• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:15
CEST 18:15
KST 01:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10036 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 139

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 308 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:03 GMT
#2761
But he's not actually caring that's the thing even now his posts aren't anything significant.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 04:03 GMT
#2762
I'm filtering Palmar first because I'm no longer feeling FT and presently Palmar is the alternative. BRB
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:04 GMT
#2763
On October 04 2013 13:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Anyway, I'm not super concerned about Vayne. While you haven't viewed his activity as contribution, it looks like he cares about the game enough to comment on it and that's more than some people, myself included for a large portion of it.

That's why I haven't joined you on Vayne.


you have contributed far more then he has.

He has had two of the weakest ass votes in the history of mankind with two votes on grack which he never pushed and no one else ever voted for him . He was suspicious of me and palmar and didn't do jack shit with it and still doesn't vote palmar
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 04:05 GMT
#2764
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=422720&user=VayneAuthority

my filter from titanic, you're welcome
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:05 GMT
#2765
On October 04 2013 12:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Nonono, scum don't win until ALL the townies are dead...right?


The point is what I get is he waits until when he's a boss with less people and he can go in-depth or something.

Now it's that time and he's just voting FT and is like woopzies lolz guyz hope you don't vote me and I won't contribute today.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 04:05 GMT
#2766
just so you can stop boring me with this endless tunnel, i really cant stay up any longer. and won't be here for deadline. Lynch FT, cya guys later
I come in for the scraps
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 04 2013 04:05 GMT
#2767
Alright, I just read through some stuff again, and I think I agree with some of Pandain's analysis. It's pretty clear to me now that VA is the best target to lynch today. VA persisted to do everything that I criticized him of earlier on. Plus, he also called out WoS a couple times for using ad hom. I think someone with VA's personality would be completely impervious to any sort of ad hom, and I think it's another way to redirect the discussion onto something else - a strategy that he is quite good at. So my scumread on VA is stronger now than before.

However there is still the possibility that VA is town though, and everything we've seen so far is exactly how he plays. But even in this scenario, we should still lynch VA. The reason is because we should not allow town to intentionally play very scummy and very unproductive. What if VA gets scum in a future game? What if nobody lynches him just because they can't read him? What is he going to contribute to town? We probably shouldn't let his playstyle be allowed to foster, so I'm gonna put my vote on him instead of FT.

##unvote
##Vote: VayneAuthority
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:05 GMT
#2768
I literally don't care if that's how you played in Titanic, if you attempt to play this playstyle then you deserved to be lynched as mafia anyway as you are playing exactly like a mafia member.

Just because it's you is no difference
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:06 GMT
#2769
THANK THE FUCKING LORD

ALL ABOARD THE WAGON OF JUSTICE

##Unvote
##Vote Vayne
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:07 GMT
#2770
TWO CLEAR TOWNIES ON VAYNE
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:09 GMT
#2771
On October 04 2013 13:04 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 13:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Anyway, I'm not super concerned about Vayne. While you haven't viewed his activity as contribution, it looks like he cares about the game enough to comment on it and that's more than some people, myself included for a large portion of it.

That's why I haven't joined you on Vayne.


you have contributed far more then he has.

He has had two of the weakest ass votes in the history of mankind with two votes on grack which he never pushed and no one else ever voted for him . He was suspicious of me and palmar and didn't do jack shit with it and still doesn't vote palmar

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:10 GMT
#2772
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
I had a town read on VE through his posts.

I can't believe austin you still don't see how scummy Vayne has been with absolutely shit votes with no follow-up, huge set-up speculation which honestly can't be done unless you have inside knowledge, backtracks, no actual content despite 8 fucking pages of filter , and the such.

How can you think he's objectively a better lynch then a Palmar who honestly I think might just be retarded.

VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 04:11 GMT
#2773
Like I understand appealing to the herd mentality - I'm just saying you're trying to lynch him for inconclusive reasons because it's VA. And he's not hurting anybody if he's scum. As you say, he's just taking up space in the game. Which...fine man. Whatever. But I don't think he has a much higher chance of flipping scum than he does flipping town.

I'm still going to filter him and you before I make a decision, but my general impression before doing so is null-leaning-bad. Just sayin.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:13 GMT
#2774
First I'm clearly town because if you think I've put this effort into defending someone so hardcore as mafia then you uh are bad. I'm literally going ham.

VA is more likely to be scum then FT definitely , solstice by a bit and Palmar is more of an afk issue I think as if he was here posting we wouldn't even be considering him.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 04:14 GMT
#2775
Nono, not filter you because I think you're scum - filter you so I can get the gist of what you're saying about Vayne...because it has to be more than "he hasn't contributed shit" because you've spoken a lot on the matter if I recall correctly. So I wanna see what it is.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:18 GMT
#2776
On October 04 2013 13:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Nono, not filter you because I think you're scum - filter you so I can get the gist of what you're saying about Vayne...because it has to be more than "he hasn't contributed shit" because you've spoken a lot on the matter if I recall correctly. So I wanna see what it is.


Here are the reasons I think are the strongest:
  • Role speculation
  • Weak votes on Grack and me/Palmar which he never followed up on
  • Non-existent contribution



Here are reasons I think can be considered as indicative
  • Weak weak vote on FT despite considering Palmar before and a weak non-existent leak to FT
  • If he does play like this as town, we can't let this sort of play be tolerated as it's exactly like mafia play.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:19 GMT
#2777
I'm literally in love with you CR even if I'm wrong
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 04:19 GMT
#2778
On September 28 2013 21:50 Palmar wrote:
             Such tunneled in

      Wow                          So aggressiv

                   So write bad case

      Glass house

Wow                          maybe reconsider


Post of the game btw
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:27 GMT
#2779
WoS I know you're reading this and want to lynch VA.

I know you do
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 04:27 GMT
#2780
On October 03 2013 20:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 20:10 Koshi wrote:
I meant FT obviously.
I am pretty sure that you could either go back to SP or that you might just wanted to buss FT.

Maybe that is why FT was so sad. His own teammate bussing him D:.


Like I said. The more I think about it. The more likely you are scum.


I'm going to explain step to step why it's highly improbable that your theory is right. I'm starting at this votecount

For the sake of the argument we're assuming scumPalmar.

1. The vote stands at 5-5, Firmtofu is set to be lynched
2. s0lstice comes in and puts shiaopi at 6-5, making him the prime lynch candidate

At this point I'm back in the thread. I have basically two options, run with the wagon on shiaopi, or put my vote on FT, I go with the latter

3. I even up the vote, with shiaopi still up for the lynch at 6-6
4. rayn comes in, unvotes shiaopi and votes FT, making it 7-5 in favor of FT, making him the lynch candidate.

In order for me to have a viable excuse for switching, it requires me to predict that if FT is going to be lynched, it's going to be rayn that makes the first voteswitch. This is important as he's the ONLY person in the game I can legitimately claim to just not wanting to agree with.

5. I switch to shiaopi, putting them back at 6-6 with FT still the lynch candidate

Again, I have to predict that not only rayn provides me with a reasonable excuse to make the switch, but also that someone else would come in and hammer SP. Of course, you can assume this third person is my teammate (that'd be you or vayne), or that I just got lucky.

6. SP is hammered bay vayne. then you vote him.

The problem with your theory is that it requires way too much set-up and prediction ability by me for it to work. It relies on two people behaving in a specific way (rayn to switch, vayne to hammer) for it to work, and because the presumption is that FT is on my team, I can at maximum co-ordinate with one of them.

This post makes me think Palmar is town trying to prove it more than think he's scum trying to fake it. Scum like to do shit like repost things they've already posted and say "Your argument is therefor invalid" and shit, not explain in detailed terms why that possibility could NEVER exist. Am I wrong in that assumption?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem356
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 356
IndyStarCraft 159
Railgan 67
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57669
Shuttle 3250
Horang2 461
BeSt 439
Larva 344
ggaemo 233
Soma 190
Mind 144
Last 91
Sexy 90
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 88
Zeus 83
hero 75
Sea.KH 54
Killer 49
Hyun 49
ToSsGirL 36
Aegong 33
Bale 28
PianO 24
NaDa 18
Rock 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva3268
Dendi1551
420jenkins366
Fuzer 133
Counter-Strike
fl0m3523
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1282
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby400
MindelVK18
Other Games
singsing1762
FrodaN1361
B2W.Neo993
byalli963
Beastyqt734
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS196
Hui .175
KnowMe131
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 29
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 59
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4168
League of Legends
• Nemesis3054
Other Games
• Shiphtur223
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 46m
Replay Cast
6h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.