• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:44
CEST 12:44
KST 19:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8776 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 144

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 308 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 14:58 GMT
#2861
On October 04 2013 13:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ignore the small text.
Read the big text.
[image loading]

On October 04 2013 13:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Pandain.
[image loading]

etc.

It's a bad attitude. I think it's scummy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 14:59 GMT
#2862
agreed
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 14:59 GMT
#2863
I think it's scummy FROM WAVE. I should amend that. Because I expect more from him, I find it suspect coming from Wave. That may be bad. I'm fine with that.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 14:59 GMT
#2864
But meh. I got him as town.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 15:00 GMT
#2865
Well I guess that means we should just not talk about it huh Koshi?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 15:03 GMT
#2866
That was sarcastic - I don't care if meh you got him as town because I found something suspicious - something you say you agree with. Which means I want further opinions. Not "meh I got him as town".
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 15:05 GMT
#2867
On October 04 2013 23:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
No I don't believe that him disappearing says anything about his alignment. Just like I don't think that my disappearing for a while was alignment indicative. Just like you disappearing wasn't alignment indicative.

:/

What really irks me is Wave's insistence on FT tbh. Like, FT is NOTORIOUSLY bad with regard to activity iirc, and he's pretty often suspected as a result. But he's like, literally opting out of discussion today simply to get this lynch that is already happening. Doesn't that strike you as odd?

Narp.
Someone already brought up the examples but check out Nuclear Winter for an example of how FT normally plays.
If FT will be modkilled I will vote Vayne or Oats.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 15:08 GMT
#2868
He's not here - he's not playing so I don't care how he normally plays. Examples are meaningless because there's nothing to compare them with. He's a complete mystery and his lynch tells us nothing in regard to the alignment of people on his wagon REGARDLESS of what he flips. It's such a dumb waste of a cycle, and you're completely opting out of talking about anyone else.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 15:11 GMT
#2869
But whatever, I seem to be alone in thinking it's suspicious so I'll just deal with it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2013 15:11 GMT
#2870
On October 04 2013 23:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
No I don't believe that him disappearing says anything about his alignment. Just like I don't think that my disappearing for a while was alignment indicative. Just like you disappearing wasn't alignment indicative.

:/

What really irks me is Wave's insistence on FT tbh. Like, FT is NOTORIOUSLY bad with regard to activity iirc, and he's pretty often suspected as a result. But he's like, literally opting out of discussion today simply to get this lynch that is already happening. Doesn't that strike you as odd?


Eh, I had a townread on Wave, I think it is back from day 1 because of his willingness to engage in the conversation. I haven't updated it. Maybe I was wrong, not sure I'm going to filter-dive him today figure out if I am.

Also, there's two scumteams, they might both be scum.
Computer says mafia
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 15:13 GMT
#2871
VE you can call me scum for it but I can honestly say I don't care.
I'm sick of letting people who should have died ages ago live because people were dumb around lynch time and got scum-influenced.

Look at Cephiro in Noire for example.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2013 15:14 GMT
#2872
btw, planning a voteswing is usually an awful idea. I know I should probably not be arguing this as said voteswing most likely would be onto me, but if I'm FT and reading this thread right now, I just don't post anything, hope town voteswings and post my vote right at the deadline. He's dead anyway and it stops town from usefulness for another cycle.

He has already posted this cycle, so he is very much aware of this game.
Computer says mafia
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 15:18 GMT
#2873
The fundamental problem is that you refuse to accept the possibility that FT isn't scum. There is no connection to him and SnB. He also isn't lurking, he's simply not posting. Yes scum can do that but it's less likely.

How often do townies actually mega lurk? Very rarely and rarely do they stop posting after saying they would post more because that's suspicious. Scum are actually rarely the lurkiest of the lurks.

That's why towns are losing lately we focus too much on post count and too little on what is said. I would rather lung S0lstice then FT for instance
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 15:19 GMT
#2874
On October 05 2013 00:14 Palmar wrote:
btw, planning a voteswing is usually an awful idea. I know I should probably not be arguing this as said voteswing most likely would be onto me, but if I'm FT and reading this thread right now, I just don't post anything, hope town voteswings and post my vote right at the deadline. He's dead anyway and it stops town from usefulness for another cycle.

He has already posted this cycle, so he is very much aware of this game.

What do you mean by planning a vote swing?
Should I not have said where I am likely to vote if FT gets modkilled? I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 15:20 GMT
#2875
On October 05 2013 00:18 Pandain wrote:
The fundamental problem is that you refuse to accept the possibility that FT isn't scum. There is no connection to him and SnB. He also isn't lurking, he's simply not posting. Yes scum can do that but it's less likely.

How often do townies actually mega lurk? Very rarely and rarely do they stop posting after saying they would post more because that's suspicious. Scum are actually rarely the lurkiest of the lurks.

That's why towns are losing lately we focus too much on post count and too little on what is said. I would rather lung S0lstice then FT for instance

No. I wanted FT dead long before his post count was dead, dude.
A major reason towns lose is because they don't consider NK analysis with regards to dead players' reads.
And guess who I'm on?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 15:21 GMT
#2876
I'm essence if FT flips scum you are lucky
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 15:22 GMT
#2877
He's a bad vote and I can't believe anyone considers otherwise
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 04 2013 15:22 GMT
#2878
Except Pandain, there is a connection between him and SnB.
SnB defended FT quite a bit in FT -- ShiaoPi lynch last day.
table for two on a tv tray
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 15:26 GMT
#2879
Rayn why aren't you posting
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 15:28 GMT
#2880
I could probably lynch rayn too. Just throwin that out there.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9619
StarCastTV_EN260
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko298
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11777
Bisu 3864
FanTaSy 2900
Jaedong 1221
BeSt 772
actioN 609
EffOrt 491
Horang2 473
Larva 297
Leta 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 197
Barracks 149
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 101
Mong 78
JYJ 75
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 60
Sexy 56
sorry 55
Free 45
Killer 41
Shinee 39
Aegong 33
sSak 33
soO 33
Bale 27
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 10
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe254
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli811
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister964
crisheroes284
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee47
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
StarCraft 2
WardiTV8
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
16m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 16m
Replay Cast
12h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.