• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:10
CEST 02:10
KST 09:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9056 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 140

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 296 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:11 GMT
#2781
On October 22 2013 14:09 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:05 Holyflare wrote:
that's 10 powers and 16 players left the 6 people remaining:

rayn
ceph
vayne
skan
ray
onegu


one of you people has a fucking secret vote, if it's impossible for skanjab to have it then it has to be the remaining one of you fuckers


It could have been skanjab who cast the secret vote. I don't know why everyone is buying his "oh I just HAPPENED to finish reading the thread exactly at the deadline" story


Lul, nobody is buying that story, even though its the truth.


Oh... I see what's happening here... You're making some argument that like your story is true BECAUSE it's unbelievable. That's not a freaking argument for your story's truth. You can't just say "my story is so assinine that no scum player would make it up" !!! come on man
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 05:12 GMT
#2782
HF if you keep track of powers and somehow know a lot of people's powers it's extremely unlikely you miss someone is alive in the game. Just saying..

-rayn
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 05:12 GMT
#2783
Okay, so you are just going to keep misattributing me in every post. Well done BH.

I don't know why you keep trying to convince me that I'm saying these things that I have never even mentioned.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:13 GMT
#2784
On October 22 2013 14:11 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:09 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:07 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:05 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:02 Skanjab1s wrote:
I knew how long it was until deadline, I was just busy reading the thread. I don't skip ahead.


yeah see i feel like 120 seconds before the deadline any person, ANY player would just like read the vote count if they were contemplating swapping votes. I really don't buy this story at all


? I never claimed to not read the vote count. They were periodically posted throughout the thread, I literally could not have missed them.


What I'm saying is that your so-called "story" can't be true because anyone who really cared about the lynch would just click on the votecount thread and see the most recent votecount when they realized the deadline was approaching. Did you REALLY not realize the deadline was at hand? Is that the story you're going with?


Okay, what the fuck are you even saying?

(1) I knew what the votecount was
(2) I never said I didn't know the votecount
(3) I knew when the deadline was
(4) I just said in the past post that I knew when the deadline was.
(5) Can you please read the damn thread?
(6) Thank you.


You said you know when the deadline was, but you also posted a vote after the deadline. How does that compute? Clearly there is a lie. Either

1) you didn't know when the deadline was
or
2) your vote was not cast in good faith

which is it?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:13 GMT
#2785
I'm not keeping a track? I just know them off the top of my head.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:14 GMT
#2786
like I just utterly refuse to believe skan's claim to have been reading the thread, then been like "oh hey the deadline is at hand, and I just finished reading the thread, I better type out a vote to UNVOTE MY SCUMREAD real quick" and then was like "ohhhh nooo my fingers are too slow, looks like I voted after the deadline, whoops!"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:14 GMT
#2787
Okay, I'm gonna eat a quick dinner then go over votes again
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 22 2013 05:14 GMT
#2788
Yo, I'm back, gonna be on for a bit. I've caught up with the last few pages about the Skan discussion.

I don't think this discussion regarding Skan and myself being mafia team is quite productive IMO, but that's because I know that I'm town. Given the circumstances, I think it's obvious that I'm gonna flip in the morning from vig. My flip would be the most advantageous for town given that I'm gonna be a semi-lurker, and also it gives good information regarding Skan. Since I'm town, what Skan did was just move his vote from one town to another, drawing suspicion. I don't think this is a mafia thing to do really. Personally if I was mafia, I would not vote switch on two town last minute, unless the winning votes was low like 3-3. With low vote numbers, it may be advantageous for mafia to not be responsible for a mislynch. This is not the case since there were plenty of voters on both stutters and myself.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:14 GMT
#2789
As in hufflepuff all self claimed in QT, mocsta claimed, sn0 said he knows how people died so he can't be secret vote, BH is medic, syllo is modconfirmed. Not keeping track of people with no powers am i? You trying to say I left out JAT because secretly nobody would pick that up and everyone would avoid him?
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 05:15 GMT
#2790
On October 22 2013 14:13 Holyflare wrote:
I'm not keeping a track? I just know them off the top of my head.

So noone can be lying? Everything is confirmed? That's why the extra vote must be in those 6 people right?

-rayn
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 05:16 GMT
#2791
On October 22 2013 14:13 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:11 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:09 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:07 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:05 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:02 Skanjab1s wrote:
I knew how long it was until deadline, I was just busy reading the thread. I don't skip ahead.


yeah see i feel like 120 seconds before the deadline any person, ANY player would just like read the vote count if they were contemplating swapping votes. I really don't buy this story at all


? I never claimed to not read the vote count. They were periodically posted throughout the thread, I literally could not have missed them.


What I'm saying is that your so-called "story" can't be true because anyone who really cared about the lynch would just click on the votecount thread and see the most recent votecount when they realized the deadline was approaching. Did you REALLY not realize the deadline was at hand? Is that the story you're going with?


Okay, what the fuck are you even saying?

(1) I knew what the votecount was
(2) I never said I didn't know the votecount
(3) I knew when the deadline was
(4) I just said in the past post that I knew when the deadline was.
(5) Can you please read the damn thread?
(6) Thank you.


You said you know when the deadline was, but you also posted a vote after the deadline. How does that compute? Clearly there is a lie. Either

1) you didn't know when the deadline was
or
2) your vote was not cast in good faith

which is it?


I knew when the deadline was, after I had finished reading the thread a had a few minutes to think. I thought. I went to post my change of vote. It was too late.

Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:16 GMT
#2792
If you suspect yourself to be shot and know you will flip town, CR, it would be good to hear more from you between now and the start of D3. I promise i'll read and deeply consider your words if you get shot and flip town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 22 2013 05:16 GMT
#2793
On October 22 2013 14:13 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:11 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:09 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:07 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:05 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:02 Skanjab1s wrote:
I knew how long it was until deadline, I was just busy reading the thread. I don't skip ahead.


yeah see i feel like 120 seconds before the deadline any person, ANY player would just like read the vote count if they were contemplating swapping votes. I really don't buy this story at all


? I never claimed to not read the vote count. They were periodically posted throughout the thread, I literally could not have missed them.


What I'm saying is that your so-called "story" can't be true because anyone who really cared about the lynch would just click on the votecount thread and see the most recent votecount when they realized the deadline was approaching. Did you REALLY not realize the deadline was at hand? Is that the story you're going with?


Okay, what the fuck are you even saying?

(1) I knew what the votecount was
(2) I never said I didn't know the votecount
(3) I knew when the deadline was
(4) I just said in the past post that I knew when the deadline was.
(5) Can you please read the damn thread?
(6) Thank you.


You said you know when the deadline was, but you also posted a vote after the deadline. How does that compute? Clearly there is a lie. Either

1) you didn't know when the deadline was
or
2) your vote was not cast in good faith

which is it?

This is a very scummy bifurcation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

What perturbs me greater is that you are commenting on live matters; where are your scum reads based on the past 140 pages?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:17 GMT
#2794
On October 22 2013 14:15 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:13 Holyflare wrote:
I'm not keeping a track? I just know them off the top of my head.

So noone can be lying? Everything is confirmed? That's why the extra vote must be in those 6 people right?

-rayn


No, but I'm in the game trying to work things out from the top of my head. Obviously people can be lying.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:17 GMT
#2795
I'm pretty much telling those 6 people to claim their powers to be honest.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:17 GMT
#2796
7*
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:17 GMT
#2797
On October 22 2013 14:16 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:11 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:09 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:07 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:05 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:02 Skanjab1s wrote:
I knew how long it was until deadline, I was just busy reading the thread. I don't skip ahead.


yeah see i feel like 120 seconds before the deadline any person, ANY player would just like read the vote count if they were contemplating swapping votes. I really don't buy this story at all


? I never claimed to not read the vote count. They were periodically posted throughout the thread, I literally could not have missed them.


What I'm saying is that your so-called "story" can't be true because anyone who really cared about the lynch would just click on the votecount thread and see the most recent votecount when they realized the deadline was approaching. Did you REALLY not realize the deadline was at hand? Is that the story you're going with?


Okay, what the fuck are you even saying?

(1) I knew what the votecount was
(2) I never said I didn't know the votecount
(3) I knew when the deadline was
(4) I just said in the past post that I knew when the deadline was.
(5) Can you please read the damn thread?
(6) Thank you.


You said you know when the deadline was, but you also posted a vote after the deadline. How does that compute? Clearly there is a lie. Either

1) you didn't know when the deadline was
or
2) your vote was not cast in good faith

which is it?

This is a very scummy bifurcation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

What perturbs me greater is that you are commenting on live matters; where are your scum reads based on the past 140 pages?


boy if only I posted some big awesome analysis on yamato's filter with meta and stuff

BOY IF ONLY I DID THAT

I GUESS I DIDNT SO YEAH YOUR POINT MAKES PERFECT SENSE
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:17 GMT
#2798
Obviously when deadlines are over/next day.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:18 GMT
#2799
oh no wait the opposite of that
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 05:18 GMT
#2800
On October 22 2013 14:17 Holyflare wrote:
I'm pretty much telling those 6 people to claim their powers to be honest.


Rather wait until its daytime, ye?
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever543
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
Other Games
summit1g10818
JimRising 462
ViBE246
KnowMe197
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
BasetradeTV168
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur554
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 51m
Patches Events
14h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 51m
OSC
22h 51m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.