• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:38
CEST 23:38
KST 06:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8123 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 137

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 308 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 03:38 GMT
#2721
On October 04 2013 12:33 Pandain wrote:
The problem is, and I disagree with Austin here, is that we don't know what cops did and what scum did. Maybe scum shot SnB, maybe cops did with the precision bullet. Maybe scum didn't double save day one and instead used bullet vest or frame.

You made assumptions too fast and certain for my liking when there are too many variables and are probably the scum team that didn't shoot BH(so you know if a double save happened and made the conclusion but failed to realize we don't know that).
We don't know what happened.

But nobody has claimed to have been shot and survived, and I don't THINK that scum would be passing up KP early on for other stuff. That's pure assumption, but your goal as scum is to kill townies. Unless those other powers help you kill townies, you probably just shoot.

Powers honestly seem like nice ways to confuse us later in the game, by spending the bonus KP from killing cops or other team, and ways to keep cops honest and prevent them from claiming in thread and calling their actions, prevent them from masoning people and revealing plans to masoned dudes with no repurcussions (if you mason scum, they can mess with your results/actions/whatever).
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:38 GMT
#2722
Speaking of which CR, will you please ignore associative tells which don't mean anything especially since SnB is not connected to FT and lynch Vayne with me?

You have read my analysis, right? And also why FT is not scum despite (false) associative tells?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 03:38 GMT
#2723
I could lynch Oats and s0lstice. Maybe rayn.

More than FT.

##Unvote

I'm beginning the filtration process. For the town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 03:39 GMT
#2724
On October 04 2013 12:37 Pandain wrote:
You didn't already realize CR is town?

As I stated earlier in the game, CR is well aware of his meganoob status, and just like I did in Les Mafia (to some degree) he will be able to take advantage of it when he does roll scum. I was pretty sure that wasn't this game but that post sealed it for me.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:39 GMT
#2725
On October 04 2013 12:38 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 12:33 Pandain wrote:
The problem is, and I disagree with Austin here, is that we don't know what cops did and what scum did. Maybe scum shot SnB, maybe cops did with the precision bullet. Maybe scum didn't double save day one and instead used bullet vest or frame.

You made assumptions too fast and certain for my liking when there are too many variables and are probably the scum team that didn't shoot BH(so you know if a double save happened and made the conclusion but failed to realize we don't know that).
We don't know what happened.

But nobody has claimed to have been shot and survived, and I don't THINK that scum would be passing up KP early on for other stuff. That's pure assumption, but your goal as scum is to kill townies. Unless those other powers help you kill townies, you probably just shoot.

Powers honestly seem like nice ways to confuse us later in the game, by spending the bonus KP from killing cops or other team, and ways to keep cops honest and prevent them from claiming in thread and calling their actions, prevent them from masoning people and revealing plans to masoned dudes with no repurcussions (if you mason scum, they can mess with your results/actions/whatever).


He's way too certain about what happened though, I could not in good faith make a post that I thought x happened.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:39 GMT
#2726
On October 04 2013 12:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 12:37 Pandain wrote:
You didn't already realize CR is town?

As I stated earlier in the game, CR is well aware of his meganoob status, and just like I did in Les Mafia (to some degree) he will be able to take advantage of it when he does roll scum. I was pretty sure that wasn't this game but that post sealed it for me.



Okay that's fine, I'm just rustled you won't vote Vayne with me despite us both policy hating him.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 04 2013 03:40 GMT
#2727
On October 04 2013 12:36 Pandain wrote:
Ray you're relying on associative tells too much when scum busses each other all the time.

Hell I could be busing Vayne and "Know" that he won't get lynched because people are set on FT/Palmar, and that's something I would reasonably do.


I haven't played a multi-scum game before, but just thinking about it, I think that scum may try to poke at each other, or throw votes on each other, but they won't strongly bus each other. The reason is because if one of them flips scum, there still isn't a lot of safety for the other player.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:41 GMT
#2728
On October 04 2013 12:40 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 12:36 Pandain wrote:
Ray you're relying on associative tells too much when scum busses each other all the time.

Hell I could be busing Vayne and "Know" that he won't get lynched because people are set on FT/Palmar, and that's something I would reasonably do.


I haven't played a multi-scum game before, but just thinking about it, I think that scum may try to poke at each other, or throw votes on each other, but they won't strongly bus each other. The reason is because if one of them flips scum, there still isn't a lot of safety for the other player.


But SnB barely defended Tofu, he said he was still suspicious. Is that a bus to you when the majority of the thread felt the same way as him?

Hell if any other player who voted SP had flipped scum, we would be looking at them when in reality they all thought the same thing.

Do you get what I mean?

Did you also read my analysis of FT?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 03:42 GMT
#2729
On October 04 2013 12:40 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 12:36 Pandain wrote:
Ray you're relying on associative tells too much when scum busses each other all the time.

Hell I could be busing Vayne and "Know" that he won't get lynched because people are set on FT/Palmar, and that's something I would reasonably do.


I haven't played a multi-scum game before, but just thinking about it, I think that scum may try to poke at each other, or throw votes on each other, but they won't strongly bus each other. The reason is because if one of them flips scum, there still isn't a lot of safety for the other player.

Pandain does have a point here though. There is much to be said about 'distancing' yourself from other scummers without having to bus them all the way to a lynch. Did you take that into account in your analysis?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 04 2013 03:42 GMT
#2730
Ok, after reading some feedback, I'll ignore some associations, and try to get a more solid read.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 03:43 GMT
#2731
On October 04 2013 12:42 Chairman Ray wrote:
Ok, after reading some feedback, I'll ignore some associations, and try to get a more solid read.

I would appreciate a great deal more posting from you if you can handle it, CR.
I think you may yet offer a fresh perspective to this game, and you have shown you are certainly capable of really thinking hard about a game when you try.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:45 GMT
#2732
On October 04 2013 12:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 12:29 Pandain wrote:
Can we also lynch VA for taunting me


daresay how I taunted you? you just wished death upon me lol seems a bit over the top


VA can you give literally ANY contribution when you've clearly read thread.

Like WoS how can you not vote this guy. I know you also think he's scum, just less then FT.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:46 GMT
#2733
Look through sicilian and check out how SnB dealt with sloosh that game. If you see a huge disconnect between that and SnB/FT feel free to vote me. its very identical and thats what I am basing my read off.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 03:47 GMT
#2734
On October 04 2013 12:45 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 12:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 12:29 Pandain wrote:
Can we also lynch VA for taunting me


daresay how I taunted you? you just wished death upon me lol seems a bit over the top


VA can you give literally ANY contribution when you've clearly read thread.

Like WoS how can you not vote this guy. I know you also think he's scum, just less then FT.

I gave people a chance to get rid of VA while you could.
Now you're stuck with him.
Let this be a lesson to you.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 03:47 GMT
#2735
Okay I was reading SnB's filter and had a thought.

Do we know whether SnB was a cop shot or a scum shot? Can we assume SnB was a scum shot? I realized that my assumption was that it was a cop shot but I don't think that makes sense to me. Someone help me out here.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 03:48 GMT
#2736
On October 04 2013 12:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay I was reading SnB's filter and had a thought.

Do we know whether SnB was a cop shot or a scum shot? Can we assume SnB was a scum shot? I realized that my assumption was that it was a cop shot but I don't think that makes sense to me. Someone help me out here.

SnB could have honestly been either. I think more likely to be a scum shot but meh.
Why does cop shot make no sense? And why do you want to know?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:49 GMT
#2737
On October 02 2013 04:57 hiro protagonist wrote:
real quick before the deadline.

Most likely town: VE, WoS, Grack, Koshi, austin

null: Palmer, ryan, VA, CR.

People I once thought as town, but are now slightly scummy: SaB, Panda, Oats

Scummy: Shiao... damn, doin up this list makes me realize how little other strong scum reads I had...


It's very plausible he was a cop shot due to this. Shiao was just lynched and look who's next scummiest in the game for him. yea makes sense but we dont know for sure. What we do know is that at least one scum team has an extra 0.5 KP tonight.
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:49 GMT
#2738
LET IT BE KNOWN FROM THIS DAY FORTH THAT PANDAIN WILL POLICY LYNCH VA IN EVERY GAME
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:49 GMT
#2739
I have learned my lesson and will be satisfied with Palmar
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:50 GMT
#2740
Actually S0lstice is better though.
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1103
ZZZero.O 109
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift4447
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
Fnx 900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6155
Other Games
summit1g8539
FrodaN2967
B2W.Neo604
KnowMe251
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1399
BasetradeTV296
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1197
• Shiphtur228
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 22m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.