• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7799 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 133

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:03 GMT
#2641
On December 02 2013 11:01 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 10:57 cDgCorazon wrote:
Also, no one was suspicious enough to lynch you D3 except for the two scum players HF and Onegu. HF didn't even want to lynch anyone and Onegu made a weak-ass case on you. I didn't want to lynch you D3. That leaves 2 possible people suspicious of you.

You were not going to be lynched anytime soon so it actually does makes sense to get rid of people who would be better at finding townies. All you had to do was lynch one townie and you would have won the game. Your point is not valid there.

Why even make this post?

I put 3 scenarios I can think off the top of my head, and the one I felt was most likely wasnt even the one you are talking about here.

The 4th scenario is that you are scum
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:04 GMT
#2642
Also "I have a town read on a scummer" doesn't give you the liberty to switch reads every 3 hours.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 02:08 GMT
#2643
On December 02 2013 11:02 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 11:00 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 10:50 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:43 Mocsta wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:32 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:21 jampidampi wrote:
How does admitting mistakes make someone town? You seem quite certain that he is in fact town.
Especially since Rayn had a scumread on Rean earlier in the day. Basically the fact that Rean admitted he made a mistake makes Rayn switch from thinking he's scum, to balls out hardcore defending him.

Wild theory #1
(stated previously)

Vonthin has played 3 newbies all town.
Suddenly rolls scum and replaces out before posting

Wild Theory #2
Rayn got his role pm (scum) and decided to replace into the thread before joining the QT.
After a while gets town reads and realises Rean is on his team.
backpedals suddenly and we stuck with this rayn now who is miles apart from the rayn yesterday.

This post started the Rayn craziness. What was the purpose of this? To provoke Rayn

Yeah OK, I provoked him and what? Why is it scummy to provoke people Corazon?

I had a town read on Aquanim and a scum read on Rean. Rayn was swapping from Rean to Aqua suddenly. Again, why can't I prod.

Even with the above, you completely neglect that Thrawn threw out several points against Rayn long before the quote above.

Be consistent dude.

You should have known that Rayn has a limit and that if that limit is pushed, what happened D1 happens. He voted you so obviously you were the one who provoked him too much.

It's one thing to prod him with logical questions but to make a post like that has only one intention: to push Rayn past the limit.

It's scummy cause you got Rayn lynched with it.
it's conjecture. Far from pushing him to the limit.

Wild accusations from you to suit your theory.

Why ignore thrawns earlier case....
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:10 GMT
#2644
On December 02 2013 11:08 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 11:02 cDgCorazon wrote:
On December 02 2013 11:00 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 10:50 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:43 Mocsta wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:32 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:21 jampidampi wrote:
How does admitting mistakes make someone town? You seem quite certain that he is in fact town.
Especially since Rayn had a scumread on Rean earlier in the day. Basically the fact that Rean admitted he made a mistake makes Rayn switch from thinking he's scum, to balls out hardcore defending him.

Wild theory #1
(stated previously)

Vonthin has played 3 newbies all town.
Suddenly rolls scum and replaces out before posting

Wild Theory #2
Rayn got his role pm (scum) and decided to replace into the thread before joining the QT.
After a while gets town reads and realises Rean is on his team.
backpedals suddenly and we stuck with this rayn now who is miles apart from the rayn yesterday.

This post started the Rayn craziness. What was the purpose of this? To provoke Rayn

Yeah OK, I provoked him and what? Why is it scummy to provoke people Corazon?

I had a town read on Aquanim and a scum read on Rean. Rayn was swapping from Rean to Aqua suddenly. Again, why can't I prod.

Even with the above, you completely neglect that Thrawn threw out several points against Rayn long before the quote above.

Be consistent dude.

You should have known that Rayn has a limit and that if that limit is pushed, what happened D1 happens. He voted you so obviously you were the one who provoked him too much.

It's one thing to prod him with logical questions but to make a post like that has only one intention: to push Rayn past the limit.

It's scummy cause you got Rayn lynched with it.
it's conjecture. Far from pushing him to the limit.

Wild accusations from you to suit your theory.

Why ignore thrawns earlier case....

Why make a post like that?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 02:10 GMT
#2645
On December 02 2013 11:04 cDgCorazon wrote:
Also "I have a town read on a scummer" doesn't give you the liberty to switch reads every 3 hours.

Right.

So poor play is scummy play?

Stop being a Noob and looking at actions.

Are my flips transparent... If so.. it's typical of town motivation.


If bot transparent. Then I am hiding behind wishy washyness which is typical of scum.


Considering I have been upfront the entire game, I can not comprehend how this is being associated as scummy vs poor.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:10 GMT
#2646
Plz answer these too

On December 02 2013 10:01 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 09:58 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 09:47 cDgCorazon wrote:
So why is it that you refuse to lynch Onegu again?


On December 01 2013 21:59 Mocsta wrote:
On December 01 2013 16:58 ObviousOne wrote:
Basic Vote Count


Onegu (2): Mocsta, cDgCorazon, Alakaslam,
cDgCorazon (2): Onegu, Mocsta

Not Voting (2): Bereft, sciberbia



No one is currently set to be lynched.

6 players alive means 4 votes to lynch. If you find an error in the vote count, please let me know.

Day 4 ends in at 03:00 GMT (+00:00)

(1) My final scum team is: Holyflare, Onegu, Sciberbia

(2) ##Vote: Onegu

I am voting Onegu as we need consolidation.

(3) Bereft We need you on Onegu
I even ask Bereft to consolidate

I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

You're still reluctant to lynch him. You're only doing it for consolidation. Why are Sciberia/Slam/myself scummier than Onegu?

On December 02 2013 10:15 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 14:09 Mocsta wrote:
I'm down with a Corazon lynch

I think I'm alive because I have a strong town read in someone I shouldn't.


I will be home in about 6hrs and am will filter dive from there.

Scibs has voiced my concern pretty well. Oddly enough he didn't seem concerned I called him out. This game is just odd and my care factor has sunk to zilch.

That's courtesy if Corazon. I'm happy to lynch hun for funsies.

##unvote
##vote:Corazon


So this post is from an alternate universe or something?

You write on sentence about how I could be town due to a post by HF but then you say I'm still suspicious. If that one point is enough to give you a town read on me, why did you vote for me in the first place?

Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 02:11 GMT
#2647
On December 02 2013 11:10 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 11:08 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 11:02 cDgCorazon wrote:
On December 02 2013 11:00 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 10:50 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:43 Mocsta wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:32 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:21 jampidampi wrote:
How does admitting mistakes make someone town? You seem quite certain that he is in fact town.
Especially since Rayn had a scumread on Rean earlier in the day. Basically the fact that Rean admitted he made a mistake makes Rayn switch from thinking he's scum, to balls out hardcore defending him.

Wild theory #1
(stated previously)

Vonthin has played 3 newbies all town.
Suddenly rolls scum and replaces out before posting

Wild Theory #2
Rayn got his role pm (scum) and decided to replace into the thread before joining the QT.
After a while gets town reads and realises Rean is on his team.
backpedals suddenly and we stuck with this rayn now who is miles apart from the rayn yesterday.

This post started the Rayn craziness. What was the purpose of this? To provoke Rayn

Yeah OK, I provoked him and what? Why is it scummy to provoke people Corazon?

I had a town read on Aquanim and a scum read on Rean. Rayn was swapping from Rean to Aqua suddenly. Again, why can't I prod.

Even with the above, you completely neglect that Thrawn threw out several points against Rayn long before the quote above.

Be consistent dude.

You should have known that Rayn has a limit and that if that limit is pushed, what happened D1 happens. He voted you so obviously you were the one who provoked him too much.

It's one thing to prod him with logical questions but to make a post like that has only one intention: to push Rayn past the limit.

It's scummy cause you got Rayn lynched with it.
it's conjecture. Far from pushing him to the limit.

Wild accusations from you to suit your theory.

Why ignore thrawns earlier case....

Why make a post like that?
because you ignored thrawn provoking rayn before I did.

I am highlighting your tunnel.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 02:12 GMT
#2648
Both have been answered
Where is the breakdown?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:12 GMT
#2649
On December 02 2013 11:10 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 11:04 cDgCorazon wrote:
Also "I have a town read on a scummer" doesn't give you the liberty to switch reads every 3 hours.

Right.

So poor play is scummy play?

Stop being a Noob and looking at actions.

Are my flips transparent... If so.. it's typical of town motivation.


If bot transparent. Then I am hiding behind wishy washyness which is typical of scum.


Considering I have been upfront the entire game, I can not comprehend how this is being associated as scummy vs poor.

Does taking "wishywashyness" and calling it "transparency" make you town? No.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:13 GMT
#2650
On December 02 2013 11:11 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 11:10 cDgCorazon wrote:
On December 02 2013 11:08 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 11:02 cDgCorazon wrote:
On December 02 2013 11:00 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 10:50 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:43 Mocsta wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:32 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:21 jampidampi wrote:
How does admitting mistakes make someone town? You seem quite certain that he is in fact town.
Especially since Rayn had a scumread on Rean earlier in the day. Basically the fact that Rean admitted he made a mistake makes Rayn switch from thinking he's scum, to balls out hardcore defending him.

Wild theory #1
(stated previously)

Vonthin has played 3 newbies all town.
Suddenly rolls scum and replaces out before posting

Wild Theory #2
Rayn got his role pm (scum) and decided to replace into the thread before joining the QT.
After a while gets town reads and realises Rean is on his team.
backpedals suddenly and we stuck with this rayn now who is miles apart from the rayn yesterday.

This post started the Rayn craziness. What was the purpose of this? To provoke Rayn

Yeah OK, I provoked him and what? Why is it scummy to provoke people Corazon?

I had a town read on Aquanim and a scum read on Rean. Rayn was swapping from Rean to Aqua suddenly. Again, why can't I prod.

Even with the above, you completely neglect that Thrawn threw out several points against Rayn long before the quote above.

Be consistent dude.

You should have known that Rayn has a limit and that if that limit is pushed, what happened D1 happens. He voted you so obviously you were the one who provoked him too much.

It's one thing to prod him with logical questions but to make a post like that has only one intention: to push Rayn past the limit.

It's scummy cause you got Rayn lynched with it.
it's conjecture. Far from pushing him to the limit.

Wild accusations from you to suit your theory.

Why ignore thrawns earlier case....

Why make a post like that?
because you ignored thrawn provoking rayn before I did.

I am highlighting your tunnel.

Because you ignored how stupid and useless that post was.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:16 GMT
#2651
On December 02 2013 11:12 Mocsta wrote:
Both have been answered
Where is the breakdown?

You haven't answered them. You don't want an Onegu lynch and you're just going with it because consolidation. Standing out on this lynch is basically a scum claim. But you don't want this lynch and haven't explained why sciberia isn't scummier than Onegu. Do you believe in your reads anymore?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 02:19 GMT
#2652
See Corazon
You aren't talking to me to ascertain ny alignment.
.you have already made up your mind and will take whatever I say negatively.

This is a back to basics game. I hope you learn from this and take on the feedback.


I stand by you being town abd I stand by you being stubborn.
This game is over regardless of whether onegu flips town or scum.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:22 GMT
#2653
On December 02 2013 11:19 Mocsta wrote:
See Corazon
You aren't talking to me to ascertain ny alignment.
.you have already made up your mind and will take whatever I say negatively.

This is a back to basics game. I hope you learn from this and take on the feedback.


I stand by you being town abd I stand by you being stubborn.
This game is over regardless of whether onegu flips town or scum.

Because you refuse to touch on the fact that you said "Onegu is scum" N1 and haven't pushed for his lynch (or anyone else's lynch) since then. Ever since N1 you haven't had the same reads for 3 hours at a time and you don't even believe in the ones you have now.

You don't want to lynch Onegu. Admit it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 02:27 GMT
#2654
On December 02 2013 11:22 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 11:19 Mocsta wrote:
See Corazon
You aren't talking to me to ascertain ny alignment.
.you have already made up your mind and will take whatever I say negatively.

This is a back to basics game. I hope you learn from this and take on the feedback.


I stand by you being town abd I stand by you being stubborn.
This game is over regardless of whether onegu flips town or scum.

Because you refuse to touch on the fact that you said "Onegu is scum" N1 and haven't pushed for his lynch (or anyone else's lynch) since then. Ever since N1 you haven't had the same reads for 3 hours at a time and you don't even believe in the ones you have now.

You don't want to lynch Onegu. Admit it.
Corazon:
You're completely wasting my time now. You are certainly not the "hero" this town needs.

This will be my last post until post-game. Yes, even if the game continues after Onegu.


//You are on my personal ban list.
I have zero desire to continue playing with you now; nor in the future.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:29 GMT
#2655
On December 02 2013 11:27 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 11:22 cDgCorazon wrote:
On December 02 2013 11:19 Mocsta wrote:
See Corazon
You aren't talking to me to ascertain ny alignment.
.you have already made up your mind and will take whatever I say negatively.

This is a back to basics game. I hope you learn from this and take on the feedback.


I stand by you being town abd I stand by you being stubborn.
This game is over regardless of whether onegu flips town or scum.

Because you refuse to touch on the fact that you said "Onegu is scum" N1 and haven't pushed for his lynch (or anyone else's lynch) since then. Ever since N1 you haven't had the same reads for 3 hours at a time and you don't even believe in the ones you have now.

You don't want to lynch Onegu. Admit it.
Corazon:
You're completely wasting my time now. You are certainly not the "hero" this town needs.

This will be my last post until post-game. Yes, even if the game continues after Onegu.


//You are on my personal ban list.
I have zero desire to continue playing with you now; nor in the future.

Dude. I'm not being a dick to you. If anything I should be more of a dick to you for the way you've treated me this game.

Ofc if you are scum then we can kiss and make up post-game
Grubby's #1 Fan
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
December 02 2013 02:33 GMT
#2656
Basic Vote Count


Onegu (5): Mocsta, cDgCorazon, Alakaslam, Mocsta, Bereft, Sciberbia
cDgCorazon (1): Onegu, Mocsta
Alakaslam (0): Mocsta

Not Voting (0):



Onegu is currently set to be lynched.

6 players alive means 4 votes to lynch. If you find an error in the vote count, please let me know.

Day 4 ends in at 03:00 GMT (+00:00)
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 02:39 GMT
#2657
//RANT
You are not being a dick to me & Thats not my problem with you.

In a normal game where 2 votes can lynch someone, I dont need to coddle you by the balls to secure a lynch.

This game is completely different in my OPINION, and there are no spare townies left.
You have already proven over 48hrs + you dont give two shits on this town.. I repeat.. the only reason we lynched Holyflare is because SCUM BUSSED HF

This is unacceptable and you are goign to rinse/repeat with me.
I have no desire to waste another 72hrs of my life (Night + 48hrs vote) for nothing.

Like, I'm done.

//rant over
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:40 GMT
#2658
How do you think I felt when I proved Onegu is scum D2 and he still hasn't been lynched?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 02:42 GMT
#2659
That has nothing to do with the plausibility of me being scum.

Because of this lynch mechanic: you are ruining the game for everyone single-handedly.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 02 2013 02:44 GMT
#2660
On December 02 2013 11:42 Mocsta wrote:
That has nothing to do with the plausibility of me being scum.

Because of this lynch mechanic: you are ruining the game for everyone single-handedly.

That wasn't talking about you being scum. That was about you being mad at me.
How do you think I felt when I pushed the Onegu lynch D2 but they decided to lynch JJD because Thrawn posted 2 sentences about his scumminess?

Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1123
RotterdaM632
SteadfastSC296
TKL 229
Rex132
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 296
TKL 229
Rex 132
ProTech48
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42141
Calm 2957
Shuttle 2458
Jaedong 1621
Horang2 817
actioN 572
Soma 508
Mini 449
Soulkey 444
Rush 391
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 347
Stork 345
ZerO 262
BeSt 244
Larva 230
Snow 187
Mong 131
firebathero 124
hero 115
Zeus 96
Mind 84
910 71
Free 64
Hyun 47
sorry 43
Shine 42
Sharp 42
Shinee 36
PianO 33
Pusan 32
JYJ 30
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 25
Sexy 25
Bale 23
HiyA 22
Terrorterran 21
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Killer 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
Fnx 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz18
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2229
hiko815
crisheroes508
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi209
DeMusliM188
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX147
dupreeh72
Trikslyr70
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)15
ceh90
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1400
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2112
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen105
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 40m
The PondCast
19h 40m
INu's Battles
20h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.