• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:19
CEST 03:19
KST 10:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9354 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 142

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 296 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:34 GMT
#2821
On October 22 2013 14:32 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:29 Holyflare wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:28 Mocsta wrote:
This has become super spammy.

& Holyflare has really fallen to pieces since Day2 started.

I guess pandain was right.
On October 17 2013 15:46 Pandain wrote:
Holyflare is quite interesting, but he'll slip up eventually if he is scum.


Really, what is wrong with my power speculation? I'm trying to find the person who threw out a secret vote to quite clearly get stutters lynched.

Based on what evidence.

You listed BH as a medic. There is no way to have knowledge of that currently; and to make a judgement call on 6 people because of that ASSUMPTION is ridiculous.


I'm trying to piece together what is going on. These are the people that have listed their powers. If BH is scum and flips it then great, that will all change. For now he is medic and my speculation continues.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:35 GMT
#2822
The fact that you consider this a fake claim is a joke right? If BH is scum and has a secret vote, what motive does HE have to secret vote stutters over ray?
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 05:35 GMT
#2823
On October 22 2013 14:30 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:29 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
I give you that the secret vote is from mafia.
We do not have a secret vote and i highly doubt Cephiro has one.

And I doubt it's Vayne/Onegu as I think they would have posted between sometime around the lynch and now.

This is fucking idiotic because at least Vayne has been active in house QT between lynch and now.

-rayn

well I don't know that. can you check if he just lied about not having power? Because that would be hilarious.

No claim about powers anywhere. Though his reads have been kinda off this game compared to usual.

-rayn
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 22 2013 05:36 GMT
#2824
So Holyflare;

I will admit I have not filter dived you yet, and the thread is so spammy over the past 5 pages I am not sure if this has been stated.

Your Day2 vote ended up on BH.

Why? - you were present

&

If you had such a scum read on him; why is the medic claim taken at face value.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:36 GMT
#2825
Surely there's has to be a MOTIVE behind revealing a secret voting power.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 05:38 GMT
#2826
On October 22 2013 14:35 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:29 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
I give you that the secret vote is from mafia.
We do not have a secret vote and i highly doubt Cephiro has one.

And I doubt it's Vayne/Onegu as I think they would have posted between sometime around the lynch and now.

This is fucking idiotic because at least Vayne has been active in house QT between lynch and now.

-rayn

well I don't know that. can you check if he just lied about not having power? Because that would be hilarious.

No claim about powers anywhere. Though his reads have been kinda off this game compared to usual.

-rayn

No i mean if he actually had internet during the lynch and posted in the QT lol. It's unlikely, but hey, BH got caught for showing up in thread during a time when his smurf "had work and had no smart phone and was simply unable to post"
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:40 GMT
#2827
On October 22 2013 14:38 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:35 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:29 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
I give you that the secret vote is from mafia.
We do not have a secret vote and i highly doubt Cephiro has one.

And I doubt it's Vayne/Onegu as I think they would have posted between sometime around the lynch and now.

This is fucking idiotic because at least Vayne has been active in house QT between lynch and now.

-rayn

well I don't know that. can you check if he just lied about not having power? Because that would be hilarious.

No claim about powers anywhere. Though his reads have been kinda off this game compared to usual.

-rayn

No i mean if he actually had internet during the lynch and posted in the QT lol. It's unlikely, but hey, BH got caught for showing up in thread during a time when his smurf "had work and had no smart phone and was simply unable to post"


"got caught"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 05:42 GMT
#2828
On October 22 2013 14:40 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:35 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:29 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
I give you that the secret vote is from mafia.
We do not have a secret vote and i highly doubt Cephiro has one.

And I doubt it's Vayne/Onegu as I think they would have posted between sometime around the lynch and now.

This is fucking idiotic because at least Vayne has been active in house QT between lynch and now.

-rayn

well I don't know that. can you check if he just lied about not having power? Because that would be hilarious.

No claim about powers anywhere. Though his reads have been kinda off this game compared to usual.

-rayn

No i mean if he actually had internet during the lynch and posted in the QT lol. It's unlikely, but hey, BH got caught for showing up in thread during a time when his smurf "had work and had no smart phone and was simply unable to post"


"got caught"

you did get lynched somehow even though you were "easily the most competent player here"
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:42 GMT
#2829
On October 22 2013 14:36 Mocsta wrote:
So Holyflare;

I will admit I have not filter dived you yet, and the thread is so spammy over the past 5 pages I am not sure if this has been stated.

Your Day2 vote ended up on BH.

Why? - you were present

&

If you had such a scum read on him; why is the medic claim taken at face value.


I was not present. I posted from my phone and then stole a guys ipad when it ran out of battery. My scum read on him was quite clearly in my filter, that has seemingly changed because his activity has risen and this is quite obvious as none of you voted him for those reasons anymore. You were voting him WITH me at that time, in fact he was your HIGHEST SCUM READ day 1 and the start of day 2, has that changed?
You are saying i've fallen off day 2 but you just say you didn't filter dive me at all..... wtf are you smoking? My case was on him was quite clearly an "I hate people that do no shit all game" "lynch this guy off" stated it multiple times over and over.

What I want to know as I've seemingly missed it is: Why would the vote be between a guy that was mason confirmed and a guy that got replaced? Who started this? There were at least 3-4 people pushing for hufflepuff ONLY kills as a mafia was confirmed to be in there. How did this change? Why did cephiro let this shit happen or mattchew, they were quite clearly advocates of the hufflepuff lynches.

All I know is that
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:44 GMT
#2830
On October 22 2013 14:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:40 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:35 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:29 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
I give you that the secret vote is from mafia.
We do not have a secret vote and i highly doubt Cephiro has one.

And I doubt it's Vayne/Onegu as I think they would have posted between sometime around the lynch and now.

This is fucking idiotic because at least Vayne has been active in house QT between lynch and now.

-rayn

well I don't know that. can you check if he just lied about not having power? Because that would be hilarious.

No claim about powers anywhere. Though his reads have been kinda off this game compared to usual.

-rayn

No i mean if he actually had internet during the lynch and posted in the QT lol. It's unlikely, but hey, BH got caught for showing up in thread during a time when his smurf "had work and had no smart phone and was simply unable to post"


"got caught"

you did get lynched somehow even though you were "easily the most competent player here"


dude you gotta admit having the survivor flip after i claimed survivor was just shit luck. i even almost didn't get lynched!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 05:46 GMT
#2831
There's got to be someone who shot Lonemeow. We could probably narrow this down quite a bit through role claims.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
October 22 2013 05:47 GMT
#2832
On October 22 2013 14:46 Grackaroni wrote:
There's got to be someone who shot Lonemeow. We could probably narrow this down quite a bit through role claims.

No, don't do that. Why would you do that?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 05:49 GMT
#2833
On October 22 2013 14:47 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:46 Grackaroni wrote:
There's got to be someone who shot Lonemeow. We could probably narrow this down quite a bit through role claims.

No, don't do that. Why would you do that?

Meh I'm tired. wait for conflict resolution.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 22 2013 05:53 GMT
#2834
On October 22 2013 14:42 Holyflare wrote:
What I want to know as I've seemingly missed it is: Why would the vote be between a guy that was mason confirmed and a guy that got replaced? Who started this? There were at least 3-4 people pushing for hufflepuff ONLY kills as a mafia was confirmed to be in there. How did this change? Why did cephiro let this shit happen or mattchew, they were quite clearly advocates of the hufflepuff lynches.
We await your findings to this.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:54 GMT
#2835
On October 22 2013 14:53 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:42 Holyflare wrote:
What I want to know as I've seemingly missed it is: Why would the vote be between a guy that was mason confirmed and a guy that got replaced? Who started this? There were at least 3-4 people pushing for hufflepuff ONLY kills as a mafia was confirmed to be in there. How did this change? Why did cephiro let this shit happen or mattchew, they were quite clearly advocates of the hufflepuff lynches.
We await your findings to this.


Will do;

Also in regards to my play 'becoming worse', please read heavyweight championship, same thing.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 22 2013 06:00 GMT
#2836
On October 22 2013 14:54 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:53 Mocsta wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:42 Holyflare wrote:
What I want to know as I've seemingly missed it is: Why would the vote be between a guy that was mason confirmed and a guy that got replaced? Who started this? There were at least 3-4 people pushing for hufflepuff ONLY kills as a mafia was confirmed to be in there. How did this change? Why did cephiro let this shit happen or mattchew, they were quite clearly advocates of the hufflepuff lynches.
We await your findings to this.


Will do;

Also in regards to my play 'becoming worse', please read heavyweight championship, same thing.

I hope so, because by 1/2 Day1; you and LastArgument were my two best town reads.

I will be severely disappointed if you con me that hard.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 06:01 GMT
#2837
On October 22 2013 15:00 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:54 Holyflare wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:53 Mocsta wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:42 Holyflare wrote:
What I want to know as I've seemingly missed it is: Why would the vote be between a guy that was mason confirmed and a guy that got replaced? Who started this? There were at least 3-4 people pushing for hufflepuff ONLY kills as a mafia was confirmed to be in there. How did this change? Why did cephiro let this shit happen or mattchew, they were quite clearly advocates of the hufflepuff lynches.
We await your findings to this.


Will do;

Also in regards to my play 'becoming worse', please read heavyweight championship, same thing.

I hope so, because by 1/2 Day1; you and LastArgument were my two best town reads.

I will be severely disappointed if you con me that hard.


Told you i'd step it up again soon.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 06:04 GMT
#2838
On October 22 2013 03:56 Blazinghand wrote:
Reading through stutters' filter, it seems he's posting just enough not to get modkilled. I'm comfortable lynching him. Since we have a lot of space after the N1 actions, it's reasonable to use a lynch or two to clear out chaff.

##unvote
##vote sutters695


Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 03:54 Mattchew wrote:
as of right now i am going to vote hopeless, i am treating Yam/CR as if they don't exist in this game because in my mind they dont, and should be modkilled


hopeless situation will resolve itself though, right?




This guy...? Why even switch from 1 lurker to another? Especially as that 1 lurker was masoned with marv?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 06:14 GMT
#2839
VayneAuthority was just temp banned for 2 days by zatic.

That account was created on 2012-10-18 05:37:07 and had 3432 posts.

Reason: Take your flamewar elsewhere.
LOL. Better get that replacement hunt going
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 06:17 GMT
#2840
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=273445&currentpage=297#5929
On October 22 2013 12:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 12:20 IgnE wrote:
On October 22 2013 12:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 22 2013 12:11 IgnE wrote:
I didn't know you would be fine with never having vaginal intercourse again. I guess I made a poor assumption. But sure, you can just keep masturbating 3 times a day with the vise-like death grip you probably use.


you're cute, here's a bottle. let me know when you're outta high school buddy


Coming from the guy playing pokemon and hogwarts mafia.


coming from the guy that isn't retarded enough to think masturbating 3 times a day is a thing. Like I said, get out of high school and then we can talk. You sound like a moron.

also you believe in religion if you want to get technical about this. fucking rofl.

christian nut job on the loose watch out everyone

User was warned for this post


On October 22 2013 12:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't feel bad at all. this is the kind of guy that tries to cram his religion down your throat, I run into people like him all the time. Nothing new and it ends here for me now that I know that.

User was temp banned for this post.


in his defense, he was Defending the honor of tl mafia via flaming dudes on a forum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 163
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 50
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9131
JimRising 562
ViBE235
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1122
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 41m
Patches Events
13h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 41m
OSC
21h 41m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.