• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10058 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 141

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 308 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 05:15 GMT
#2801
On October 04 2013 14:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
The thing I think I dislike the most about Wave's refusal to even discuss Vayne is that you genuinely think Vayne is scum right? Earlier he was advocating policy lynching him just to get rid of him whether he's scum or town. Which, if you look at that from the perspective of "he's not going to help me win regardless of his alignment" then fine. Policy lynch away if that's your thing right? But you're like CONVINCED he's scum. And now that he's got another target in mind, he's not even willing to discuss Vayne as possible mafia. That's just an extremely anti-town sentiment..."now you're stuck with him out of spite because I didn't get my way earlier"

That makes me think that earlier he wasn't interested in town winning at all. He just wanted to lynch Vayne because that would be an easy target to policy lynch given his history.


I think it's something we'll have to see. I read his filter yesterday and he was quite upset about FT not being lynched, so it makes sense that he wants FT lynched today. I'm really disturbed however he won't even debate me about FT after all I did, like I know he's tunneled because FT didn't get lynched yesterday, but I think I've been bringing up good reasons as to why FT is town, and shutting down his misconceptions such as that Vayne has contributed more.

If FT flips town and Vayne scum, it's very heavy possibility that WoS is scum. I won't say he's scum yet, however, because of unflipped associations being bad because I'm often wrong.

I'm glad we're on the same page this game despite last game's problems, I'm happy to be collaboratively working.

On October 04 2013 13:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne is town though.
FT might be.

And I think Pandain would be super scummy for pushing Vayne but hes not super scummy.

Game is hard.


Why are you voting FT if you think he might be town and why do you think Vayne is town.

Why not at least vote Palmar?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 05:25 GMT
#2802
Oats I'm noting a lot of contradictions in your play

On October 03 2013 13:45 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
Koshi, meta is never a good reason to vote for anyone, hence why im not voting for yamato. But you have to admit his play looks surprisingly similar. I'm not too worried because if he's scum he will mess up later. don't see a point in lynching yamato day 1.

Meta is an extremely good reason to vote for someone.
Why dont you think so?

On September 27 2013 13:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:33 Palmar wrote:
i'm always up for random lynching

Actually Palmar is even more useless than I thought.

And Yamato too dick to be scum.

Ok.
Whos scum WoS?


Would you think it would be fun if people meta'ed me when I don't really have a certain playstyle? So I don't hold people to some extra standards. I just look for motivation behind scum driven agenda. Even lying isn't really a big deal to me, that annoys me when people think lying = scum

Dont you agree that people play certain ways as scum and different ways as town? You arent 'everyone'.

VE, doesnt matter, got whiteknighted.

Why do I have a feeling that Yamato is gonna flip town guys

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 02:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote yamato


Needs to explain

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Someone streams rolling a dice with our posts in the background.
Like.
1) sets up stream, table and screen where we can see.
2) When he sees a post that says ROLL, he rolls.
3) whoever gets chosen gets lynched.
EZ. PZ.


Despite clearly advocating against RNG

Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 23:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Austin sounds like a cop


Clearly anti town

I could lynch him.


Can you also explain this?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2013 05:38 GMT
#2803
Palmar is totally town though.
Lol you are funny Pandain.

First quote, I decided that my feelings were wrong and that Yamato was scum.

2nd and 3rd quote make 0 sense if you are calling me mafia for it.

Explain why you think that the 2nd and 3rd quotes are scummy Please Pandain.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2013 05:38 GMT
#2804
FT might be town but probably is scum.

And I dont want to lynch Vayne or Palmar.
No gg, No skill.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 05:42 GMT
#2805
I think the second is suspicious because you said that RNG lynches are bad, so why are you helping an RNG lynch happen.
Also if you think someone is cop, why in the world would you tell the thread?

And you just said FT might be town, don't you want to find someone better?

Also why don't you want to lynch Vayne or Palmar. Especially Palmar.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2013 05:47 GMT
#2806
On October 04 2013 14:42 Pandain wrote:
I think the second is suspicious because you said that RNG lynches are bad, so why are you helping an RNG lynch happen.
Also if you think someone is cop, why in the world would you tell the thread?

And you just said FT might be town, don't you want to find someone better?

Also why don't you want to lynch Vayne or Palmar. Especially Palmar.

1. cause its fun
2. Cause its fun


Otherwise, I think FT is the most likely to flip scum at this pont in the game.

I think Vayne and Palmar are town.
No gg, No skill.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 05:48 GMT
#2807
Why do you think Vayne and Palmar are town
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2013 05:49 GMT
#2808
I think Vayne is playing stupid enough to be town, same with Palmar.

Palmar wanting to piss off rayn seems to be a townie thing to do.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 07:33 GMT
#2809
On October 04 2013 12:35 Chairman Ray wrote:
Hey I'm back now, and I did a quick read through the thread. Definitely impressed by all the reads and information people have been giving. You guys are definitely carrying me here .

Anyways, my personal opinion, I think it's best to go after people that have a possibility to be on a scumteam with SnB. If we can get rid of one scumteam, then the KP goes down. Reading through the filters, I think the strongest disconnect with SnB is probably Palmer. For this reason, even though Palmer might be a good lynch candidate, I wouldn't vote him myself just because I want to get rid of SnB's scumteam first.

After a quick analysis, I don't think that there's much of a chance that VA and FT are on the same scumteam, and Palmer and FT are on the same scumteam either. There's a weak disconnect between VA and palmer, but that can go either way. So using the four people - VA, SnB, FT, and Palm, I will try to see if I can map out their alliance.

Scenario A
Scumteam: SnB, VA
FT and Palmer cannot occupy third spot, and they are also disconnected, so one must be other scumteam, one must be town

Scenario B
Scumteam: SnB, FT
VA and Palmer cannot occupy third spot. They can both be other scumteam, or one of the is scum, one is town.

Among the three people VA, FT, and Palmer, here's the information that we will get from lynching them:
VA - If he flips scum with SnB, then either FT or Palmer must be town. If he flips opposite scum, then FT is likely scum, or else both FT and Palmer are town. If he flips town, then FT and Palmer can be scum on opposite teams, or one is scum, one is town.
FT - If he flips scum with SnB, then out of VA and palmer, one or both is on the other scumteam. If he flips other scumteam, then, Palmer is town, and VA is can either be town or scum with SnB, more likely scum with SnB. If he flips town, then we don't know much about Palmer and VA.
Palmer - I don't want to lynch him, but if he flips other scumteam, then it doesn't say much about VA and FT, and if he flips town, it doesn't say much either.

There's also solstice, which some people are pushing to vote. I think the only disconnect that can even be drawn with him is with Palmer, but it's not a very strong one. I also doubt he's gonna be lynched today, so there isn't much of a point trying to piece him in. I will do that tomorrow.

Right now, I think I'm gonna put my vote on FT since there isn't that big a benefit lynching VA over him, and plus, I wanna save Palmer.

##Vote: FirmTofu

This post is so good. Like the idea behind it is so good. Dnu if it is true what he wrote down but I never ever thought like this. hmm. interesting. Still catching up.

Austin I am totes cop. The super duuper cool cop.

I think townies are really townie this game. Hopefully the pain train can be stopped with 2 NK each time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 07:37 GMT
#2810
On October 04 2013 12:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ya I'm not having a particular problem with VA's play guys I'm gonna be honest.

+1. I would say I even love it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 07:38 GMT
#2811
On October 04 2013 16:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 12:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ya I'm not having a particular problem with VA's play guys I'm gonna be honest.

+1. I would say I even love it.

......
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 07:43 GMT
#2812
On October 04 2013 13:04 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 13:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Anyway, I'm not super concerned about Vayne. While you haven't viewed his activity as contribution, it looks like he cares about the game enough to comment on it and that's more than some people, myself included for a large portion of it.

That's why I haven't joined you on Vayne.


you have contributed far more then he has.

He has had two of the weakest ass votes in the history of mankind with two votes on grack which he never pushed and no one else ever voted for him . He was suspicious of me and palmar and didn't do jack shit with it and still doesn't vote palmar

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 07:56 GMT
#2813
Sorry bro, but I don't think VA is a scummer just yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 07:57 GMT
#2814
I ll filter dive today. Make cases around my 6 scumreads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2013 09:14 GMT
#2815
I think we're pretty safe with this lynch today, FT isn't even playing at the moment. CR is clearly the king of all townies.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2013 09:29 GMT
#2816
Game hard btw, VE looks pretty towny when he actually plays.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 11:47 GMT
#2817
Koshi why don't you ever make cases? yabababababababababa
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 11:47 GMT
#2818
Oki cool let's try that "cases" thing you keep asking about. but first thing first.
A list!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:09 GMT
#2819
VA, VE & WoS are we certain we want to lynch FT?

arff. He better not be townie.

He is still a crapshoot. But yeah fuck him if he is town. I will be yelling to remove him from the playerlist if he is town in each coming game.

##unvote:
##vote: FT


Rayn, how certain are you about FT? I know you are 100% town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:24 GMT
#2820
^ also ignore the list thing. It comes down to
Rayn, VE, WoS, VA town
CR, austin probably town because I like them
CC null
Pandain, Oats, FT light scum
Palmar, s0lstice scummy scummers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36312
Shuttle 12728
FanTaSy 1732
Hyuk 1144
BeSt 572
Horang2 530
Pusan 337
Mini 311
Stork 255
EffOrt 200
[ Show more ]
Last 159
Killer 138
Zeus 136
Mind 88
ggaemo 71
sorry 62
Hyun 61
Snow 51
PianO 46
Sea.KH 42
Soma 38
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 31
JYJ 21
Aegong 18
hero 17
zelot 15
NaDa 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi772
XcaliburYe361
Counter-Strike
fl0m1984
byalli879
x6flipin539
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu36
Other Games
gofns41680
singsing3010
B2W.Neo970
Hui .139
Livibee115
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 48m
Replay Cast
10h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.