• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9852 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 145

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 308 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 15:28 GMT
#2881
On October 05 2013 00:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Except Pandain, there is a connection between him and SnB.
SnB defended FT quite a bit in FT -- ShiaoPi lynch last day.
And scum only defend scumbuddies! They never defend townies.


On October 05 2013 00:14 Palmar wrote:
btw, planning a voteswing is usually an awful idea. I know I should probably not be arguing this as said voteswing most likely would be onto me, but if I'm FT and reading this thread right now, I just don't post anything, hope town voteswings and post my vote right at the deadline. He's dead anyway and it stops town from usefulness for another cycle.

He has already posted this cycle, so he is very much aware of this game.
Trying not to play the "toss everything Palmar says on the scummy pile" game, but this statement is just lazy/bad/anti-town.

I guarantee you FT doesn't have magical powers where his being alive prevents people from posting, from reading, from doing anything. If he survives another 18,000 nights, we'll all have the capacity to read and post.
Fe fi fo fum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 04 2013 15:29 GMT
#2882
Because i am gonna vote for Palmar or FT today. And you all are dumb for not lynching Palmar so i probably end up voting for FT.

Yeah no, VE.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 04 2013 15:30 GMT
#2883
On October 05 2013 00:28 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 00:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Except Pandain, there is a connection between him and SnB.
SnB defended FT quite a bit in FT -- ShiaoPi lynch last day.
And scum only defend scumbuddies! They never defend townies.


Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 00:14 Palmar wrote:
btw, planning a voteswing is usually an awful idea. I know I should probably not be arguing this as said voteswing most likely would be onto me, but if I'm FT and reading this thread right now, I just don't post anything, hope town voteswings and post my vote right at the deadline. He's dead anyway and it stops town from usefulness for another cycle.

He has already posted this cycle, so he is very much aware of this game.
Trying not to play the "toss everything Palmar says on the scummy pile" game, but this statement is just lazy/bad/anti-town.

I guarantee you FT doesn't have magical powers where his being alive prevents people from posting, from reading, from doing anything. If he survives another 18,000 nights, we'll all have the capacity to read and post.

I am not saying it's definitely so that FT is SnB's scumbuddy. I was pointing out the incorrect statement from Pandain that there is a possible conncetion.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 15:33 GMT
#2884
On October 05 2013 00:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because i am gonna vote for Palmar or FT today. And you all are dumb for not lynching Palmar so i probably end up voting for FT.

Yeah no, VE.

You're about here


I need you about here
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2013 15:33 GMT
#2885
On October 05 2013 00:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 00:14 Palmar wrote:
btw, planning a voteswing is usually an awful idea. I know I should probably not be arguing this as said voteswing most likely would be onto me, but if I'm FT and reading this thread right now, I just don't post anything, hope town voteswings and post my vote right at the deadline. He's dead anyway and it stops town from usefulness for another cycle.

He has already posted this cycle, so he is very much aware of this game.

What do you mean by planning a vote swing?
Should I not have said where I am likely to vote if FT gets modkilled? I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to.


I'm replying to Koshi here:

On October 04 2013 23:56 Koshi wrote:
Yeah, we better prepare a major swing in votes if FT doesn't come back.

Will FT be modkilled if he doesn't vote


We don't know if FT will be modkilled until the deadline, we don't know if he'll come in and last-minute vote until then. So if we swing the votes say... 2 minutes before the deadline, he might come in and save himself from the modkill, forcing us to lynch him tomorrow instead.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2013 15:35 GMT
#2886
On October 05 2013 00:28 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 00:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Except Pandain, there is a connection between him and SnB.
SnB defended FT quite a bit in FT -- ShiaoPi lynch last day.
And scum only defend scumbuddies! They never defend townies.


Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 00:14 Palmar wrote:
btw, planning a voteswing is usually an awful idea. I know I should probably not be arguing this as said voteswing most likely would be onto me, but if I'm FT and reading this thread right now, I just don't post anything, hope town voteswings and post my vote right at the deadline. He's dead anyway and it stops town from usefulness for another cycle.

He has already posted this cycle, so he is very much aware of this game.
Trying not to play the "toss everything Palmar says on the scummy pile" game, but this statement is just lazy/bad/anti-town.

I guarantee you FT doesn't have magical powers where his being alive prevents people from posting, from reading, from doing anything. If he survives another 18,000 nights, we'll all have the capacity to read and post.


Sure, but motivation goes down when you're just default-lynching. Discussion decreases too. I cba going back to other games where there is a default lynch (cop check, confirmed scum etc) to see if I'm actually right, but I have a strong feeling it does.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2013 15:36 GMT
#2887
On October 05 2013 00:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
I could probably lynch rayn too. Just throwin that out there.


Probably a bad idea, our double-soft-claim-cop is calling him 100% guarantee town.
Computer says mafia
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 15:39 GMT
#2888
On October 05 2013 00:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 00:28 austinmcc wrote:
On October 05 2013 00:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Except Pandain, there is a connection between him and SnB.
SnB defended FT quite a bit in FT -- ShiaoPi lynch last day.
And scum only defend scumbuddies! They never defend townies.


On October 05 2013 00:14 Palmar wrote:
btw, planning a voteswing is usually an awful idea. I know I should probably not be arguing this as said voteswing most likely would be onto me, but if I'm FT and reading this thread right now, I just don't post anything, hope town voteswings and post my vote right at the deadline. He's dead anyway and it stops town from usefulness for another cycle.

He has already posted this cycle, so he is very much aware of this game.
Trying not to play the "toss everything Palmar says on the scummy pile" game, but this statement is just lazy/bad/anti-town.

I guarantee you FT doesn't have magical powers where his being alive prevents people from posting, from reading, from doing anything. If he survives another 18,000 nights, we'll all have the capacity to read and post.


Sure, but motivation goes down when you're just default-lynching. Discussion decreases too. I cba going back to other games where there is a default lynch (cop check, confirmed scum etc) to see if I'm actually right, but I have a strong feeling it does.
That's due to player behavior, not the game itself. I'll MS Paint my ass off if it motivates anyone. Or maybe people can find it within themselves to go hunt the other scum, or to read the filters they haven't read (cough cough), or just to show up.

I agree that it's the usual case, but I think it's a lazy justification for doing nothing.
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 15:39 GMT
#2889
So? If he's cop he'll say something definitive on the matter if we lynch rayn, and are you AGAINST lynching rayn outside of the non-cop-claim-defense?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 04 2013 15:40 GMT
#2890
VE i am actually here:


You just can't see it yet.
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 15:41 GMT
#2891
We have multiple soft-claimed cops afaik.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 15:41 GMT
#2892
Palmar I have a question for you.
On August 04 2012 00:47 Palmar wrote:
The problem with intelligent townies is that they need to be right, and you need to be wrong. Non-top town players aren't terrible, they're just less adept at coming up with solutions, that doesn't mean they're incapable of recognizing a correct solution when it's presented to them by a top town player. Which is why killing town heads is so important.

One amazing town player, can make 10 decent townies good. Almost everyone in this game is at least decent or good, so all it takes is someone to lead them, then they WILL recognize what is correct and what is not, and steamroll the mafia.


The emphasis here is that decent townies recognise good solutions when they're presented to them. Unfortunately way too many townies atm don't take the time to assess and appreciate the correct answers given to them by strong townies (or just townies who are correct and making good arguments), and instead go off and do their own (incorrect) thing.


The bolded section is something marv wrote.

Do you think this may be relevant to the current situation at all?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 04 2013 15:41 GMT
#2893
Who's the other one?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 04 2013 15:43 GMT
#2894
EBWOP: Austin, who's the other soft-claimed coop?
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 15:43 GMT
#2895
On October 05 2013 00:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: Austin, who's the other soft-claimed coop?
I have one in particular in mind. One of the dudes on the player list.
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 15:46 GMT
#2896
Lets not talk about cop claims except to say no one has really claimed cop.


Palmar I picked up on Koshi too but why mention it? He obviously didn't get shot by scum last night so why bring it to their attention?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 04 2013 15:46 GMT
#2897
On October 05 2013 00:43 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 00:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: Austin, who's the other soft-claimed coop?
I have one in particular in mind. One of the dudes on the player list.

So should we in your opinion discuss them -- Koshi? In case you are right one of them has to be mafia right?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 04 2013 15:48 GMT
#2898
On October 05 2013 00:46 Pandain wrote:
Lets not talk about cop claims except to say no one has really claimed cop.


Palmar I picked up on Koshi too but why mention it? He obviously didn't get shot by scum last night so why bring it to their attention?

Because it was so obvious noone could have possibly missed it.
And yeah, he has basically claimed cop.
table for two on a tv tray
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 15:49 GMT
#2899
On October 05 2013 00:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Except Pandain, there is a connection between him and SnB.
SnB defended FT quite a bit in FT -- ShiaoPi lynch last day.

No he didn't stop spreading this lie tell me where he said FT is town
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 15:50 GMT
#2900
On October 05 2013 00:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 00:43 austinmcc wrote:
On October 05 2013 00:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: Austin, who's the other soft-claimed coop?
I have one in particular in mind. One of the dudes on the player list.

So should we in your opinion discuss them -- Koshi? In case you are right one of them has to be mafia right?
I don't think so, at least not yet.

People can be doing it for fun. People can be doing it to try and support their reads, make it look like they might come from cops. People can be doing it as townies to draw shots.

Rather we just not overly worry about the cop for now and hope the cop isn't me and maybe claims at some decent time to be able to give information to thread and not die with it. Don't think that's a now thing though, and I don't think we have to hunt.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g11143
WinterStarcraft422
Mew2King105
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush825
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 26m
INu's Battles
8h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 26m
Replay Cast
19h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.