• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:20
CEST 06:20
KST 13:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7581 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 184 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 05:20 GMT
#981
i dont know what made you change my mind, that post is just as riddled. made my head hurt to read it since I thought it would be good
I come in for the scraps
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 11 2013 05:25 GMT
#982
Rayne.

Don't forget this page.

Page 49.

Raynepelikoneet what do you say.

Hopefully you see my apology is sincere and complete.

These two are town if spaghetticus is town. Otherwise they are almost certainly scum.

If spaghetticus rolls town these two should not be lynched under any circumstances. My play is annoying and I am fully aware of it but they are fully disgrutled.

And they work exceptionally well in tandem. They refuse to work with me in emotional retaliation if Spaghetticus is town. If he is scum he is telling them what is up in the qt and they know but they know I'm not Chezinu and therefore I can be eliminated in the dayphase.

Rayne I don't know why I needed you to look at this. Just do, especially if I am lynched. I have work tomorrow, and tonight I was watching a bunch of Star Trek to try and emulate the character Spock's style of speaking. I hope it has worked.

I can't form reads on a normal level, House of Chezinu is like a Godsend. Chezinu showed me the way in BttB where I was scum and outed my team to him. My best suggestion was to NK him. It should have been done sooner.

To date, I finally hit a ratio where I definitely have played more town games than scum. However the blue/scum rate still tops the vt rate.

Can't think of anything else to dump. Don't miss this Rayne. I really hope you aren't scum.

Holyflare.

This post is not entirely straight. It will require interpretation. Not everything means what it says exactly. It is ploy. I work in ploys, You must know I work in ploys.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2013 05:32 GMT
#983
lol wat. I don't even know who you are talking about.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 11 2013 05:33 GMT
#984
On December 11 2013 14:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 14:05 Plutarch wrote:
Keep posting like that and tell me who you think is scum and maybe we won't lynch you. You have a day to make yourself useful.

This is hamstringing. I bluntly refuse, however on the basis that I stand by my former usefulness.

What does 109 have to do with 35?


If you are town then you absolutely have to change your playstyle so as not to die. It is your wincon, if you are town that is.


Pandain your vote/post was pretty much the same as what I was saying so what's not to agree with?
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 11 2013 06:19 GMT
#985
I don't man, mafia don't single out people to send little messages. I've got this special power rangers post, and I think he was trying to tell me something.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 11 2013 06:25 GMT
#986
On December 11 2013 15:19 bumatlarge wrote:
I don't man, mafia don't single out people to send little messages. I've got this special power rangers post, and I think he was trying to tell me something.


that was in reference to me to consolidate
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 11 2013 06:28 GMT
#987
On December 11 2013 15:19 bumatlarge wrote:
I don't man, mafia don't single out people to send little messages. I've got this special power rangers post, and I think he was trying to tell me something.


You said you were going to look at me. What resulted from that?
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 11 2013 06:33 GMT
#988
On December 11 2013 15:28 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 15:19 bumatlarge wrote:
I don't man, mafia don't single out people to send little messages. I've got this special power rangers post, and I think he was trying to tell me something.


You said you were going to look at me. What resulted from that?


Nothing
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 11 2013 06:35 GMT
#989
Can we go back to lynching pandain?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 11 2013 06:39 GMT
#990
On December 11 2013 15:33 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 15:28 Plutarch wrote:
On December 11 2013 15:19 bumatlarge wrote:
I don't man, mafia don't single out people to send little messages. I've got this special power rangers post, and I think he was trying to tell me something.


You said you were going to look at me. What resulted from that?


Nothing


You read my entire filter and your conclusion was nothing? That doesn't make sense.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2013 06:48 GMT
#991
On December 11 2013 15:35 bumatlarge wrote:
Can we go back to lynching pandain?

Why do you even want to lynch Pandain?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 06:52 GMT
#992
aren't they OMGUS'ing eachother? pretty sure they both want to lynch the other
I come in for the scraps
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 11 2013 06:56 GMT
#993
On December 11 2013 15:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
aren't they OMGUS'ing eachother? pretty sure they both want to lynch the other


but pandain was sheeping my reasoning and bum has little reasoning
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2013 07:01 GMT
#994
I'm not really buying Bum's story. If he wants to disregard day1 reads because they are weak and just lynch the most useless player that is his opinion. But if he's against lynching alakaslam, who openly states he will not be useful, just because he addresses his posts to Rayn then we have a problem. It really can't be argued that slam will be more useful than Pandain.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 11 2013 07:02 GMT
#995
I'm trying to rainman this slam post... I feel dumb T_T
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 07:04 GMT
#996
I even explained why pandain was not in the thread, so yea that is fairly suspicious. I would have to go back and look at the timeline and see if he kept posting about pandain being the biggest lurker after I explained why
I come in for the scraps
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 11 2013 07:05 GMT
#997
On December 11 2013 16:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
I even explained why pandain was not in the thread, so yea that is fairly suspicious. I would have to go back and look at the timeline and see if he kept posting about pandain being the biggest lurker after I explained why


everything i wrote in my case explains bum
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 07:08 GMT
#998
ok so what I see is that he ignored my post so either not reading the thread or just choose to ignore it, idk which and don't really care not too relevant.

He then decides pandain is going to get replaced and not modkilled so he unvotes, so im leaning towards he isn't reading the thread. So I guess it doesn't mean much.

BUT, he now wants to go back to lynching pandain despite it being abundantly clear that he won't be lurking anymore now.

Last part is what needs to be explained
I come in for the scraps
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 11 2013 07:16 GMT
#999
Couldn't help peeking. Gonna be tired tomorrow.

I had no clue what you were talking about HolyFlare, I googled that and I discovered.

Previously, I had only seen a clip of that movie. It was at a laundromat and in the movie they were at a laundromat and I was watching the washer. Rain man was watching the dryer so my older brother said "look it's the future" and he got in a ton of trouble.

I think that is why nobody told me about it XD

Anyway, to clear a couple things up. I was asking bumatlarge to consolidate. And a lot of what mentions one person is actually universal.

Hopefully I can tune in before deadline.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 11 2013 07:19 GMT
#1000
On December 11 2013 16:16 Alakaslam wrote:
Couldn't help peeking. Gonna be tired tomorrow.

I had no clue what you were talking about HolyFlare, I googled that and I discovered.

Previously, I had only seen a clip of that movie. It was at a laundromat and in the movie they were at a laundromat and I was watching the washer. Rain man was watching the dryer so my older brother said "look it's the future" and he got in a ton of trouble.

I think that is why nobody told me about it XD

Anyway, to clear a couple things up. I was asking bumatlarge to consolidate. And a lot of what mentions one person is actually universal.

Hopefully I can tune in before deadline.


what about the end of your post? x_x
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft477
RuFF_SC2 208
Nina 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3109
GuemChi 912
Leta 120
Terrorterran 76
Bale 40
NaDa 38
Noble 3
Dota 2
febbydoto9
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Mew2King44
Other Games
summit1g7763
C9.Mang0281
ViBE107
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• Pr0nogo 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota293
League of Legends
• Lourlo1303
• Stunt361
Other Games
• Shiphtur519
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 40m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.