• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8687 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 140

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 308 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 04:30 GMT
#2781
Like, Palmar might have just fucked off as town because FT was getting lynched. His inactivity right now isn't really telling imo.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:30 GMT
#2782
I don't know I think it's a bit suspicious he put so much effort into it when a good player like him could just ignore a bad argument.

Like why is he appeasing to Koshi when he knows it doesn't matter at that moment?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 04:30 GMT
#2783
On October 04 2013 13:27 Pandain wrote:
WoS I know you're reading this and want to lynch VA.

I know you do

You'd be right.
But if you're really complaining about who has contributed more or less this game, Vayne has long since pulled ahead of FT.
The question is, which of us is more stubborn?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 04:30 GMT
#2784
Because if Koshi is town scum aren't going to shoot him. Koshi may decide the fate of the game at LYLO. Consider that.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:32 GMT
#2785
On October 04 2013 13:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 13:27 Pandain wrote:
WoS I know you're reading this and want to lynch VA.

I know you do

You'd be right.
But if you're really complaining about who has contributed more or less this game, Vayne has long since pulled ahead of FT.
The question is, which of us is more stubborn?


Has he though?

He's been defending himself, yes, but FT's posts by far have actually contributed more thought. FT brought new thought about CR and Shiaopai while Vayne has speculated about blue roles and defended himself.

Firm Tofu's filter
VayneAuthority's filter

Firm doesn't spam, Vayne has and hasn't done shit.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:33 GMT
#2786
On October 04 2013 13:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Because if Koshi is town scum aren't going to shoot him. Koshi may decide the fate of the game at LYLO. Consider that.


But you can address that later.

I suppose though it's more up to personal preference proving yourself town now or later. I for instance never address people who think I'm scum unless I'm about to get lynched because it just pro-longs the wrong discussion.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 04:35 GMT
#2787
I try not to but people just think that's more scummy lmao
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 04:36 GMT
#2788
Pandain, it's time to give up on me.
If I do change my vote (hint: not likely) it won't be because of anything you said.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:38 GMT
#2789
I'm not going to give up on you.

I believe. You know Ray and I are town. You think Vayne is scum anyway.

Is the core of why you won't change really because a townie is resisting you? Because I've addressed your other arguments and if you won't engage in discussion then why are you playing mafia.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:38 GMT
#2790
At least switch to Palmar
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:41 GMT
#2791
On October 04 2013 13:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Pandain, it's time to give up on me.
If I do change my vote (hint: not likely) it won't be because of anything you said.


Actually I think this is super weak.

What do you mean it won't be because of something I said?

I'm literally addressing all your points and you won't change?

I'm thinking that's scummy
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 04:41 GMT
#2792
Pandain.
[image loading]
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:42 GMT
#2793
Maybe just ignore me and go to sleep, but continue to acknowledge me?
That sounds like you are forced to acknowledge me or face guilt in face of others
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 04:44 GMT
#2794
Ignore the small text.
Read the big text.
[image loading]
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:47 GMT
#2795
your lucky i think your town
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:49 GMT
#2796
I will stop and quote this for others:
On October 04 2013 13:18 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 13:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Nono, not filter you because I think you're scum - filter you so I can get the gist of what you're saying about Vayne...because it has to be more than "he hasn't contributed shit" because you've spoken a lot on the matter if I recall correctly. So I wanna see what it is.


Here are the reasons I think are the strongest:
  • Role speculation
  • Weak votes on Grack and me/Palmar which he never followed up on
  • Non-existent contribution



Here are reasons I think can be considered as indicative
  • Weak weak vote on FT despite considering Palmar before and a weak non-existent leak to FT
  • If he does play like this as town, we can't let this sort of play be tolerated as it's exactly like mafia play.


WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 04:50 GMT
#2797
On October 04 2013 13:47 Pandain wrote:
your lucky i think your town

You think my town what?

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 04:51 GMT
#2798
lol sorry I couldn't resist.
But yeah I'm done for now.
I'll be back during the day and maybe/probably around for deadline as well with relevant stuff to say and whatnot.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2013 04:58 GMT
#2799
Vayne is town though.
FT might be.

And I think Pandain would be super scummy for pushing Vayne but hes not super scummy.

Game is hard.
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 05:07 GMT
#2800
The thing I think I dislike the most about Wave's refusal to even discuss Vayne is that you genuinely think Vayne is scum right? Earlier he was advocating policy lynching him just to get rid of him whether he's scum or town. Which, if you look at that from the perspective of "he's not going to help me win regardless of his alignment" then fine. Policy lynch away if that's your thing right? But you're like CONVINCED he's scum. And now that he's got another target in mind, he's not even willing to discuss Vayne as possible mafia. That's just an extremely anti-town sentiment..."now you're stuck with him out of spite because I didn't get my way earlier"

That makes me think that earlier he wasn't interested in town winning at all. He just wanted to lynch Vayne because that would be an easy target to policy lynch given his history.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings84
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 833
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift5766
JimRising 823
Other Games
summit1g10060
FrodaN3097
C9.Mang0243
KnowMe129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP92
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 57m
Replay Cast
22h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.