• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:28
CEST 22:28
KST 05:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8859 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 141

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 296 Next
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 05:18 GMT
#2801
Nevermind you just said that
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:18 GMT
#2802
On October 22 2013 14:18 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:17 Holyflare wrote:
I'm pretty much telling those 6 people to claim their powers to be honest.


Rather wait until its daytime, ye?



On October 22 2013 14:17 Holyflare wrote:
Obviously when deadlines are over/next day.



-.-
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 05:18 GMT
#2803
See, I miss things all the time. Point proven.
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 05:19 GMT
#2804
On October 22 2013 14:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:15 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:13 Holyflare wrote:
I'm not keeping a track? I just know them off the top of my head.

So noone can be lying? Everything is confirmed? That's why the extra vote must be in those 6 people right?

-rayn


No, but I'm in the game trying to work things out from the top of my head. Obviously people can be lying.

What's the point of your argument?
It's like me saying "these three people are scum and we must lynch them" knowing that i can't prove that and that my reasoning is flimsy in the first place..

-rayn
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 05:21 GMT
#2805
On October 22 2013 14:05 Holyflare wrote:
that's 10 powers and 16 players left the 6 people remaining:

rayn
ceph
vayne
skan
ray
onegu


one of you people has a fucking secret vote, if it's impossible for skanjab to have it then it has to be the remaining one of you fuckers

I actually agree with this. And I doubt it's Vayne/Onegu as I think they would have posted between sometime around the lynch and now.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
October 22 2013 05:21 GMT
#2806
I wish I could even say that the stutters wagon gives some good information as Stutters went from 0 votes to 6 (7) within an hour even though we had a perfectly good lynch with a confirmed townie on it. But then I look at the names.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:21 GMT
#2807
On October 22 2013 14:19 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:17 Holyflare wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:15 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:13 Holyflare wrote:
I'm not keeping a track? I just know them off the top of my head.

So noone can be lying? Everything is confirmed? That's why the extra vote must be in those 6 people right?

-rayn


No, but I'm in the game trying to work things out from the top of my head. Obviously people can be lying.

What's the point of your argument?
It's like me saying "these three people are scum and we must lynch them" knowing that i can't prove that and that my reasoning is flimsy in the first place..

-rayn

On October 22 2013 14:17 Holyflare wrote:
I'm pretty much telling those 6 people to claim their powers to be honest.



If people all role claim and nobody has a secret vote then that gives us less confirmed people than previously thought. It's better than "oh no let's speculate"
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 22 2013 05:24 GMT
#2808
On October 22 2013 14:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:16 Mocsta wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:11 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:09 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:07 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:05 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:02 Skanjab1s wrote:
I knew how long it was until deadline, I was just busy reading the thread. I don't skip ahead.


yeah see i feel like 120 seconds before the deadline any person, ANY player would just like read the vote count if they were contemplating swapping votes. I really don't buy this story at all


? I never claimed to not read the vote count. They were periodically posted throughout the thread, I literally could not have missed them.


What I'm saying is that your so-called "story" can't be true because anyone who really cared about the lynch would just click on the votecount thread and see the most recent votecount when they realized the deadline was approaching. Did you REALLY not realize the deadline was at hand? Is that the story you're going with?


Okay, what the fuck are you even saying?

(1) I knew what the votecount was
(2) I never said I didn't know the votecount
(3) I knew when the deadline was
(4) I just said in the past post that I knew when the deadline was.
(5) Can you please read the damn thread?
(6) Thank you.


You said you know when the deadline was, but you also posted a vote after the deadline. How does that compute? Clearly there is a lie. Either

1) you didn't know when the deadline was
or
2) your vote was not cast in good faith

which is it?

This is a very scummy bifurcation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

What perturbs me greater is that you are commenting on live matters; where are your scum reads based on the past 140 pages?


boy if only I posted some big awesome analysis on yamato's filter with meta and stuff

BOY IF ONLY I DID THAT

I GUESS I DIDNT SO YEAH YOUR POINT MAKES PERFECT SENSE
1 out of 3 scummers, right? Lol

So the theory you are proposing is that:
(1) Skanjab has the power to secret vote and in the process of trying to PM the hosts in teh last minute, performed his vote swap too late?
Cos this is stupid. .. its not like the hosts update the vote counts every 2min.. and even so, the secret vote popped up in the vote count 5 MINUTES BEFORE DEADLINE

(2) Skanjab and Yamato are of the same alignment....
From your "awesome meta read on yamato" do you think yamato treated Skanjab like they are the same alignment?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 22 2013 05:24 GMT
#2809
zero chance I ever save yamato's spot for stutters, as I said in our QT I think everyone is town except possibly JAT. For starters, I didn't even have internet during the lynch today. loL
I come in for the scraps
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 22 2013 05:25 GMT
#2810
On October 22 2013 14:14 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yo, I'm back, gonna be on for a bit. I've caught up with the last few pages about the Skan discussion.

I don't think this discussion regarding Skan and myself being mafia team is quite productive IMO, but that's because I know that I'm town. Given the circumstances, I think it's obvious that I'm gonna flip in the morning from vig. My flip would be the most advantageous for town given that I'm gonna be a semi-lurker, and also it gives good information regarding Skan. Since I'm town, what Skan did was just move his vote from one town to another, drawing suspicion. I don't think this is a mafia thing to do really. Personally if I was mafia, I would not vote switch on two town last minute, unless the winning votes was low like 3-3. With low vote numbers, it may be advantageous for mafia to not be responsible for a mislynch. This is not the case since there were plenty of voters on both stutters and myself.

Bingo.

and BH just gave himself away forgetting this.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 05:27 GMT
#2811
On October 22 2013 14:24 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:16 Mocsta wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:11 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:09 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:07 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:05 Blazinghand wrote:
On October 22 2013 14:02 Skanjab1s wrote:
I knew how long it was until deadline, I was just busy reading the thread. I don't skip ahead.


yeah see i feel like 120 seconds before the deadline any person, ANY player would just like read the vote count if they were contemplating swapping votes. I really don't buy this story at all


? I never claimed to not read the vote count. They were periodically posted throughout the thread, I literally could not have missed them.


What I'm saying is that your so-called "story" can't be true because anyone who really cared about the lynch would just click on the votecount thread and see the most recent votecount when they realized the deadline was approaching. Did you REALLY not realize the deadline was at hand? Is that the story you're going with?


Okay, what the fuck are you even saying?

(1) I knew what the votecount was
(2) I never said I didn't know the votecount
(3) I knew when the deadline was
(4) I just said in the past post that I knew when the deadline was.
(5) Can you please read the damn thread?
(6) Thank you.


You said you know when the deadline was, but you also posted a vote after the deadline. How does that compute? Clearly there is a lie. Either

1) you didn't know when the deadline was
or
2) your vote was not cast in good faith

which is it?

This is a very scummy bifurcation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

What perturbs me greater is that you are commenting on live matters; where are your scum reads based on the past 140 pages?


boy if only I posted some big awesome analysis on yamato's filter with meta and stuff

BOY IF ONLY I DID THAT

I GUESS I DIDNT SO YEAH YOUR POINT MAKES PERFECT SENSE
1 out of 3 scummers, right? Lol

So the theory you are proposing is that:
(1) Skanjab has the power to secret vote and in the process of trying to PM the hosts in teh last minute, performed his vote swap too late?
Cos this is stupid. .. its not like the hosts update the vote counts every 2min.. and even so, the secret vote popped up in the vote count 5 MINUTES BEFORE DEADLINE

(2) Skanjab and Yamato are of the same alignment....
From your "awesome meta read on yamato" do you think yamato treated Skanjab like they are the same alignment?


1) just said it was a possibility and shouldn't be ruled out. read my posts plz

2) NO ASSOCIATIVE TELLS BETWEEN UNFLIPPED PLAYERS

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
October 22 2013 05:27 GMT
#2812
Mocsta JAT isn't mafia. By the way, can you tell me more about your role? Can you still do something?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 22 2013 05:28 GMT
#2813
This has become super spammy.

& Holyflare has really fallen to pieces since Day2 started.

I guess pandain was right.
On October 17 2013 15:46 Pandain wrote:
Holyflare is quite interesting, but he'll slip up eventually if he is scum.
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 05:29 GMT
#2814
I give you that the secret vote is from mafia.
We do not have a secret vote and i highly doubt Cephiro has one.

And I doubt it's Vayne/Onegu as I think they would have posted between sometime around the lynch and now.

This is fucking idiotic because at least Vayne has been active in house QT between lynch and now.

-rayn
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:29 GMT
#2815
On October 22 2013 14:28 Mocsta wrote:
This has become super spammy.

& Holyflare has really fallen to pieces since Day2 started.

I guess pandain was right.
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 15:46 Pandain wrote:
Holyflare is quite interesting, but he'll slip up eventually if he is scum.


Really, what is wrong with my power speculation? I'm trying to find the person who threw out a secret vote to quite clearly get stutters lynched.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 05:30 GMT
#2816
On October 22 2013 14:29 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
I give you that the secret vote is from mafia.
We do not have a secret vote and i highly doubt Cephiro has one.

Show nested quote +
And I doubt it's Vayne/Onegu as I think they would have posted between sometime around the lynch and now.

This is fucking idiotic because at least Vayne has been active in house QT between lynch and now.

-rayn

well I don't know that. can you check if he just lied about not having power? Because that would be hilarious.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 05:31 GMT
#2817
In fact, what are you actually doing? Calling people scummy because AHA. If a guy says he knows when the deadline is and he is checking the vote count what god damn reason does he have to vote AFTER the deadline, especially on a person that wasn't his scum read and a person that WAS MASONED WITH A TOWN.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 22 2013 05:31 GMT
#2818
On October 22 2013 14:27 syllogism wrote:
Mocsta JAT isn't mafia. By the way, can you tell me more about your role? Can you still do something?

Hi Syllo,

I don't have a scum read currently on JAT. He is just someone I want to see more opinion from.

Scum have 1KP, so I suppose this is safe (pending any type of KP from Cephiro....)

I am the town equivalent of Pandain.
The irony being I am a SAM and bad guy in the series;
and he being a mafia and good guy in the series.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 05:31 GMT
#2819
Yeah BH is. . . I don't think he's scum though.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 22 2013 05:32 GMT
#2820
On October 22 2013 14:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 14:28 Mocsta wrote:
This has become super spammy.

& Holyflare has really fallen to pieces since Day2 started.

I guess pandain was right.
On October 17 2013 15:46 Pandain wrote:
Holyflare is quite interesting, but he'll slip up eventually if he is scum.


Really, what is wrong with my power speculation? I'm trying to find the person who threw out a secret vote to quite clearly get stutters lynched.

Based on what evidence.

You listed BH as a medic. There is no way to have knowledge of that currently; and to make a judgement call on 6 people because of that ASSUMPTION is ridiculous.
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason399
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 608
ZZZero.O 142
Zeus 65
soO 55
Hyun 44
Dota 2
qojqva2212
canceldota46
League of Legends
Doublelift1077
Counter-Strike
fl0m5712
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4035
Liquid`Hasu656
Other Games
summit1g4091
FrodaN1249
KnowMe336
ToD251
Pyrionflax198
420jenkins193
Livibee175
QueenE101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick797
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• Hupsaiya 51
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1834
Other Games
• imaqtpie863
• Shiphtur711
• Scarra1
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 32m
Patches Events
18h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 32m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.