• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:29
CEST 03:29
KST 10:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7654 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 142

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 308 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:28 GMT
#2821
Where are you friends?
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 12:33 GMT
#2822
I'm here.

Baffled you think I'm scum and confused you have such a strong read on Vayne.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 12:33 GMT
#2823
Palmar that's literally the worst thing you have probably ever made.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 12:34 GMT
#2824
I am your friend, Koshi
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 12:35 GMT
#2825
If I wasn't so set on Vayne I would totally be voting Palmar now.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:37 GMT
#2826
Ok. You might not be scum tbh.
So you think you and VA should be swapped?

You agree with other reads?

WoS, VE, Rayn 100% town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:38 GMT
#2827
Ugh, Vayne plays so completely different than in his other scum games. I might be impressed if he is scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 12:39 GMT
#2828
I would be more certain Rayn is scum if he posted more. I am quite concerned because in other games I see him lurking and he turns out to be scum, although I know he can also spam as scum. But he's never a lurker town in any completed games so far.

It's not like Rayn tot not be the ones deciding things for the thread. His posts alone are good, however.

I have a null read.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:45 GMT
#2829
No rayn is town. But he needs to post more.

rayn we love you. Please please sovle this game. We follow you!
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 12:49 GMT
#2830
VE, you, and Ray are 100% town in my eyes, with WoS being 90% scum with the extreme caveat that if FT is town and Vayne scum he might be then scum. WoS isn't certain yet as some of his actions have been anti-town and not justified, and I'm only staved off on that by the fact townies can be dumb.

FT is town and I'm slightly concerned you are voting him over Palmar despite having a better read on Palmar. I assume it's because you're following WoS and VE who you think are town?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 12:49 GMT
#2831
Woops WoS is 90% town
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2013 12:51 GMT
#2832
Wtf Pandain? Arent you pushing VA scum and FT town?
No gg, No skill.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 12:52 GMT
#2833
Yeah, want to join the wagon of justice?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 12:52 GMT
#2834
And way to ignore Koshi in his time of need
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2013 12:54 GMT
#2835
with WoS being 90% scum with the extreme caveat that if FT is town and Vayne scum he might be then scum.

Why is it extreme?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:56 GMT
#2836
dumdumdum
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:57 GMT
#2837
^ special effects
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 12:59 GMT
#2838
On October 04 2013 21:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
with WoS being 90% scum with the extreme caveat that if FT is town and Vayne scum he might be then scum.

Why is it extreme?


Because I have presented very logically why WoS's arguments that FT are scum are flawed and he refuses to engage me. Furthermore, he had Vayne as a scum read yet refuses to even consider voting Vayne for some reason and I got the impression that he would not vote Vayne short of Vayne claiming scum in thread.

Koshi, you say that even if FT is town we should get rid of him and policy ban him in all games. But doesn't the same hold true for Vayne, and even more so since usually he contributes far more then he has? Look at his filter and tell me contributions about people that he pushes, not just night actions. They don't exist. Town Vayne at least has that.

Furthermore on the basis of a policy lynch Vayne is good enough for his "I don't try to find scum, just not to get lynched" philosophy which is inherently counterproductive.

Also if you believe in voting FT due to your town reads, and you now have a town read on me and should on Ray, then why not vote Vayne who I think I've logically presented is probably scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 13:00 GMT
#2839
On October 04 2013 13:18 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 13:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Nono, not filter you because I think you're scum - filter you so I can get the gist of what you're saying about Vayne...because it has to be more than "he hasn't contributed shit" because you've spoken a lot on the matter if I recall correctly. So I wanna see what it is.


Here are the reasons I think are the strongest:
  • Role speculation
  • Weak votes on Grack and me/Palmar which he never followed up on
  • Non-existent contribution



Here are reasons I think can be considered as indicative
  • Weak weak vote on FT despite considering Palmar before and a weak non-existent leak to FT
  • If he does play like this as town, we can't let this sort of play be tolerated as it's exactly like mafia play.


Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 13:01 GMT
#2840
This isn't just town vayne lurking while still giving feedback; it's scum vayne lurking while appearing to give feedback which is useless.

Shit votes which aren't like him and no pushing, which again contradicts that he's trying to find scum if he won't even push his three scum reads.
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings107
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 143
ProTech118
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 320
Bale 13
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
Doublelift6378
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10303
C9.Mang0333
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1106
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP147
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 31m
Replay Cast
21h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.