• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:08
CEST 22:08
KST 05:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7654 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 134

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:45 GMT
#2661
Maybe it's the fault of others and not my fault...
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 02:45 GMT
#2662
You are venting your frustration at failing to secure a Onegu lynch towards me.

So again: That has no plausibility towards me being scum.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:48 GMT
#2663
On December 02 2013 11:45 Mocsta wrote:
You are venting your frustration at failing to secure a Onegu lynch towards me.

So again: That has no plausibility towards me being scum.

This isn't about you being scum Mocsta, this is about you being mad at me and saying I'm ruining the game for the town. How could I not get frustrated when I write a giant post about Onegu being scum and have to get people to read it (instead of them reading it on their own) when Thrawn writes "JJD is scummy, lets lynch him" and then he gets a majority. Why do you think I reacted in the way I did?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:49 GMT
#2664
You're blaming me for ruining the game because the other players ignored my case and all of my work for no reason. Transitive property.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 02:51 GMT
#2665
How is this not about me being scum.

You are having a monologue with me; where you ask leading questions.

You have zero interest to divine my alignment -- you have already made your mind up.


This is a game of mafia, ppl make cases and campaign for traction. Getting ignored happens to everyone.
You take it to the next level by abusing the mechanics to attempt to force your lynch.
I don't care why you reacted the way you did.. all i know is that next cycle when you insta-vote me.
I have no power to do anything other than achieve a no-lynch. That stinx, and I have lost all interest in the game.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:52 GMT
#2666
On December 02 2013 11:27 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 11:22 cDgCorazon wrote:
On December 02 2013 11:19 Mocsta wrote:
See Corazon
You aren't talking to me to ascertain ny alignment.
.you have already made up your mind and will take whatever I say negatively.

This is a back to basics game. I hope you learn from this and take on the feedback.


I stand by you being town abd I stand by you being stubborn.
This game is over regardless of whether onegu flips town or scum.

Because you refuse to touch on the fact that you said "Onegu is scum" N1 and haven't pushed for his lynch (or anyone else's lynch) since then. Ever since N1 you haven't had the same reads for 3 hours at a time and you don't even believe in the ones you have now.

You don't want to lynch Onegu. Admit it.
Corazon:
You're completely wasting my time now. You are certainly not the "hero" this town needs.

This will be my last post until post-game. Yes, even if the game continues after Onegu.


//You are on my personal ban list.
I have zero desire to continue playing with you now; nor in the future.

I'm talking from this post onwards.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:57 GMT
#2667
What I'm trying to say is: Blame the others for my behavior this game. I was ridiculously frustrated w/ the decision to lynch JJD over Onegu.

Why is this:

-jarjar... don't like his posts, and haven't liked them for awhile now ever since I read what rayn said about him. i don't like his focus on cora or how he goes about it and I don't like how much he likes talking about hf's claim. i dont like how he thinks getting hf to post flavor is alignment indicative (almost all hosts provide fake claims) and I don't like that he asked other people to claim to try and confirm hf's story. scum

More convincing than this:

On November 24 2013 10:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
Why Onegu is scum and needs to die:

I'm just going to go through Onegu's filter and point out the scummy posts that he has made. Mocsta was kind of right when he says that no one has tried to push a lynch, so I'm going to try and rectify that.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 20:28 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:50 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.



Couldn't agree more. Also, don't shit up the thread with useless spam like the LXIII game please. I tried keeping up but the amount of shit posts just trolling/making useless jokes/comments is unbearable and makes it impossible to tell low-laying scum from trolling townies. If anyone goes around posting stupid oneliners without saying anything meaningful they have my vote >.>



Reans first post into the thread and it just fakes activity. He doesnt say what he agrees with and there are multiple things to agree with, does he agree with all or only some he, never actually says what points he agrees with. This is a very scummy first post.


Also if mocsta didnt retract his post limit on himself I was going to call him scum, but he did and I am ok with it for now. I do want to point out he only takes it after cora points out his spam. But unlike cora I thought it was scummy, because it was a easy way to avoid conversation. The was one more post from mocsta I didnt like will find it in moment it was post 4or 5 where he gives 3 scum reads with no reason and then says half the thread hasnt posted so his reads can change.

Coras case on Sciberia is terribad and scummy.

Anyway rean is really scumm though.


Sorry Im at the mall but when I am home I will catchup on both of my games and be up late playing. Ill be checking in periodicly while Im at the mall though.



This is basically his entry post and it doesn't accomplish very much. He kind of makes a stretch when he says that Rean did not point out what he agreed with on my post. I feel that it is because he didn't read the entirety of Rean's post. He then talks about calling Mocsta scum based on a decision he made before he knew whether he was scum or town (Mocsta made his self-imposed post limit pre-game). It's just a play to look like he is analyzing the game when in fact he isn't.

After that, he calls my case "terribad and scummy" yet refuses to say why. Didn't he just say that Rean was "really scummy" for not explaining what he liked about my post? He literally just contradicted himself in the same post. Why does he hold Rean to a higher standard than himself?

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 21:00 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 16:20 Mocsta wrote:
Anyways, I don't want to drown the thread so gonna take a chill pill and re-read again.

Important things for everyone to know:

As town:
- Corazon is a highly emotional player. From my experiences he doesn't give up - even though he says he will (when tunneled by scum)
- Sciberbia (as I have played with him) is a highly analytical player
- Aquanim is a straight-shooter thinker. He *abhors* trolling/spam; and is a pretty effective communicator. I take him to be a head-strong guy that *should* be injecting his thoughts into the thread without provocation

- Thrawn I don't have meta on and don't care, his thoughts align too much with mine.

The others no idea.



Really? You dont know me yet?

On November 20 2013 21:12 Onegu wrote:
I dont like mocstas thread pressance attitude, something seems off about his thread captianism to me, like its almost forced. Its almost like he puts a post restiction on himself pregame, game starts he keeps it up, gets called out for it says Im not going to keep it, and then becomes thread captain in a way that doesnt feel natural to me....

Im not a huge fan on the aquanim case either Ill dig into it more in a bit.


Wait, didn't he say that he is ok with Mocsta giving up his post limit? Why is he not ok with it now? Also, he just yelled at Mocsta for calling him scum for playing exactly like he does every game. Why is he using that as a way to attack Mocsta? He contradicts himself for the second time in the first 5 posts in his filter. He's holding other players to a higher standard than himself. That's not a townie mindset.

He then has that really messed-up post where he quotes Mocsta's filter and I don't even know.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 21 2013 03:59 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 03:52 Mocsta wrote:
On November 21 2013 03:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Nah thrawn you are making things up.
Onegu what the hell are you doing?

Hes scum claiming.

Its impossible for anyone that played with me in Mafia LXIII to think i am scum.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=434275&user=Mocsta
for any doubters



Dont talk about ongoing games.


Two can play at the nitpicking thing. This post is really useless and doesn't go anywhere. A townie would not worry about enforcing the rules and would have not posted this. This goes in line with the fact that his scum read on Mocsta is not really based on anything. He continues on this tunnel without any reasoning and without any proof that Mocsta is scum other than the fact that Mocsta likes to post a lot.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 21 2013 16:40 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 15:32 Aquanim wrote:
On November 21 2013 15:27 Onegu wrote:
Rayn my gut is getting a little tingle from you as I am reading...

@Onegu
Could you explain this further? Do you think he's scum, or are you just happy to see him?


Yes somewhat scummy but I cant point to anything yet just a gut feeling, but these gut feelings on rayn have been correct alot of the time. I am slowly reading the thread while getting ready to go out


This post shows his feelings on Rayn. He thinks that Rayn is scummy due to a "gut feeling". It's not very good reasoning but I would not have been critical of this had he stayed neutral on the Rayn lynch. Yet:

+ Show Spoiler +
[Note: This is from his giant list of reads where he votes for Mocsta. I didn't want to copy the whole list.]

Calls out posts not needed to be called out like aqua not voteing his top scum read

Rayn calling me scum but not looking at past mini games, his meta reads on me are so bad

Doesnt look like he believes his case on aqua, harping the same point over and over when that point isnt scummy

The post where rayn calls out aqua for his spicydinosaur post was really good

Then he somewhat defemds me, but uses correct meta

Calls out sciberia, I like this post as town,

Calls out bereft also like but I disagree

Disagree with almost all of his reads, but post where he calls out mocsta for my meta was good

Post on if him and Jamp are both scum then lynch jamp first is actually townie for rayn, but not anyone else

Calls out mocsta for the cora vote to consolidate as its townie post town points

Unless is trying to do what I did in WC as scum which I dont see he really is town

Rayn saying those are scumclaims, wrong, but from a town rayn


Wait what? Didn't he just say that his "gut" thought that Rayn was scum? He contradicted himself again! To be honest, this looks like at first he made a decision to follow thread sentiment and have suspicion, then changed his mind when he realized that Rayn had a very good chance of being lynched.

Onegu continues to blame Mocsta for the Rayn lynch and continue on his un-justified tunnel in an effort to look like he has scum hunting. Other than his list post, he hasn't mentioned anyone outside of myself, Rean (only 1 or 2 times), and Mocsta. He has an agenda to get Mocsta lynched. One could theorycraft and say that Onegu was trying to capitalize off the Rayn lynch and get Mocsta to be lynched D2 to not have to waste a kill on him.

I'm not going to talk about much else in his filter. His case on Bereft seems like an attempt to scum-hunt after it was made obvious that Mocsta wasn't going to get lynched. I don't even think Onegu believes in his own case- he doesn't even vote Bereft. His filter dive consists of taking a few of Bereft's posts and making one-line analysis of them. It's not in-depth and I don't think that he wants Bereft to be lynched- he just wants the credit of making a case for the first time in the game.

TL;DR
1. He expects other players to play townier than him and is holding them to a higher standard
2. He contradicts himself- a lot. He's even contradicted himself in the same post.
3. He has tunneled Mocsta the whole game, and has only attacked four people, two of which he has only mentioned a few times (Rean and Bereft)
4. His posts and cases wreak to me of only trying to gain credit for scum hunting and not actually getting people lynched

There are other points that I have mentioned before in my filter (such as his activity and the fact that he really doesn't care about who gets lynched), but I think this should be enough to warrant his lynching today.

I would vote for him now but my vote is already on him. Feel free to ask me questions.


If Thrawn had a thought-out and convincing argument for JJD, I wouldn't be mad. But that is far from the case. I put in more effort to make a case that is 100000 times better than what Thrawn wrote. Why did town listen to Thrawn and not me?
Grubby's #1 Fan
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-02 03:03:02
December 02 2013 03:00 GMT
#2668
Day 4 Ends, Night 4 Begins

Outside the pub. Cigars on the street corner. Clouds billow in a frigid air. Traffic is nonexistent.

Onegu: "I am telling you guys, Cora is WITH THE COPS!"

A passing stranger bumps into Onegu.

Onegu turns around to shout at the unknown: "Hey man, watch where the hell you're goin'!"

Facing the gathered group, their eyes go wide. Nobody says anything.

An industrial truck is coming down the street. It's moving fast. They will have to move fast too.

Someone had placed a fake police badge on Onegu's belt and moments later he would be crushed by an oncoming dump truck.




+ Show Spoiler [Final Vote Count] +
Basic Vote Count


Onegu (5): Mocsta, cDgCorazon, Alakaslam, Mocsta, Bereft, Sciberbia
cDgCorazon (1): Onegu, Mocsta
Alakaslam (0): Mocsta

Not Voting (0):



Onegu is currently set to be lynched.

6 players alive means 4 votes to lynch. If you find an error in the vote count, please let me know.

Day 4 ends in at 03:00 GMT (+00:00)



Onegu the Vanilla Townie has been lynched.
+ Show Spoiler [Role PM Fluff] +
Welcome to Back to the Basics Mini Mafia! You are Gaetano Badalamenti, a Mobster (Vanilla Townie). You are one of the strongest candidates to take the position of Padrino in this fair city of liquidia. As the head of Liquidia's most famous drug running organization you are wealthy, and you think, above the law. Of course when its just twelve men in the city of vice, money doesn't weigh as much as you might think. Find the dirty pigs in your midst and see if you can't get elected to a position of even greater power.


Night 4 has begun. 5 players remain. You have to submit your night actions to both myself and GMarshal.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 03:00 GMT
#2669
Onegu. Never play. Again.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 03:01 GMT
#2670
Who knows why. It happened, just like it happens in real life.

But in your case you accuse me of being scum for saying i would vote onegu and then not doing it after your "massive-effort case".

So yeah, this is all about me being scum, and not about you being butt hurt.

What you should be asking about is why Sciberbia dropped his hard read on Onegu so easily to lynch JJD. From the VCA, his vote stayed there even after your Onegu case.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-02 03:01:35
December 02 2013 03:01 GMT
#2671
On December 02 2013 12:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu. Never play. Again.

Manner up
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 03:02 GMT
#2672
On December 02 2013 12:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu. Never play. Again.

No you....

Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 03:02 GMT
#2673
On December 02 2013 12:01 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 12:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu. Never play. Again.

Manner up

Plz modkill me. That is going to be my postgame analysis.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
December 02 2013 03:02 GMT
#2674
fuck me
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 03:02 GMT
#2675
Yeah ok Moc you are probably town but it doesn't matter because Onegu decided to play as scummily as possible.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
December 02 2013 03:04 GMT
#2676
onegu flips town and you think mocsta is probably town??? whaa?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 03:05 GMT
#2677
and slam/sciberbia still arent here.

Celebrating the win i see.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 03:06 GMT
#2678
On December 02 2013 12:04 Bereft wrote:
onegu flips town and you think mocsta is probably town??? whaa?

I don't really care anymore. We've lost and Onegu being town threw away half of my case.

I wonder if Onegu decided before the game that he was going to play as scummy as possible to see how long he would go without being lynched.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
December 02 2013 03:11 GMT
#2679
man, this game sure degenerated quickly.

and to think i thought this game might finally reverse my 0% TL win rate.

G_G
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 03:13 GMT
#2680
On December 02 2013 12:11 Bereft wrote:
man, this game sure degenerated quickly.

and to think i thought this game might finally reverse my 0% TL win rate.

G_G

Whats your read on me now.
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15772
Calm 2212
Mini 156
Rush 104
EffOrt 93
Trap 21
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Dota 2
febbydoto12
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5586
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Liquid`Hasu634
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1836
Beastyqt716
RotterdaM574
B2W.Neo536
shahzam284
C9.Mang0282
crisheroes183
IndyStarCraft 181
QueenE99
Trikslyr94
UpATreeSC60
Dewaltoss58
ToD41
ZombieGrub40
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade997
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 52m
INu's Battles
14h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 52m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.