• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:34
CEST 17:34
KST 00:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8083 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 138

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 296 Next
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 04:40 GMT
#2741
On October 22 2013 13:37 Mocsta wrote:
What does crab have to do with anything.

That's toad et.

This is bullshit now. U immediately suspected stutters of being scum regardless of being masoned with lastargument. And now self admit to doing nothing to develop this read. Then u end up voting him....

Ok. Sno agreed that stutters isn't instant town, but he's done more in the thread to develop his read than u.


Err, I don't see what you aren't getting. Crabb and Goyle are two different alignments, but flavourwise they are bestbuds. Thats why I thought that there was a possibility that Padma and Pavarti were two different alignments. It had nothing to do with my read on Stutters, it had to do with setup speculation. There was no point in pursuing it because there is no way to know if the setup speculation is correct or not.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 04:42 GMT
#2742
On October 22 2013 13:38 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
I have a problem. Why is Grackaroni saying to multiple people that they "tried to move the lynch from yamato/CR to Stutters"? That's a fucking misrepresentation.

Although this is weird:
Show nested quote +
(2) Again, your interpretation is that I "tried to move the lynch off" of yamato, when I actually just preferred to lynch stutters. (bad move, yes.) I was fine with either lynch and was having trouble deciding between them.

Why was this a bad move? Do you think it's the absolute trith CR is scum? In case he is not, why was it a mistake to lynch Stutters over him?

-rayn

I've got a feeling that you have many problems.

he's already said he's confident CR is scum.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 04:43 GMT
#2743
On October 22 2013 13:38 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
I have a problem. Why is Grackaroni saying to multiple people that they "tried to move the lynch from yamato/CR to Stutters"? That's a fucking misrepresentation.

Although this is weird:
Show nested quote +
(2) Again, your interpretation is that I "tried to move the lynch off" of yamato, when I actually just preferred to lynch stutters. (bad move, yes.) I was fine with either lynch and was having trouble deciding between them.

Why was this a bad move? Do you think it's the absolute trith CR is scum? In case he is not, why was it a mistake to lynch Stutters over him?

-rayn


Yeah I think CR is scum, I've had the scumread on yamato for a long time, and with the closeness of the lynch (and the quick vote changes to Stutters) it makes it very likely in my opinion. If he somehow isn't scum, then it was still a mistake in my decision making to lynch Stutters over a dude who I had read as scum for the whole game.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 04:48 GMT
#2744
On October 22 2013 13:37 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 13:26 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 22 2013 13:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 22 2013 13:05 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 22 2013 13:02 Grackaroni wrote:
There is a lot of scum motivation for you to stay out of the thread. If you come in beforehand and say you want to switch to stutters and Yamato is lynched you lose all of the town cred you could have gotten. If you you post beforehand that you still think Yamato is scum and continue to push Yamato then you increase the chance of losing Yamato.

The point on me not being in the thread is a matter of perspective, really. You see it as me purposely staying out, whereas it is actually me only finishing reading the thread close to deadline. There is not much that I can say to change your mind on this.

What can i say. It's hard for me to believe that you just happened to make a mistake where you vote Stutters with bad reasoning. (CR could be useful) - already contradicted earlier in filter. And that you just happened to show up at the end of the lynch and that your stance on the player you tried to move the lynch off of switches back and forth based on your interpretation of the same information. And when you give your reasoning for Stutters being as strong of a scum read as Yamato it's self-admittedly weak and it's clear you didn't even read through his filter/misinterpreted his posts.


(1) The reasoning wasn't CR could be useful, it was that CR looked as though he was going to do something, whereas stutters was doing nothing at all, and showed no sign that he would start doing anything.
(2) Again, your interpretation is that I "tried to move the lynch off" of yamato, when I actually just preferred to lynch stutters. (bad move, yes.) I was fine with either lynch and was having trouble deciding between them.
(3) My stance on yamato doesn't switch back and forth, I think he is scum, why I stated that he reacted fine to my case I have already explained, although I think it was silly to say that.
(4) Yeah, I did not read through Stutters' filter, I didn't have time. The reasoning of Stutter's being as strong a scumread as yamato is self-admittedly weak in hindsight. At the time I did not think that was the case.

1) I don't really see what is different.

2) when you have a strong scumread on somebody the whole game and then switch your mind in the last minute without even reading through stutters' filter just based on the fact that CR might do something then I get the impression you are trying to move the lynch off Yamato.

3) I can't see town act the way you did to that question. If someone asks me what happened to someone I think is scum and I dont want to get sidetracked then I say that I think he is mafia too but I want to focus on Sn0 Man. I don't lie about feeling good about Yamato's responses in order to avoid getting sidetracked.

I like this numbering system
(1) I didn't not vote him because he could have been strong for town or anything, I chose not to vote him because he wasn't being useless. Its not that he could make a nice impact for town, but rather that he would not contribute nothing at all. I can't really explain this any better.
(3) Yeah, I have no idea why I said that, I really can't remember, what I've said are just assumptions. I'm quite baffled to be honest.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 04:50 GMT
#2745
So all of this talk at the moment is based on yamato being skan's no.1 scum read but him 'trying' to switch to stutters right?
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 04:51 GMT
#2746
Yessir
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 04:51 GMT
#2747
Yes.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 04:52 GMT
#2748
So yeh, you're dying tomorrow. No way a secret vote comes up and then you "mis-time" your vote on stutters. Clearly you wanted to look like you were trying to vote him but saving ray. Why?
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 04:53 GMT
#2749
Grack tried to push the same "why are you trying to switch the lynch bla bla" bullshit on me earlier on..

-rayn
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 04:55 GMT
#2750
On October 22 2013 13:53 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Grack tried to push the same "why are you trying to switch the lynch bla bla" bullshit on me earlier on..

-rayn

I did. Because you weren't specifically addressing Yamato but kept pushing forward other lynch options. I even asked you guys why you didn't want to lynch Yamato and nobody answered.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 04:56 GMT
#2751
Actually no, I'm not dying tomorrow. I have already explained the dumb reasoning behind thinking that I just wanted to look as though I was changing my vote, or as though I planned to vote after the deadline:
On October 22 2013 09:42 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 09:29 Blazinghand wrote:
I actually am doing some thoughts on skan and the D2 vote that's making me think he's scum. he claims his hands were too slow, but I'm betting he PLANNED to swap after the deadline and not have his vote count, but got surprised by the secret vote and stutters actually flipped. If stutters were scum I'd say skan is scum 100%, but stutters flipped town so I'm still thinking it through. I'm gonna have some dinner and put together some more complete thoughts on what happened with the D2 lynch.

(1) If I planned to swap after deadline, and yam/CR is scum, and the secret vote surprised me, then I'd be knowingly switching off flipped scum and onto town, which would only result in me looking scummy.
(2) The secret vote wouldn't have surprised me if it is a scum ability, because I'd know that it was going to happen.
(1re2) Last option, if I planned to swap after deadline, and yam/GR is scum, and the secret vote didnt surprise me, then I'd be knowingly switching off scum onto flipped town, which would only result in me looking scummy.

Now how would any plan related to me planning to swap votes after deadline be a scum move?

Naysayers with yo' naysayin'

raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 04:56 GMT
#2752
Oh god. What's the point of sacrificing 2 scum when CR is probably gonna die anyways tomorrow if he is scum?
You are seriously saying Skan saved CR and outed himself in the process when it's kinda guaranteed that a player as CR's caliber (no offense) will get lynched tomorrow if he is scum?

-rayn
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 04:58 GMT
#2753
I'm saying he misjudged the timing when he submitted the secret vote and tried to hurridly add his vote before deadline.
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 04:58 GMT
#2754
On October 22 2013 13:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 13:53 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Grack tried to push the same "why are you trying to switch the lynch bla bla" bullshit on me earlier on..

-rayn

I did. Because you weren't specifically addressing Yamato but kept pushing forward other lynch options. I even asked you guys why you didn't want to lynch Yamato and nobody answered.

That's bullshit. I answered you as soon as you asked me. And your question was "why are you trying to dvert the lynch from yamato". To be specific:
On October 22 2013 04:31 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 04:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Question: What is with the miscommunication between you and Koshi.
On October 22 2013 01:15 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 22 2013 01:06 Mattchew wrote:
Pandain buddying holy makes me lean even less towards holy can someone else confirm this is what happened

Last game Pandain claimed scum with his scumbuddy at the start of the game. He can hard buddy or hard distance from his scumbuddies. What he says about someone does not tell anything about their alignment, only Pandain's.

That being said i think HF is town.

-rayn

On October 22 2013 03:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 22 2013 03:19 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 03:17 Sn0_Man wrote:
On October 22 2013 03:15 Cephiro wrote:
Why aren't there more votes on Hope?

If I understood correctly, he claims his night 1 action was to put a cop check potion on Toad, and he got no results since toad died and was unable to chug the potion. (Irrelevant anyway due to the flip.)

Does anyone else see this as incredibly coincidental if we had a tracker that was aware of his night actions? I smell an easy lie here. More likely he just went and shot or killed Toad.

Yo that aint wat happened. He's making syllo invincible for a day as a check of his claim. If he's lying then we lynch him. For today, I'm letting him slide. Lynching CR seems good to me.


Yeah i mean if we plan to have hope and I use our powers, then either a) we've averted some mislynches or b) caught scum when hope or fails to save syllo. I don't think lynching either of us is a good move today (but then again i am a biased source!)

CR would basically be a policy lynch on a lurking replacement ._.

not sure if I want to encourage that idea ._.

how scummy was yamato before he replaced out?

Please read Holyflare. I want to lynch him. Or we. As in rayn and I.

Raynoshi also seems to me to be trying hard to push the lynch away from Yamato while saying they aren't opposed to lynching him.

I dunno. I don't think Holyflare is scum. Apparently Koshi thinks so. We have not discussed our townreads a lot.
We are not pushing CR lynch away. Stutters is a better target imo.

-rayn[/y]

Same bullshit.

[i]-rayn
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 04:58 GMT
#2755
On October 22 2013 13:56 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Oh god. What's the point of sacrificing 2 scum when CR is probably gonna die anyways tomorrow if he is scum?
You are seriously saying Skan saved CR and outed himself in the process when it's kinda guaranteed that a player as CR's caliber (no offense) will get lynched tomorrow if he is scum?

-rayn

I don't know what scum abilities each player has. Scum is in a shit position. Town is confirming itself just through roles and pretty soon other people will be ruled out from posts. scum can't afford losing anyone else at this point.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 04:59 GMT
#2756
Well, at least you get points for trying, Holyflare.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:00 GMT
#2757
skan didnt save CR anyways his vote happened post deadline. plus all this talk about CR scum with skan is bad because it's drawing associative tells between unflipped players.


I don't buy that skan just happened yo catch up as the deadline hit though. like its not like you can't tell the time until you've read the thread. tl has clocks everywhere
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 05:00 GMT
#2758
On October 22 2013 13:58 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 13:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 22 2013 13:53 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Grack tried to push the same "why are you trying to switch the lynch bla bla" bullshit on me earlier on..

-rayn

I did. Because you weren't specifically addressing Yamato but kept pushing forward other lynch options. I even asked you guys why you didn't want to lynch Yamato and nobody answered.

That's bullshit. I answered you as soon as you asked me. And your question was "why are you trying to dvert the lynch from yamato". To be specific:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 04:31 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 22 2013 04:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Question: What is with the miscommunication between you and Koshi.
On October 22 2013 01:15 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 22 2013 01:06 Mattchew wrote:
Pandain buddying holy makes me lean even less towards holy can someone else confirm this is what happened

Last game Pandain claimed scum with his scumbuddy at the start of the game. He can hard buddy or hard distance from his scumbuddies. What he says about someone does not tell anything about their alignment, only Pandain's.

That being said i think HF is town.

-rayn

On October 22 2013 03:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 22 2013 03:19 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 03:17 Sn0_Man wrote:
On October 22 2013 03:15 Cephiro wrote:
Why aren't there more votes on Hope?

If I understood correctly, he claims his night 1 action was to put a cop check potion on Toad, and he got no results since toad died and was unable to chug the potion. (Irrelevant anyway due to the flip.)

Does anyone else see this as incredibly coincidental if we had a tracker that was aware of his night actions? I smell an easy lie here. More likely he just went and shot or killed Toad.

Yo that aint wat happened. He's making syllo invincible for a day as a check of his claim. If he's lying then we lynch him. For today, I'm letting him slide. Lynching CR seems good to me.


Yeah i mean if we plan to have hope and I use our powers, then either a) we've averted some mislynches or b) caught scum when hope or fails to save syllo. I don't think lynching either of us is a good move today (but then again i am a biased source!)

CR would basically be a policy lynch on a lurking replacement ._.

not sure if I want to encourage that idea ._.

how scummy was yamato before he replaced out?

Please read Holyflare. I want to lynch him. Or we. As in rayn and I.

Raynoshi also seems to me to be trying hard to push the lynch away from Yamato while saying they aren't opposed to lynching him.

I dunno. I don't think Holyflare is scum. Apparently Koshi thinks so. We have not discussed our townreads a lot.
We are not pushing CR lynch away. Stutters is a better target imo.

-rayn[/y]

Same bullshit.

[i]-rayn

Not bullshit. I asked earlier

On October 22 2013 03:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 03:31 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 22 2013 03:30 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 03:29 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 22 2013 03:27 Sn0_Man wrote:
On October 22 2013 03:25 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 22 2013 03:23 Sn0_Man wrote:
Well, I'm treating hopeless coming thru as a red check on holyflare more or less, so I'm willing to wait on that lynch till tomorrow koshi.

Unless I am reading wrong he already used his copcheck on Toad.

? He is gonna make syllo invincible for tomorrow. I'm calling that a green check on him. If it happens.

How do we know he is invincible?

syllo could post and confirmed he has received the potion

Ohyeah. Smart. Damnit.

How can I not find a target to lynch.

You don't want to kill Yamato?

you didn't respond. Then I said that. How about you quit raging about being accused and read through Skanjab1s' posts and comment.
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 05:01 GMT
#2759
On October 22 2013 13:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 13:56 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Oh god. What's the point of sacrificing 2 scum when CR is probably gonna die anyways tomorrow if he is scum?
You are seriously saying Skan saved CR and outed himself in the process when it's kinda guaranteed that a player as CR's caliber (no offense) will get lynched tomorrow if he is scum?

-rayn

I don't know what scum abilities each player has. Scum is in a shit position. Town is confirming itself just through roles and pretty soon other people will be ruled out from posts. scum can't afford losing anyone else at this point.

Did you even read my post? Do you think it's better for Skan to look better in comparsion to out himself by saving CR, who if scum, will get lynched tomorrow 100%?

-rayn
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:01 GMT
#2760
Then who the fuck has a secret vote?!
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 52
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58454
Bisu 2973
Calm 1840
FanTaSy 1034
Stork 811
Rush 408
hero 374
firebathero 188
Snow 115
Sharp 111
[ Show more ]
actioN 85
Free 65
Mind 65
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Sexy 24
soO 24
Mong 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi979
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo697
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 26m
OSC
7h 26m
Replay Cast
7h 26m
OSC
20h 26m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.