11 2013 04:47 GMT
#967
If I can read him as town, I ignore him. So I don't care if he's posting bullshit.

I read him as town from early on. Because of how abrasive he is and how that is really hard to do whem you have team members. Furthermore i believe i can get a stronger read, since it isnt that strong now and he could just be super risky, later on. Therefore, he's a bad lynch today even if a dick.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 11 2013 04:48 GMT
#968
Do i really have to quote my own filter pandain?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 11 2013 04:49 GMT
#969
On December 10 2013 08:20 Holyflare wrote:
@Slam.

What to you suggests that Xatalos is scum? (judging by your vote) What specifically outlined his motives as scummy rather than towny. If you reply in cryptics I will policy you!

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2013 04:50 GMT
#970
I guess it comes down to how Holy normally feels about policy lynches. If HF is normally against policy lynching people and is giving reasons for alakaslam being more likely town then he really can't be town after voting him.
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 11 2013 04:51 GMT
#971
He is not a bad lynch today. Today is the only day we can lynch him on policy. I am not policy lynching after day one. So if he survives today we are stuck with him till the end.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 11 2013 04:53 GMT
#972
On December 11 2013 13:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 08:20 Holyflare wrote:
@Slam.

What to you suggests that Xatalos is scum? (judging by your vote) What specifically outlined his motives as scummy rather than towny. If you reply in cryptics I will policy you!


No that happened AGES ago and he responded in cryptics. Then you apparently, according to others, argued against a slam lynch.

VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 04:55 GMT
#973
oh so he was being self aware. nevermind, null.
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 11 2013 04:58 GMT
#974
Holy did you like my reasons for voting bum
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2013 04:59 GMT
#975
Pandain you agree with Rayn's purple case?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 11 2013 05:00 GMT
#976
On December 11 2013 13:36 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 13:31 Holyflare wrote:
I'm playing so that town can have a victory at the end game, if I die (being the only person that can seemingly translate slams posts) then he is a wildcard and is a hinderence to the town win con.

This is super fake reasoning to me.

If we're that confused, slam can explain.
And he's not that unintelligible

Note that I have offered this.

Has anyone asked. . . Decently, for such an explanation? Based on things I have said? Has anyone tried to work with me, versus around me?


Or, has anyone even read what I have said in it's entirety, or even a skim?


Think about it, Vayne, plutarch, others. I martyred last game. Here, I try to aid town as I can. So, when I martyred, you don't lynch me and tell me it is poor play. Now, when I am not martyring, you decide to lynch me- day one- based on the same reasoning I used to martyr.

Which side of the double standard will you maintain? If you decide to hold to the double standard, perhaps I can peacefully assert what Rayne asserted last game: that you all should be lynched as equally anti-town. Note my disregard of his behavior and frustration was shared... By scum, and townies who lead mislynch after mislynch until scum victory. I was party to that.

Who failed to learn last game, VA?

There is meaning behind everything I have said. Ask, and I will answer, but you must be specific, and must not ask that I hamstring myself. That is all I have received thus far, and some insults.

If I am wrong, I apologize for my lack of notice. Bring instructions or a copy to my attention and I will address it. Note that bringing "stop posting the way you have been" in any such or more hostile manner may cause me to revert to my former resentment and possibly, to irrational action. I have been very irrational in the past, note a 90 day TL martyr. This was for offsite reasons, but no insults were involved. I do not intend to do so again, but I don't know what I will do if I am swayed by emotional stress. I do not trust it.

Now, continue. I finished a good one and am starting another. I feel the cool headedness, it is good.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 11 2013 05:05 GMT
#977
Keep posting like that and tell me who you think is scum and maybe we won't lynch you. You have a day to make yourself useful.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 11 2013 05:12 GMT
#978
On December 11 2013 14:05 Plutarch wrote:
Keep posting like that and tell me who you think is scum and maybe we won't lynch you. You have a day to make yourself useful.

This is hamstringing. I bluntly refuse, however on the basis that I stand by my former usefulness.

What does 109 have to do with 35?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 11 2013 05:14 GMT
#979
Yeah nevermind. Let's just lynch him.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 05:15 GMT
#980
LOL.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko273
Rex 49
Codebar 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1319
Bisu 734
Horang2 577
Jaedong 563
actioN 433
BeSt 422
Soulkey 349
Hyuk 316
Soma 306
firebathero 235
[ Show more ]
Larva 230
Hyun 225
Stork 210
Mong 193
Rush 187
Shine 120
hero 82
PianO 80
Pusan 75
Free 73
910 70
Last 70
Shinee 61
Mind 59
Mini 54
Yoon 41
ZerO 39
sorry 30
Sexy 29
Sharp 29
HiyA 27
sSak 26
Bale 26
Zeus 24
ZergMaN 23
Hm[arnc] 14
Noble 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe256
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1290
shoxiejesuss1139
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King259
Other Games
gofns42745
singsing1767
Pyrionflax169
DeMusliM166
KnowMe147
Livibee132
Trikslyr28
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV27
League of Legends
• Jankos1230
Other Games
• Shiphtur388
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
17m
Patches Events
5h 17m
The PondCast
23h 17m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.