• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:14
CEST 09:14
KST 16:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9194 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 308 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2013 13:08 GMT
#2841
Bleh no, I mean, if the current view is that FT is town and that VA is scum, that makes WoS scummier right?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 13:10 GMT
#2842
VA is active in the game. He plays like VA each time, he isn't afk, he isn't anti-town. He is VA. So I am completely happy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 13:14 GMT
#2843
What do you mean. He's active but not contributing which is the worst. No actual reads on people, weak vote on FT today. Like he mainly defends himself or speculates might actions.

If your going to make the argument that as long as he's active we will never lynch him then we would never lynch any good mafia player. Vayne has rated his own abilities very highly as scum at a 9.

I would say that yes he's not anti town but he is certainly scum, and there is enough of a difference in this game from his town games to justify it.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 13:14 GMT
#2844
I most want to hear from Palmar who he thinks is scum or I'm completely willing to switch to him, ending his miserable existence.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 13:17 GMT
#2845
On October 04 2013 22:14 Pandain wrote:
What do you mean. He's active but not contributing which is the worst. No actual reads on people, weak vote on FT today. Like he mainly defends himself or speculates might actions.

If your going to make the argument that as long as he's active we will never lynch him then we would never lynch any good mafia player. Vayne has rated his own abilities very highly as scum at a 9.

I would say that yes he's not anti town but he is certainly scum, and there is enough of a difference in this game from his town games to justify it.

Meh, you really overestimate VA his abilities as town. He doesn't push shit and isn't that scary for scummers. See Persona.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 13:18 GMT
#2846
On October 04 2013 22:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I most want to hear from Palmar who he thinks is scum or I'm completely willing to switch to him, ending his miserable existence.

^ this. I prefer Palmar over FT tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 13:19 GMT
#2847
To qualify the characteristic I characterize as scum:
Inherent want to avoid attention: Found by Vayne not taking strong stances against people. Didn't push any unconventional reads he had.

I also fully agree with VE. Palmar you have literally done jack shit and its day 3.

+ Show Spoiler +
while VA has done no shit
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 13:20 GMT
#2848
Then what would ever make you think VA is scum Koshi because the only thing I see is if he went completely afk which he's not going to do
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 13:21 GMT
#2849
He hasn't contributed in 8 pages of filter I can not ignore that fact or justify his weak reads( weak because he doesn't push) when he has clearly had the thread and HAS those opinions
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 13:23 GMT
#2850
Nope. I pushed him as scum last game on d2. This game I don't think he is scum. Read the last page of his filter in Persona. He didn't do shit and only 1 scum was left lol.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 13:39 GMT
#2851
VA Persona filter from page 4 and onward, (first days weren't better but then at least nobody knows shit):
  • Role speculation ---> Page 4 and 5 his biggest contributions are about setup speculation, saying that not 1/3rd of the game is going to be antitown.
  • Weak votes on Grack and me/Palmar which he never followed up on ---> He limited himself to 4 people after N1 for the entire game.. 2/4 correct and he never in the game gave reasons for his right reads except yamato->targets VA->scum, jonnywup->1 little thing about crazo->scum
  • Non-existent contribution ---> When there was 1 scum left he still wasn't able to give more than 1 reason why he wasn't scum and jonny was scum.
VA as town = not scary for scummers. In Titanic he was killed for WIFOM & he wasn't fully terrible only because he was right on Malongo. I never saw him being impressive as town. Ever. It's true.


Not saying he can't be scum though. But his scum meta is different than what you say.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 13:40 GMT
#2852
Lynch VA somewhere on Day 5 when we really don't know shit. Ignore him till then. Filling the thread with VA shizzle doesn't help anybody.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2013 14:00 GMT
#2853
On October 04 2013 22:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I most want to hear from Palmar who he thinks is scum or I'm completely willing to switch to him, ending his miserable existence.


From tonight:

On October 02 2013 22:59 Palmar wrote:
I really don't know anymore.

A few quick thoughts.

I'm less sure in my early townreads and more sure in my later ones. Especially I think Koshi, Chairman Ray and Grack are very unlikely scum. VE, Oats, Pandain, WoS more likely than before (but still nowhere near lynch territory, let's say I'm leaning town on them.

A quick note on WoS, for someone that was willing to enter an argument early in the game about his proficiency at mafia I don't feel like he is having the influence his own perception of his skill should warrant. If you think you're so good why aren't you trying to lead us?

I have still to read CC and the replacements through. I'm assuming at least one if not two scum in there because that's kind of what I do, I always ignore the lay-low scum.

SnB still hasn't done jack shit, good candidate for lynching tomorrow. I still think Hiro's entrance into the thread was really awkward and he's not doing much at all, another good lynch.

Rayn is a bit of a question mark, he's super reckless (to the point of being willing to die just to make a point, I don't know if he anticipated no one going along with it, or if he just doesn't care). He's doing stupid things, not taking an active stance about anything for the most part except me. I don't really know if all this makes him ballsy scum or reckless town, in both cases he's being very useless.

Vayne is another question mark. He's being an asshole about being awful at the game. I have no idea why. He also indicated he's been playing this a long time, which is important because he would probably be pretty towny if he was new to mafia.

FT remains a good lynch.


And here's my updated reads:

I'm going to take Koshi's word for rayn, at this point it should be obvious to everyone koshi is soft-claiming cop and telling us he confirmed rayn last night.

CR is the towniest fucker here. I was starting to think Oats might be scum based on his lackluster effort during the shouting match between me and rayn last night, but then he started actually doing things today, so I'm sort of waffling on that. Same about you really, I was ready to call you scum before you started posting today. Maybe one of you guys is scum, I doubt I was wrong on both of you on day 1. Pandain is probably town, his effort level is just too high for him to be scum.

I think FT is scum based on all the things I've said about him so far. I think Vayne is scum based on mostly a) the ridiculous plot where he did something dumb, WoS called him out on being dumb, and Vayne claimed it was some kind of a trap. It just makes no sense. And b) I think Vayne's reasoning for switching/hammering Shiaopi yesterday was extremely weak, some kind of a policy. I didn't even notice it at the time (I thought Koshi had brought the hammer on Shiaopi).

I think s0lstice is a good candidate for scum, I skimmed his filter and he hasn't really provided us with anything worth keeping him alive. I need to read him more closely to conclude anything and I'm hoping to use the night for that when I don't have to spend my energy defending myself.

For some reason I still haven't noticed/read/done anything about CC, I really need to find time to read him through, seeing as I keep ignoring lay-low scum.

I had a townread on WoS and I haven't updated that read at all. At quick glance his activity level seems to have dropped. No idea if it's significant, hell, my activity level has dropped. FT should be an auto-lynch today so I suppose there's less to discuss than usual.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 14:02 GMT
#2854
Hmm. See now I wonder if I should bus myself this night or next night. I was thinking to ambulance myself tonight tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
October 04 2013 14:17 GMT
#2855
VOTE COUNT:


FirmTofu (6) : WaveofShadow, Mr. Cheesecake, VayneAuthority, Oatsmaster, Palmar, VisceraEyes (X), Chairman Ray (X), Koshi
Palmar (3) : s0Lstice, Oatsmaster (X), Koshi (X), raynpelikoneet, austinmcc, Pandain (X)
VayneAuthority (2) : Pandain (X), Pandain (X), Chairman Ray, Pandain
Oatsmaster (0) : Pandain (X)
s0Lstice (0) : Koshi (X), Palmar (X)

Not voting (2) : FirmTofu, VisceraEyes

Lynch is in just under 6hr. Voting is mandatory.

Currently FirmTofu is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else's) out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.



+ Show Spoiler [Details] +
  • Koshi -> s0Lstice
  • Palmar -> s0Lstice
  • s0Lstice -> Palmar
  • WaveofShadow -> FirmTofu
  • Mr. Cheesecake -> FirmTofu
  • VayneAuthority -> FirmTofu
  • Pandain -> VayneAuthority
  • Oatsmaster -> Palmar
  • Pandain -> Oatsmaster
  • Koshi -> Palmar
  • Oatsmaster -> --
  • Oatsmaster -> FirmTofu
  • raynpelikoneet -> Palmar
  • Palmar -> FirmTofu
  • VisceraEyes -> FirmTofu
  • Pandain -> VayneAuthority
  • austinmcc -> Palmar
  • Pandain -> Palmar
  • Chairman Ray -> FirmTofu
  • VisceraEyes -> --
  • Chairman Ray -> VayneAuthority
  • Pandain -> VayneAuthority
  • Koshi -> FirmTofu


Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2013 14:29 GMT
#2856
If FT is scum I'm going to yell at grack postgame. If I forget to yell at him, someone make sure I do.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 14:38 GMT
#2857
I don't understand why FT is an auto-lynch maybe you can walk me through it. Pandain has put a lot of effort into explaining why he thinks FT is in fact town, are you just not going to comment on any of that Palmar? Some of it is pretty convincing, and FT has just like disappeared. Shit, he may even draw a modkill.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2013 14:48 GMT
#2858
On October 04 2013 23:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
I don't understand why FT is an auto-lynch maybe you can walk me through it. Pandain has put a lot of effort into explaining why he thinks FT is in fact town, are you just not going to comment on any of that Palmar? Some of it is pretty convincing, and FT has just like disappeared. Shit, he may even draw a modkill.


If he draws a modkill that's fine then.

Do you think him disappearing (not that he was ever around much) says anything about his alignment? I haven't read Pandain's arguments in detail, but I'm falling back on what I said about FT on day 1. It still applies, no matter what he has done since.

I'll read up on why people think he may be town, but I have an extremely hard time believing that he is.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 14:56 GMT
#2859
No I don't believe that him disappearing says anything about his alignment. Just like I don't think that my disappearing for a while was alignment indicative. Just like you disappearing wasn't alignment indicative.

:/

What really irks me is Wave's insistence on FT tbh. Like, FT is NOTORIOUSLY bad with regard to activity iirc, and he's pretty often suspected as a result. But he's like, literally opting out of discussion today simply to get this lynch that is already happening. Doesn't that strike you as odd?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 14:56 GMT
#2860
Yeah, we better prepare a major swing in votes if FT doesn't come back.

Will FT be modkilled if he doesn't vote
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 334
Hyuk 204
Hyun 90
Shinee 57
Hm[arnc] 49
ZergMaN 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
JimRising 778
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King121
Other Games
summit1g9024
WinterStarcraft532
ArmadaUGS73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream177
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2318
League of Legends
• Rush1647
• Lourlo1005
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 46m
INu's Battles
4h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 46m
Replay Cast
15h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.