• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:51
CEST 20:51
KST 03:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11979 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 139

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 296 Next
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 05:02 GMT
#2761
I knew how long it was until deadline, I was just busy reading the thread. I don't skip ahead.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 05:02 GMT
#2762
On October 22 2013 14:00 Blazinghand wrote:
skan didnt save CR anyways his vote happened post deadline. plus all this talk about CR scum with skan is bad because it's drawing associative tells between unflipped players.


I don't buy that skan just happened yo catch up as the deadline hit though. like its not like you can't tell the time until you've read the thread. tl has clocks everywhere

it doesn't matter if the players are unflipped. It's not bad. If someone switches off their top scum read at the last second with bad reasoning that is something that needs to be looked into. It makes me think CR is more likely to be scum.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:02 GMT
#2763
I know all of gryffindors powers, I know BH, mocsta, probably sn0, syllo
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 05:05 GMT
#2764
On October 22 2013 14:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 13:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 22 2013 13:56 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Oh god. What's the point of sacrificing 2 scum when CR is probably gonna die anyways tomorrow if he is scum?
You are seriously saying Skan saved CR and outed himself in the process when it's kinda guaranteed that a player as CR's caliber (no offense) will get lynched tomorrow if he is scum?

-rayn

I don't know what scum abilities each player has. Scum is in a shit position. Town is confirming itself just through roles and pretty soon other people will be ruled out from posts. scum can't afford losing anyone else at this point.

Did you even read my post? Do you think it's better for Skan to look better in comparsion to out himself by saving CR, who if scum, will get lynched tomorrow 100%?

-rayn

I read and responded to your post. You just didn't like the response. It doesn't make Skan look good but I doubt scum thinks they can win with 2 players. Go read the posts and respond beyond Grack pulled this shit on me earlier.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:05 GMT
#2765
On October 22 2013 14:02 Skanjab1s wrote:
I knew how long it was until deadline, I was just busy reading the thread. I don't skip ahead.


yeah see i feel like 120 seconds before the deadline any person, ANY player would just like read the vote count if they were contemplating swapping votes. I really don't buy this story at all
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:05 GMT
#2766
that's 10 powers and 16 players left the 6 people remaining:

rayn
ceph
vayne
skan
ray
onegu


one of you people has a fucking secret vote, if it's impossible for skanjab to have it then it has to be the remaining one of you fuckers
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 05:05 GMT
#2767
What's my power?

-rayn
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:06 GMT
#2768
ray, onegu, vayne, ceph, rayn;

this makes ray look scummy because if he has the vote he just used it to save himself right?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:07 GMT
#2769
On October 22 2013 14:05 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
What's my power?

-rayn


I don't know?
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 05:07 GMT
#2770
I thought these people were Gryffindors...
rayn
ceph
vayne

-rayn
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:07 GMT
#2771
On October 22 2013 14:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:00 Blazinghand wrote:
skan didnt save CR anyways his vote happened post deadline. plus all this talk about CR scum with skan is bad because it's drawing associative tells between unflipped players.


I don't buy that skan just happened yo catch up as the deadline hit though. like its not like you can't tell the time until you've read the thread. tl has clocks everywhere

it doesn't matter if the players are unflipped. It's not bad. If someone switches off their top scum read at the last second with bad reasoning that is something that needs to be looked into. It makes me think CR is more likely to be scum.


I think if Skan flips scum (likely) then CR is more likely to be scum. that being said, until Skan flips, the vote swap away from CR is not something I will count against CR when evaluating whether or not I want to lynch CR.

It's really REALLY tempting to build up internally consistent scenarios in your head. I REALLY want to. It's like a flaw of the way I think (though perhaps your mind is better than mine) so as a result, as a RULE, I do not draw associative tells between unflipped players. Skan's swap makes him look bad, not CR.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 05:07 GMT
#2772
On October 22 2013 14:05 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:02 Skanjab1s wrote:
I knew how long it was until deadline, I was just busy reading the thread. I don't skip ahead.


yeah see i feel like 120 seconds before the deadline any person, ANY player would just like read the vote count if they were contemplating swapping votes. I really don't buy this story at all


? I never claimed to not read the vote count. They were periodically posted throughout the thread, I literally could not have missed them.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:08 GMT
#2773
On October 22 2013 14:07 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
I thought these people were Gryffindors...
rayn
ceph
vayne

-rayn


sorry i mean hufflepuff, wishful thinking I was in a useful house
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:08 GMT
#2774
On October 22 2013 14:05 Holyflare wrote:
that's 10 powers and 16 players left the 6 people remaining:

rayn
ceph
vayne
skan
ray
onegu


one of you people has a fucking secret vote, if it's impossible for skanjab to have it then it has to be the remaining one of you fuckers


It could have been skanjab who cast the secret vote. I don't know why everyone is buying his "oh I just HAPPENED to finish reading the thread exactly at the deadline" story
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:09 GMT
#2775
On October 22 2013 14:07 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:05 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:02 Skanjab1s wrote:
I knew how long it was until deadline, I was just busy reading the thread. I don't skip ahead.


yeah see i feel like 120 seconds before the deadline any person, ANY player would just like read the vote count if they were contemplating swapping votes. I really don't buy this story at all


? I never claimed to not read the vote count. They were periodically posted throughout the thread, I literally could not have missed them.


What I'm saying is that your so-called "story" can't be true because anyone who really cared about the lynch would just click on the votecount thread and see the most recent votecount when they realized the deadline was approaching. Did you REALLY not realize the deadline was at hand? Is that the story you're going with?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 05:09 GMT
#2776
On October 22 2013 14:08 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:07 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
I thought these people were Gryffindors...
rayn
ceph
vayne

-rayn


sorry i mean hufflepuff, wishful thinking I was in a useful house

So how do you know JAT's power?
He's also a Gryffindor...

-rayn
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 05:09 GMT
#2777
On October 22 2013 14:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:05 Holyflare wrote:
that's 10 powers and 16 players left the 6 people remaining:

rayn
ceph
vayne
skan
ray
onegu


one of you people has a fucking secret vote, if it's impossible for skanjab to have it then it has to be the remaining one of you fuckers


It could have been skanjab who cast the secret vote. I don't know why everyone is buying his "oh I just HAPPENED to finish reading the thread exactly at the deadline" story


Lul, nobody is buying that story, even though its the truth.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:10 GMT
#2778
I can't count then, thought there's 16 left?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:10 GMT
#2779
k no there's 17, so jat too
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 05:11 GMT
#2780
On October 22 2013 14:09 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:07 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:05 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:02 Skanjab1s wrote:
I knew how long it was until deadline, I was just busy reading the thread. I don't skip ahead.


yeah see i feel like 120 seconds before the deadline any person, ANY player would just like read the vote count if they were contemplating swapping votes. I really don't buy this story at all


? I never claimed to not read the vote count. They were periodically posted throughout the thread, I literally could not have missed them.


What I'm saying is that your so-called "story" can't be true because anyone who really cared about the lynch would just click on the votecount thread and see the most recent votecount when they realized the deadline was approaching. Did you REALLY not realize the deadline was at hand? Is that the story you're going with?


Okay, what the fuck are you even saying?

(1) I knew what the votecount was
(2) I never said I didn't know the votecount
(3) I knew when the deadline was
(4) I just said in the past post that I knew when the deadline was.
(5) Can you please read the damn thread?
(6) Thank you.
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1174
TKL 409
IndyStarCraft 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1174
ByuN 482
TKL 409
IndyStarCraft 278
Reynor 237
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29253
Calm 2528
Shuttle 362
Mini 172
White-Ra 144
firebathero 95
Mong 59
scan(afreeca) 18
soO 13
Sacsri 6
[ Show more ]
ZZZero.O 4
Dota 2
Gorgc11268
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3599
Liquid`Hasu490
MindelVK7
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2321
fl0m2091
FrodaN1737
summit1g1022
olofmeister842
B2W.Neo788
Khaldor448
Beastyqt294
crisheroes169
Livibee164
Mew2King72
ToD58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick461
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
angryscii 10
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach57
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur606
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
9m
BSL Open Qualifier
9m
OSC
4h 9m
Replay Cast
4h 9m
OSC
17h 9m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.