• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:38
CEST 04:38
KST 11:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7573 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 136

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 308 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:21 GMT
#2701
If I'm ever mafia or SK people will know who I am because you will be dead N1
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:22 GMT
#2702
You're clearly reading all of this and still don't contribute which is the worst thing.

You deserve to die for that alone
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:22 GMT
#2703
You deserve a weak noose and a slow choking death
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:23 GMT
#2704
now now, no need to turn into

[image loading]

you are getting all worked up over nothing and you're wrong just like he was.
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:24 GMT
#2705
I don't even care if I'm wrong at this point.
I'm not lying

you win at mindgames I will not lie
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 03:25 GMT
#2706
On October 02 2013 04:57 hiro protagonist wrote:
real quick before the deadline.

Most likely town: VE, WoS, Grack, Koshi, austin

null: Palmer, ryan, VA, CR.

People I once thought as town, but are now slightly scummy: SaB, Panda, Oats

Scummy: Shiao... damn, doin up this list makes me realize how little other strong scum reads I had...


There's not oodles, a lot of the recent stuff was actually him pushing SP and promising to catch up
Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:25 GMT
#2707
I will give you the benefit of the doubt since you are trying to get me lynched instead of just shooting me, or do I give you too much credit in knowing that killing the other scum team gives an extra 0.5 KP?
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:25 GMT
#2708
Palmar FT was only a read of you after SnB flipped while Palmar was a consistant read of yours. Why not vote him?

+ Show Spoiler +
hmm another inconsistancy almost lik hez scum
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:27 GMT
#2709
On October 04 2013 12:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
I will give you the benefit of the doubt since you are trying to get me lynched instead of just shooting me, or do I give you too much credit in knowing that killing the other scum team gives an extra 0.5 KP?


I didn't know that and thought you scum slipped but unfortunately it's in the OP.

Do you know the KP values of the mafia actions, though? Mind sharing?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:29 GMT
#2710
on that note, thats a little speculation I left out. One of the scumteams got an 0.5 KP for dropping the cop. ruh roh! expect shenanigans.

and no I don't but I assume the weaker ones like walkie talkie and stuff are 0.5 KP and the stronger ones like medic protection are 1 KP. if protection was .5 KP they would just protect all their members every night.
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:29 GMT
#2711
Can we also lynch VA for taunting me
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:30 GMT
#2712
On October 04 2013 12:29 Pandain wrote:
Can we also lynch VA for taunting me


daresay how I taunted you? you just wished death upon me lol seems a bit over the top
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 03:33 GMT
#2713
Even if VA is scum AND palmar is scum, there are more.

Better to be working towards finding them than you guys going back and forth.
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:33 GMT
#2714
The problem is, and I disagree with Austin here, is that we don't know what cops did and what scum did. Maybe scum shot SnB, maybe cops did with the precision bullet. Maybe scum didn't double save day one and instead used bullet vest or frame.

You made assumptions too fast and certain for my liking when there are too many variables and are probably the scum team that didn't shoot BH(so you know if a double save happened and made the conclusion but failed to realize we don't know that).
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 04 2013 03:35 GMT
#2715
Hey I'm back now, and I did a quick read through the thread. Definitely impressed by all the reads and information people have been giving. You guys are definitely carrying me here .

Anyways, my personal opinion, I think it's best to go after people that have a possibility to be on a scumteam with SnB. If we can get rid of one scumteam, then the KP goes down. Reading through the filters, I think the strongest disconnect with SnB is probably Palmer. For this reason, even though Palmer might be a good lynch candidate, I wouldn't vote him myself just because I want to get rid of SnB's scumteam first.

After a quick analysis, I don't think that there's much of a chance that VA and FT are on the same scumteam, and Palmer and FT are on the same scumteam either. There's a weak disconnect between VA and palmer, but that can go either way. So using the four people - VA, SnB, FT, and Palm, I will try to see if I can map out their alliance.

Scenario A
Scumteam: SnB, VA
FT and Palmer cannot occupy third spot, and they are also disconnected, so one must be other scumteam, one must be town

Scenario B
Scumteam: SnB, FT
VA and Palmer cannot occupy third spot. They can both be other scumteam, or one of the is scum, one is town.

Among the three people VA, FT, and Palmer, here's the information that we will get from lynching them:
VA - If he flips scum with SnB, then either FT or Palmer must be town. If he flips opposite scum, then FT is likely scum, or else both FT and Palmer are town. If he flips town, then FT and Palmer can be scum on opposite teams, or one is scum, one is town.
FT - If he flips scum with SnB, then out of VA and palmer, one or both is on the other scumteam. If he flips other scumteam, then, Palmer is town, and VA is can either be town or scum with SnB, more likely scum with SnB. If he flips town, then we don't know much about Palmer and VA.
Palmer - I don't want to lynch him, but if he flips other scumteam, then it doesn't say much about VA and FT, and if he flips town, it doesn't say much either.

There's also solstice, which some people are pushing to vote. I think the only disconnect that can even be drawn with him is with Palmer, but it's not a very strong one. I also doubt he's gonna be lynched today, so there isn't much of a point trying to piece him in. I will do that tomorrow.

Right now, I think I'm gonna put my vote on FT since there isn't that big a benefit lynching VA over him, and plus, I wanna save Palmer.

##Vote: FirmTofu
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:35 GMT
#2716
I've been offering more and you don't bite. I offered S0lstice.

VE is town contrary to your opinion and you won't lynch a person who's contributing 200% less then Palmar, and neither the person who is contributing infinity percent less because he's not contributing in Vayne, and yet you lynch Palmar for not contributing enough which isn't the reason to lynch him.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:36 GMT
#2717
Ray you're relying on associative tells too much when scum busses each other all the time.

Hell I could be busing Vayne and "Know" that he won't get lynched because people are set on FT/Palmar, and that's something I would reasonably do.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 03:36 GMT
#2718
On October 04 2013 12:35 Chairman Ray wrote:
Hey I'm back now, and I did a quick read through the thread. Definitely impressed by all the reads and information people have been giving. You guys are definitely carrying me here .

Anyways, my personal opinion, I think it's best to go after people that have a possibility to be on a scumteam with SnB. If we can get rid of one scumteam, then the KP goes down. Reading through the filters, I think the strongest disconnect with SnB is probably Palmer. For this reason, even though Palmer might be a good lynch candidate, I wouldn't vote him myself just because I want to get rid of SnB's scumteam first.

After a quick analysis, I don't think that there's much of a chance that VA and FT are on the same scumteam, and Palmer and FT are on the same scumteam either. There's a weak disconnect between VA and palmer, but that can go either way. So using the four people - VA, SnB, FT, and Palm, I will try to see if I can map out their alliance.

Scenario A
Scumteam: SnB, VA
FT and Palmer cannot occupy third spot, and they are also disconnected, so one must be other scumteam, one must be town

Scenario B
Scumteam: SnB, FT
VA and Palmer cannot occupy third spot. They can both be other scumteam, or one of the is scum, one is town.

Among the three people VA, FT, and Palmer, here's the information that we will get from lynching them:
VA - If he flips scum with SnB, then either FT or Palmer must be town. If he flips opposite scum, then FT is likely scum, or else both FT and Palmer are town. If he flips town, then FT and Palmer can be scum on opposite teams, or one is scum, one is town.
FT - If he flips scum with SnB, then out of VA and palmer, one or both is on the other scumteam. If he flips other scumteam, then, Palmer is town, and VA is can either be town or scum with SnB, more likely scum with SnB. If he flips town, then we don't know much about Palmer and VA.
Palmer - I don't want to lynch him, but if he flips other scumteam, then it doesn't say much about VA and FT, and if he flips town, it doesn't say much either.

There's also solstice, which some people are pushing to vote. I think the only disconnect that can even be drawn with him is with Palmer, but it's not a very strong one. I also doubt he's gonna be lynched today, so there isn't much of a point trying to piece him in. I will do that tomorrow.

Right now, I think I'm gonna put my vote on FT since there isn't that big a benefit lynching VA over him, and plus, I wanna save Palmer.

##Vote: FirmTofu

Zero reason for scum to make this post.
Zero whatsoever.
Welcome to the game, CR.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 03:37 GMT
#2719
You didn't already realize CR is town?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 03:37 GMT
#2720
Like, a bunch of it is pretty wrong, but even so.
I like thought.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings176
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 213
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 205
Terrorterran 17
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift5846
JimRising 740
Counter-Strike
taco 294
minikerr33
Other Games
summit1g12157
C9.Mang0373
PiLiPiLi8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1233
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP185
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 22m
Replay Cast
20h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.